All Comments on 'Helen's Anniversary Idea'

by AuntAmanda

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Wow another fucked up female white man hater. What did the white man in your life ever do to you? It must have been truly disgusting.

mike420032000mike420032000over 13 years ago
Good Story Line

Enjoyed except not sure yet if husband is named Michael Or Jack, lol. It is such a shame all the haters read theses stories if they don't like them, must be some big assed gun being held to their heads to force them to read stories they don't like or approve of. Funny none of these haters ever leave their id isn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sexy

I thought this was hella hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stupid

Is anyone really that stupid? Your writing was good. Just make it more realistic.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Trash

Just disgusting trash. Obviously a racist who wants to be dominated by what she considers an inferior race.

FirediamondFirediamondalmost 12 years ago
WTH is the husband's name?!!

Low score for that alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I wonder

if she enjoyed her divorce because once the husband finds out - she's history.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story!

There is nothing more erotic than watching your wife taking another man's semen in deep in her unprotected vagina. A husband never feels more like a cuckold than when his wife tells him, "she loved it and she wants him to ejaculate inside her again", He doesn't know whether to masturbate or beg her not to let him do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh goodie!

Pictures and a video that can be used in the divorce and the Civil lawsuit against the boys and their Photo studio. Hubby is about to retire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
There was no blackmailing

When she told her husband, he got a gun and killed them all. Idiotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's not about race it's about the stupidity

" In just under four months of running the scam, Davis and Marvin had themselves five wives already. Not a one had screamed `rape,' and nor should they have."

I love how in these stories young men not yet 20 are smarter than women in their forties. And let's get real here a 10 or a 11 year old girl wouldn't fall for this scam.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Wanted to be blacked

It appears that the wife was not quite the racist that her husband was since she begged to be bred. Every white woman should have at least one black baby, preferably two.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Fiction With Friction!

She can't be serious about actually giving her husband of many names those photos,can she?!

One question about the "shoot" will lead to another,and sooner or later she'll break down and admit to the Jig-a-boo fuck festival. (And wait 'til hubby sees the ones where Bruno gets into the action and literally fucks her doggie-style!)

Seven months later,a month after the divorce is final she does her second shoot with the "boys" making her air-tight as her big belly bounces up and down.

At the end of her ninth month,triplets are born,two identical twins,Marvins 1 & 2,and a really ugly daughter,a real dog,Bruna.

So you think this is a stupid "comment"? Well I think it's just right for this stupid story!

HOT,YES.Believable,NO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
white man

I wish I was a white woman so I could suck and fuck niggers. I have sucked niggers and a couple tried to fuck my ass but I'm two tight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
white women

white women are easy ,more so with big black cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Every girl loves being the center of attention.

Fun story, more black men should get in to photography and offer their services for boudoir and other types of modeling photography. If I knew a black photographer, I’d happily set my wife up with him to do several sexy shoots. The potential possibilities are endless.

BwcswflBwcswfl11 months ago

Love it

Hope there is more to this story!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous