Help Needed Ch. 02

Story Info
Her storyline continues with new lust.
3.3k words
4.64
10.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samy was sitting at the island in the kitchen staring out the window that was above the sink. The sun was sinking fast and her page was still empty. She gave a frustrated growled and slammed the laptop closed. "Why can't I think of anything?" she mumbled getting a drink.

"Talking to yourself?" asked a voice. Luke was standing there watching her struggle to think of any idea to appear, but nothing had come to mind.

"Shut up. You gave me writer's block!" she glared at him accusingly.

He chuckled and shook his head. "You're being ridiculous. There's no way I gave you writer's block." He told her.

She growled at him and stomped off into the living room where she proceeded to watch TV and hope for an idea.

Luke had followed her, still laughing. "You are such a child." He said.

Samy threw a pillow at him. "Shut up! It's your fault anyway!" she whined. "You had to go and...you know. Now I can't write." She said, her face becoming a light red as she remembered what happened a few nights ago.

HE just laughed harder. "Oh stop it. You loved it." He declared.

She didn't think her face could get any redder, but it sure did. Kyle came into the room.

"What are you two doing?" he asked looking from one to the other.

"Luke gave me writer's block." Samy grumbled.

"No I didn't! You are delirious!" he yelled throwing the pillow back at her.

Kyle ran a hand over his face. "You guys are such a handful." He groaned.

"Well then make him leave me alone." She complained.

"But you'd be so sad. You'd probably run out the door and come chasing after me yelling, 'Wait Luke! Don't go! I wasn't thinking!'" he told her mocking her with a high girly tone.

Samy growled at him and then went into his room and slammed the door, shaking the walls.

"Great job asshole. You've pissed her off. Mark is going to be furious when he gets up and she won't come out of the room." Kyle scolded him.

Luke bared fangs and then went out the back door to run through the woods only yards from the house. He didn't care what Kyle had to say. Samy was just sexually frustrated from their last encounter and she was embarrassed about it for some weird reason. He couldn't place it. He shifted into his animal form, a lovely leopard, and took off into the forest, running on all fours and letting the wind rustle his fur.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Samy sat on the bed, losing her mind oh so slowly. She was just staring into space when a knock came. "What?" she yelled in anger.

"Can I come in?" Kyle called through the door. She thought for a moment and then sighed in defeat. "Okay. Come on in." she said and he opened the door and stood there unsure if he could come all the way in or just a few inches.

"I've given you a few days, but I need you to write." He told her, placing the laptop on the bed beside her.

Samy didn't even spare a glance. "I know, but I'm trying to figure this out. Your last explanation sucked really badly." She told him with a goofy grin.

Kyle smiled back. "Okay. You write your books. You created us, but so far the only flaw is the names and appearances. It's too bad you can't change them all around, but maybe we'd all get switched as well. Who knows? Anyway, we need you to keep writing. We're not sure what will happen if you don't. I mean, we've gone through days where we were all lost and didn't know what to do." He told her.

Samy looked at him then. "I remember that. I couldn't think of anything. It was at least a month before I found my muse." She said. "I was thinking that maybe I can't control who you are, but what you do is an entire different story." She thought aloud. Then she laughed. "That was funny. An entire different story. Ha! Anyway, what if my writing is some weird mystical thing where, if I stop writing you all like...disappear." She told him mischievously.

Kyle thought about it. It was a good point. "In that case you better write. I do have one question. What happened in your last book? So much has gone on that I can't recall." He asked rubbing his chin.

"Umm...oh yeah! You and Luke had found a dead body and as the police were getting your statements, the murderer came out and everything got chaotic. Then you two cornered him, but he blew some kind of toxic mist at you and you guys were paralyzed. That's probably why you don't recall very well. That's what happened last. This time I was thinking more vampire slayers going after Mark...hey wait a minute." She paused and snapped her head toward him. "How come Mark is still the original and not mixed up with anyone like you and Luke?" she asked.

Kyle blinked at her. "That is interesting. Maybe it's because he's the only main vampire in your story. If you think about it, you've got many main character wereanimals. I don't know. That's really weird." He said. He was very confused now. He tilted his head to the side like a lost dog.

Samy smiled and then broke out into giggles. "You look like a puppy!" she squealed with delight. She couldn't help it. She found small pleasures in life.

Kyle just shook his head laughing. "Just please, write for us so we can keep living." He pleaded and walked out.

She sighed and opened up the laptop and closed her eyes and her fingers began to move.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Luke stopped for a moment and sniffed the air. He wasn't sure, but something was out there and it wasn't friendly. He ran back to the house, leaping over fallen trees, small ponds, and animal burrows. It was almost a familiar scent. He couldn't place it, but his animal instincts told him it was someone who had hurt him before in some way. He nearly rammed the back porch down as he leapt over the railing of the deck. Kyle spun, ready for attack when he realized it was just Luke.

"You scare the shit out of me. What was all that about?" he asked.

Luke snarled at him and returned to human form. "We have a problem. I picked up a scent I've smelled before. And it isn't very friendly." Luke told him.

Kyle thought for a moment and looked toward the door to Luke's room. His werewolf hearing allowed him to pick up the sound of clicking keys. He sighed and motioned Luke onto the back deck. "So, what is this scent exactly?" he asked.

Luke suppressed a growl. "I don't know. It's just familiar and unfriendly." He explained again. "Put your nose to the wind and see if you can catch it."

Kyle gave him a look, but turned to the open forest behind the house and closed his eyes, lifting his nose to the air. Suddenly he turned back to his friend. "You're right. I recognize it too. I think I know who it is." He said.

Luke ran a hand through his messy hair and let out a long breath. "Who?" he asked.

"Samy told me what happened in her last book with us. We had an enemy get away after he poisoned us with a paralyzing toxin." He told him.

Luke stared at him. "What the fuck? I don't remember that!" he growled.

"Neither do I." Kyle told him softly. "Perhaps we could get Samy to write a happy ending this time where we actually win a battle."

Luke let out a harsh laugh. "Right. She has way too much fun tormenting us, but at least we're not dead." He finished off with a yawn. Shapeshifting could really take it out of you. "I'm off to bed. Wake me up when Mark rises. I don't want him alone with Samy and it normally takes the two of us to stop him from doing something bad." He said walking into the house.

"Take off your damn shoes! If there's mud I'm going to kick your ass!" he called after him.

Luke chuckled, kicking his boots off at the door. He headed for his room when he remembered she was busy. He peeked in to see her eyes focused on the screen as the words seemed to flow from her fingers. Every now and then she would pause and reread very quickly for spelling and then bite her thumbnail in thought before continuing.

He knocked lightly on the door frame. "Hey. Can I have the bed for a few hours. I need to rest." He said politely.

Samy's head barely turned as if she was listening, but her eyes remained on the words that were appearing like magic on the screen. "Hmm?" she asked still not looking.

Luke sighed. "Listen, I know it's really important for you to write and everything, but do you think you could continue out in the living room for a while?" he asked.

She looked at him. Her eyes went wide. "You took a run didn't you?" she asked. He was so pale and there were deep circles under his eyes. She grabbed the laptop and got off the bed. "Sorry. Burst of inspiration hit me." She mumbled passing by.

He watched her set herself up on the couch and then shook his head laughing. He closed his door and shed his shirt, falling into bed before the cloth hit the floor. His eyes were heavy and he closed them with no hesitation.

Samy finished up at least ten chapters when she felt the cold tingle she always got when Mark rose for the evening. She'd thrown him in those chapters as well. He strode into the room, almost like he had no feet.

"Good evening Samy." He greeted, taking her hand and kissing the top of it.

"Good evening Mark. Sleep well?" she asked with a smile. Talking to vampires involves lots of witty comments. Almost like speaking to people wearing powdered wigs.

"You should know better. The dead do not sleep." He said, his mouth twitched at the corners. This human was very interesting to him not only because she pretty much made him and controlled his life, but because she was clever and brought humor into this barren house.

"Touché good sir." She replied. "I will get you back for that one. Now, if you don't mind, I must eat. I'm starving." She said making a face with her tongue hanging from her mouth. She got up before he could say anything and went into the kitchen, taking the laptop with her. She saved the file and closed it up for the evening. Her meal was small. Just the leftovers from yesterday. She cleaned up her own plate and then settled on the couch for TV. Mark had left somewhere. "Probably to feed." She thought softly.

Luke opened his eyes and rolled over to see the clock. His eyes shot open and he bolted up in bed. "Dammit Kyle!" he growled and got up, rushing into the living room. Samy looked up from her program on TV.

"What's the matter?" she asked him. He looked tense.

"Where's Mark?" he asked. She didn't look harmed, or pale, or anything that a vampire bite may cause.

"He woke up not too long ago and then left to feed I think. I don't know. I got up to get some food after he said hello." She told him. "Sit down. You look like you just came back from a bar fight...only you're not bruised or drunk." She said.

Luke growled. "I have to find Kyle. The bastard should've been here with you when Mark woke up." He explained. He stormed off through the house, but Kyle was nowhere to be found.

"He's gone too." She called to him, blushing. They were alone in the house and after what had happened a few nights ago, she felt butterflies brushing the sides of her stomach.

Luke came back into the room. "Where did he go?" he asked flopping onto the couch.

"I think to do some grocery shopping and to pick up something else. I don't know what, he wouldn't tell me." She sighed flipping through the channels.

Luke stared at her from across the couch. She was much more fascinating than he'd thought. He had expected whiny, cranky, aggressive, and even puny. She had shocked him as a fighter and stubborn person.

"What's the matter? Mark didn't do anything." She told him.

"That's not it. Sometimes he can't help himself and we have to watch him around human guests." He explained. He ran a hand through his hair and stared at the flickering screen.

Samy remained quiet. She suddenly didn't want to watch TV anymore. She stood up. "I think I'll go to bed. I feel...I just feel like laying down right now." She told him and went into his room. She left the door open ajar and curled up in the sheets. She could smell his skin on them still and she practically rolled in the scent.

"Oh what the hell is wrong with me? I've never acted this way with anybody before." She whispered angrily to herself. Still, she inhaled the sheets until she was dizzy. She closed her eyes and tried to relax. When she opened them, Luke was staring at her. She leapt back.

"Don't sneak up on me like that!" she cried. She was trembling from nerves and the dizziness.

"I didn't mean to. What's the matter? You look a bit on the pale side." He said.

She blinked up at him. "Nothing is wrong. I'm just tired is all. I was about to take a nap." She lied. That was a bad idea. Luke could smell it. "You were thinking naughty things about me, weren't you?" he asked bending over her.

Samy felt heat creep up her neck as she was pushed onto her back. "I-I wasn't thinking...those...thoughts..." she trailed off as his lips met hers. Her hands came up and she pushed them through his hair. It was soft, and smooth. Luke deepened the kiss, bringing her tongue into a duel with his.

He lifted her up enough to get her shirt up. They parted to remove it and then mashed their mouths together once more. His hands roamed all over her, warming her skin. He reached around and began working to undo her bra. There was a weird thing about bras. They never wanted to come off. Once a hook was undone, another one replaced itself.

He became frustrated and tore it from her body, bringing a squeak from her. He laughed, mixing a growl into it. He tackled her breasts, licking, suckling, and nipping gently then hard and then soft again.

Samy could feel moisture between her legs. The sensation was driving her crazy. She wasn't sure how long she'd be able to last if he kept it up. Her hips lifted up, causing her to rub against the bulge in his pants. She remembered how big he was and how he'd felt in her hand and mouth. Suddenly, she wanted more than that. Her hand went down and grabbed him through his jeans.

Luke snatched her wrist before she could cause him any more pain. He was ready to explode and her touching him would trigger it. He growled at her playfully, biting her neck and shoulder then licking to soothe the marks.

"I can't take it anymore." She whimpered, pushing her hips up to him. She was close to humping him really. Her hands went under his shirt to remove it. He helped her and she was touching bare flesh. His chest was smooth and she loved it. She kissed and licked, her hands stroking over his faint abs.

He started undoing his pants, slipping them away along with his boxers. His lips returned to hers as her eyes went wide. His hands worked skillfully on her pants, removing them swiftly.

Her hand pushed his chest. "Wait! What if you shift?" she asked. Her eyes gazed up at him, scared, curious, and concerned.

Luke smiled at her. "I will pull out if that happens. That way I won't hurt you." He whispered. He kissed her again and inched himself forward. "Ready?" he asked.

She gulped but nodded, wrapping her arms around him to brace herself for contact. She felt him nudge at her entrance. Samy gasped, unsure of her decision, but it was too late since he was pushing in slowly now.

He stopped when he hit resistance. He kissed her, his hands tending to her breasts in order to distract her from this pain. He pushed through it and stopped when she cried out.

Her eyes were squeezed shut as she tried to adjust to the new sensation. She was panting, clawing his back, waiting for the pain to subside. Tears leaked from the sides of her eyes.

"We can stop." He whispered. He wasn't ready to tell her that he was half way in and there really was no going back at this point.

Samy shook her head. "No. It's okay. I'm okay." She said in a breathy voice. She spread her legs a little further apart to accommodate him better. "Okay. It's alright. Keep going." She told him.

He moved a little bit and she only winced. After a few strokes, she started to loosen around him and he moved quicker. She was so tight at the same time and her muscles clenched him, driving him insane. He'd probably have to pull out. He was definitely going to shift with this orgasm.

Her hips bucked with each of his thrusts. She couldn't understand this wildness rising in her. If she could, she was pretty sure she'd growl at him. There was a pressure building up that needed to be released. "Luke, I think I'm close." She panted heavily.

His thrusting quickened at her words. He was ready to go as well. The more she moaned the harder he would thrust. Her face was in pure bliss and it was the most erotic thing he'd ever seen so far. He could feel her raking her nails down his back and he loved it. It was only driving him closer to the edge of a blade.

She felt it rising and then it was on her, making her head go back, her eyes shut and her voice cry out in pure ecstasy. "Oh God!" she screamed.

Luke pumped furiously and then pulled out as his seed spilled from him and onto the front of her body. During his climax, he felt his beast rise and fur rippled over his skin as his bones contracted to another form.

Samy came down from the climax and peeled her eyes open. Only it wasn't Luke above her, but a huge black leopard. She smiled up and rubbed his head with an exhausted hand. Her arms fell to her sides.

Luke hopped of the bed and padded into the bathroom, biting a towel and carrying it back to her.

Very weakly, Samy cleaned herself off and threw the towel into the bathroom. She collapsed back to the bed. "Holy shit, that was awesome." She sighed.

Luke leapt onto the bed and settled beside her, licking her face and purring in her ear. He growled softly and cuddled up to her.

Samy giggled. "You're so cute." She mumbled and passed out. This was definitely going to make her blush for a long time.

*

Hey everyone! Sorry it's so late! I've been really busy with stuff and went on two vacations in the last month. But here it is! I'll try to get Chapter 3 here sooner, okay? Thanks for the comments!