Helping the Handicapped

Story Info
Single Dad wants his girl to enjoy everything in life.
5.1k words
4.31
82.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has both incestuous and voyeuristic themes. Please check the story tags for further guidance.

***

Jeff Baldwin knew the minute that the tall distinguished looking gentleman walked into the bar that he was the one he was meeting, and to Jeff's relief the man looked much like he had described himself. He had said he was 64 but Jeff knew he could pass for younger if he chose.

Tall, easily 6'2" or more, and with a thin fit frame nattily attired in casual yet classy looking clothing, he looked like a man of means. His silver hair was full and the teeth he bared when he smiled sparkled in the dim light of the bar as he approached Jeff.

"Mr. Van Dyck?" Jeff asked as he offered his hand, and the older man's grip was strong as they shook.

"Van will do fine Mr. Baldwin,. That's how most folks know me," the senior replied, his voice deep and brimming with confidence as he asked the barkeep for a Johnnie Walker Black neat.

"Jeff," the younger man replied as he pushed his money forward. "I'm so glad you came."

"Hard to resist an offer like yours Jeff," Van said as his long bony fingers gripped the glass. "Innocent 20 year old ladies aren't easy to find these days."

"She won't be 20 for another week so I guess she's still a teen. Mary Katherine obviously doesn't get out much," Jeff noted. "So she's quite the innocent in many ways, although I decided a few months ago that it wasn't fair she wasn't experiencing life like other girls, so I - changed things."

"That's an understatement," Van observed dryly as he looked as the nervous father of the young woman he was soon going to meet.

"I know this is strange," Jeff explained. "Believe me I would have liked for Mary Katherine to be like the other girls her age, going to dances and things, but when you've always been confined to a wheelchair and always will be - well, I'm just glad that part of it didn't bother you."

"My only concern was that she wasn't mentally challenged," Van responded. "Since she's already graduated from college that's obviously not the case."

"Going for a double doctorate online," Jeff said proudly. "Don't know where she got her brains from. Not from me that's for sure, and definitely not from her mother."

"Tough for the child. Her mother talking off on her like she did," Van suggested.

"Mary Katherine wasn't perfect like she had been. There wouldn't be any kiddie beauty pageants and the like for her," Jeff said bitterly of his ex-wife, and after digging into his wallet produced a picture of his pride and joy. "She did get her Mom's good looks though. See?"

"Yes indeed," Van mused aloud as he looked at the picture of the tiny girl with the big smile sitting in her wheelchair, her hair in pigtails. "Adorable. How old was she here in the picture?"

"18," Jeff replied. "She's still just a little pixie, but as you'll learn she's very much grown up in the important ways. Like I always tell Mary Katherine, good things come in small packages."

"Anything I should know you haven't told me on the phone? Anything I shouldn't do?" Van asked as he drained his drink and declined another.

"Just treat her like - like a regular woman. There are things she obviously can't do but please don't baby her. Mary Katherine actually seems to like it a little rough," Jeff said as they rose to leave, and when they ducked into the men's room before going to the Baldwin's place he added, "Although..."

"Yes?" Van said as they sidled up to the urinals.

"It's just that - remember Mary Katherine has only been with one man in her life. Me," Jeff told the older man. "I've thought she was getting a bit cheated because - well, I'm not very well endowed whereas you claimed that you..."

"Yes?" the tall senior asked, hands on his hips as Jeff's voice caught at the sight of the outrageous organ hanging out of the man's trousers, and as he sprayed the porcelain with his piss he smiled at the look on the Dad's face.

"Nothing," Jeff mumbled as a shiver ran down his spine. "Just don't hurt my baby."

"Wouldn't think of it Jeff," Van said as he wiggled his penis and dabbed the tip with a handkerchief before putting it away. "We're all going to have a good time."

***

"Mary Katherine?" Jeff said as he brought this virtual stranger into his bedroom where his daughter sat waiting with a nervous smile on her pixie face, and the way her dark brown hair was in pigtails made her look younger than her almost 20 years would indicate. "This is my friend Mr. Van Dyck."

"Van," the senior corrected as he smiled widely, offering his hand to the girl who clenched it with her damp one. "So very pleased to meet you my dear. And may I say that while your father told me you were pretty, I had no idea you would be this lovely. You're so adorable I'm at a loss for words."

"Daddy!" Mary Katherine said with a blush before addressing her visitor. "He always says silly things like that but he's prejudiced."

"Perhaps," Van said as he responded to the girl's father's gesture and sat down on the bed to face her more eye-to-eye. "In this case though, he was spot on. When you've been around as long as I have you get to recognize beauty, and you Mary Katherine are beautiful. Is that what you would like me to call you?"

"Mary Katherine is fine, or Mary Kate or whatever," the girl babbled and then giggled. "Sorry. I'm nervous."

"So am I child, and may I say that's a sexy nightie you have on there," Van said as he looked at the perky looking breasts poking into the satin.

"Daddy bought it for me," Mary Katherine replied, and when she felt the senior's eyes go down she seemed to part her legs a bit to give him a better view of the dark shadow between the girl's skinny thighs.

"You look amazing in it," Van mused as his smile widened when the short nightie revealed the girl's sex. "And Jeff, you weren't kidding about Mary Katherine."

"I told Van about how you had such a nice bush," her father started to explain.

"I told Daddy men don't like things like that anymore," Mary Katherine broke in. "I told him he could trim it when he shaved my legs and armpits."

"I'm pleased he didn't," Van replied as he looked at the abundant forest that hid the girl's sex. "Jeff didn't have to bother shaving anything. After all, I'm not only in my 60's, I'm a child of the 60's as well."

"Not a bad job to have," Van told the blushing father. "Getting to shave the legs and underarms of such a sweet thing."

"I could have shaved my armpits myself but I think Dad likes to do it," Mary Katherine explained as she shook her head. "Daddy babies me sometimes."

"That's because you're the love of my life," Jeff said as he began unbuttoning his shirt. "That's why you deserve something special and that is where my friend Van comes in."

"You are special Daddy," Mary Katherine said, her nervousness increasing as the time grew closer. "Daddy said he wants to stay with us. That's okay isn't it Mr. - I mean Van."

"Yes, that's fine," the silver haired Lothario said as he looked back at her father who was nearly undressed, smirking at the revelation that it didn't seem to be the girl who wanted her father around to watch her have sex but was he who wanted to observe. "I suppose I should get undressed myself."

"Gee, you're so tall," the girl said as Van rose and begin unbuttoning his shirt. "I'm such a squirt."

"Good things come in small packages," Van said as he peeled his shirt off, drawing a laugh from Mary Katherine."

"Daddy always says that," she offered, adding, "Van has a hairy chest Dad."

"Van has a lot of things Daddy doesn't have," Jeff responded, not bothering to hide his modestly sized penis from the man's eyes.

"You like this Mary Katherine?" Van asked as he ran his hand up and down the silver and black curls.

"Yeah, it looks like a cloud," the girl said as her father transferred her from the wheelchair to the bed, her eyes fixed first on Van's trousers as they went to the carpet and then on the black satin boxer shorts underneath.

"Mary Katherine can take care of your briefs, Van," Jeff Baldwin said as he stood with his hand on his daughter's pale shoulder. "Why don't we get rid of your nightie first honey so Van can see how sexy you are. Okay?"

"Okay Daddy," the girl said.

"Upsy daisy," Jeff said, his voice breaking as his daughter obediently raised her arms straight up so he could lift the nightie of the waif's body, and after it came off Mary Katherine shyly cupped her hands over her bosom.

"No child," Van cooed as he took her wrists and pulled her hands off her chest so he could savor the view. "You mustn't hide your breasts. They're magnificent."

"Told you Van would like them," Jeff said proudly as he looked at the silver haired man staring at his daughter's little treasures, the tiny cones sticking straight out proudly.

"Love them," Van sighed as he ran his weathered hands over the plump crimson tips, and while they were so small they might not be able to fill an A cup and consisted mostly of areola and nipple they were indeed erotic looking.

"Van's briefs honey," her father reminded her, and after she nodded took a deep breath to try to ease her rapidly heaving chest she wiped her sweaty palms on her knees and reached up.

"Oh gee," Mary Katherine mumbled when her eyes went to the outline of the old man's privates now visible against the satin boxers.

"Told you honey," Jeff said as his daughter's shaking hands gripped the elastic waistband and pulled the shorts down as best she could, down past the trimmed silver bush and lower.

"Daddy," Mary Katherine whispered as she exposed the second penis she had ever seen, and unlike the pale tube of her father, Van's cock was beige and riddled with veins along the absurd length of the organ which hung in front an equally over-sized scrotum.

"Told you Mr. Van Dyck was well endowed," Jeff said. "See, he's not circumcised like I am either."

"I know about foreskins Daddy," Mary Katherine replied with a shake of her head.

"She's doing fine Jeff," Van gently admonished as he noted the Dad's dick was hard and waving in front of him like a little sword, and then said, "Hope you aren't disappointed child."

"No sir," Mary Katherine replied as Van stepped out of his underwear.

"Help yourself honey. Do what you like," Van said when he saw the girl start to reach up, and then her hand went up and grabbed the dangling cock which was soon semi-erect and growing fast.

"That's it baby," came the voice from the father who was backing up as Mary Katherine lifted the meaty organ a little and then used her other hand to raise it to eye level.

"Daddy said you had a really large penis," she said as her big brown eyes went from the old man's face to what she was holding and back again. "He wasn't kidding."

"All for you honey," Van sighed as he cradled her head behind her pigtail and drew her face closer until her lips were touching the tip where the long foreskin covered the head of his cock.

Mary Katherine used her left hand to hold the shaft while her right hand slid the foreskin down and back up, examining the foreign equipment before taking another deep breath and opening her mouth.

"Ah!" the old man sighed as the girl's rosebud lips stretched wide as they slid down the beige monster, and Mary Katherine's eyes went up to the source of the sigh for a sign of approval, the nod and smile letting her know she was doing fine.

"That's it baby," came the voice from the corner. "Make him hard. See how he's getting even bigger?"

Van smirked as he watched the girl's naked father not even trying to hide what he was doing, rubbing his boner with one hand while holding a handkerchief in the other, but the senior turned back to watching Mary Katherine's mouth moving up and down the end of his tool while her diminutive fist clenched around the shaft as best she could, pumping and spinning in rhythm with her lips.

"You're responsible for that child," Van explained in a grandfatherly tone when she pulled her mouth back and looked at what she was holding, her saliva only making about a third of over 9" of manhood glisten. "Look how hard you've made me. Now let me take care of you."

With that the old man carefully arranged the girl, lifting her a bit and putting her all on the bed until she was fully reclined and on her back, looking up at the kindly old man who was a stranger minutes before.

"Just relax," Van said as he smiled down on the waif, leaning down to first kiss her closest nipple and then taking the entire breast bud in his mouth, sucking softly on the tender flesh while Mary Katherine squirmed in the sheets.

"How I love your titties," Van declared in a stage whisper in between going back and forth to nurse on her diminutive breasts, his hand massaging the one not being nibbled on.

"Ooh," Mary Katherine whimpered under the oral affection.

"You like?" Van asked, and after she nodded the senior gently took her left wrist and brought her arm back towards the headboard. "You smell so nice. Bet you taste nice too."

Van's mouth went slowly from her breast, nibbling his way over until he reached the gentle hollow of her underarm, and after smiling mischievously first pressed his lips against Mary Katherine's lightly scented armpit and then kissed his way up and down the little crater while the girl writhed and whimpered in response.

"Your Daddy did a nice job shaving you," Van noted before letting her lips and then his tongue slide over the smooth recess over and over.

"Oh man," the girl moaned under the sweet affection.

"Oh man good or oh man bad?" Van asked.

"Good. Makes me tingle," Mary Katherine whispered as the senior's lips nibbled again before kissing his way down her body, over her perky breasts and flat stomach to her pert belly button.

The timberline of the girl's pubic hair wasn't much below her navel and that abundant jungle was dense and soft to the old man's cheeks as his tongue searched for the teen's opening. Although he couldn't see her labia the wetness gave it away, and when his tongue plunged into the streaming grotto she cried out loud.

The smell of the girl's sex was as pungent as any the senior had ever tasted, and the aroma combined with the tart taste made Van lose whatever self control he had. He wildly slobbered all over Mary Katherine's pussy like he was a teen too while grinding into the bedding with his lower torso.

"Omigod!" he faintly heard the girl chant as her hands tore at his scalp, and Van knew that if they worked the girl's legs would have been churning as well.

"Must have you child," Van muttered as he got up onto his knees, and as he placed a pillow under her rump he saw the girl's father handing him some lube.

"She's plenty wet," Van said, but he took it anyway and squirted some on his pulsating manhood which was a bit red from rubbing on the sheets.

"Sweet," he sighed when he dipped a lubed finger into what felt like a keyhole, and he had to struggle to get a second finger into the girl who was wild eyed and clawing at her titties.

Van looked at the overgrown bush which seemed to go way down between Mary Katherine's legs and then looked away for fear he would cum too fast. He knee-walked up while gently spreading her skinny thighs until his cock was touching the curls.

"Daddy," Mary Katherine cried out when she felt the tip of the vein-riddled monster press against her labia.

"I'm here honey," Jeff Baldwin said as he knelt at the side of the bed, grabbing his daughter's hand and squeezing the damp paw. "Do you want Van to stop?"

"No daddy. I'm just scared," she practically sobbed before her eyes widened almost comically and her mouth formed a silent scream when Van's huge organ entered her.

"Relax," Van grunted as he tried to push his cock into what felt like the eye of a needle, easing the tip in and letting Mary Katherine get used to his size before pushing int deeper.

"You okay baby?" her father asked as he looked at the daughter's beet red face and the veins bulging in her neck.

"Yes Daddy," the teen said, nodding vigorously as more of the organ entered her. "It's just that - that it's so big."

"I know honey. Van's trying to be gentle," Jeff assured her, and as the bed started rocking his daughter's face got less strained with every passing second. "Starting to feel better now?"

Mary Katherine nodded, and after Jeff looked and saw that the old man was only using about half of his weapon and his daughter was fine, kept holding her hand with his left while his right went down behind the bed.

Van's hands were under her knees as he held the girl's legs up and apart, his thrusts becoming a little deeper and faster as he felt the teen respond. Mary Katherine's head was going back and forth and she tore her hand from her father's grasp so she could claw at anything she could reach - the bedding, her breasts or the man pounding into her.

"Cum honey. Cum hard for me," Jeff whimpered as he watched his daughter's eyes roll back in their sockets, and the scream she let out sent shivers down both men's spines as her body convulsed uncontrollably.

"I think your baby came," Van chuckled as the two men looked at the flustered girl who was covered with sweat, mostly hers but some of the old man's, and the two Baldwin's grinned at that.

"Not too big for her now, is it?" van asked her father who was watching nearly all of his cock slide in and out of the bush.

"You didn't cum yet?" Jeff asked, and when Van shook his head no he reminded him, "Remember what I told you about what she likes?"

"Oh yes, I remember very well," Van said as he kept pumping in and out while Mary Katherine's father reached up and massaged her breasts. "Want to make her cum again first."

"Dunno if I can," Mary Katherine mumbled, but that was disproved a couple minutes later.

The senior had kept thrusting, going a trifle deeper with every stroke and he was gradually picking up the tempo as well. With every plunge he grunted and the girl gasped while the squishing sounds of her wet pussy joined an erotic chorus that kept building and building until Mary Katherine cried out.

"Omigod - cumming again!" she announced just before she thrashed around, her upper torso jerking around like a marionette under the effect of an orgasm only slightly less intense than the first one.

"Your daddy told me you like semen," Van said as he pulled his crimson cock out of Mary Katherine's pussy and knee walked up to the head board, and after the girl nodded and opened her mouth Van brought his cock over her face.

"Won't take long," Van noted as his fist stroked his member, and when he felt the teen's hand come around and start playing with his low-hanging balls he added, "And that my dear will speed it up even more - here it comes - cumming."

"AW!" Van cried out while directing his swollen tool to the girl's mouth as the first rope of sperm spurted mostly into her, and the succeeding jets of seed hit the target for the most part, although by the time the senior milked the last of his sap into her mouth her lips and chin were also dripping with the milky seed and overflowed her mouth even though Mary Katherine was swallowing as best she could.

"What a load," Jeff had mumbled under his breath as the cum poured out of Van's cock in barely interrupted ropes that were punctuated by his muffled grunts.

"Little more," Van said finally as he pulled and stretched his deflating manhood one last time before the last string let go. "Good girl."

"Tastes different than yours Daddy," Mary Katherine declared as she licked her lips.

"Mine's aged a bit more I suspect," Van said as he eased down to the girl's side while her father climbed up on the bed to rest at her other hip.

"Wow. This is neat," Mary Katherine exclaimed as the two cuddled up against her, and almost as if on cue they started nibbling on her breasts. "All my life I couldn't attract any guys and now I have two of them."

12