All Comments on 'Helping Hands Ch. 02'

by alisontanner

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I liked it!

I liked it, i enjoy your writing style and the flow of he stories,keep it up and enjoy your stories as they come to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I have to give you a hand on this

It made me want to read all of your submissions. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
family 3some would be better

as in many of the stories appearing lately -would be much better if husband/dad was a part of it.with husband/dad & son sharing mom together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good 2nd part

wish we knew the mothers thoughts before she came down in a robe. but well done

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Yesssss, he finally scored

Super hot!

The sex between them was very erotic, and I hope that it isn't a one time thing. She needs a man that will love her more than any other man could ever love her, and her son is that man.

Thanks for the good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
so unrealistic it is laughable

she goes from naive and uncertain that morning to openly aggressive that evening. HELLO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cindy's legs were not fully separated but enough that her son had full view of her pussy. There nestled between her legs Jay saw his mother's pussy for the first time. He could see the folds in her skin, clit and slit.

This is the decisive moment, when a boy for the first time sees his own mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of. Like Jay, the boy is enthralled, his eyes scrutinizing and drinking in the sheer beauty of his mother's cunt. He's whacked off countless times thinking about it, trying to picture it in his young mind, but nothing's prepared the son for the real thing, now that he's face to face with the twat of all his boyish dreams. Like every other son, Jay's harder than he's ever been before, diamond-hard, he's ready to shoot a geyser of sperm across the room. But his wise mother asks, "would you like to fuck mommy?" and Jay nods and slides his big stiff cock up inside his mother and experiences the best feeling he's ever had and ever will have. His cock is enveloped in layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat, his whole young body is glowing from head to toe. He's back home, his first and best home, where he was once a baby, back up inside his mother's body. He goes into a fuck-frenzy, banging the living shit out of his mother, giving her one great continuing convulsive cum, till Jay's ready and tells her, "I'm going to cum, mommy." Then his mother blisses out, as her son unloads his hot young balls and floods her with a huge twatful of creamy sperm. Jay'll be doing that a lot to his mommy from now on.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

I liked the story but wished that it was longer. Hard to get a good jerkoff pace going in a one page story.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
Better then pt.1

Now could this story go on much longer. She jerked him off, he got his first blow job , he learned how to eat pussy, and at last he got laid. What a guy and all this in less then a week. And remember this was all done without the use of his hands. better read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous