Heaven Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,409 Followers

About an hour later, as we were getting ready to leave, two young girls with halter tops and jeans cut-offs walked in and headed straight for the bar. John gawked at their naked legs and their gorgeous figures and was clearly getting aroused. After pouring down what was left of his drink, he whispered - his eyes still on the girls, "Can you pay? I've gotta go jack off," and stood up, walking out of the diner. Now, I wasn't particularly horny, but I would have sucked and fucked him if he'd bothered to ask, and he probably knew that, so I figured he had good reasons for wanting to jack off by himself. I finished my drink and watched as the unattached men in the diner started swarming around the two young harlots, who were clearly after some male companionship. Some of the men even started hitting on me, now that I was sitting alone. After turning them down kindly and paying for dinner and the drinks, I walked out.

It was already dark outside, so I made my way to the bus very carefully. Seeing the rear door of the bus was closed, I walked up to the front and was about to step on, when I noticed John sitting on his knees on top of the bus stairs, jacking his swollen cock. I smiled and said, "Oh sorry, I thought you'd be done by now."

"Almost there," he said as he kept jacking off.

Not sure what was expected of me, I asked, "Do you want me to get out of the way or..."

"Could you lean forward?" he asked.

I smirked and looked around the parking lot for a second, then leaned forward and after putting my purse on the second step, I put both hands on the third one, looking up at him, realizing that I was now fully in his line of fire.

"Like this?" I asked, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"Fuck yeah," he grunted as he lifted his ass off his feet and took aim, his body quivering. Mere seconds later, he began ejaculating, splattering several thick ribbons of gooey cum in my face and my hair. I giggled and whispered, with my eyes clenched shut, "What is it with you and bus stairs?"

After he was done flinging his cum at me, he collapsed on the floor - his half hard cock still in his right hand. I got up, took my purse and patted him on the head as I stepped over him. I sat down on the front row, left side, - as the driver was sleeping on the right side - took a tissue out of my purse and began scooping and wiping his cock juice off my face, deliberately ignoring the large amount of cum in my hair. As I looked over at the driver in the process, I recognized my panties in his right hand, still wrapped around his flaccid cock and adorned with a huge glob of dried up sperm.

John, meanwhile, had gotten up and was stumbling towards me. As I held my head perfectly still, he pushed his flaccid, cum-drooling cock against my cheek and extensively wiped himself off on my cheek and neck. When I had served my purpose, he stepped back and slumped down in one of the nearby seats. I used a tissue - the same one I had used on my face - to wipe his spunk off my cheek and neck and threw it on the floor. When I got up, heading for the back of the bus, John smiled as he looked at my hair and realized I wasn't going to do anything about all the cum up there.

"Goodnight," I whispered as I walked away.

"Night hon," he answered as he closed his eyes and relaxed.

When I reached my seat, I took off my top and skirt and got under some blankets. I was out like a log in a matter of minutes. I didn't hear the bus leave, nor notice anything of the ride into Heaven. When the driver called out and woke me up the next morning, we were already in town and approaching the bus depot. After yawning and stretching for a minute, I reached out for my top and skirt, but could only find my top. I put it on and walked down the bus aisle - naked from the waist down - looking for my skirt. I found it in between two random seats somewhere in the front of the bus, on the floor, crumpled up into a ball.

When I picked it up, I noticed that the front of it was completely covered in cum stains. I didn't know whose sperm it was and frankly I didn't care. I put it on - not even bothering with wiping off any of the still juicy cum - and gathered the rest of my things, getting ready to get off the bus. After parking inside of the depot, the driver started writing some stuff on his clipboard as John and I stepped off the bus. As I put down my backpack, waiting to say goodbye to the driver, John leaned in and kissed my neck while he cupped my right tit and then put his hand under my skirt, sticking two fingers inside of me without any warning or foreplay. It wasn't until the driver got off the bus several minutes later and walked up to us, that John stopped fingering me and wiped his wet fingers off on my top.

John and the driver shook hands and after winking at me one last time, John headed towards the exit.

"Do I have you to thank for this?" I grinned at the driver as I pointed down at my cum-drenched skirt.

"Uhuh," he whispered as he cupped my left tit through my top.

"Oh, before I forget..." he said as he reached inside his pants pocket and handed me my panties, rolled into a little ball. I could barely unfold them properly due to all the dried up cum, but I managed anyway and put them back on, right in front of him.

He smiled, gently tweaked both my nipples one last time and then said, "Thanks for everything, I had fun!"

"Me too," I replied as I picked up my backpack and purse and headed towards the exit myself.

"Remember, it's only 8h15... curfew is still in effect," he called out before stepping into one of the offices.

Curfew was the town's way of keeping minors out of the loop; during school hours (9h-16h), when all minors were required to be in school - sick or not - the adults could pretty much do anything they wanted. The same was true during the night (0h-5h). Outside of those time frames, curfew was in effect, which meant all sexual activity was to be confined indoors. All public facilities had a colored sticker on their front door: green meant free access to all, which also meant that curfew had to be followed, and a red sticker, which meant that curfew was not enforced - and hence minors were not allowed.

After only a five minute walk, I arrived at my parent's house and decided to use the backdoor, considering the early hour. To my surprise, mom and dad were already up and about in the kitchen, setting the table for breakfast. When they saw me, mom burst into tears and hugged me so tight that I could hardly breathe. Dad patiently waited his turn, but, once he got the chance, hugged me almost as tight as mom had done. Mom poured all three of us a cup of coffee and started asking me a million questions about my trip; I started telling them everything they wanted to know and showed them some pictures on my phone. They brought me up to speed on town events and after another cup of coffee, my younger sister Cindy came hopping down the stairs, in her almost see-through nighty and shrieked, smilingly, "I thought I recognized your voice."

I put down my cup of coffee and we hugged for the longest time, while she ranted on about how glad she was that I was there and that I was going to be her maid of honor etc etc.

After we broke our hug and I sat down again, she said, "Sorry, but I need to get some cock into me or I'll be no good to anyone all day." And with that, she straddled dad in his chair, her back now towards me, her barely concealed tits right in front of dad's face. As she reached down into dad's boxers and guided his morning wood into her horny twat, she started outlining all the things that still needed to be done; it was quite a list. While mom and I just sipped from our coffee, Cindy bounced up and down dad's cock, riding him like a rodeo-bull until she orgasmed and screamed like a steam train about six minutes later. Her itch scratched, she dismounted dad - before giving him a chance to cum - and darted into the hallway, looking at me and shouting energetically, "Come and see my dress!"

After briefly glancing down at dad's cock, obscenely sticking up, I put down my cup of coffee again and followed my sister up the stairs, seeing her juices run down her thighs as she walked up the stairs in front of me. After showing me the dress and even modeling it for me, we went over the itinerary for the next couple of days.

When we got back down, we found mom squatting down in front of dad's chair, sucking his cock. Cindy and I sat down at the breakfast table, continuing to talk about the wedding preparations, not paying any attention to mom and dad, except for the occasional glance. During my third cup of coffee - and halfway through Cindy's bowl of cereal - dad started moaning, prompting mom to take him out of her mouth and start wanking him off furiously. A few seconds later, dad jumped up and started spurting his morning load all over the breakfast table. Cindy and I put our conversation on hold to watch the event. With mom's hand still a blur over his fat shaft, droplets of cum continued to fly all over the place - some of them even landed on my right hand, holding my cup of coffee and I was sitting clear across the table. When he was done ejaculating, mom took him back in her mouth. When Cindy turned back towards me to continue our conversation, I noticed numerous specks of cum on her arm and neckline, even one or two on her chin.

When mom finished sucking on dad's cock, she pulled up a chair and joined the conversation. Once recovered from his orgasm, dad started reading the newspaper while enjoying his cup of coffee. After some forty-five minutes of talking and reminiscing, Cindy headed upstairs to take a shower and mom started clearing off the table and filling up the dishwasher.

"How's my little girl?" dad asked, as he put down his newspaper, taking advantage of the sudden peace and quiet in the kitchen to make his move. "Come and give your dad a hug."

I smiled, got up and sat down on his lap, wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him tight.

After we broke the hug, he looked down at my top, ran his index finger along the cum stains, all the way down to my skirt, which was in even worse shape than my top. After caressing my disgusting skirt with his whole hand a few times, he looked up and gently touched my cum crusted hair.

"My my, seems like you've had a lot of fun on your way over here," dad whispered.

"I did," I smiled.

"Well, I won't have you sitting on my lap with cum on your clothes, take 'm off," he said sternly.

"Yes daddy," I whispered, playing along and hopping off his lap.

After slowly taking off my top and skirt - while he stroked his swollen cock - I looked down at my panties and asked, "I suppose I'll have to take those off as well then?"

He reached out and extensively touched my panties, all over, inside and out and then said, "They're disgusting."

"Yes they are daddy," I replied innocently, trying my best to sound like a high-school girl.

"Take 'm off and sit back down, you little slut," he said.

I complied, sitting back on his lap with just my bra and my shoes on. Almost immediately, he put his hand between my legs and wriggled two fingers up my twat. Mom, having finished with the dishwasher, sat down on the chair next to us and just looked on as dad fingered the shit out of me, while I felt his hardening cock pressing up against the small of my back.

After letting him play with me for a few more minutes, getting me all worked up, I leaned in and whispered, "I want your fucking dick up my ass!"

Without waiting for his reaction, I lifted my ass up slightly and turned, facing away from him - causing his fingers to slip out of me in the process. Once my back was towards him, I reached down and grabbed his hard cock, guiding the tip of it in between my ass cheeks. When he was in position, I put both hands on the table in front of me and just pressed my ass down, forcing his large, hard cock inside of me. I moaned and groaned for the first minute or so - as I was in considerable discomfort - but once he was all the way up there, I started riding him, sliding my ass up and down his throbbing cock. Dad, left with nothing to do but sit back and watch his slut of a daughter bounce up and down his cock, reached around me and cupped my bra-covered tits, squeezing and kneading them roughly.

"Shower's free," my sister said as she entered the kitchen, all clean and dressed.

"Oh oops," she added, as she noticed what I was doing.

Patiently, she leaned against the door post and kept waiting, watching me, along with mom. It took me another couple of minutes of slamming down on dad's massive cock to make myself squeal in orgasm, and another two to make dad cum. In the heat of the moment, he lunged up, put his hands in my sides and began jackhammering my ass for about ten seconds, almost making me cum a second time. He howled and groaned loudly as he shot his slimy load deep inside my bowels.

He sat back down and moaned, as I just stood there, bent over the table, leaning on my elbows and my hands. After ten second or so, I got up and whispered, "I think I'll go take that shower now."

I kicked off my shoes, took off my bra and walked up the stairs, stark naked, heading straight for the bathroom. Under the shower, as the hot water was flowing down my slutty body, I couldn't help but grin widely as I realized how good it felt to be back in Heaven. As I began rinsing the cum out of my hair, I couldn't for the life of me remember why I had ever left in the first place.

I had quite some catching up to do...

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,409 Followers
12