All Comments on 'Helping Sela Has Surprise Benefits'

by escriterra

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really well done, and cries out for a sequel

One of the best and most arousing second-hand descriptions of sex that I've read on Lit. Congratulations!

RogerRoseRogerRoseover 13 years ago
I'm a man and I love it

There are few women compared to the # of men who like this. Most women avoid it in my opinion because they think he's gay, before every giving it a chance. But here's my advice on how to broach the subject. When he calls to see what she's doing, she should say "having a few drinks and watching a porno flick" he will immediately want to join you to get a piece, or to make sure no one else does. There is also a larger double dildo like the feeldoe its called the "share XL" good luck, have fun.

RogerRoseRogerRoseover 13 years ago
Lol, I should have used a handle instead of my name

I am not the Roger in the story, but I figured, if you read this all the way to the end. Your kinky like me. And I just didn't want to waste time thinking up a username.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great stuff

I love the story and love my wife using 1 - 2 -3 fingers in me :-)

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 9 years ago
Who Said, "I can't Believe IT"?

That would be me! I Have to Believe IT, since I just read it for perhaps the third time. Few can write with such conviction, feeling and detail about such events. And this fine author does ... Repeatedly! An asshole is just that. A means to evacuate waste and there's nothing pretty about it. BUT, your opinion, And attitude about this somewhat filthy part of anatomy will definitely change with this intriguing short story. Upon first review, it seems long for this venue, but reading the well-scripted words, it isn't long enough. After experiencing careful initiation to anal play, this reader is a avid fan of 'feeling full' with the ministrations of a loving partner; with toys or the real thing. For me, it is NOT a Gay event, but can most definitely be a joy filled one when accomplished with the loving attention as these characters 'recall the unique events of lovers', as it should be. Bravo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous