Helping Himself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rapaxe
Rapaxe
40 Followers

Kyle sighed loudly when his cock finally popped from her mouth. She looked up at him to make sure he was watching her and swallowed. Then she fumbled with his limp dick for a little while as if it was the only thing that mattered. Kyle just lay there, watching her play with it and wondering how long it would be before it showed life again. He was emptier than he had ever been.

'I'm spent.' Kyle said to her. She just looked up at him and smiled. Then, her eyes gleaming at a challenge, she turned herself over, her ass resting on his thigh and her hands supporting her weight either side of his body. Her breasts shone in the afternoon sunlight and her hair smelled heavenly to him. Slowly but surely she slid her tight ass up against his thigh, her soft skin pressing against his and each hair on his body tingling in anticipation. Kyle immediately began to feel his cock rise at record pace as it slid through her ass crack on her way up. She felt it press harder against her skin, and she turned her head and raised an eyebrow at him.

'Take off your robe.' She said to him. Kyle saw no reason to deny her this comfort if she was going to give him a greater one. He quickly had pulled it over his head, removing the only piece of clothing he had been wearing. She felt the skin of her back press up against his chest and her head rested on his left shoulder. She gently rubbed up and down against his cock, feeling it grow beneath her as Kyle's hand ran from her breast to her panties, immediately ploughing three fingers back where they belong. She immediately began moaning her pleasure, turning her head and sucking on his neck as she increased her pace.

Kyle's cock was now pressing deep into her crack and she could feel it pushing against her rim, protected only by the thin material of string from her thong. She sat up quickly, reaching down to pull the thong material aside, and using her other hand to guide his cock to her pussy. It took a little angling, but she quickly felt his cock head press against her lips and moaned heavily as she sat down on his cock. Her feet rested beside him, knees out and legs splayed as she began to slowly slide up and down his cock in reverse cowgirl. The material of her thong grated against his cock, but what should have been pain only seemed to increase the pleasure as he fucked her. Kyle reached in front of her and began groping her tits savagely, her pace increasing by the second as she longed for the orgasm long overdue.

Kyle thrust up towards her ass every time she lowered herself onto his cock, and Amy cried out loudly on every thrust. One of Kyle's hands reached down to her pussy and began toying with her clit as she continued the bounce up and down on him. This only made Amy cry out louder and Kyle had to cover her mouth with his hand. Kyle almost screamed as he felt Amy bite down hard on his hand to restrain her screams, his cock pounding in and out of her cunt faster and harder than ever. The sound of skin on skin reverberating through the wall and the bed was shaking fiercely. Kyle leaned forward and bit on Amy's neck as she somehow found a way to increase her pace.

'Fuck my ass...' She whispered as she rocketed up and down on his cock and he immediately forced her to stop, pulling out of her cunt. He reached down, prying her ass cheeks apart and pulling her thong string aside. He placed his cock at her anus and she began to lower herself onto his cock slowly. Too slowly. Kyle reached up to Amy's mouth, preparing for the worst and thrust fiercely up into her anus. His hand did little to contain that single massive scream, but Kyle didn't wait for her to recover. The slap of skin on skin could've been heard in the next ward as he continued to pound her tight ass as tears rolled down Amy's cheeks. Amy whimpered in a mixture of pleasure and pain as Kyle's cock forced it's way in and out of her aching anus. She felt his hand begin toying with her clit again, and forgot all about the pain. She began lifting herself up and down again, loving the feeling of his cock in her ass and finger on her clit.

Suddenly she felt Kyle thrust his cock deep inside her anus, and her body was racked with violent tremors as his fingers and cock induced a massive orgasm. She screamed loudly, unrestrained, as she shuddered and convulsed, every inch of her in pleasure. Kyle felt Amy's pussy juices drip down to his balls as the tightness of her ass overwhelmed him and his cock exploded inside of her again. He resumed his pounding as they came together, his grunting and her whimpering reverberating around the room. And for the second time in two days he felt the world fall away from him, but this time only because of pleasure. The last sight he saw was Amy bending for her pants, a mixture of semen and pussy juice dripping from her thighs and a slight limp in her walk...

****************************************

A sudden burst of light awoke Kyle from his slumber as a figure at the window opened the blinds. Georgina was beautiful in the morning sun, her hair shining golden as she looked at him with lust. 'Wake up, sir. It's time for your check up.' She said, walking over to Kyle and ripping the sheet off of him. 'Now sit up for me, sir.'

Kyle rubbed his eyes and sat up, and it was only now that he realised what exactly Georgina was wearing. She was wearing the white candy striper uniform, right down to the frilly short dress and the stupid nurse's hat. Her dirty blonde hair fell down to her bare shoulders where it stayed high enough to see her chest. The dress was about three sizes too small so her breasts were all but bursting out of her top. The dress fit snugly around her spectacular form and it fell to no more than three inches below where he knew her delicious snatch was. But the outfit didn't stop there. Just below her dress began a pair of white stockings that ended in a pair of pink high heels.

This was his ultimate fantasy. To fuck a nurse. And a hot one at that. There was no other conclusion. His cock forgot about all the fucking it had done the day before and immediately responded to the ultimate stimulant. Kyle was hard instantly.

'You're looking beautiful this morning, nurse.' Kyle said, keeping the fantasy rolling. She ignored him, reaching for a stethoscope.

'Please lift your robe, sir.' She said, the stethoscope in her ears and at the ready. She leaned towards him, pretending to prepare the stethoscope but only really giving him a great view of her barely hidden breasts.

Kyle didn't hesitate to do so and he watched as her eyes were drawn to his enormous morning erection. 'As I said, mam, you're looking very beautiful this morning...' He grabbed her, twisting until he slammed her on the bed, laying on top of her with his crotch resting on the cloth above her pussy. He heard her moan as he ground into her mound hard. 'Am I in need of a physical?' Kyle asked.

'Sir!' She said, trying to push him off and act like the proper nurse this game implied. 'How inappropriate! I am your nurse! Not some dirty slut! I am here to do a job.' She was backing away from him as he approached her, lust in both their eyes. He was acting the predator and she the victim. She moved over to the cupboard and opened it, rummaging around in it for bandages. When she turned around, he was inches from her, hands on her hips and lips closing in.

She swept down and out of the way. 'No. You can't do this. I'm going to tell the doctor...' She said as she walked to the door. Before she could make it she was forced forward and slammed face first against the door, Kyle's body weight pressed against her back so she couldn't escape.

'I can't let you do that...' Kyle said, his hands reaching around to her chest, pulling down the tight cloth and mauling her breast. She moaned loudly as he pulled and twisted on her nipple. She sighed as he turned her around, pressing her back against the door. His hand tweaked her nipple while his lips caress her collarbone.

'Sir.' She said, maintaining the game. 'We can't do this. You are my patient.' She drew a deep breath as his lips touched her nipple, his tongue making lazy circles. Her breathing was heavy now, her stomach rising and falling as she felt her own juices begin to drip down her thighs. 'Sir, please. We must resist.' She said to him. Kyle stopped momentarily, wondering if she was serious. Georgina seized the opportunity to escape again heading over to the bed where she had dropped the stethoscope.

She grinned slightly at her forwardness. 'I dropped my stethoscope!' She exclaimed bending over to pick it up, but holding the position. Kyle's jaw dropped as he saw what was underneath her short little dress - nothing but a breathtaking nurse's ass and a dripping nurse's snatch. Kyle snapped, racing towards her and throwing her on the bed. She lay there, looking up at him with lust in her eyes, her breasts above her dress, nipples hard as rocks. Ripping off his robe, Kyle then snatched at her stockings, ripping them off and throwing them across the room along with her shoes.

'What if someone walks in?' Georgina asked, a flicker of fear in her eyes as Kyle lifted her skirt and she felt his cock head at her lips.

Kyle paused for a moment, looking in her deep blue eyes. 'Then they get one hell of a good show...' He said with a grin as he plunged his cock deep inside her cunt, eliciting a gasp from Georgina as he began to fuck his nurse. His cock slid in and out of her tight cunt with ease, her cunt juices thoroughly lubricating her walls. He leaned down to her, softly kissing her beautiful lips. Her tongue met his as her legs wrapped around his ass, pulling her closer inside her. Kyle let his tongue run over her neck to her breast, and he softly licked her nipples as she ran her hands over his back. She thrusting back at him with increasing need as he increased his pace, his cock pounding in and out of her cunt lips faster and faster. The bed rocked with the force and she moaned in pleasure as he softly nibbled on her neck.

They both froze simultaneously as bedpans hit the floor outside. They waited there, frozen with Kyle's hard cock in Georgina's vagina, nurse and patient, fucking on the bed at 5:30 in the morning. Their hearts were frozen as they both stared at the door in fear.

Kyle was the first to snap out of it and he slowly began sliding in and out of her cunt again. Georgina stopped him. 'Kyle, what if we actually do get caught?' She asked, the fear in her eyes obvious and barely a glimmer of her original lust visible.

'We won't.' He said, kissing her on the lips reassuringly as he began to thrust again. She relaxed slightly but Kyle could see Georgina was no longer into it. She was watching the door as he thrust into her and she was no longer moaning in pleasure. Kyle felt a little angry. The moment wasn't over for him. She started it, and she should finish it. The fantasy couldn't end.

Before she could resist Georgina was flipped over onto her stomach, her feet supporting her on the floor. 'What are you...?' She asked as she felt him lift her dress and part her cheeks. She moaned loudly as his cock once again penetrated her cunt lips, this time harder. Kyle slammed his palm down on her sexy ass once, spanking her and she groaned in pleasure at the unexpected pain. The slap of flesh on flesh resounded throughout the room as Kyle slammed his cock into her from behind. He could hear Georgina regaining her lust as he pleasured her. He reached forward, grabbing a handful of hair and pulling her head back. With the other hand he reached around, grabbing her breast and pulling her nipple, all the while rocking back and forth inside her cunt.

'Fuck yes.' Georgina moaned. 'You're my patient!... Fuck yes! Fuck me! I'm fucking my patient!' She all but yelled as she slammed her ass back at him, her cunt tingling with pleasure as he thoroughly dominated her. 'You're my patient! You're fucking your nurse!'

'I'm fucking a nurse!' Kyle grunted as he grabbed her hips, pulling her back on his cock on every forward stroke. 'You're so fucking tight!' He saw his cock disappear into her uniform, and reappear soaked in her juices. 'You fucking love it!' She moaned loudly at him as he pounded her, his grunts and her moans reverberating around the room.

'Yes! Oh Fuck Yes! Fuck Me! I'm a nurse! Fuck me! Oh Fuck YES! Just like that! Fuck me! I want your cock! I'm your nurse! Fuck me! Oh God! You're my patient! Just fuck me! Cum! Cum in my cunt! Cum in my nursing cunt! I want your cum! Fuck me! I'm gonna cum! Fuck yes! You're making me cum! Fuck! Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh FUCK!' She screamed as she slammed back on his cock and shuddered violently, her cunt tightening savagely on his cock as she orgasmed. Kyle grunted fiercely as he ploughed his cock deep inside her tightened pussy and came, thick ropes of virile semen pouring into her willing cunt. He could hear her whispering, 'You're fucking a nurse...' as he continued to spasm inside her, his sperm quickly filling her womb to the brim.

'Oh Fuck...' He whispered as he collapsed on top of her, his cock still inside her dripping pussy and the last ropes of cum flooding her cunt. He stood up and removed his cock, turning over and lying on the bed next to her. She stood up shakily and immediately enveloped his cock in her mouth, sucking their combined juices of his dick.

'Press that button as many times as you want – but only if you can keep up the pace.' She said to him, her tongue sliding into his mouth for a quick kiss. She picked up her clothes and left.

***************************

If you enjoyed this story please vote or leave a comment. All are appreciate as long as they are constructive.

Rapaxe
Rapaxe
40 Followers
12