Helping The WWE Divas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rapaxe
Rapaxe
40 Followers

The Rock decided to use the crowd's enthusiasm. 'It got a little heated... The Rock never knew you were so flexible girl!' he said to Joy, causing her to laugh in embarrassment. He moved over to Amy, 'Tell your mother she makes good pie!' And finally Torrie, 'You don't worry baby. The Rock's mom already knows she makes good strudel...' After every comment the crowd went nuts, roaring in laughter. The divas were laughing as well.

'So once the Rock had had has his fill and everything had cooled down, The Rock decided to let the millions... and MILLIONS, of the divas fans decide. The Rock has a problem though, ladies. He's exhausted. So you're gonna have to prove it by kissing someone else.' He contemplated this for a moment. Then he grinned. 'The Rock has a solution!' he said, and he wrapped his arm around Torrie. 'You, can kiss... her!' He said, pointing at Joy and the crowd erupted into shouts of joy. Chants of HLA filled the arena. 'Go!' The Rock said.

Torrie and Joy approached each other slowly and hesitantly, as if they never expected this to happen. The crowd roared as their lips touched and they began to kiss. Torrie's hands reached behind Joy's neck and they began to make out, as Joy's tongue explored Torrie's mouth. They kissed for at least thirty seconds before separating. 'Damn, girls!' The Rock said. 'Now, how about you,' he pointed at Amy, 'kiss her.' Amy looked at Joy.

Joy walked up to Amy and took her hand, then leaned in to kiss her. But Amy ducked out of the way and asked Rock for the microphone. The crowd booed her. 'I have a better idea Rock. How about, we all kiss a member of the audience and then he can decide who the winner is.' The boos turned into cheers and the Rock took the microphone.

'The Rock thinks it's a brilliant idea. Go get one.' He said. Amy stepped out of the ring and began circling ringside, searching. Sure enough, she stopped in front of Kyle. She motioned for him to go with her. He stepped into the ring with the three divas and the Rock. Torrie looked at him and smiled, realising this would be easier than she thought. Amy smiled at him, happy to repay further the favour he did for her and simply because she got an opportunity to make out with him. Joy was smiling, but less confident than Amy and Torrie. 'What's your name?' The Rock said to him.

'Ky-'

'It doesn't matter what your name is!' The Rock shouted and Kyle laughed along with the crowd, surprised he fell for something he should've expected. 'What matters is whether you like pie...' The Rock said.

'It's all I eat.' Kyle replied. The crowd laughed as the Rock shook his hand.

'Sounds like The Rock's kinda guy. Take a seat kid.' Kyle sat in the steel chair that had appeared in the ring and watched the Rock as he explained the competition. 'Here's how it is going to go. Each Diva will have thirty seconds to prove to you why they deserve to win, and then we'll ask the crowd who deserved to win, and you – will make a final decision. Got it?' Kyle nodded.

'Who wants to go first?' Amy stepped forward to accept the challenge, eager to make an impression. She paused in front of Kyle and looked at the crowd mischievously. Then she turned around so her gorgeous ass was facing him and began to untie her pants. She hooked her thumbs beneath the sides of her pnats and slowly and seductively pulled her pants down as the crowd went nuts. Kyle struggled to maintain a relatively straight face as he was presented with her sexy, toned ass slightly covered by a purple thong.

Once Amy had completely removed her pants, she threw them over Kyle's face. He reached up to take them off in order to see but he felt Amy's weight on his lap and she had pinned the pants against his face. Kyle decided to play along and just sat there as Amy raised part of her pants up over his mouth, so that he was still blindfolded. Then he felt her lips touch his. At first it was thin-lipped, but then Amy's hand came to his cheek and he felt her tongue slip inside his mouth. She gently massaged his tongue with her's as she subtly tried to grind her hips into his. Kyle could feel himself getting erect as she all but dry humped him in front of forty thousand people.

The makeshift blindfold was removed as Amy ended the kiss and stood up. 'The Rock needs a cold shower after that girl... And it looks like so does he...' The Rock said, extending his thumb in Kyle's direction and muttering under his breath. 'So, which of you girls is next? That's a hard act to follow.' Torrie quickly stepped forward, a determined look on her face... or maybe it was jealousy?

In either case, Torrie stepped behind Kyle, and began to rub her hands across and over his chest, her breasts rubbing slightly against his head. She leaned in close to his ear and whispered to him, 'I want to fuck you, right here, right now...' And then she grabbed his shirt, and pulled it over his head. Kyle heard the women in the crowd scream as they saw his toned body and couldn't help but grin at the attention. Torrie kicked her leg over Kyle's lap and sat down, running her hands over his muscly body. Kyle suddenly realised just how hard he was as he felt Torrie's mound connect with his erect cock through his pants. He had to stop himself from thrusting his hips toward her.

Torrie grabbed his hands and placed them behind her neck, and wrapping her own arms around the back of his head, she pulled him close and gently began to kiss him. Her lips were soft and she gently opened her mouth and began to French kiss him. Kyle began to reciprocate and the crowd cheered violently as they saw tongue on tongue action between one of their own and a WWE diva. Gently Torrie parted from him and licked her lips, indicating that she enjoyed it, not only to Kyle, but to the crowd as well. Then, as she went to stand up, she deliberately ground her crotch into his now aching cock.

'Well,' said the Rock, 'it looks like he might need some time to recover. That looked twice as good as Amy's effort...' Amy looked offended and began arguing with The Rock, although no-one could here what she said. Then she went over and slapped Torrie. Torrie held back tears from the unexpected slap. Then she launched herself towards Amy with a murderous look in her eyes. Suddenly The Rock's jovial mood changed and he jumped between them, trying in his effort to stop them from hurting each other. Joy jumped to his aid and to his own shock, Kyle had jumped up and was holding Torrie back with Joy's help.

'Torrie, leave her alone, she's not worth it...' he said to her. Somewhere along the line he'd understood it was a real situation. 'She'll get what coming to her, Torrie, let her be.' He said in the most comforting voice he could.

'You're right Kyle,' she said as she began to relax. Then slowly, dejected, Torrie stepped out of the ring and disappeared behind the curtain at the top of the ramp.

'You know her?' Joy asked him as the Rock still restrained Amy from chasing after her.

'Her car broke down last night and I gave her a place to stay.' Kyle replied. Joy seemed to relax slightly, realising this wasn't just a regular wrestling fan but probably a personal guest of Torrie's thanks to his kindness.

They watched as The Rock, his face furious, ordered Amy to follow Torrie to the back. Angry and bitter, she walked up the ramp and disappeared.

The situation had turned ugly and it needed to be saved. 'Now, where were we? That's right... You're up Joy...' The Rock said, slightly out of breath and doing his best to save the situation. He sensed that the fans knew it was real as well and he needed them to be distracted. The best way to do that, was to get on with the show.

Joy looked nervous. She was the only one who had never even met Kyle, and she had originally thought this was going to be her kissing Torrie and Amy. She wasn't prepared. And after the show Amy and Torrie had just put on, she was expected to do something even better by this Brisbane crowd. She could feel the buzz from the audience as she slowly walked up to Kyle to the rhythm of the music that now burst throughout the arena. He was now standing in the corner and she slowly but seductively walked up to him.

As she reached him she placed her index finger on his muscular stomach and then using her second finger as well, walked them up his toned body, and tapped him on the nose. Then she turned around to face the opposite direction. With her back facing him, she backed him up against the turnbuckle. Then, slowly she began to dance to the music, grinding her ass against his cock, and lifting her hair into his face to allow him to smell her heavenly scent. She danced a step away from him, and snapped her head around to stare back at him. Then, without bending her legs she bent over and grabbed her ankles.

The crowd went nuts as they saw a glimpse of her underwear beneath her skirt. Slowly, she ran her palms up the back of her legs, and then thighs, until she sexily raised her skirt so her pink thong could be seen. Then she unbuttoned the front of her skirt and let it falls to the floor.

If Kyle hadn't been hard before, he certainly was now, and he now didn't even notice the crowd as Joy stepped towards him seductively, wearing her white lace top and her pink thong. He was backed up against the turnbuckle yet again as she danced against him, this time with her front, and he had no doubt she could feel his hard cock between them. Grabbing his hands, she turned him around so she was backed up against the turnbuckle, and then she slowly pulled his head towards her own. He felt her lips touch his for the first time and felt the softness of her tongue as it explored his mouth.

For some reason Kyle felt like this wasn't so much for distracting the fans as for Joy's own enjoyment. Their tongues were entwined as his hips ground against her's, and Kyle seemed to forget for a moment where they were. He began to take off Joy's top, and then hesitated as he realised they were in a packed stadium. 'Keep going,' Joy whispered to him as she began to suck on his neck. After receiving confirmation, he pulled her shirt over her head and off, revealing a pink lace bra, much to the crowd's delight. Suddenly he felt her push him away, and he tripped backwards as she hooked her foot behind his leg.

Joy got on her hands and knees and began crawling up his body, eventually straddling him and kissing him again. He kissed back fiercely, running his hands though her hair and across her bare back. Kyle rolled over on top of her and began to suck on her neck. Joy's breathing increased rapidly and he kissed her collarbone. She forced him to roll outside the ring, took his hand and pulled him up the ramp way suggestively as the crowd roared. When they disappeared behind the curtain she didn't stop leading him. She even seemed to speed up as they raced through the production area, the catering area, past superstars, ground crew and maintenance on their way to a room which said, 'Women's Locker Room.'

They burst through the doors, their eyes full of lust – to find Torrie weeping loudly. All thoughts of anything sexual left Kyle's mind as Torrie looked up at them, tears in her eyes. They both walked slowly over to her and sat down, Joy on her left and Kyle on her right. She stopped crying for a moment as they both did the best they could do to comfort her. Suddenly she burst into tears again and ploughed her face into Kyle's still bare chest for comfort. He stroked her hair and told her it would be alright, while Joy looked on in hopelessness.

'Is it bad?' Torrie said, looking up at Kyle in hope. Kyle looked at her left cheek. It was beginning to bruise and there was a slight scratch so he told her, in all honesty, that it wasn't all that bad. She smiled slightly and relaxed.

Her smile faded as Stephanie McMahon walked in the room, her eyes piercing and a deep frown on her face. She was wearing a deep blue suit, with a skirt that reached no lower than halfway down her thighs. Her hair was tied back and her face, though currently in an angry grimace, was still sexy as hell. Kyle could see the shape of her massive (medically enhanced) breasts from the position he was standing and wondered why she had felt the need to 'improve' them. She had already been the fantasy of millions of men around the world because of her natural beauty. Kyle resisted checking her out for too long, at risk she would see his ogling and remove him from the building.

Once Stephanie saw Torrie her facial expression changed from anger to sympathy and she immediately walked over to see if Torrie was okay. 'Are you alright Torrie?' Stephanie asked, lifting her chin to have a look at Torrie's face. She winced slightly at the shiner Torrie now had thanks to Amy's left hook.

'I'm okay now...' she replied. 'But... I'm not in trouble am I Stephanie?' she asked, almost fearful of the reply.

'In trouble?' Stephanie laughed, 'Don't even think it Torrie. Why would you be in trouble for what Amy did? You did nothing wrong Torrie. Not only did Amy put you and Joy in compromising positions, but she involved a member of the audience, no offense...' she said to Kyle, 'VIP or not, without the consent of me or my father. And to top it all off, she assaulted you Torrie. You are in no way in trouble Torrie. You have my assurances that Amy will be dealt with accordingly and you may have as much time off as you feel is necessary. I'm sorry you had to go through this.'

'It's quite okay Steph.' Torrie said, now completely at ease and entirely relieved.

'Nice save, Joy...' Steph said, nodding a smile towards the diva, who remained in her underwear, 'If a little too racy for the PG rating we try to achieve here. We're just lucky this isn't a televised broadcast, let alone a live one. The board would usually give you some sort of my reprimand my dear,' Steph said to Joy, who started to look worried, 'but considering the circumstances I'll recommend to them that all parties involved be excused from the usual rules surrounding shows, except of course for Amy.'

'And you...' Stephanie said, turning to Kyle with a look on her face – a mixture of approval and scepticism. 'You're a mixed blessing. You may have just been involved – if not the cause – of that catastrophe tonight, but I also understand that you not only saved two of our divas – or should I say one of our divas and an ex-employee – but you also gave Torrie a place to stay last night and helped save the situation this evening. Thanks are in order. What did you say his name was again Torrie?'

'Kyle Cunningham.' Kyle replied, before Torrie could reply, holding out his hand. Stephanie took it and shook it firmly.

'A man who takes charge. Confidant. I like it...' She said, releasing his hand and grinning. 'Well thank you Kyle. We'll find some way to repay you before we leave Australia, I assure you.' She said, turning to leave.

'It's not necessary.' Kyle replied.

'I'm sick of Australian's being so nice all the time.' She replied, frustrated but grinning. 'Just accept the fact that we owe you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get Amy to sign some release papers. Get some ice on that Torrie...' Stephanie said as she left the room.

'That's a good idea Torrie,' Joy said, 'I'll grab some ice from the medic. Won't be long.' She left, almost at a jog to grab some ice.

'Are you sure you're okay Torrie?' Kyle asked, lifting her chin to look her in the eyes.

She smiled up at him, tired but happy and nodded. Then she gently leaned up to kiss him softly on the lips. When they parted Kyle smiled. 'You're welcome...' he said.

'That wasn't a thank you.' She replied.

'Well then what was it?' Kyle asked her, intrigued.

'A bribe. Did I win?' she asked, a grin on her face.

'Without a doubt...' Kyle lied. Joy's kiss had been incredible and Kyle felt his cock stiffen at even the thought of it. None the wiser, Torrie smiled contentedly and leaned up to kiss him, this time harder and more passionately. Kyle felt her tongue slip through his lips and explore his mouth as her hands gently caressed his chest. Kyle's hand began to softly rub her side and he gently massaged her tongue with his. He softly began to run his finger across her midriff as she started kissing him more fiercely, almost causing him to lose his balance off the bench. Torrie grinned as she forced him onto his back and began to kiss his neck.

Torrie began to unbutton Kyle's shirt, kissing his chest on the way down until finally she opened the shirt completely. Then she crawled up his muscular body, kissing as she went, until finally finding his lips. Her tongue explored his mouth as she ground her body against his. Kyle's hands caressed his ass through her hot pants as she sucked on his neck and ground her pelvis against his hard on.

Kyle moaned slightly as she began stroking his solid cock through the denim of his jeans. After a while doing this she began to slowly unbutton the front of his pants, button by button, until she could see the outline of his rigid cock through his boxer shorts. Grabbing his cock through his boxers, she slowly began to stroke it with her hand, grinning seductively up at him as she worked. Torrie then grabbed the side of his pants and boxers and pulled them to his knees, allowing her unrestricted access to his cock. It was rock hard, and the veins seemed ready to explode as she ran a finger up and down its length, watching Kyle's face. His eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily, anticipating what might come next.

She gently wrapped one hand around the shaft and slowly jerked him off. As her hand moved away from his body more and more precum would appear, and began lubricating his cock. Torrie began licking the precum from the tip of Kyle's dick, eliciting moans of approval. She then began to circle the head of his cock with her tongue, relishing the taste of his precum and causing Kyle's breathing to hasten. She gently place her lips over the head of his cock, bobbing up and down on the head of his cock as Kyle thrust his hips at her, urging her to take all of him in his mouth.

Joy had just left the medic's room with an ice pack and some aspirin and was almost jogging down the hallway in her haste. Although she liked Torrie and had been worried she was upset, she was far hornier than compassionate. The pad she had placed inside her panties had come in good use tonight, as all her cunt juices had been soaked up before they could stain her underwear, revealing to the entire world just how horny she had really been during the show. In fact, she was that horny she was about to take Kyle into the women's locker room and show him just how horny she was. That's why she was pissed off with Torrie. If Torrie hadn't been crying in the locker room, Joy would probably be getting laid right now, against the wall of the women's locker room.

With all these thoughts milling through Joy's head, she almost didn't hear the noises coming from the women's locker room. Joy slowed as she heard a slight gasp from behind the door, and abandoned her original plan of returning immediately with the ice. Sneaking up to the door, she gently pushed it open slightly. Joy had to stifle a gasp at what she saw, and she had to recover slightly as she almost dropped the ice pack. Placing the pack on the ground, Joy opened the door a little wider to get a better look.

Kyle's muscular body was stretched out on the bench, shirt open, eyes shut, and he was moaning softly as Torrie sucked feverishly on his pulsating cock. Joy watched as Torrie gently toyed with his balls, as she time after time deep throated him. Kyle's hands ran through her hair as she ran her tongue up and down his length. Then she slowly lowered her head onto his cock, allowing him to enjoy the warm and wetness of her mouth. Joy subconsciously began rubbing the mound of her pussy through her panties as she watched Torrie begin to bob up and down on Kyle's cock, making sucking noises and not gagging once.

Rapaxe
Rapaxe
40 Followers