Helpless Arousal

Story Info
She shares her secret fantasy with her boyfriend.
3.5k words
3.84
23.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CallieW
CallieW
14 Followers

Last Saturday...when Alisha and Mark were making love, he had whispered to her "tell me your deepest fantasy baby".

She had tried laughing it off. He had continued to repeat the request over and over again. He was relentless and kept driving her wild with his cock and hands and asking her to tell him. He even claimed he already knew what it was but wanted to hear her say it. He touched her and teased her and as she reached for him to take him inside of her. He had held back and kept slowing down frustrating her until she blurted out her fantasy of wanting to know what it was like to be controlled. He had smiled with an unusual smugness and did not say one more word on the subject but proceeded to bring her to a shaky orgasm.

Later that night as they cuddled, she had tried to bring it up and tell him she had been joking and just made it up to get him to fuck her. He had shushed her with a deep kiss and then ended up getting them both so aroused that they made love again before falling into sleep with exhaustion.

During the following week she had not given the incident any thought until the flowers arrived. With considerate regularity over the past 7 months, Mark would send her flowers every few weeks to her office. As usual a beautiful bouquet of exotics showed up on the Friday before they were scheduled to see each other.

She had smiled and reached for the card expecting to read the usual "For you...Mark" and instead read..." Tomorrow night will be the night of your dreams and fantasies. Come to my place at 7 sharp and Alisha... I expect obedience...your lover Mark". Her heart had raced. She hid the card from prying eyes and spent the rest of the day imagining all sorts of things. She had tried to call him to discuss this and he had not answered the phone. He did however text her back saying..."See you tomorrow at 7, and don't wear any panties".

Now here she was, the next night waiting for him to open his front door. She was nervous but also trusted that tonight would be enjoyable. As he opened the door to her he smiled and pulled her into the living room. He then pushed her up against the closed door and kissed her deep. His hands moved up to the sides of her face and held her gently as he deepened the kiss. She moaned in the back of her throat.

He took the moment to release her lips and look into her eyes almost nose to nose... "Hi sexy" Mark said to which she replied the same. He then said to her very softly as his hands caressed her neck, "Are you ready for tonight?" Alisha nodded and leaned her neck back a bit to give him more access. He moved closer and she expected him to kiss her neck; instead she felt him lick her neck and say "mmm you taste good. I need more"

He then bent down in front of her and pressed his hands beneath her skirt and lifted it as he dipped his head down. She laughed and tried to lift him to his feet again. Then he stopped cold.

He looked up at her from below and his smile left him. "Alisha, what did I tell you to do?"

She looked at him confused and said "I..I don't know what?"

He stood up and towered over her with a serious expression looking into her eyes now. "I gave you specific instructions on what to have on tonight"

She giggled nervously and replied "Oh Mark, I assumed you were kidding. Come on, it's no big deal" She said this sweetly leaning in for a kiss. Her eyes had closed and she opened them slowly when she realized he was not joining her in the kiss.

"Alisha, you did not believe I was kidding when I instructed you to come without underwear, you instead chose to ignore my request. For that you will be punished."

Her smile faltered. "Mark, please don't be like this..I wasn't really serious when I said I wanted to be dominated, let's go into the bedroom and enjoy each other and forget this silly game, ok?" She ended this little speech while trying to tug him by the arm towards his bedroom. It was like trying to move a wall. She looked back and dropped her hand.

"Alisha, you must understand that this is not a silly game. We both know that this is something you don't just want to try but need to experience. I am the man you have truested with your fantasy, your hidden desires. I want to give you what you desire most, the kind of pleasure that will come from completely letting go..giving in. Now, go into the bedroom and take off your clothes and sit on the edge of the bed and await me"

She looked at him speechless and intimidated. Her face was getting warm from either embarrassment or excitement she wasn't sure which. "Now Alisha!" He bellowed..to which she scurried into his bedroom to do what was asked of her.

As she quickly removed her clothing, she couldn't stop wondering why she had fallen in line with this. She was nervous, not knowing what to expect from Mark. She sat on the edge of the bed naked waiting for him. It must have been at least 4 minutes before he walked in holding 2 glasses of wine. "Took you long enough" she joked reaching for the wine.

He stopped short of the bed, turned away from her and put the 2 glasses down on his dresser. She was confused by this. He then walked over to her and stood above her. He leaned down and pressed her thighs apart with his large hands. "Do you really think that is the appropriate way to address me this evening Alisha?" He said this softly but the core of his voice was serious.

"N..No, I'm sorry. I just wanted to have you next to me...." He put his finger to her lips and stopped her from finishing her sentence.

"Tonight, you will ask me permission and address me with respect. Do you understand what I am telling you Alisha?" He said this as he ran his finger around her lips lightly and then dipped his finger into her mouth. "Nod if you understand" to which she did.

She was so turned on by this side of him.. commanding, in charge. He then said "Suck it" and pressed his finger into her mouth. She closed her eyes and pursed her lips around his index finger. She licked the tip lightly with her tongue. He said "I didn't say tease it, I said suck it baby". She took his finger deep into her mouth. "That's it" he said as he joined a second finger with the first. "Open your eyes to me Alisha"

As she opened them, she took in his stance. He was standing between her parted thighs and watching her intently as she sucked his fingers into her mouth. "mmm, you do that so well." He removed his fingers from her mouth with a small pop and stepped over to retrieve a glass of wine. "Lean your hands back behind you and brace on them". She complied. He was swirling a finger in the red wine.

When he was once again in front of her, he took his wet finger and traced it on her lips. "Taste" he said. Alisha licked her lips slowly and tasted the full bodied cabernet that she loved. He then put his finger in the ruby liquid and traced her left nipple. It puckered immediately. He then said "Taste"

She looked up at him questioningly. Mark continued in between sipping his wine, "I have always wanted to see you lick those beautiful large breasts for me. Tonight you will obey each and every thing I ask of you without question Alisha..now taste" She cupped her left breast and lifted it to her mouth. She felt slutty doing this but also part of her felt like she had permission since she was only doing what she was told. She took the nipple in her mouth for a brief moment. Mark stepped back and said " Suck it as if you wish it was my mouth on you." She proceeded to suck her nipple harder and more fully.

"Good girl, that looks delicious, now it is my turn. He stepped to her and raised her head to face up toward him. He leaned in and kissed her fully. They both tasted of wine. Mark then leaned down to her right breast and sucked it into his mouth. Alisha leaned back on her hands and arched towards his warm mouth. It felt sooo good.

Then she felt him bite down and she tried to move away. "Ow, not so hard Mark". His mouth did not let up and he suckled her again. He repeated the soft licking and not so soft biting on both nipples until she was no longer complaining and now writhing when his teeth tightened on the sensitive buds. He lifted his head away and she tried to reach for him to kiss him. Instead he walked to the side of bed and placed the wine glass down on nightstand and started to undress.

"Lie back Alisha."

Instead of complying she reached for him to help him remove his clothes. "Mark, come on... please let me undress you..."

He once again stopped his actions and her sentence cold . He slowly turned around to her.."You refuse to understand the dynamic tonight. You keep defying me at every turn. Now lie back on the bed and do not say another word Alisha, I mean it" He seemed angry. He said this last part giving her a small shove back onto the bed.

His actions had the desired effect. She was totally turned on by his aggression. He removed the rest of his clothing without incident but instead of joining her on the bed he disappeared into his walk in closet. She heard him rummaging around and couldn't fathom what he was doing but knew better than to test him again by questioning him. She laid back and put her hands behind her head. She was smiling thinking about how exciting this adventure was and nervous about what he would do next. She didn't have long to wait to find out.

He emerged from the closet holding a fistful of his ties. She realized immediately what was in store for her and smiled wider. They had kidded a couple times about him tying her down and tickling her and that is what she figured he was about to do. He looked at her smile and knew what she was thinking. He told her to lift her hands above her head and he proceeded to tie each to the bedposts in a comfortable V position. He leaned down to do the same with her feet and she kidded him, "you know, you don't have to tie my feet Mark..I'll be good I promise"

As he secured the second foot to the foot post he replied..."I don't think you would remain still for the flogging I am about to give you sweetheart."

Now he was the one smiling. She popped her head up and stared at him "What? Are you kidding? I thought you were going to lightly tickle me. You can't do this, I won't allow it!" She said now working her way up into being very annoyed. She was moving in earnest trying to get out of the restraints but to no avail.

It was such a site for him to behold. "Alisha, you gave over full and complete control to me. You will later thank me for it and I do mean later". He then leaned close to her and placed the last silk tie in her mouth cutting off a slew of epithets demanding her release. "You will wear this until I feel you have learned to address me with respect." He tied it securely behind her head. He made sure to place her head back on the bed but remove the pillow so she was lying flat.

As Mark stood over her waiting until she tired of ranting through the gag he admired her beauty. He lightly stroked his hands over her body warming her up and continued doing this leasurly for a long time. As she became aroused by his administrations she stopped yelling through the silk. She did however continue to look at him with daggers.

"Done now? Good, now Alisha..you will now be punished for being a bad girl" Mark continued to speak to her softly as he took an item out of his nightstand. She could not see what it was but she was furious at this treatment. He leaned over her and kissed her on the forehead. "Baby, you were meant to be possessed like this. Your body is already reacting..you are soaking wet. She looked away from him. "You don't believe me do you?" He said as he pressed a finger to her cunt and then brought his wet digit to her face and under her nose. "You are dripping my love. Do you smell that? It's your arousal. Your body knows what it needs and I am going to give it to you." He then ran his finger down her collar bone.

She felt him trace around her hip bones with his hands. He knew exactly how to touch her. It had always been like this between them. He knew what and where to touch her to excite her.

Then she felt something other than his fingers rubbing on her skin. It felt like tassels. Lots of little ones tickling her inner thighs. It felt wonderful, this sensation of him running the material all around her sensitive skin. She relaxed for a moment and gave over to the delicious tingling she felt, like little chills.

But then she felt a sting right after she heard a whoosh. Her eyes opened wide and she realized she was just hit with the tassels. "MMMM!!" She yelled more in surprise than pain. She couldn't believe he was going through with this punishment thing.

"You will receive 3 strokes from me Akisha ...Each one will get progressively harder. That first one was for coming here tonight wearing undergarments, and the ones after will be for each time you tried to defy me. As he spoke he placed his free hand on her left nipple and pinched it.

It was already a bit sore from his mouth earlier and so she bucked. He then gave the same pinch to the other nipple. The whole time the whip was rubbing on her belly. The sensations of the whispering leather and his fingers on her breasts were driving her mad. As she watched, he raised the whip and brought it down with a whoosh on her breasts. She watched as in slow motion..shocked at the look of him using this black leather instrument on her body again. She felt the sting of the tails hit both breasts. It was most assuredly harder than the first one he gave her on her thighs. It stung and made her want to leap out of the bed. Once again though she had to admit, it wasn't pain. She felt her nipples both tighten in response to the attention.

She couldn't help it, a moan escaped her lips around the gag. "That's it baby, it feels good doesn't it?" As Mark said this., he ran the flogger over her body like another lovers hand. It moved lightly stroking her all over. She was squirming now.

As he did this he placed one hand between her legs and lightly rubbed her pussy in soft round strokes mirroring the movements of the whip on her body lightly grazing. "So swollen, so wet. Your body craves an orgasm" She looked over at him pleading. Her eyes told him that yes she wanted to come very badly now.

He looked at her in the eyes and said "If I remove this from your mouth, are you going to be a good girl?" She nodded vehemently. He saw that she meant it so removed the silk from between her lips. As it fell away he leaned over and kissed her on her beautiful lips. She lifted her head to try and hold the kiss longer as he pulled away after a few moments. She was about to say something "UH UH UH if you speak right now precious I will be forced to replace the gag." Alisha thought better of what she was going to say and remained quiet and waited. "Hmm let's see what part of your body will I land the last swat on? Maybe It will land here." Mark traced the flogger over her feet. She curled her toes and shut her eyes tight " or here.." He continued to trace it up her body past her belly and up to her thighs.

She had her eyes closed tight and lay there tensed up waiting for the sting. "Open your eyes baby and watch me. Breathe deep for me, calming relaxing breaths" She opend them and breathed. He was right it eased her tension. He turned the handle towards the junction of her thighs and she lifted her head again to watch as he pressed it against her pussy. She remained silent but started panting as she felt the leather press against her heat.

"If I wanted to fuck you right now with this, there would be nothing you could do to stop me, you realize that don't you?...go ahead, you may answer"

"Yes Mark, I know" She replied her voice a bit raspy. He noticed and took his free hand and pressed the wine glass to her lips. She sipped it then leaned back and said "Thank you".

Mark put the glass down again and then said "Are you thanking me for the wine or for the evening?"

She replied "the wine" to which he laughed and said "I think i'll ask you again later". He then put the whip down on the nightstand and leaned in and kissed her on the lips. His tongue darted in her mouth, licking kissing devouring her. She instinctively went to wrap her arms around him and was held back by the restraints. She was wishing she could touch him.

Mark proceeded to untie her hands for her as if he read her mind. She sat up in bed and looked at him warily as he undid the bindings at her feet. She was rubbing her wrists on the small marks left by the stretched silk. Once she was loosened he climbed over her and pressed her back down to the bed and stretched over her naked body. She could feel his erection pressing into her thigh. He braced himself up and was watching her closely waiting for something. She didn't disappoint...

"So I get off for good behavior and not have to take the last hit?"

He smiled and replied "You are now going to wonder when I am going to administer it. When and oh yes, also where on your beautiful body. He reached for her, she threw her arms around him and they kissed again passionately. She was rubbing up against him needing to feel all of him. "Please fuck me Mark, I need you inside of me, please I'm begging you". He bent her back on the bed and lifted her legs up towards her shoulders and entered her in one deep stroke. She inhaled from the sheer force of it.

He took her deeply and a bit roughly holding her ass and squeezing it in his hands while pressing her to his strong thrusts. As she moaned his name in small gasps, he told her to come for him. He rode her over the edge until she shattered beneath him in tiny pieces.

Mark felt her pussy grab hold of his cock in little contractions pulsating around him in a vice grip that sent him over the edge eight after her. He pumped inside deeply until he felt some of his come wet on her thighs.

As they both came down from their high, he rolled over onto his back and pulled her against his chest holding her tight. She laid half across him , as they both slowed their breathing in recovery. "How do you feel Alisha?" Mark asked as he lazily rubbed her back.

She said "Good". She said it quietly not comfortable admitting how much she enjoyed the whole experience.

He laughed gently into her hair and kissed her temple. "Just good huh?" Well since tonight has only just begun, we will see how you answer that question next time" As he said this, he was turning her over on her tummy and maneuvering himself over her once again.

CallieW
CallieW
14 Followers