All Comments on 'Helpless Sins Ch. 03'

by charlene_silvermist

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
floaturboatfloaturboatover 12 years ago
Great Story..so far

Thank you for posting part three of this wonderful, exceptional story. I am at a loss of intelligent descriptors as awesome, hot, intense and scorching are not enough. I am also out breath ( after reading this) hoping there is more to this saga to cum.

CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Great Story

Just like in the previous chapters I like the build up it makes it interesting just like the characters you have created, I hope there's alot more to come in the future. Thanks for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is really good, and getting better all the time! I just know that it's going to end up with David breeding her. Some more please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!!!

Didn't get into it until ch. 3 was posted, but a fantastic story. Personally, I would like to see Samantha also get with her son. However, I yield to the author. Please, take the story wherever you wish. I will be glad to be along for the ride. And please, once the story is done, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You Write With Great Bravery

as you turn loose your emotions and reveal to the world the complete freedom of your actions and feelings. That is truly a Wonder Woman!

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaover 12 years ago
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so excited to see the newest installment and you did not disappoint. It was hot and the anticipation between mother and son was just right. You give us just the right amount of information without revealing everything. I lOVED it and can't wait for the next chapter and the "Talk".

Thanks again for a well written and erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Talented writer!

The only thing more erotic than these moms writing about having sex with their sons are those moms/women in porn films actually "doing it."

PeanePeaneover 12 years ago
Your son...

Is living the wet dream of so many horny teens, even grown men. Lucky bastard. Lol, amazing series though, you definitely have natural talent as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very good. The way you wrote the mother's sexual frustration and her lingering feelings of shame was fantastic.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Very good story indeed. Very lively dialogues and hot sex scenes too. Now that it seem like Charlene has made up her mind (mostly), I would love to read how it might influence Samantha into a relationship with her own son too. That would be way too hot, since I've grown to lile Sam's character a lot too. Besides, it's clear that Sam could use some loving herself too, hehe. But not as a replay of Charlene's story, but something differen altogether since Sam has had the hots for her son for the longest time (they could have different dynamics and still love each other to bits too). Maybe Ben might not be as 'cool' as David so that Sam find herself drawn to him in order to make him happy. Or maybe she might discover a submissive side hor herself. So many possibilities worth exploring with that great writing style of yours! I'm looking forward to your next update. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. 5 stars! ^__^

joshg89joshg89over 12 years ago
very good!

need to get the next part up asap! keep up the good work.

mart43ukmart43ukover 12 years ago

a beautiful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
rates up there with the best of them

keep going

cannot wait to read about sam and david or the threeway

voyeurism would be great

HARD4USALISBURYNCHARD4USALISBURYNCover 12 years ago
Absolutly the best story. One of many sexual and nasty actions preformed by Charlene, especially about Charlene deep throating..so vivid.

WOW!!!, I salute you with a 5 out of 5 COCK rating. I have jacked off multiple times and blown ball busting amounts of cum for such an erotic story ( I hope you don 't mind). Maybe you can have your own orgasms as you picture all of us guys spraying you with gobs and streams of hot white gooy cum, all our your body and in all your holes.

Keep up the fantastic work.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 12 years ago
Hardly the first comment

Sweet sexy incest romance! I love it!

Sure, David's eighteen and barely beginning his adult life but equipped with a monster cock and an even bigger heart.

Charlene's an interesting character but a massive wuss. Part of me's really annoyed by her refusal to own what she does. Yeah, there'd be a lot of cognitive dissonance galore when an attractive mom and her stud son make love, not just once but multiple times with no protection or thoughts beyond, it feels good, we love each other lots. WTF now? I'd love to see what's next for Charlene and David!

I'd like Charlene to be pregnant with David's child for a variety of reasons, mostly breaking as many taboos together and creating something to bind them together.

Babies don't solve anything, but they do give folks a sense of the future.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 12 years ago
Sooooo many directions ...

You have crafted this 'soon-to-be novel" so well that it could progress in so many different directions. WOW! Just think! You could offer up the next few episodes in two or three versions ... and watch how reader interest Grows to support or challenge new avenues. I'll write you directly with a few of my thoughts. I know from your current postings that you will make a good decision; the one that satisfies YOU!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A very intense story showing the fears and the love this hot woman has for her son.

Very nicely done.

Bringing out all of the trouble that having an incestuous affair with her son, but yet how much she wants him as her lover. It seems as if it is torture for her, not to have her son with her while she is having all of the thoughts she is having.

This is a very well planed out story and a pleasure to read.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 12 years ago
^__^

Great story. Nice work and thanks!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Helpless Sins Ch. 03

The first one-third of this chapter, three and half pages, has thus far totally corrupted this story, in my opinion. Only the last half of page four has anything to do with taboo incest. The first three and half pages first led to Charlotte's lesbian affair with the totally corruptive behavior of the so-called "friend" Sam-bam, thank you ma'am lesbian; and, Sam has at each entrance into this story been very consciously and, also visually and consciously, suggestive to Charlotte, coaxing and urging and luring her into further deviant thoughts and behavior of lesbianism and shit-fucking!! For someone with such corruptive and lurid behavior why has she, Sam, not made any advances to her son for their own mother and son affair? Could it be that Sam is a closet lesbian waiting in the wings for Charlotte's weak, emotionally drained being, in order to take advantage of Charlotte's weaken state of mind and body. Sam is nothing but flat out playing Charlotte for her (Sam's) own selfish lesbian desires. And of course that led to Sam coercing Charlotte to thinking she would, should encourage, even force, her son to ply her with shit-fucking (anal)!!

Unfortunately, many people are not enamored nor need to be sexually stimulated with lesbianism nor shit-fucking. I enjoy two females going at each other, but not within the confines of a beautiful and erotically stimulating mother and son, father and daughter, brother and sister nor any other coupling of a male and a female blood relative love sexual affair. My feeling is the same about shit-fucking (anal); as long as it plays a minor role in the overall scheme of an incestual affair I'm okay with it, but don't make it the over riding theme, pages of describing and detailing every aspect of the deviant sex play.

At this point I'll venture on to reading chapter 04, but with baited breath and prepared to hold my nose, in the event the story delves into the gutter from the beauty of pure mother and son incestual love and sexual affair.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
oh yeah

nicely written

TravengineerTravengineerover 10 years ago
Great Next Step

Love the fact that the situation ripens and matures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
didn''t need this "chapter"

lots of what ifs, am I sure, does he, will we, if then, and psychobabble.

You could lose this while chapter and nothing else would change or matter.

meh.

TOM469TOM469over 8 years ago

the lezbian part was really hot

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a7 months ago

This is a well written and psychologically charged incestuous love story. I appreciate the depth of detail of the mother's thinking. All of her phases of emotional and psychological development of her relationship to and with her son was within normal limits and expected of a mature woman who accepts her son as a human male. For him to meet her emotional and psychiological needs is to be expected because she raised/formed his mental and emotional outlook. Finally, she is mature and self-aware to the point that she can accept the fact she is in love with her son. It is to be seen if she respects and treats him as a male human being or a son with benefits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharlene_silvermist@charlene_silvermist
446 Followers
Alright, time to write something serious in here I guess. I am a single gal who until posting a story on this site, never believed for a second that I had any creative talent. Now I have everyone telling me I'm a writer and I've only ever written one thing.lol But that's given...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES