Help Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again," she commanded, "I want a record of this."

I once again kissed each foot, Ann taking a picture each time, making me pose so she could make sure my face could be clearly seen.

"All right, do the same for your Mistress," Jeff said.

"What was that?" Ann asked, a curious excitement in her voice.

"It seems appropriate. After all, we practically own him. Ma'am is ok for public stuff, but Mistress Ann has a cool ring to it. Not quite so matronly."

"Yeah, I like it," Ann mused. "And that means, he should call you Master."

"Yeah, whatever, Master or sir is fine. Go on..." Jeff nudged me on my face cheek with his foot, "Kiss you Mistress' feet."

"Yes, Sir." I kissed the top of each of Ann's feet while Jeff snapped a few pictures with the camera.

"I can't wait until I show these to Joann," Ann said with glee.

"Please don't, Mistress."

"Are you telling me what to do, Mike?" She took her foot and bopped me on top of my head with it.

"No, Mistress but..."

"You just do as your told and behave yourself and we'll see about the pictures. Can you imagine all the moms and dads at school seeing you kissing our feet?" Ann and Jeff were both laughing.

"Yeah, that would make quite the impression." Jeff agreed.

"Ah, look at the little foot kisser, I think he's going to cry some more." Ann loved rubbing it in. "Joann was so right in leaving you. I'm glad I encouraged her to do so."

I had heard rumors that Ann was behind motivating Joann to leave me. Ann had always been so nice previously to me, that I didn't believe it. Now, it was all too easy to believe. So much for the image she projected.

"You have no idea how much we know about you," Ann said. "When Joann was planning the divorce, she asked for my help, which I gladly gave her knowing what a loser you are. And Jeff here, being the computer expert, was kind enough to go through your entire computer history."

I knew I was sunk. The pornographic websites that I used to visit. The movies and stories I downloaded. I'm sure he found it all. They say you tell about everything from a person from their computer and I know that Jeff was a computer expert.

"You are quite the kinky little pervert. Female domination websites, chicks with dicks sites, all kinds of weird stuff."

As Ann spoke, I felt myself go nearly dizzy as if she could see into my being.

"There won't be any secrets, you're going to tell us everything. You're going to live a lot of those things you fantasized about."

"When Ann and I first talked about hiring you, we didn't really know if it would come to this, but if it did, we thought it might be fun to have a wimp to kick around. We need the help, and the one thing you are besides being perverted, is honest and reliable. So no matter what, we figured we couldn't lose. But when Ann called me this morning telling me how easy it was to push you around, that you scarcely raised a voice in protest, that's when I told her to go for it, to keep pushing you. And since we knew that deep down you crave this sort of thing...well, here we are. You on your knees, kissing our feet, crying like a baby begging for your job. There are people in this world who rule, and those that serve, and I always got the feeling you were one of the servers, the pleasers. It looks like I was right."

I had my head down and was staring at the floor. No longer sniveling, I knew that any submissive desires I had were about to explode. Jeff put his foot under my chin and tilted my head up. "Look at your Master when I'm talking to you, boy. At least, when you have permission to look at us."

"Yeah, I'm not so sure I want the scumbag looking at me," Ann chimed in. "In fact, if I see you looking me in the eyes, you will be fined big time. You keep your head bowed in my presence, look at my feet or something, like you do all the time anyway."

Yes, it was true, I was always looking at Ann's feet. I had no idea that she had noticed. I looked up at Jeff, his dark brown eyes intent as his wife's eyes. His foot still underneath my chin. "You are now our slave, our servant. You will do whatever you're told, without question, without problems. Quickly and to the best of your ability. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Ann and I will continue to fine you as we see fit. We will also begin punishing you for your mistakes. I would advise you to do your best because I would love to take a paddle to that wimp ass of yours which I will do anyway simply because I can."

As I was looking up at Jeff, I began to feel genuine fear as he talked of the paddle realizing that he was serious about being a Master. Despite his arrogant nature, I never suspected he would be into such a dark and kinky area.

"There is a lot we will have to be going over, but I don't want to take the time right now. I'm sure the kids are quite curious about what's going on in here after Nicole saw you kissing my feet." Jeff was smiling. "I guess that is something she is going to see a lot of."

"Yes, what are we going to do about Nicole and Jordan?" Ann asked.

"Like we have been. Explain that Mike now works for us and that it is old-fashioned strict way of showing respect It will work out, don't worry about it, honey. After all, they are now young adults."

Ann smiled lovingly at her husband and got up from her chair and positioned herself on Jeff's lap causing Jeff's leg to jump around, his foot bumping into my face as if I wasn't even there. "Mmm, all of this is making me hot, lover, " she cooed.

I had never even remotely seen this type of affection between them and it was, again, quite a contrast.

"You're not looking at us, are you, scumbag?" Ann asked, between long kisses.

"No, Mistress." I stared at the floor.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this in front of him," Ann questioned. "He doesn't deserve such a treat."

"Have to disagree with you on that one, sweets. He's just a piece of shit property, this is a little way to remind him of what he is missing. What it's like for a real man and his woman to share intimacy. I'm pretty sure once we're done with him, he'll never entertain the thought of a genuine relationship again."

"True." Ann laughed. "Not that he was much in bed before. Isn't that right, shithead? Joann told me all about what a limp dick worthless lover you were."

I didn't say anything, I was too embarrassed at the truth of the statement.

"She asked you a question, do I have to get my belt off right now?"

I believe Jeff was serious and wasn't making a vague threat.

"No, Sir. Mistress is correct. I was...am a lousy lover."

Jeff chuckled. "I believe you, Mikey, I believe you. I've never worried about you being around my wife. All that time you spent with her when the kids played together, I never once thought, gee...is Mike screwing with Ann. Not only because I knew that she didn't like you, but that we both had a good idea that you were a wimp loser. Repeat after me...I am a wimp loser."

Quietly and with great dejection, I said, "I am a wimp loser." I looked up at Ann on Jeff's lap. They made a great looking couple. The portrait of young suburbanite success. They were embraced once again and thankfully they didn't notice my glance.

"MMm, that was so nice," Ann said, breaking apart their kiss. "I'd better go out front." She smoothed her skirt and stood up while I remained with head bowed, keeping my eye on the floor. "What are you going to do now?"

"I have some work to do, shouldn't keep me up too late tonight. But first, I was thinking that maybe I should punish that piece of crap down there." Jeff kicked me lightly in the ribs. "So he gets an idea of what he can expect in the future."

"What about the girls? They'll be sure to hear it."

"Possibly. We don't have to tell them anything specific, something like dad is correcting the servant's behavior. Eventually, I'm sure they'll be witnessing the discipline."

"Or wanting to mete it out themselves...especially that Nicole." Ann giggled. "She can be very tough."

There was knocking at the door, this time it was Jordan yelling through the closed door. "I can't find my guitar."

"Just a sec." Ann said moving towards the door, "I wanted to watch you, babe. Give me a couple of minutes with the kids, then I'll be back."

Ann left the room, Jordan peeking in and seeing me kneeling on the floor. I heard him ask Ann what was going on, Ann simply saying that they were talking to Mike. Jeff didn't immediately say anything, letting me squirm in the moment as I stared at the floor, feeling his commanding presence over me. Finally he said, "If you try to run away from us, we'll be sure to ruin your life though it's pretty much headed that way anyway."

"Yes, Sir, I understand."

"But you probably like this anyway." Before I could say anything more, Ann returned.

"Okay, they seem to know that something is going on, so we'd better do this quick. I'll guard the door." Ann was excited as if she was kid on Christmas morning.

"Stand up, shithead."

I was scared, so nervous I was nearly shaking. "Please, Sir, do we have to do this?"

Ann laughed at my pitiful plea. "I think the wimp is scared."

"Stand up and drop your pants." Jeff's voice was deep and serious and growing agitated.

I stood up and fumbled around with my belt and then dropped my jeans. Despite my nerves and fear, I was also excited, my cock straining against my boxer shorts.

Jeff had a voice of disgust and impatience. "Underwear too, idiot."

"Geez, look how little he is even with all his excitement," Ann said as I pulled down my underwear, both it and my jeans piling at my ankles. I was looking down at the ground, but I could hear Jeff undo his belt buckle.

"Bend over the chair."

I shuffled over to the office chair that was in front of the desk and bent over the arms. It was very uncomfortable, the arms hard and digging into my ribs though I'm sure that Jeff and Ann could care less.

"Comfortable, Mike?" Jeff asked his voice filled with obvious happiness at my predicament.

"Not really, Sir."

"Good. I don't want you to be and I want this punishment to be etched clearly on your mind. You will not..." Jeff wasted no time and delivered the first blow from the belt, it was firm landing with a loud splat. I gasped from the pain. "...ever forget your place." Jeff punctuating the four words with four quick lashes of the belt. There was no warm up and nothing erotic about being beaten by the man.

"Please, Sir, I won't forget my place." I had squirmed and thrashed about as he hit me.

"Keep your voice down," Jeff commanded giving me another brutal slash with the belt, this one causing me to involuntarily cry out. "Shut up you stupid pig," he said quietly but angrily. "You're not going to control yourself are you? You are going to have to learn to take a beating without making a sound. For now..." Jeff reached down and pulled off one of socks, "you get this."

Ann laughed and said, "Oh god, that is beautiful," as Jeff stuffed the malodorous, damp sock into my mouth causing me to gag slightly as he pushed it in deep.

"You like that, darling?"

"Yes, it's fantastic, sweets." Ann was backed up against the door, and I believe I detected a change in her voice and breathing as if she was excited.

"Get ready for more, pig."

I bent over and steeled myself. Jeff laid the leather on thick and harsh. One lash after the other in quick succession, my mind flashing white with pain as I moaned into the sock gag, spittle running down my face, tears forming in my eyes. I was nearly hyperventilating from the agony and was praying that this would soon end. I couldn't believe how sadistic the mild-manner Jeff was as he continued my beating. He finally stopped, I'm not sure how much time had passed, but it seemed like an eternity. I could hear him breathing hard, my ass was throbbing and felt like it was swollen to twice its normal size. The room was very quiet like everyone was exhausted from one long orgasm. I didn't dare move until I was told to.

Finally, Jeff said, "That was quite a workout. Next time, maybe I'll use one of Nicole's riding crops that she loves to use on her horses."

Ann seemed awed by the situation. "Look at his ass."

Jeff laughed. "Goddamn, I did fuck him up, didn't I?" Jeff was moving around and picking up the camera from the desk. He snapped a few pictures of my battered bottom. "You'll look at these everyday as a reminder of the power your Master has," he said.

"Yes, Sir," I mumbled, the sock still in my mouth.

"I'd better check out front." Before she did, Ann walked over and traced a finger across my bottom. "Look at all those welts and bruises. I wouldn't want to make you mad, honey," she said tenderly to Jeff.

"Yeah, can you imagine what I could do if I was angry?"

Ann snuggled up and gave Jeff a long hug and kiss. "Mmm, yeah babe, I don't know if I could imagine, but I wouldn't want to be there." Ann gave me a hard slap with her bare hand on my tender and sensitive ass, which caused me to jump excessively. She laughed and said, "Look at that, a little slap from me and he almost goes through the wall. I'll see you soon?"

"Yes, I'll finish up with him and then will be out."

Ann left the room once again and I remained still. Jeff ran the leather of his belt across my damaged ass. "That was enjoyable and a warning to you that we're not kidding around. Understand?"

I mumbled another yes.

Laughing, Jeff pulled the sock from my mouth. "Yuck, you got my sock all wet and there is drool on the chair. I should beat your ass for that."

Broken, fearing it meant more whipping, I fell to my knees and started frantically kissing his feet, one bare, the other still with a sock. "Please, Sir, please, Master, no more...I can't take it."

Jeff snickered as a kissed his feet. "All right, if it means that much to you. I've got better things to do right now than beat your ass."

"Thank you, thank you, Sir."

"But I like this groveling, Mike. Very appropriate."

If possible, I felt even more embarrassed in the manner I had totally debased myself. This was someone who not long ago I had considered an equal, and now I was groveling and slobbering his feet with kisses, completely defeated.

"You know you look ridiculous. Pants and underwear at your ankles, crawling around on the floor. Take off my sock."

I removed his sock.

"Kiss my foot." As I kissed his foot, he continued, "Whenever you remove our shoes, socks, stockings, you will kiss our feet to show your reverence and humbleness. And you will be doing that often. In fact, when you are here, you know our rule about no shoes in the house, whenever we enter or leave the house, you will remove or put on our shoes. You will have a myriad of duties that we will get into later. For now, pull up your pants. Wipe the drool off the chair and come out front."

Jeff left the room while I quickly cleaned up. I wondered how much the twins heard, they must have heard the slapping of the leather on my skin; what would they think was going on? I took a deep breath and walked out front. Jeff and Ann, with his arm around Ann, were sitting on the couch between their children. They all took glances at me then returned to watching television. I was exhausted and wanted to go home. I stood at the kitchen counter that bordered the casual room and waited for Jeff or Ann to say something, the room was eerily quiet, the daughters not their usual perky, loud selves. I'm sure that they knew.

Finally, I had to say something. "Is there anything else I need to do today?"

"I want a Popsicle," Nicole said.

"Yes, Miss Nicole." I hurried to the refrigerator. "What flavor, Miss Nicole?"

"I don't know...strawberry."

I retrieved the Popsicle and went into the room and handed it to her. It meant walking in front of the rest of the family as Nicole was on the far side of the sectional. As I handed it to her, Jeff showed his displeasure and error of my ways.

"You just got in our way. Do you expect us to move our heads so you can do your work?"

"No, Sir." I was getting fearful again that he would punish me.

"You didn't open it, stupid," Nicole said. No one said a work about her calling me stupid.

"Oh, sorry, Miss Nicole."

I opened the package then knew I had to retreat to the other side of the room. Jeff seemed to sense my dilemma. "Crawl. Keep yourself low enough so you don't block our view."

I fell to my belly to keep low enough, then squirmed across the floor to the laughter of the family, particularly the girls.

"That's so funny," Jordan said.

Nicole added, "This is way too cool. Can I make him do something, dad? Please..."

"Like what, honey?"

"I don't know...make him bark or something."

"All right, you can do that."

"Bark, Mike, bark."

"Woof...woof."

This completely cracked up the girls, "That's a good doggie," Nicole said. I glanced at Mike and Ann sharing a look that they knew Nicole was going to run with this. She took the wrapper off the Popsicle and threw it onto the floor.

Ann started to say something about Nicole throwing her trash on the floor when Nicole said, "Fetch, doggie."

I was still on my hands and knees and I turned and looked at Ann and Jeff with pleading and questioning eyes...did I have to do this? I also glanced at the 18-year-old Nicole, who was looking at me with a challenge to disobey her, her brown eyes as intense as her mother's. Nicole was wearing shorts and a blouse, her bare feet rested right next to the wrapper on the floor.

Jeff calmly said with a smirk. "Do what your told, Mike."

I turned around crawled to pick up the wrapper. As I reached for it, Nicole plopped her foot on top of it. "Pick it up with your mouth, doggie, doggies don't have hands."

Ann laughed. "Nicole, you are so mean."

Nicole proudly said, "Yep and Mike is going to learn just how mean."

"Don't get carried away with yourself," Jeff warned.

"I won't, dad."

Nicole's foot was directly on top of the wrapper and I couldn't get to it. "What's the matter, doggie, can't you reach it."

"No, Miss Nicole."

"Ask me nicely and maybe I'll move my foot."

"Miss Nicole, could you please move your foot." I glanced up at Ann and Jeff to see their reaction to all of this. They appeared rapped on the television.

"I saw you look at me, Mike. That's another ten dollars," Ann said.

"Yes, ma'am. Please, Miss Nicole..."I begged.

She moved her foot enough to expose half the wrapper. "With your mouth, doggie."

When I leaned over to pick up the wrapper with my teeth Nicole took her foot and planted on my face covering my nose and mouth. "Do you like my feet, doggie? Do they smell good?"

Nicole's feet had a strong odor, I knew she often wore sneakers without socks, and I wasn't sure what to say. "You have very nice feet, Miss Nicole."

"Yeah right, doggie," she said, shoving my face with her foot, before pulling it back. "Pick it up!" she ordered.

I picked up the wrapper.

"Crawl out of here and put it into the trash with your mouth. No hands." Giggles from the others accompanied my humiliation as I crawled through the living room.

Her voice cheerful, Ann asked, "Nicole, where did you learn to be so mean?"

"It comes naturally, mom...Don't use your hands to open the cabinet door, doggie."

I was about to reach for the door when Nicole said that, instead, I pushed the door open with my nose and then dropped the Popsicle wrapper into the trash with my mouth, shutting the door with my nose. I crawled back to the edge of the carpet and the hard wood floors. Jeff said, "Get out here, Mike, you're going to have a long day tomorrow."

"Yes, sir," I said, standing. No one even looked at me. "Goodbye." Again, ignored, like I wasn't even there. This was humiliating, I wasn't even worthy of human acknowledgement. I left the house, went home, ate a quick dinner and collapsed into bed. I was sure Jeff was right about one thing, tomorrow was going to be a hard day.