Kelly's World 01

Story Info
Having some freaky fun in the alley with my wife.
2.5k words
9.6k
14
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers

Kelly's World 01

By: DickThePimp

Totally Fake... Loving Wives Fueled Debauchery, Depravity, Filth, Fun, Sleaze... And Hardcore Hedonism Gone Wild As Fuck

Filming Kelly's World Presents: Abusing The Queen...

An abandoned alley... About midnight... One streetlight beaming bright at the front end of the alley...

"Oh my god, it's so scary here. Uhh!" Kelly (Porn Goddess Kelly Madison) looks around, startled. It's mostly dark, with just one light providing any kind of luminance to the dark, dank alleyway.

Kelly's scared, but her nipples are throbbing hard in her white tank top. She's braless underneath, so those rubbery-hard, excited nubbins are threatening to poke right through her thin top.

"WHAT THE????" Kelly jumps when I grab her from behind. Coming out of the dark to grab my tall, uber-busty blonde sex queen wife from behind. My hands quickly running under her beige leather jacket, grabbing onto those awesomely-amazing, huge, heaving jugs of hers. Roughly manhandling them as she licks her luscious lips, and growls with intense, sexually-starving delight.

I don't say a word. Nothing. I just molest her tits. No kissing. No talking. Nothing. Just rough and rowdy titty groping. My hands really getting in there deep and dirty. Shaking and kneading the holy fuck outta those incredible, natural jugs. 1000% natural. The most awesome rack ever in rack history.

Kelly's nipples throb so damn hard against my palms as I violate her breasts. Squeezing them so fucking hard as I shake and knead them. They heave and thrust as she screams out blissfully. Writhing mightily against me. Her slutty ass and pussy both desperately trying to get my bulge to fuck them.

I lightly sneer and chuckle into her ear, taunting Kelly as I start slapping her tits nice and hard... really hard. She screams out and bites her full, voluptuous lips. Her wet and creamy, cherry-red lipstick bright and shiny on those delicious lips in the slight brightness of the streetlight about ten feet away.

"Oh god, my love... you're gonna make me cum just from playing with my tits. My god! I love it!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Kelly licks all around her bright-red lips. Her tongue sticking out and lapping at them the more I manhandle her titties. Her nipples so fucking hard in my hands. Twitching and throbbing so wild and excited. Little does she know what's in store for her. She really doesn't. It's all a surprise. A very, very, very-kinky surprise. (Proud, depraved grin)

A homeless guy, a very dirty one, walks up to Kelly's front and pauses. Checking her out. She's startled by him, but not scared. I'm with her, so she knows she's safe.

The old, dirty dude's drooling and licking his dirty lips as she ogles my divinely-gorgeous, blonde wife. He snickers. His eyes bulging big time when I pull up Kelly's tank top and let him ogle those bare titties about two feet away from him. I shake them and slap them as he keeps on drooling and rubbing his crotch while Kelly very-heatedly writhes on me, and moans loud and lusty.

Her beautiful, bouncy ass grinding so happily on my bulge as I brutally play with her jugs. Slapping them harder and shaking them harder too. Pinching her incessantly-twitching nipples extra-hard as well.

All of a sudden, the homeless freak unzips his dirty, dusty pants, and whips out one of the longest dicks you'll ever see. Kelly's eyes almost pop out of her head. It's even longer than mine. About fifteen inches long. Slender, but extra-long. Veiny and pale. Uncut. The foreskin almost completely covering the bright pink crown.

Kelly's still startled, but a kinky grin starts to form on her heavenly lips. Between my rough titty molesting from behind her, and the old, hairy... very-hairy... homeless guy jerking his huge pale dick right in front of her, Kelly's hormones are kicking into extra-slutty-overdrive.

"Suck it, whore." The filthy homeless guy smirks. Snickering away as he points his extremely-long dick at my wife.

Kelly pauses. Lustfully licking his decadently-beautiful lips as she watches that huge dick bounce around in front of her. Her trim, but curvy, perfect milf body trembling against me from my intense titty molesting I've been performing on her for the last five minutes or so.

I lean in and bite and suck her neck, much to Kelly's intensely-horny delight. Kelly coos so damn loud and dirty. I reach down and whip out my own massive dick from my black leather pants and snicker myself in her ear. She gets the idea real-fucking-quick.

Next thing you know, Kelly's on her knees in the mostly-dark, piss-stanking alley, sucking off the homeless guy... and me. Alternating between us. Her, in the middle. The homeless freak to her left. Me, to her right.

Watching my gorgeous wife deepthroat that entire fifteen-inch old, pale rod, then my 55 year-old... same age as Kelly... cock makes me grin so heatedly-happy. My cock throbbing hard in her right hand as she sucks off the dirty guy, then smiles so slutty and sexy up at me and totally engulfs my cock. All the fucking way down to the balls. Repeatedly. Each and every time. Fuck!

My pierced monster... gold ball piercings from the back tip of my crown, all the way down the underside of my shaft, and right down the center of my big, ball-sack... lurching even further down her throat as she licks away on my balls. My entire cock stuffed down her throat. Her spit hanging obscenely from my cock and balls, right down to the messy, dark pavement below.

The homeless dude growls away as Kelly deep bobs on his long, pale meat. His foreskin rolling back and forth across his pink crown as Kelly sucks him off. Pumping my precum-spewing cock as it patiently waits for her magical mouth to return.

Kelly's cherry-red, wet and creamy lipstick messily smeared all over both of our excited cocks. Fucking sexy slut!

A minute later, the old dude is behind Kelly... who's bent over, sucking my cock... his now condom-covered monster deep drilling my wife's tight butt as she wildly bobs and slurps on my violently-throbbing cock. Screaming happily around it as her ass is forcefully taken by some filthy homeless pervert in an alley. The nastiness of it all turning my wife on immensely.

Kelly's huge, 34FF heaving jugs flopping away under her. The old perv slamming that slender, condom-covered monster so damn deep up her ass over and over. Gripping her sleek hips tight. Snickering away. Growling away. Pervertedly-smirking away.

Kelly's body trembling mightily as her ass and mouth are both ravaged by huge, ready-to-jizz dicks in this dark, dirty, stinking alleyway... and, she's loving every filthy fucking second of it. Oh yeahhhh!

The homeless perv growls really loud, and starts jizzing in his condom. Still deep-fucking Kelly's perfectly-tight, milf ass. She's screaming. He's growling... and, I'm cumming... right down my wife's throat. I grab her head, and pump a massive load of gooey seed right down my slut's jizz-starving gullet.

Kelly hungrily devours every last inch of my cock. Licking my balls furiously as she very-ravenously gulps down my entire load. Shaking her ass on the homeless guy's mature, condom-covered dick, draining it with her booty like she's draining my dick with her fucking throat. My cum-crazed wife strikes again. God, I fucking love this awesomely-gorgeous sex queen of queens! WOO! Fuck yeah!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. So yummy, my king. Sooooooooooo yummy. Yeahhhh. Hahahaha. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly smiles so content and so happy as she softly sucks me clean. She deepthroats me one last time then loudly pops her mouth off of my pierced cock when she reaches the tip. Wildly shaking her long blonde hair around as she roughly sucks the crown, right before she pops her mouth off of it, knowing how much I love that shit. My wife's the fucking best ever.

Another wickedly-happy smile from Kelly, along with a very-hot and sexy kiss and wink to me, lapping at the tip of my crown as well, then she looks over her shoulder for the homeless guy, but he's gone. Gone into the dark night. Kelly looks back at me and grins, so slutty and wicked. So fucking turned-on by everything... and, we're not even done yet.

I smirk back at my wife, then I start pissing all over her heaving boobs. Kelly squatting in front of me. Smiling wide and happy. Absolutely loving all of the warm piss splashing all over those massive, natural jugs. Kelly holds them up for me and my piss. Shaking them... with her tongue out... as I make sure to totally splash them from tit to tat. From nipple, to areolae, to cleavage. Every inch. Pointing my pissing monster up at her mouth and feeding my bitch a mouthful of dick wine before pissing all over her smiling face and long, beautiful blonde hair. Soaking them as well.

Then, I just walk away. My dick still dripping piss. Leaving my piss dripping wife there by herself in the dark, now very-piss-stanking alley, wondering what's going on. Like I said, she has no idea whatsoever. Nothing was told to her ahead of time.

Kelly moans and growls as she heatedly plays with her dripping-wet pussy. Rubbing and smacking it. Her pussy cream dripping to the pavement as my piss drips from her face, hair, and body. Her mouth's open as she moans and plays with her pounding pussy. Her gorgeous eyes closed. She's totally wrapped up in all of the intensely-freaky sexual vibes racing through her mind and body. She's a mindless play toy in a dark alleyway. At the mercy of my deviously-depraved and ultra-horny mind.

"UMFHHHH!" Kelly gags from the surprise of a very-fat dick being shoved into her mouth out of nowhere. It's very-roughly rammed down her throat over and over and over and over. Kelly can't tell who it belongs too. The owner has her piss-soaked hair in his hands, tightly gripping it as he brutally force fucks her mouth and throat. Taking it for his own perverse pleasure.

Kelly willfully submits to his kinky wishes. Letting him violently-ravage her throat as much as he desires.

It's a big, fat dick. Very-veiny too. Kelly can feel the thick veins throbbing violently against her cheeks and tongue in her mouth. He's not gonna last long down that magically-delicious throat.

As a matter of fact...

"UMMMMFHHHHH! URGHHHHH! UMFHHHHHH! Mmmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly smiles as the thick creamy cum blasts down her throat. The owner of the fat, veiny cock still tightly gripping her hair, and brutally banging her throat.

Kelly handles it perfectly. Not gagging anymore. She's the deepthroat queen of queens and that's a fucking fact. She swallows all of the slimy seed, closing her eyes as she does.

The guy slams down her throat a couple more times, then, mysteriously, the cock is yanked from Kelly's throat and it... and the owner... disappears. Into the dark night. Again, Kelly's left alone in the dark alleyway. Still dripping my piss, and her own cum. The rough stranger's cum deep in her belly now.

Kelly looks around and smiles. So wickedly-slutty. She rubs her pussy some more, then gets up, not knowing where to go. It's quiet in the alley. Eerily quiet.

Kelly can see the streetlight get less and less bright as she starts slowly walking towards the back of the alleyway. She smells the piss all over the alley. The nasty scent makes her smile... and lick her lipstick-smeared lips. Smirking away so naughty and horny.

Kelly walks up to a dumpster and stops. She leans over to look into it, and all of a sudden, she's pulled down into the dumpster from behind.

"WHAT THE?????" Kelly's startled. She tries to stand up inside the dumpster but, she falls down into the bags of trash. She manages to stand up successfully on her second attempt though, looking out of the dumpster as she holds the side of it for balance. She shakes her head to get any thrash off of her piss-soaked, long blonde hair. Kelly laughs. Wondering what the hell's going on, but also amused... and very-turned-on by the surprise of everything that's going on.

"God, I'm so wet! I'm gonna cum again. UHH!" Kelly leans over the side of the dumpster, unable... and happy that's she's not able... to stop herself from cumming again just from the thought of her extremely-hot and wild experience tonight.

Her insanely-sexy body heaves as she rubs her pussy. Kelly squirts all over the inside of the dumpster. Screaming out as her powerful stream of pussy milk blasts against the inside of the dumpster. Her nipples throbbing so incredibly-hard and excited. Kelly's crying from how excited she is as she cums... and, cums... and, cums.

All of a sudden...

She's grabbed from behind and pulled deep into the garbage. "WHAT THE????... MY GOD!!! WOO! HAHAHA!" Kelly's surprised again, but also happy when she feels a long dick being shoved up her pussy from behind. She's deep in the garbage. Someone under her holding her tight. Fucking her from underneath in the middle of all of the stinking garbage.

Kelly can't get away... and she doesn't want to either... cause the person is holding her so tight as they fuck her wildly-cumming twat hard and fast. Trash everywhere. Kelly's cum everywhere. The strong scent of piss and sex everywhere also.

Kelly's laughing and moaning loud and happy. Cheering the person on as they bang her beautiful brains out in the middle of that trash-filled dumpster. Fuck! It's so nasty and filthy... and hot! Kelly's having a fucking blast!

This dick isn't as fat, or as long as the others Kelly's been fucked by tonight. But, it's still long and hard, and it feels good in her still-cumming coochie hole.

Kelly can feel a pair of tits on her back. She smiles even wider. The dick fucking her is a real one, not a rubber one. So... a chick with a dick is ravaging her in the dumpster. Kelly's fucked a few trans chicks before. We even did a trans gangbang with her not too long ago.

Kelly closes her eyes, smiling so happy. Her pussy throbbing violently as the trans dick pummels her pussy from underneath.

The dick finally shoots its milky wad deep up my wife's powerfully-spasming cunt.

"Hell yeah! Cum in me, baby! Woo-hoo! Yeah!" Kelly cheers the chick on. Grinding her well-plowed, shaved-bare pussy pie on that long, slender dick as it finishes cumming in her.

When they're done in the dumpster, I walk over and look in. Kelly immediately smiles so incredibly-happy at me. Blowing me several loving, hot and horny kisses.

"So... have fun tonight?" I smirk at my wife in the middle of all that garbage. I'm leaning on the dumpster.

"Oh my god, babe. YES!!! I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!!! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! MWAH! Take me home and fuck me all night long, my king. Hahahahaha. MWAH!"

Kelly gives me the happiest, slutty grin ever. I help her up and out of the dumpster, taking her up in my arms and carrying her to our van to take home and give her exactly she wants. Both of us smiling so happy at each other. So fucking in love with one another. This is just the beginning. Much, much more kinky, slutty fun to come. Tune in and get off with us. Ha. Peace.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Happy Birthday Maureen's annoyed; everyone forgot her birthday.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Fans Pt. 01 My wife starts an Only Fans page to pay off debt.in Loving Wives
Wife's First Time Whoring Herself Desperate needy wife joins the street hookers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Porn Video Normal conservative wife turned into a slut.in Loving Wives
Peggy's Confession Wife was at a friends house, wound up at a brothel working.in Loving Wives
More Stories