All Comments on 'Hector and the Sisters'

by SierraSprite

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hot but I would have said this is a group sex story, not romance

mammoetmammoetover 9 years ago
Great story

I like to read more

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
More!!!!!

If the author does not write more about these wonderful characters then I'm afraid that his fans will have to hunt him down and torture more of their story out of him. Seriously, this is just too good of a story to end here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please

Wonderful characters that one wants to read more of. Please add some more chapters.

ohhfineohhfineover 7 years ago
Agree more needed

Very nice, loved it

RRC2RRC2over 2 years ago

I am in the midst of a SierraSprite binge. I am marveling at how he creates a great situation, a situation that could easily stretch out for chapters and chapters without losing any of its magic, and then just drops it.

This story is one of many examples. It is a complete story, full of hot sex, wonderful characters and lots of fun. The only thing missing in this is Sprite's desert of berries and ice cream. :-)

Sprite could easily extend this.

What does he do?

He moves on.

Great stuff.

THANKS

Padre33Padre33over 1 year ago

This was an okay start.

It was hard to follow who was speaking at times, but still a good start, and I look forward to reading more.

My biggest... twist to the brain pan... I guess you could call it, is the closeness of the principal and the students. That particular aspect of the story did pull me out of it a bit. When I set aside Ralph=principal I got back into the swing of things.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous