All Comments on 'Helen Goes Dancing'

by vitesse

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
enovelistenovelistover 19 years ago
Makes You Wonder...

Nicely written tale about a would be wandering wife. It didn't take much talking (only money) to have Helen agree to all of the "slutty" things that a stripper/whore does. Every woman has her price...sure, absoutely. Helen proves it.

If it were a stranger in the room for her first nude lap dance, just how long (or how much more money) would it have taken for Helen to be down on her knees and then lying on her back? Not much in my opinion.

This could be the start of several more interesting episodes in Helen's sex life. I hope that vitesse has time to pen some more chapters.

CindysBobCindysBobover 19 years ago
nice job

I really enjoyed this. It was mild and still a turn-on. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Shit!!!

I was hoping her hubby was going to see her gangbanged in the club. 40 guys would have really been a nice Valentine for him and her. He could have had a goodly amount of cum to eat out of her used cunt after the evening was done.

As a matter of fact, when Valentines day arrived, Each guy there could have brought one friend, and that would have been 80 loads for her.

They could dispense with the lap dance shit and the club. Right to the marital bed and an evening for Cupid to shoot his load (80 times)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice twist!

When I read the title I figured "here comes another cheating wife story" and the story turns out to be about anything but cheating! Loved it! That's why I give most stories a chance. Once in awhile I run into a gem and this one certainly fits that catagory!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Dancing girl...

What a sweet, sexy story! She's lucky enough to be with a man who can deal with the fact that other people (men AND women) find her attractive, and that only brings them closer to each other.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
That was a nice twist - 5*****

I was a bit concerned when she accepted money for a private dance and was pleasantly surprised it was her husband.

Nevertheless, although 500 is a high price for a professional, that is a very low price for a very pretty first time amateur. That leads me to believe that for 2,500 (a very high price for a pretty call girl) she would fuck an attractive guy. And for a first time very pretty amateur, 10,000 would be a reasonable price. Therefore, if that is true, she value herself too cheap and that implies that she is cheap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
*****- [5- (4.6/5=92%)! This is an erotic story & a love story 2-in-1!

😊

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Not a bad story at all. This author writes some good stuff, but also a lot of total garbage. It’s a crapshoot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'd be pissed. My wife stripping at a club and then accepting money for a lap dance to a stranger. Doesn't matter that it was a no touch club with a body guard. If things were reversed my wife would not want me exposing myself and dancing for others. Hell, my wife would be pissed if I went to a club like that let alone got a lap dance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous