Helpless Sins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If what?" Charlene whispered, hesitantly snuggling closer to him.

"If... you feel you can't..." David cautiously began.

"Take it?" Charlene sharply finished, looking at her son incredulously. David smiled sheepishly, realizing that he had just implied that he had broken her. Despite her own concern, the idea made Charlene desperate to prove the idea utter nonsense. "Don't go making me feel like some old woman now!" She added with a playfully stern look. Without another word David leaned over her and slid her legs apart with his until he was resting above her supported on his arms.

"God he's insatiable!" She thought as she permitted herself to be mounted.

Charlene stared down her body, mesmerized but fearful of the size of her son's bounding erection after all that her body had already endured that night. He knelt between her legs, holding the instrument of her reservation in his hand. Charlene's pulse quickened at the majesty of her son's form. She watched as he set the head of his cock upon her clit and rubbed across it slowly. Her eyes fluttered in their sockets as the phallic massage lowered; the head of his cock drawing slowly up and down between her vaginal lips. His demeanor was one of caution and care as he teased her mercilessly until she felt the warm seep of her juices reply through her core to her stretched and wanton opening. Biting her lip, Charlene braced her body for the glorious inevitable. Inhaling sharply, Charlene surrendered to her son's tireless libido as he pressed his girth slowly back into her flooding channel.

"Oh God, David go slowly. I'm still so sensitive." Charlene moaned, tilting her head back into her pillow with her eyes closed; feeling her son slide gently in and out of her tormented vagina. David leaned in, taking advantage of her exposed throat, washing his lips in delicate kissed along the side of her neck. His hands cradled her up, holding himself tightly to her as he moved just his hips, sinking his manhood between her swollen labia in deep lethargic strokes.

"I love you so much." David's voice whispered in his mother's ear. It sounded like the words of a lover, blended with the perfect devotion a child bestowed upon a parent. Charlene lifted her legs, tangling them tightly around her son's hips and tugging his body into hers with each stroke of his penis into her.

"Oh baby I love you too." Charlene gasped, feeling her heart flutter down into the pit of her stomach and offering supporting argument to Samantha's accusation from earlier that day. She rolled her head back down, staring up into his eyes. They burned into somewhere deep inside of Charlene. She felt open to him; completely without reservation. She gazed back, softly whimpering in pleasure as he made love to her. He was reading her to her core, attentive to her every signal. Charlene couldn't believe how attuned he was to her and wondered if perhaps it was the familiarity that only a mother and son could share. She was safest with him. As this realization set in, it reminded her of the trust she had shown Sam earlier and without warning, her anus began to tingle. Charlene swallowed hard.

"I'd like to try something." She whispered. The simplicity of her words brought her son's hips still and calm. He gazed down at her curiously. Charlene felt her face flush warmly, but the mental image of her son taking her where no man had ever successfully been battled through her shyness. She reached down and gently pressed his hips back until his cock painfully withdrew from her. Not saying another word for fear of a request psyching her out, she rolled over onto her belly.

"Like this..." She whispered, staring at her headboard for fear of making eye contact. Behind her, she felt David press his cock head back against her pussy reservedly. "No baby..." She whispered, pulling away. Sighing heavily, she looked back and grasped David's cock in her hand, pulling him forward and guiding the bulging head slowly and fearfully towards her tingling ass. "Like this..." She repeated. Slowly, she looked back to meet his eyes which possessed an almost tangible amazement.

"I've never..." He began. Charlene shook her head.

"Me either." She half lied. "I want the first time to be with you." She added, gulping down the pounding in her heart. David, perhaps sensing her terror leaned in placing his lips delicately on hers. His kiss was more than sensual, it was compassionate. It promised safety.

"You'll have to tell me how." David admitted in a barely audible whisper. Charlene smiled nervously.

"Go slow." She instructed and turned her head back and rested it on her pillow. The pressure of her son's cock against her tightest and most guarded area felt enormous as Charlene did all she could not to wince and scare him off. The pressure built, pushing against her and breaking her slowly open. Charlene clenched her teeth into her pillow and tried not to make a sound until she was sure one way or the other. The head pushed completely in forcing a gasp from her lungs. It felt so much larger than fingers. At once the sting she had expected spread through her bowels. Panic gripped at her senses as she bit into the pillow so hard her jaw ached. She knew she was clenching around David though she felt powerless to help it.

"Are you alight?" David nervously asked, pausing in that moment of finally forcing her open. Charlene nodded still not trying to betray her wishes to her fears. Again and again, the mental imagery of her son taking her ass and of her delighting in it gave her strength to continue.

"Just... hold there a moment. Let me get used to it." She finally managed to say as she relaxed her teeth, hoping that the rest of her body would follow suit and relax as well. David remained motionless. "How does that feel?" She asked after a moment.

"So tight..." Was all her son could meagerly reply. It wasn't the exact description Charlene had hoped for but she couldn't fault him for it. The burn of her stretched opening had begun to subside at last, prompting further bravery.

"Ok, a little more now." She offered. David began to thrust, short pulses of motion that slowly crept his cock inch by inch into her ass in slippery strokes that were well lubricated from her still achingly wet vagina. The foreign sensation was such a mixture of feeling. On one hand, Charlene could not help but feel invaded, but despite the strangeness of the encounter there was something indescribably intimate about it. Bit by bit she felt her rectum expand, accommodating her son's ample girth. As his cock slid along the thin tissue separating the channels of her two aching holes however, Charlene felt the tiny hairs on the back of her neck stand erect as her skin flushed with goose bumps.

"Oh wow..." She mumbled beginning to realize the same intense pleasure Sam had delivered her. "Just like that David. Slow...smooth... it feels wonderful!" She whimpered. "God, how far in are you?" She asked.

"About half way. Oh God Mom!" David groaned in pleasure. Charlene's eyes widened in renewed terror.

"Half way? That's it? You're kidding me?" She gasped as she looked over her shoulder at David's pleasured but wary expression. As if to prove it to her, her son leaned in, driving a few more inches of his shaft inside her. "Holy Shit!" Charlene exclaimed in disbelief. Involuntarily she felt the walls of her rectum contract around the intrusion.

"God that feels good!" David panted, rocking his slippery cock in and out of her ass in long fluid thrusts. "Do that again." He begged. Realizing what he was talking about, Charlene willfully squeezed at his cock with her inner muscles. The feeling brought them both to moaning heavily.

"Like that baby?" She whispered. "You like when I squeeze it like that?" She added with another tight clench

"God yes!" David exclaimed, finally at last settling his legs tightly alongside his mother's thighs as he pressed the last of his cock inside her until he had no more to offer her gaping ass.

"Oh my God! Oh my fucking God!" Charlene groaned.

"He's fucking my ass! He's really doing it!" She marveled silently delighted at the success.

"You can't imagine how sexy this looks." David grunted. Charlene felt almost certain she could feel his eyes on the stretched flesh of her anus gripping at his cock. She wished she could see it too.

"Oh baby. Do I look good with your cock in my ass?" She asked boldly. "Do you like me like this? Taking you like this?" She added between heavy labored breaths. "Oh my God David it feels so good!" Charlene wailed as David began to take her harder. She felt his hands grasp her cheeks, pushing them apart as he reared back and sank in harder and deeper with each thrust. Charlene's head began to swim in its own delicious erotic images of how breathtaking the pair of them had to look locked in so many taboos at once. David answered with his body, driving himself into her with vigorous intent. "Don't stop!" Charlene cried out each time his pace faltered for fear that he was concerned for her. She was beyond any pain or fear. She had returned to the plane where her world was her son's massive cock; drunk and delirious on what he was capable of doing to her with it.

"Mom!" David panted repeatedly between breaths.

"Fuck my ass David!" Charlene groaned. "Don't stop till you cum. I want to feel that. God baby I never knew..." She mumbled. "I never ever knew it could be like this! Don't you stop David. Don't stop till you fill me!"

The room around her had dissolved into blackness. Whether that was because of the intensity or the fact that Charlene had to nearly keep her eyes closed to fight off tears of pleasure, she could no longer be certain. Her nostrils drank in the thick mist of their lovemaking hovering in the air. Every fiber of what made up her body tingled and danced under her skin. Above her, David shifted his weight, spearing his cock in an entirely different angle that made her vagina spasm. Before she could announce it, Charlene felt her core gush. Bearing down, she felt it erupt from her swollen labia like a fountain, squirting unbearably hard against her mattress as David relentlessly hammered into her ass. Barely a sound escaped her lips as she lay flat and climaxed endlessly until spent. The saturation from her vagina splashed against her son's heavily swinging testicles and offered lewd slapping sounds between them as he brought his weight into each pelvic motion.

"Oh God that looks so good!" David groaned. Before Charlene could register what he meant she felt him pull back; his cock popping from her sucking anus before digging its way back into the flooded depths of her pussy.

"David! Fuck!" She screamed as he pounded effortlessly towards her womb as hard as she felt certain he was capable of. "God fuck me!" She babbled as the tears she had fought to restrain flooded from her eyes. Behind her, her son grunted as he filled her over and over again. Her abused channel was raw and stinging. Her rear felt spanked raw as the torrent of slaps from his hips beat against it. "David I'm yours. Do whatever you want! Take me! I'm yours!" She cried out again, unable to move or think; certainly unable to provide any protest had she found reason to offer it. His thighs felt ironclad as the held her hips in place. Rolling her head over to the other side, her eyes met the glow of her bedside alarm clock. It shimmered a time six hours past when David had first arrived home. Looking up towards her window, through the slits of her blinds the sun was creeping over the horizon. Charlene shuttered with disbelief.

"God I want your ass again." David groaned, breaking Charlene's attention back to the moment. As she babbled incoherently in affirmation, her son speared back into her rectum, filling it completely in a single harsh push. "Mom! Oh yes!" He panted as he fucked her. "Tell me to cum!" He begged. Charlene could already feel him swell inside her. She knew there wasn't a choice.

"Fill me lover. Fill my ass. Give me your cum!" She shouted as she spread her legs along her mattress, trying desperately to offer her son's cock the deepest penetration. As she did, the walls of her womb trembled. "Oh God David I'm going to cum. Cum with me. Fill me. Fuck me! I'm cumming!" Charlene screamed as her son's exasperated wail behind her heralded the orgasm that pulsed into her rectum in hot sloppy squirts. "Oh David yes!" She cried as the intensity crested, drowning out everything. Her heartbeat gonged in her ears and her muscled contracted as her body rode the waves of their pleasure filing her and escaping her. With a heavy slump of fatigue, David collapsed against her back. He was sweaty and hot and wrapped his limbs around her like a protective blanket. Still lodged deeply inside her, he rolled to the side, taking her with him in his tight embrace. Neither had will or capability to speak for an endless span of minutes that were spent catching breath and relaxing the fiery impulses in their loins. Charlene had never known such contentment.

"How does this feel so right?" David whispered after some time. The question was rhetorical but it brought back into sharp relief a curiosity in Charlene that she had been dreading returning to.

"David I want to say something to you and I'm not sure how." Charlene whispered.

"Just say it to me Mom." David replied, keeping her held very closely against him. "I think we're past pulling punches." His reply was calm but cold and Charlene felt certain he was bracing himself for some inevitable let-down. She collected her thoughts meticulously before continuing.

"I still don't know what this is; it's incredible but I don't want it to change your life." Charlene began, realizing that her words weren't quite conveying the intent she wished to express. "What I mean is I can't imagine a world now where this ends, but some day you'll meet someone..." She continued before David cut her off.

"Mom..." He began, trying to be reassuring.

"David, let me finish. I don't want to stop you from having a normal life; normal relationships. Some day you will in fact meet someone; someone who you want to be with. Someone that you want to spend your life with. That can never be me; not outside closed doors anyway. I want you to know I expect that to happen. When it does, I want to know." Charlene said. The words caught in her throat like a painful reality but she swallowed it down. "And I want to know so that we can end this the right way." She added. "I haven't the first clue what the right way is yet, but we can figure that out along the way. I want you to be able to date and be a young man. You aren't restricted to me ok?" Charlene asked.

"Then you aren't either." David replied. "If you're going to tell me that I'm not exclusive to you then I shouldn't expect anything different."

"Oh please David I'm 40 years old and..." Charlene began.

"And incredibly hot and have a lot to offer anyone." David replied, cutting her short with the reassuring and heartfelt compliment. Charlene smiled broadly, even though she knew her son couldn't see it as he held her back against his chest.

"Right now the only one I'm offering anything to is you. I'm yours." She replied. "David some part of me is battling with the idea that I might be in love with you, and for the first time in days I'm at peace with that." Charlene whispered. "I don't want things to change but someday they will."

"Someday isn't today." David replied. "It's not likely to be tomorrow either. What I'm saying is let someday be someday. Let right now be right now."

Charlene arched her back, settling deeper into her son's arms and shut her eyes, drowning out the dawn's rays that were banding her room through her blinds in narrow bright slits. They felt heavy and demanded rest. She knew that someday was closer than she wanted, but resigned to her son's logic for total lack to fight it.

"Someday..." She whispered.

"But not today..." He said again, leaning in to kiss the back of her neck lovingly.

"I love you so much David." Charlene's voice trailed off as she allowed sleep to take her, returning to the satisfaction that her son was holding her, that he was still inside her where she knew he belonged.

"I love you too Mom."