Helping the Handicapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing you don't deserve honey," Jeff told his daughter. "It seemed really good for you."

"It was Daddy."

"I mean better," Jeff explained. "It looked like you really really enjoyed it. More than with me I mean."

"Wrong Daddy. It was super good both times," Mary Katherine explained as she reached down and took hold of the two cocks at her sides. "It was just different with Van."

After they rested for a few minutes the girl giggled and then told her father, "Daddy, Mr. Van Dyck is getting hard again."

"The power of the little blue pill," Van shrugged and added, "That and the fact that your little lady is so sexy."

"Ready for some more honey?" her father asked but she shook her head.

"I'm really sore Daddy," Mary Katherine explained. "I want to - really I do - but..."

"That's okay child," Van said. "You know, there is another option. An orifice that you haven't used yet."

"What does he mean Daddy?" Mary Katherine asked.

"I think Van is asking whether you would want him to have you anally," Jeff said with a grimace. "You know, like we did it that time?"

"I dunno."

"You said you liked it," her father reminded her. "But if you don't want to it's okay."

"I have an idea," Van said as he throbbed in the girl's hand. "We could get you ready, and then your Dad could have you. Sort of loosen you up, and then when he's done maybe I could enjoy you too."

"Okay, but if I ask you to stop..."

"No problem, but I have a hunch that you'll do fine," Van said, and after the two of them rolled her over onto her stomach Jeff grabbed the lube while Van examined her little bubble butt.

"What a cute ass you have Mary Katherine," Van exclaimed as he squeezed the pert cheeks, and after the old man had her father prop a pillow under her pussy he used his hands to pry apart her buttocks.

"Just as I expected," Van sighed as she looked at the circle of hair around her beige puckered ring.

"What?" she asked.

"You're furry there too."

"Oh man," Mary Katherine groaned.

"As far as I'm concerned that oh man is good," Van declared, and when her father offered him the lube he waved it off for the moment. "Let me start with another kind of lubricant."

"What's Mr. Van Dyck doing Daddy?" Mary Katherine asked as she felt something strange, and then she yelped in shock.

"Van's rimming you honey," Jeff explained as he watched the silver haired senior burrow his face in his daughter's crack. "He's licking your anus."

"Oh gee, I can feel his tongue poking in me."

"Do you want him to stop? he asked as he rubbed his daughter's neck while listening to the senior snorting rabidly.

"No. feels good. Weird but good," she declared as her fists grabbed the sheets before she let out a squeal. "Feels like a snake going into me."

"Enjoy Dad," Van said when he finally straightened up and let Jeff assume his position so her father could use the gel in the tender orifice before lubing up his dick.

"Here comes baby," Jeff announced as he leaned forward and pressed the tip of his dick into the tiny ring.

"Ooh!" Mary Katherine groaned as her father pumped the head of his prong in and out of her ass as far as he could.

"Can't last long," Jeff grunted as he thrust hard and fast.

"I won't either," Van said as he greased the end of his cock up and watched.

"Should I cum?" Jeff asked.

"Go ahead. It's good lube and besides, we're sharing everything else," Van joked as he watched his host's face contort, and then after a moan Jeff straightened up with a limp noodle.

"Plowed the field," Van noted as he looked at the slightly opened ring with a creamy coating bubbling out, and without delay pressed the knob of his cock into the greased hole, causing Mary Katherine to let out far more than an "ooh" as he eased a few inches of his tool into her steamy orifice.

"Oh shit!" the teen howled as the old man worked the end of his instrument in and out while spreading her ass with his hands, and her father was reaching under Mary Katherine to finger her pussy while wincing at the sight of that vein-riddled monster invading his daughter.

Van wasn't as quick as he thought he would be but when he felt the girl tense up even tighter around his manhood as her scream was muffled by the sheets in her mouth, the combination of Van's cock and her father's finger in her pussy made her cum, he came himself.

"Wow," Van wheezed after filling the teen's bowels with his seed, and after he pulled out of Mary Katherine he motioned for her father to take a look.

"Damn," Jeff said under his breath as he looked down where the old man's hands held Mary Katherine's cheeks open so he could see her formerly taut balloon know gaping open wide enough to drop a golf ball into.

"Be good as new in a minute," Van declared as he let go of her ass and patted the cheek affectionately. "You like that Mary Katherine?"

"Hurt like heck, especially at first," she said as she rolled onto her back. "Then it hurt good. Don't know if that makes sense. Then I think I might have fainted when I had that orgasm."

"I think that means she like it," Van said to her father who nodded in agreement.

"Oh no," Mary Katherine said when she saw the very big spot on the pillowcase. "Did I pee?"

"No honey," her father told her as he took the pillowcase off with a wet hand. "I think it's something else."

"You're a squirter, huh Mary Katherine?" Van asked and then mused aloud. "Wouldn't have minded having my face in the way of that blast."

"Don't know what that is," she admitted.

"Did it feel good?" her father asked, and after she nodded he said, "Then that's all that matters."

"I'm sore all over but it was great," Mary Katherine said with a grimace as she showed her sense of humor. "Even if I could walk I don't think I could."

***

"I hope you come back to see me Mr. Van Dyck - I mean Van," Mary Katherine said after she transferred back to her chair and rolled out to say good bye.

"I'd love to child," Van said as he bent over to kiss her. "You're amazing."

"I'll walk out with you Van," Jeff said, and after he walked the man to his car he thanked his new friend again for what he did.

"Thank me? That was my pleasure."

"Not all your pleasure, Van," Jeff noted. "Mary Katherine had a whole lot herself."

"I'm just curious Jeff," Van said before he got in his car. "None of my business but watching you when your daughter and I were making love, I couldn't help noticing how aroused you were and whether you were - no offense mind you but..."

"Am I bi? Was I interested in you?" Jeff Baldwin said in finishing the senior's sentence, and after Van shrugged and nodded Jeff continued.

"I admit to having always been a bit of a voyeur but no, I'm straight although I confess to being very envious of your obvious attributes," Jeff explained. "I was excited because Mary Katherine was excited. I know I seem sick but I've spent years watching her struggle and suffer and I can't count the number of nights we've cried each other to sleep. Seeing her so happy and trying so hard to be a woman - it's all I care about."

"She's already a woman my friend," Van said as he shook Jeff's hand and gave him a hug. "A whole lot of woman. Good night. Keep in touch."

"Will do."

"Say," Van said as he lowered his car window before leaving. "I don't know how you would feel about this."

"Go ahead," Jeff said after the senior hesitated.

"I don't know if you would be interested, or more importantly whether Mary Katherine would be interested, but I know a woman - not a cute little pixie like your daughter mind you - but a nice looking woman a little younger than you," Van suggested.

"You mean the four of us?"

"Just a thought. That would be up to Mary Katherine though," Van answered.

"Hard to imagine finding a woman open-minded enough to join in with what I have to admit is a rather kinky situation already," Jeff suggested.

"Finding a kinky and highly sexually woman? That wouldn't be as tough as you might think Jeff, I can assure you," Van said as he started the engine, and as the car began to roll he added, "After all my friend, I'm a father too."

****

The end of "Helping the Handicapped"

Thank you for reading.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
Fifty41Fifty41about 2 months ago

Bsorry..

I'm not gonna bad mouth your story line

.or the why's and why not.i thought it was a great read and as a perv...as we all are...it was a turn on..I don.t write so it amazes me how you make everything thing flow so easily thanks a 5

..

TipsyTodTipsyTod6 months ago

Handicapped people often suffer from an inability to have normal sex and over time that makes even the most dedicated spouse frustrated. They even suffer higher rates of divorce due to physical incompatibilities, forget the mental and emotional challenges.

You treated the subject with delicacy and care. Thank you.

I wish more writers would address the difficulties challenged lovers feel. Positions, restrictions, self-image issues, besides the usual morality barriers, all play a part.

Imagine being married to a woman for 50 years and never being able to have missionary sex. Or even fitting your head in between her thighs. A bleak prospect never considered by a naive groom until the night of their honeymoon. And if vows mean anything...

Iit's difficult to find aid(s) and guidance for living a fulfilling and successful life when physicalities prohibit normal mutual exploration, childhood rearing labels deviant behaviors, and ...

Never mind. Trust me, it gets difficult for even those with the best intentions.

Thank you and keep up the good work.

Tip off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think u did a great job telling how hard it is for a handicap to feel like "a normal person." and not like a freak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story was sickening. I can't imagine a father so screwed up in his head that he would not only fuck hos crippled daughter, but would hire some big-dick pervert to fuck her while he watched, and then help fuck her himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

"It's just that - remember Mary Katherine has only been with one man in her life. Me," Jeff told the older man. "I've thought she was getting a bit cheated because - well, I'm not very well endowed whereas you claimed that you..."

""

Hey, I get it that its the storyline plot and everything, but surely a cute girl in a wheelchair gets hit on from time to time? Hell, I wouldn't bat an eye at flirting with a cute girl in a wheelchair and try to get in her panties if I were single!

...so far Im kind of turned off that dad is bringing some other guy in to fuck his daughter, kind of detracts from what should be the theme I think :/

""

"So am I child, and may I say that's a sexy nightie you have on there," Van said as he looked at the perky looking breasts poking into the satin.

""

...child? Guess he didnt listen too well, eh? Sounds like he's talking to a nine year old... Hey kid, thats a good looking baseball glove you have there." Rofl.

""

"I told Daddy men don't like things like that anymore," Mary Katherine broke in. "I told him he could trim it when he shaved my legs and armpits."

""

Hell, Im surprised daddy didn't volunteer to shave her kitty! Lol. ...and no WAY I would be bringing in some guy to have sex with her unless she specifically asked me to! No dad wants any guy fucking his little girl in general, you would think this would be amplified, lol.

""

Yes, that's fine," the silver haired Lothario said as he looked back at her father who was nearly undressed, smirking at the revelation that it didn't seem to be the girl who wanted her father around to watch her have sex but was he who wanted to observe.

""

...a voyeur and wanting to keep an eye on the fucker! ....no, I couldn't do it! She'd have to find her own date, it would eat on my nerves, lol!

""

and while they were so small they might not be able to fill an A cup and consisted mostly of areola and nipple they were indeed erotic looking.

""

I actually find that pretty hot :). Ive always loved small breasts and puffy areolas with poky nipples!

""

Van declared in a stage whisper

""

Eh?

""

The smell of the girl's sex was as pungent as any the senior had ever tasted, and the aroma combined with the tart taste made Van lose whatever self control he had.

""

...that always gets me... The smell hitting your senses first, sending a pulse right to your hard cock, like a dog smelling a steak! Then dipping your tongue in and the taste overwhelming your brain! I dont understand how some guys dont want to eat pussy!

""

"Sweet," he sighed when he dipped a lubed finger into what felt like a keyhole, and he had to struggle to get a second finger into the girl who was wild eyed and clawing at her titties.

""

Keyhole?? That sounds more like my wife though, tight getting a second finger in, mmmm.

But hell, if shes that tight dad surely didnt need to find some hung guy, sounds like its more for some weird fetish/fantasy of his, lol!

""

Wow. This is neat," Mary Katherine exclaimed as the two cuddled up against her, and almost as if on cue they started nibbling on her breasts. "All my life I couldn't attract any guys and now I have two of them."

""

Hehehe, I bet she's happy ;). ...kinda makes you wonder if dad was running guys off though...

""

"I have an idea," Van said as he throbbed in the girl's hand. "We could get you ready, and then your Dad could have you. Sort of loosen you up, and then when he's done maybe I could enjoy you too."

""

Rofl, thats a man really wanting in that tiny little ass!!

""

"Van's rimming you honey," Jeff explained as he watched the silver haired senior burrow his face in his daughter's crack. "He's licking your anus."

""

...wait, dads fucked her ass but he hasn't licked it yet?! Baaaad daddy, bad!! So he's fucked her ass once and had regular sex with her twice... And already bringing this guy in?? Strange!!

""

"No. feels good. Weird but good," she declared as her fists grabbed the sheets before she let out a squeal. "Feels like a snake going into me."

""

Kinky! I need to find me a girl with a really long tongue! ;)

""

"Should I cum?" Jeff asked.

""

He's asking Van? Lol, you'd think he'd be asking his girl.

""

"Hurt like heck, especially at first," she said as she rolled onto her back. "Then it hurt good. Don't know if that makes sense. Then I think I might have fainted when I had that orgasm."

""

Hey! A little reality in a story for once, what a nice change from all the ones were the guy just shoves it in and starts pounding and she just loves it from the start, rofl.

""

"Even if I could walk I don't think I could."

""

Too funny!!

Well ive gotta say, that was really pretty good! It didn't get too weird or anything. I was really turned off by the idea of dad bringing this guy in, but it was done rather well.

Thanks for writing, it was a fun read!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories