All Comments on 'Helping Impregnate Aunt Beth'

by MOESEX

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice

Very good story liked UT a lot

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
I enjoyed it!

I thought it was a real good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Aunt June.

i was 24,my aunty12 years older.They invited me over,we had gotten to know each other well since i had moved into the neighbourhood.June wore a shortish skirt,she had a nice figure,i had wondered why they did not have kids.They came straight to the point,we would like a child can you help us.The plan was i fuck Aunty June,Jim watched,when i had cumm he then fucks her till he cumms.Our secret.o.k. We go into their bedroom,June got on her knees on the bed,her pussy visible,i was hard,Jim said do her doggy style,i stepped up,my cock like a rock,grabbed her hips,pushed forward as she eased back.Oh, my she was wet,i held her and fucked up into her,i didnt last long as she moaned,her pussy mulking my cock and i blew my seed deep into her.She reached back and held me to her,i could feel her pussy milking me.She let go,i eased back,Jim moved to her and pushed his cock into her.I must say, his cock was much smaller than mine and he filled her very quickly.He pulled back,he looked,i was still hard,he said do you want another go,i heard June say yes,let him,i stepped up, pushed in,and we fucked for a good 20 minutes,she orgasmed at least twice before i emptied more of my seed into her.I had to do this for 6 days.June had a baby boy who they named after me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Call me psychic but...

...I'm betting that he hopes 'this one' doesn't take & he has to try at least 2 or 3 more times.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Well done

A sweet story that was erotic but yet very loving. Even the young stud could sympathize with his Uncle Steve in attempting to get his wife pregnant by another man.

Steve must love his wife very much to go to such an effort for her.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome situation

I would love to get my big cock in my aunt's pussy with her husband watching us. I'd shoot my hot baby-making sperm against her cervix and make her moan for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

u have had his dad join in the fun and next month the same this isn't real incest since aunt isnt related(by blood) to any1 but it was good very good!

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Another Author

That doesn't know the difference between THEN AND THAN. idiot...your not alone dumb ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unlike most of the commentators

I haven't fucked all kinds of relatives, yeah there are (were) some who inspired the thought.

Didn't develop a taste for older women when they were still capable.

Sometimes I do wonder, and the images brought up by this story often do resemble family members from the past.

Fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
to Sampkyang

I had no idea you were the fucking grammar police! leave it alone, you knew what he meant, shutcha mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
INCOMPLETE STORY

The point of the story is left out.

Did she get pregnant or was another session(s) needed?

Was the baby a boy or girl?

At Aunt Beth's next birthday celebration, how did John feel as he watched his mom, dad, cousin and other family members ooh and aah over his baby son (daughter?) and congratulate Aunt Beth and Uncle Steve?

Did John help them have another child?

When John graduates college, gets married, and there is another birthday or a family reunion, how does John feel when as he watches his 5 or 10 or ? year old son (daughter?)? At graduation?

Did this experience change his relationship with Aunt and Uncle -- immediately or over the years?

The story was fine as far as it went.

But it was like reading a book, then finding the last chapter missing.

Paul in Oklahoma

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 4 years ago
What was the result?

We need to know more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I once read a similar story about a uncle needing help getting his wife pregnant. But in that story the uncle didn't take part in the act and was progressively getting jealous. I'd like to find that story again if some of you know about it.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Meh, it totally lacked any affection or emotion. Disappointed, but the premise was promising.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous