Helpless Sins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't take much more!" David whimpered breathlessly. Charlene looked back over her shoulder. Her son's lovely face was bathed in perspiration and his eyes were a squinted match for his gaping mouth. Inside her she could feel his thickness widening.

"Oh god I feel that!" Charlene screamed out as she tried desperately to propel herself harder back into David's cock. "Fill me David!" She pleaded as her heart beat inside her chest so hard she could not but help let go of one railing to place her hand on her heaving chest between her breasts. David tugged at her hips and drove her forward with impossible speed. Amidst the intensity of her pleasure, Charlene could feel the tormented skin of her knees grinding painfully against the rug. "Please baby cum inside me now!" She cried out, unsure of how much more her body could endure before it gave out. Answering her prayer for his release, David's hands tightened along her body as his penis jerked inside her. She knew she could hear him cry out; grateful words of pleasure escaping his lips, but all she could focus on was the feel of warmth spitting into her as her lover ejaculated and coated the inside of her womb with his seed.

Charlene let the railing go and slumped against the stairs. David at last released his tight grip upon her allowing her to relax her wobbly legs. As she did, the seal of her blissfully fucked vagina gave, allowing his gift to seep past his cock and dribble out along the length of her thighs.

"God can anything feel more perfect?" She wondered. She crawled forward up a step, groaning heavily as the length of his manhood evacuated her body until at last the head slipped past her swollen battered lips. More of his semen bubbled from her gaping core, some running down her legs, the rest dripping onto the step between her chaffed and raw knees. She lay there awkwardly on the incline, panting wordlessly until she felt her son's hands upon her skin again. His fingertips traced up and down the muscles of her back which under his touch she realized were slick with sweat. His body slumped gently down upon hers and soon she felt the hot breath of his mouth along her neck.

"Please tell me we're not finished yet..." He whispered into her ear as he kissed the salt from her flesh.

"How do you still have energy?" Charlene laughed, admitting to herself that with anyone else she probably would have been long since spent. However there, with the knowledge that her son's naked body was against hers, she could not help but realize that she too was far from satiated. She rolled over under him, draping her legs aside his body. His cock was twitching with his pulse and dangerously close to her vagina once again. He leaned in, not to take her but to consume her lips with his. His kiss tasted sweet and Charlene whimpered as she opened her mouth so that her tongue could dance slowly against his. He leaned in closer until Charlene jumped involuntarily at the feel of his cock touching her vagina once again.

"No." She gasped breathlessly. "Bed." She added, sitting up and backing her body up the steps and out from under him. David smiled and stood up as she turned onto her hands and knees and raised herself up with use of the railing to her own feet and began to wobble towards her original destination. As she crossed the last step and into the hallway upstairs, Charlene looked down at her knees. One was pink and chaffed. The other had in fact broken skin against the rub burn and was threatening to bleed should anything touch it. She smiled in satisfaction as though they were some perverse war wounds as she teetered towards her bedroom.

Within the room at last, her bed welcomed her eyes like a queenly throne for their lovemaking. It looked inviting and soft; something her aching body more than needed. More than that however, it was not longer her bed; it was theirs as though it always had been, their bed; their throne. Charlene turned around feasting her eyes upon her son's outstanding naked form. His hair was a tangled mess, sparkling with sweat. The cut lines of his chest and abs flexed with his still heavy breaths. Her eyes lowered taking him all in. Between the rippled tone of his hips and thighs, his cock stood erect, wet and glistening with both of their orgasms. He was without a doubt the most incredible looking lover that she had ever had. Charlene bit her lip as she looked back up until her wanton eyes met his lustful stare. He too seemed to be appraising her body as she had his and too her delight, his look was one of equal appreciation and longing.

"What do you see when you look at me now, David?" She asked.

"Someone I'm amazed I couldn't see before." He replied after a moment's consideration. "I see my mother; the most beautiful..." He began but stopped short as though his words had failed him. "I don't think I can describe who I see when I look at you anymore mom." He resigned. Charlene wondered a moment if that was good or bad. "I want you more than anything I've ever wanted." He offered as he stepped closer. "I want to make you feel like you've never felt." He added, continuing to advance upon her. He was now looming over her as though he was ready to pounce. Charlene swallowed harder, once again under the spell of her son's and her own lust. She loved feeling helpless against his need. She felt certain all he now had to do was look upon her in a certain way and she would instantly succumb to him no matter the time or place.

She reached out and took David's hand, pulling him forcefully around her toward their bed. He allowed it, going with her modest strength as compared to his and flopped down on his back. Charlene crawled up over him, draping her legs over his hips and settling into a straddle until she felt the length of her son's cock between her parted swollen labia. Placing her hands on his chest she began to rock her body back and forth, sliding his shaft across her clit. Her vagina screamed at her with a burning pulse to be entered again; to be filled. Never the less, Charlene playfully savored the anticipation, working her aching sex along David's thick phallus like she was painting its length with her juices. Only until she felt certain she would explode, did she reach between their bodies and guide him up into her vagina and settle her weight completely down.

"Oh fuck!" David groaned in pleasure.

"You just lay there." Charlene instructed, taking her hands from his chest and raising her torso upright. Slowly, she began to rock back and forth, keeping him completely inside her; grinding the head of his cock into her womb as deeply as it would penetrate. "Oh David..." She moaned heavily. "That's so deep! My God baby, you're so fucking big!" She babbled torridly. It felt easy to be vocal; to express every nuance of her pleasure to her young lover. Charlene let her words drip from her tongue like honey, hoping that her vulgar speech would only serve her son's pleasure as much as her own. She stared down at him with glazed bedroom eyes, biting her pouty lower lip. She held her rhythm fluid and slow, grunting as she felt the head of his cock shift around against her cervix.

David sat up abruptly, relaxing his weight on his hands behind him. His head tilted down, closing towards his mothers swaying chest. Charlene slid her hands slowly up her stomach, cupping her breasts in her hands and offering them forward towards her son's opening mouth. His lips locked against the sensitive firm flesh of her nipple, causing her to gyrate against him harder.

"Oh my baby boy." She groaned. David's hands gripped tightly against his mother's, kneading her ample flesh together as his mouth dragged hot and slowly from breast to breast. He suckled her as wantonly as he had as a baby, desperate and starving for her nourishment. Now however his lips and teeth teased her for her pleasure and his own satiation to devour her milky soft skin. Charlene clenched her muscles down against David's cock, rocking against him harder. Her loins began to reverberate as the flush of impending orgasm began to pulse though her body.

"You're close again; I can feel it. I love it when you squeeze like that." David panted. Charlene widened her straddle, feeling him press up inside her only that much more.

"It happens so easily with you." She whispered, rocking her head back as she rode him. She pressed her left breast back into his mouth, kneading the other in her hand. "That one's more sensitive." She groaned as she felt his teeth sink into her hand nipple. "Oh David, that's it!" She cried out sharply as the sting drove her hips to rock harder against her son. "... So sensitive." She groaned as she released her breasts and wove her fingers into the hair behind his head, keeping his incredible mouth against her delicate breast. David sat up completely, keeping his head tilted to her chest but pulling her legs around until they locked behind him. His hands grabbed eagerly at her bottom, helping her grind down on his shaft which at the new angle seemed to fill into her belly.

"David I'm going to cum so hard for you!" She wailed in reply as she writhed against her son with invigorated force. "Just a little more..." Her voice trailed off raggedly. Her inner thighs were raw and screaming from their overworked muscles and the soft skin chaffed against her son's hips, however she was too lost in her lust to notice let alone care. David's hands gripped her hips firmly, pulling and pushing her pelvis back and forth; aiding her tireless body in rocking Charlene to her impending release.

"Cum Mom!" David begged. "Please cum!"

"Just... a little... a little more... Oh fuck!" Charlene screamed as the dam inside her broke. "Oh God! David! I'm cumming!" Her voice broke in a shrill cry as she felt her vagina release its milky nectar against her son. Breathless to the pulse of her eruption, she flattened against his chest, draping her head down alongside his. As the spasm forced her legs to unlock from around him, David leaned back, pulling her down on top of him. She felt his legs rise behind her bottom and at once the tremendous force of the upward stabs of his cock began to slam inside her.

"Fuck!" Charlene cried out, overpowered by the sensations amplifying her climax. "Fuck David, it's too much!" She screamed, scrambling to try to crawl off him, finally allowing her body to admit it had reached the threshold of pleasure it would tolerate. His arms wrapped around her body tightly, holding her against his chest. She was helpless; trapped to the mercy of his passionate whims. Harder and harder she felt him pierce up into her sex with harsh slaps of his thighs against her bottom. "Oh God David I can't take it!" She pleaded, desperate to rest and allow the terrible pleasure he was inflicting upon her to ease, if only for a moment.

"I'll stop when you mean it!" Her son grunted in her ear as he continued to deliver relentless penetration into her core. Charlene's eyes slammed shut as she fought to endure the climax that David seemed intent to make unending. Her screams had lost the breath it took to sustain them and she dug her teeth into his shoulder, wound her fingers into his hair and clung to him for what felt like dear life. The world around her had become a haze of vertigo and maddening intensity and she felt as a monk might, meditating his way onto a plane of existence that he had never before imagined. The only sound that permeated the disorienting state of bliss was the heavy smack of his flesh against hers.

"So much. Too much! Can't take it!" Charlene babbled, having been forced well beyond the capacity to formulate complete sentences.

"Then tell me to stop." David whispered back. "Make me believe it."

"I can't!" She whimpered hopelessly. Her heart felt close to arrest, pulsing adrenaline through her veins as she endured the persistent coursing of ecstasy caused by the hammering cock inside her. "David! Oh David I think... I think..." She tried to convey her state but it was hopeless as a renewed rush began to flow through her vagina. Her vision went red as she felt her womanhood gush.

"Again! Again! I'm cumming... Oh God!" She screamed as her lung burned to deliver the words past her lips. Through the delirium of her thoughts she scarcely heard her son's violent groan of release and the thick swell inside her that preceded the thick wet warmth filling her body once again. Even still however, David made no effort to cease his assiduous assault into her aching vagina. Desperately she fought against her son's iron arms, wiggling her way free with labored effort as she gasped for air. "Enough! Enough! Stop; please I can't take more!" She beseeched him, sinking her hands between their chests and holding them against her breast as if to quell the beating of her heart and the stinging surge of the most formidable orgasm she had ever endured. David's arms relaxed from their unbreakable hold around his mother's shuddering body and soothed up and down her spine, caressing her skin gently and resigning to her craving for a period of stillness.

Charlene lay pressed against David's chest, listening to the heavy pattern of his heart beating frantically within for several moments. It seemed to pound as forcefully as her own though to look at her son, she would never have guessed it. Her lungs began to take in air again with ease and she found a tiny reserve of energy to roll to the side. As she freed herself from his warmth, she groaned at the sensation of his slippery cock pulling out of her vagina, followed by the wet flood of his semen seeping out after it. She crawled with effort to position herself alongside his sculpted glistening body and sat up beside him, still attempting to catch her breath as she rocked her head to one side, resting it on his shoulder.

"That was..." Charlene began, panting each word with its own breath.

"Fucking... amazing!" David completed her thought as he stared forward with a static gaze that might have made any onlooker think he was entranced.

"Times like this I wish I never gave up smoking." Charlene panted, half jokingly as her eyes settled on the magnificent mess that both of their climaxes had deposited along his still pulsing and rigid flesh. David's look of curiosity burrowed into her, forcing her attention away from his penis and up into his eyes. She realized in that moment that she had never told him how she used to smoke, well before he was born and in truth it wasn't something she had ever intended to let slip. Charlene had always done her best raise David with a healthy mentality and had given up smoking well before he was born. In truth she had never really been a serious smoker; favoring one here and there when in a social environment where alcohol flowed or, as the present moment had reminded her, after a vigorous roll in the hay. "Oh." She back peddled. "It was never a habit sweetheart. I just used to like one after sex, that's all. But that was many, many years ago." She confessed.

"Maybe you just haven't had the kind of sex to need one in a while." David replied with a sheepish grin that reminded Charlene of his youth. She jabbed him playfully in the ribs.

"Look who's all cocky now!" She laughed. "But now that you mention it, there might be some truth to that." She sighed as she snuggled up against him again, kicking her legs under her comforter as the air in the room started to bleed off and the chill from the window licked at the moisture on her body.

"Well..." David began carefully; too carefully causing Charlene to regard him again curiously. "If you really want one..." He added, his face looking like he was preparing for his mother to slap the taste out of his mouth.

"David!" Charlene gasped. "Do not tell me you smoke!" She sat fully up looking him sternly in the eyes. The ache of all her body's muscles complained at the sudden stern motion. David's hands shot up in defense.

"I don't!" He replied. "Well, not really. I just like one if I'm drinking that's all. Phil and I brought some beer up to the ski lodge with us and we picked up a pack of smokes on the ride out of town." He explained, with a look in his eyes that reminded Charlene of when he was a young boy trying to get himself out of some wrongdoing that she was telling him off over. Charlene relaxed slightly but still wore the countenance of an annoyed mother.

"So you were smoking, and drinking... and you're only 18 so dare I ask where you got the alcohol?" She asked slipping into the assertive mentality that her maternal instincts demanded.

"Phil brought that; I picked up the cigarettes." He admitted looking a little more pleased with himself than he should have. Charlene continued to stare at her son for several moments more, until she erupted in hysterical laughter in spite of herself. David's cautious expression faded into one of wonder, and through her laughter, Charlene felt certain she saw him sigh in relief. "What's so funny?" He asked.

"Nothing." Charlene relied, waving the question off as she dabbed tears away from the corners of her eyes. "No it's just that, you remind me of you when I was your age and on top of that I feel like a moron." She said. David's curious face indicated she clearly had not explained herself well enough. "Well I mean here I am; here we are... David I just crawled off your cock and here I am lecturing you about smoking. My priorities just suddenly felt a little fucked up that's all." She reasoned. David smiled in reply, probably more due to the fact that he knew he was out of her crosshairs than the fact that she felt ridiculous.

"So what's the verdict then?" He asked.

"Well if you really want to, you're going to have to do the leg work." Charlene replied settling back down against her pillows with a huff. "I'm afraid after what you just put me through, I'm going to be selfish and stay in bed." She grinned. Once again, her son's boyish grin made Charlene blush. She watched him rock himself off the bed, his body still moist with perspiration. As he strode out of her bedroom, his cock, still impressively hard, bounced up and down out in front of him. As he stepped from sight, she could not help but bite her lip again as she glared at her son's firm tight rear.

"How the hell is he still hard?!" Charlene wondered. She whipped the comforter down and settled deeper into her covers, her body relaxing, sore but satisfied. As she lay there, staring at the wall across from her bed it occurred to her that not once since her son had walked in the front door, relieving her of any maternal panic that he was in a ditch freezing to death, had she felt any pang of guilt. No voice had flooded into her mind, screaming at her to stop the horrible moral crimes she was committing and delighting in. She felt happy; giddy even. Before she could over ponder her new found lease on the situation however, David rounded her door frame into the room again, slightly less than hard but still thick and swaying beautifully; his cigarettes in one hand and a make shift ash tray in the other hand comprised of a small white dish from the bowels of the kitchen cupboards that Charlene had forgotten was there.

David settled down under the blankets next to her and placed the dish on his chest. Then, taking two cigarettes from the pack, he placed both in his mouth and lit them together with an expert flick of a silver Zippo that Charlene wondered how long he'd had. He passed one of the cigarettes to her and she set it to her lips, taking a long deep drag from its short golden filter. After a brief sputter in her throat that didn't quite evolve into a coughing fit, the nicotine did its job, sinking into her system with a sensation that felt like being in the company of an old and long forgotten friend. Silently, Charlene vowed to work out hard the next day to make up this trivial but uncharacteristic lack of judgment.