Helping The WWE Divas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rapaxe
Rapaxe
40 Followers

Torrie also began to moan as she used one hand to gently stroke the length of her slit beneath her pants while she sucked feverishly on Kyle's cock. As she bobbed up and down, Torrie felt Kyle thrust his hips toward her, fucking her mouth as she deep throated him. She automatically began to suck harder, increasing her speed and sliding him deeper down her throat. Kyle groaned his approval and in turning began bucking faster until his hips were leaving the bench and he was literally fucking Torrie's mouth.

'Mmmm... Oh, fuck yes... Torrie... I'm gonna cum soon... Mmmm...' Joy heard Kyle say and she realised her hand was now inside her panties playing with her cunt lips. She realised that someone could walk down the hall at any second and see her masturbating, and that would not be a good scenario. Making a split-second decision, she quickly and quietly slipped inside the room and closed the door.

'Fuck Torrie! I'm gonna cum!' Kyle said as he exploded in Torrie's mouth. Torrie gagged slightly as stream after stream of thick virile cum burst from Kyle's cock into her mouth, but she recovered, sucking and swallowing until it seemed Kyle's cock was spent. She closed her eyes as she slipped her lips of his cock and sat up, relishing the taste of his cum and still rubbing her finger along the length of her slit. She heard Kyle gasp in satisfaction and pleasure.

Torrie was shocked slightly as she felt something being wrapped around her head and tied at the back. Now blindfolded, Torrie felt herself being guided to the floor and she lay down on her back, legs apart and completely vulnerable, but incredibly aroused. Hands began to pull her hotpants from her waste, bringing her panties with them, and she raised her hips to allow them to slip off her legs. She raised her arms to enable her top to be taken off by her 'captor', and she was left naked and blindfolded.

Kyle opened his eyes as he came inside Torrie's mouth, his orgasm hitting him with immense power as his pelvis bucked forward involuntary and he filled the diva's mouth with his hot seed. She seemed to gag slightly, struggling with the sudden extra burden, but recovered and began once again to suck his cock, swallowing the cum as it came, and seemingly enjoying the taste. He watched her close her eyes and slowly move her lips off his cock. He gasped as he noticed Joy for the first time, standing behind Torrie with a sweater in her left hand, and her right index finger over her lips to indicate silence.

Kyle watched as Joy wrapped the sweater around Torrie's head, blindfolding her so she was unable to see. Joy grabbed her arm and lifted off the seat, and guided her to lie on the floor, legs spread, and proceeded to undress her. With Torrie left naked and blindfolded on the floor, Joy stood and moved over to Kyle who was now standing. Running her soft fingers over his muscular shoulders, removing his shirt. Kyle placed his hands on her hips, slowly sliding them up and around her, unclasping her bra deftly and allowing it to fall to the ground.

Admiring her body, he slid a hand around to caress her right breast and she began to play with Kyle's now limp cock. Kyle's hand continued it's descent, gently tracing a line on her ass before moving to the front and gently rubbing Joy's mouth through her pink panties. Joy slowly turned around, rubbing her heavenly smooth ass against Kyle's now hardening cock. Hooking her thumbs under her panties, she slowly bent over, sliding them down her shapely legs and presenting her ass to Kyle.

Kyle traced his fingers over her ass, and ran a finger along the long off his slit. Then he took his cock and gently rubbed it over Joy's dripping wet pussy as it hardened in his hand.

**********************************************

Torrie waited, hearing sounds close by but was left untouched. Every inch of her body quivered and tingled in anticipation. Her eyesight gone, her senses heightened as she waited, all the time expecting to be touched but receiving only disappointment. Her cunt was flowing freely now and her arousal was evident and she breathed faster and faster, aching for some sort of release.

Joy was leaning against the wall, Kyle sucking on her neck and cupping her breast as Kyle's now rock hard cock rubbed against the outside of her pussy. She felt Kyle push forward, and waves of pleasure hit her as his cock slid inside her tight pussy, filling her completely. She moaned softly as Kyle slid in and out of her dripping cunt, slowly fucking her.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Torrie move, and she immediately pushed Kyle off to stop Torrie from removing her blindfold.

Torrie grew impatient as nothing happened. Finally she couldn't take it anymore. She'd had enough. But as Torrie reached for her blindfold she felt a finger trace a line between her breast down her stomach, causing her to shiver in pleasure. Torrie forgot about the blindfold as she felt a pair of lips suck her collarbone and the pleasure went straight to her pussy. Her cunt began to drip as hand began to softly caress her left breast, while lips began to suck her inner thigh.

Wave after wave of the most intense pressure she'd ever experienced hit her, as the pleasure came randomly, from any direction. There were lips on her neck, her stomach, her breast, fingers running through her hair, light caresses on her thigh. Torrie was in a world of pleasure and she was in a daze. She moaned loudly as finally she felt lips touch her cunt lips, and felt a tongue probe inside her. She ran her fingers through the long curly hair as her clit was rolled from side to side. The tongue slid up and down her slit as a hand explored her right breasts and she was kissed softly.

Torrie's eyes opened wide in shock underneath the blindfold as she realised there was a third person in the room with them, either kissing her mouth, or her cunt, but shock was soon replaced with indifference as the pleasure outruled her disgust. She felt a hand remove her blindfold and her tongue continued to explore Kyle's mouth as he kissed her softly. He sat up and continued to run his hands over her breast, watching her face for a reaction.

Torrie looked down in surprise to see Joy looking up at her. Torrie moaned softly as Joy flicked her clit with her tongue and grinned when it elicited a response. Torrie resigned to her fate. She had never had any sexual urges to another woman before but the pleasure she felt overrided any discomfort she was experiencing. She closed her eyes and put her head back, feeling Joy's skilful tongue probe inside her dripping snatch while Kyle's kissed and sucked on Torrie's breasts. Slowly his kisses made their way down Torrie's stomach until Torrie could no longer feel him at all.

Kyle began to kiss Joy's soft back. He moved around until he was on his knees behind Joy's sexy ass, his cock pointing straight at her cunt. He could see Torrie's face full of pleasure, her eyes closed and hands running through Joy's hair as she licked and kissed Torrie's cunt on all fours. Kyle ran a finger over Joy's slit as he watched. Then, guiding his cock to his dripping snatch, he slowly inserted his cock into her slippery pussy, The feeling was incredible. The warmth and tightness of her cunt almost made him lose control, but he forced himself to relax.

Slowly he began to slide in and out of her cunt, elicited moans from Joy between her sharp breaths and her eating of Torrie's cunt. Every time he slid his cock inside Joy, she would let out a moan of satisfaction. Torrie opened her eyes to see Kyle thrusting his cock into Joy from behind, and her momentary jealousy was replaced with pleasure as nibbled on her clit, causing Torrie to squeal in delight.

Kyle could feel Joy beginning to thrust her ass back at him as he continued to slide in and out of her cunt. He began to increase his pace, pounding his pelvis into her ass as his cock thrust deep inside her pussy. Kyle heard Torrie moan and arch her back, as Joy renewed her attentions on her cunt, working hard to make Torrie cum. Joy reach up and gently circled Torrie's asshole with her finger and was rewarded when Torrie thrust her cunt towards Joy's face. Joy doubled her efforts, thrusting her tongue inside Torrie with renewed intensity.

'Oh... Joy... yes... Just like that...' Torrie moaned, encouraging the Diva. 'More... faster... yes... Joy... Yes, Joy!... Fuck me with your tongue... Make me cum Joy... I'm gonna come baby!... Joy... yes... Joy... fuck me... Yes... Joy!' Torrie screamed and arched her back, thrusting her hips harder into Torrie's willing mouth. Then a shudder ran through her body as she began to breathe heavily in an almost constant moan. Torrie's fingers were clasping Joy's head tightly to her cunt as she came down from her orgasm, and she was reluctant to release Joy from her heavenly grasp.

Kyle continued to piston in and out of Joy as Torrie recovered from her orgasm. Her thrust his cock deep inside her, eliciting as slap and a grunt with every thrust. Joy began to moan loudly as Kyle began slapping her perfect ass with every second thrust. Giving Joy one big slap on the ass, Kyle began to piston in and out of her cunt fiercely, and Joy could do nothing but squeal as he completely took over her body. Her body shuddered with the force of his thrusts as he fucked her senseless, taking her closer and closer to orgasm.

Suddenly Kyle stopped, pulling his cock out of her pussy and then rolling her over onto her back. Lifting her legs high in the air, Kyle positioned her with her legs beside her head, almost as if she was eating her own pussy. Then, supporting his weight with his right hand, he guided his dick inside her dripping wet cunt with his left, and once again began to slowly slide his dick in and out of Joy's cunt. At first the discomfort of her position annoyed Joy, but soon she relaxed as her cunt was filled with a pleasure she'd never felt before. The angle of Kyle's cock inside her cunt intensified her pleasure, and Joy found herself on the edge of an orgasm within seconds.

Kyle began to pound down into Joy's cunt fiercely, using her entire body weight to thrust as deep inside Joy's cunt as possible. Joy cried out in pleasure as he fucked her wildly, her body limp as Kyle had his way with her. Joy let out an enormous squeal as Kyle continued to pound her, and her pussy clenched his cock fiercely as she orgasmed. Joy's body shook as Kyle's cock continued to rub against her engorged clit and moaned after moaned escaped her lips as Kyle began grunting fiercely in his efforts. 'Yes...' Joy whispered to him as she wrapped her legs around him back and pulled him deeper inside her.

Joy's orgasm subsided just as Kyle let out a guttural roar and his hips spasmed against Joy's. Joy's eyes were wide with fear as she tried to push him off, saying, 'Don't cum inside me...' but by then it was far too late. Rope after rope of potent sperm filled Joy's tight cunt as Kyle emptied himself inside her, ignorant of her pleas. As each thread of cum hit her cervix, Joy's cries got softer and softer as she realised how pointless it would be to stop now. The feeling of Kyle's sperm actually made her feel full... almost whole. She relaxed and allowed Kyle to slowly slide his cock out of her cunt, gently kissing her neck as he did so.

Only when Kyle had slumped down next to Joy did he notice the searing pain in his ribs, and he struggled to keep his consciousness, vaguely aware of his surroundings and of Torrie and Joy calling his name...

******************************

Please vote and leave comments or opinions. Your comments will help me write better stories.

Rapaxe
Rapaxe
40 Followers