Help Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann strained to get her pussy onto Carl's throbbing prick but her belly was interfering again and she couldn't quite get the position right. Mike saw the problem and again, without thinking, he reached between her legs and grabbed Carl's cock. He pulled it into position and then watched as his wife slowly lowered her swollen pussy down onto his friend's huge black knob.

Carl had stopped sucking on Ann's nipples when Mike grabbed his cock. He was almost in shock and for just a second he thought he was going to lose his erection. Then he felt her pussy begin to push down over his cock and she was so tight and wet that he just accepted the situation and relaxed. Ann felt his cock sliding into her hot pussy and then an intense orgasm rocked through her body. He was huge! Bigger even than Paul, thicker at least. She couldn't see how long he was and she just had the tip inside her. Her orgasm wracked her body but she resisted the urge to throw herself down onto his magnificent cock, teasing herself and him she held still, feeling how his cock stretched her widening pregnant pussy. Finally her orgasm weakened and she once again began to push herself down onto his throbbing shaft. Down and down she went, slowly taking it into her cunt.

Mike saw his wife orgasm with just the head of Carl's monster cock inside her. He watched as her body shook and trembled and he just held the instrument of her pleasure as he watched. Then she began to slide down again, taking inch by inch of Carl's ebony dick into her bare white pussy. Mike was eager to see if she could take it all. He watched raptly as Ann continued taking inch after inch almost praying that she could.

Ann had more than ten inches of Carl's black meat in her pussy when she felt his cock push against something deep inside her. She still could not feel his balls on her ass so she knew he had more to give and she wanted it badly. She wanted all of his cock in her cunt. She paused for a second and then took a deep breath and pushed herself down hard. The head of his dick pushed deeper into her, sliding past her cervix, as she forced herself down all the way. She had never been this full, even Paul had not filled her this way. Ann screamed out with a mind blowing orgasm that roared through her body and ravaged her soul. Never had she come so hard. She began to bounce on Carl's thick ebony shaft, grunting and moaning with each down and up stroke.

Carl was mesmerized by the feeling of Ann's tight cunt around his cock, and by the sight of her full round white tits bobbing in front of him. He moved his huge black hands down to her milky thighs, supporting her and helping her keep her rhythm as they fucked. Neither of them were even aware of Mike, who had finally released Carl's cock, and was just sitting, staring at the awesome sight of his black friend's huge cock nearly ripping his wife apart.

Ann and Carl's tempo increased and Carl knew that he was going to come soon. He couldn't hold back any longer. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fill your cunt with my cum. Oh fuck, I'm cummin'" His deep baritone voice filled the room.

Ann pounded her ass down hard, forcing his cock deep into her pussy and holding it there. She felt his thick fluid jet into her with amazing force as he came and came. Her pussy was quickly flooded with his sperm and then it began to flow out of her hot cunt and down over his balls. Both of them grunted and Ann pulled his head to her chest and held his face between her breasts as she relished the feeling of his cock filling her cunt to overflowing.

All to soon it was over and Ann whispered to Carl's ear. "Scoot forward a little. Let Mike lick your cum from your balls and my cunt while you are still inside me."

Carl had forgotten about Mike and was initially shocked at her suggestion. The thought was erotic to him though, and he decided to do as she wished. He thrust his hips out to the edge of the couch, letting Ann lean forward, and from his position behind her, Mike got the idea. He leaned forward and began to lick Ann's tight little asshole first and then made his way down to slurp Carl's white juice from where it was leaking out of his wife's still stuffed pussy. He lapped and lapped at her cock filled cunt, letting his tongue slide lower and lower along Carl's fat balls, licking up all of the cum he could find. Finally there was no more cum for him to lick up and he sat back and watched as his slutty wife slowly pulled herself up and off of Carl's softening cock.

Carl's big cock slid out of her cunt with an audible pop and then Ann spun herself around and over to sit on the couch beside her black lover. "Oh, Carl, that was the best fuck I've ever had. Your cock is simply magnificent."

"Glad you liked it. Your pussy is the sweetest white cunt I've ever had." Carl smiled at the sexily rumpled pregnant woman sprawled beside him.

Mike stood up and then sat down beside his wife. He leaned over and kissed her slowly. She returned his kiss and it became passionate. When the kiss broke all three of them smiled at each other happily.

Carl glanced at his watch and noticed the time. "Shit! Nialia is gonna kill me if I ain't home when she calls." He said reaching for his pants. "Sorry to fuck and run but she calls every night around eleven to make sure I'm behavin'." Carl laughed a deep hearty laugh.

"No problem Carl, we are probably just gonna go to bed now anyway." Mike grinned at his friend.

Carl returned the grin and finished buttoning his pants. Mike walked him out through the garage.

"Uh, Carl ." Mike looked uncomfortable.

"Hey Mike, don't worry, everything is cool." Carl said, sensing what Mike was worried about. "But don't think I'm gonna be letting you screw my wife now okay?"

Mike smiled, now at ease and assured that Carl was okay with what had happened. "Maybe I could just lick her after you fucked her?"

"In your dreams boy, in your dreams!" Carl playfully slugged Mike in the shoulder and then drove off toward his home.

Mike walked back into the living room and saw Ann laying sprawled out on the couch. Her pussy was red and stretched below her huge rounded belly. Her breasts were red and had rough teeth marks on the nipples where Carl had sucked on them. Her eyes were closed and her face was as peaceful as the baby she was carrying inside her. Mike swelled with pride and love for his wonderful wife and just stood there admiring her beauty.

12