Henry Higgins?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We crossed to the reception where I picked up my keycard.

As we crossed to the lift I put my arm around Danielle's back and pulled the next tie. I heard a deep inrush of breath as the dress opened even further. Looking down from her right hand side I could see that the top of the dress no longer wound around her left breast merely sat on top of it, exposing it from the side. Further the lack of support at the top moved the front left hem of the dress even closer to the centre of her body. A step forward with her left leg now meant that it was entirely free of covering and the next step with her right pushed it forward, away from her body and gradually further to the right.

We reached the lift, which arrived after waiting a long moment or two. Danielle had stopped giggling. In fact I think she had stopped breathing again.

I followed her into the lift with just one other couple behind us. From the back her dress now resembled one cut on the bias with an uneven hem. Her left buttock was entirely bared. We stood at the back of the lift having pressed the button for our floor. Danielle discreetly moved the dress back across her body, before releasing it again. I put my arm around her shoulder as the other couple started to leave and moved my face across for a kiss. I guess I was subconsciously making the point to the other guy that we were a couple not father and daughter.

I did however open the remaining tie on her shoulder to receive a giggle. This caused the couple leaving to look around, just in time, I suspect to see her left breast pop into view as the flap fell forwards. The door closed behind them and we both laughed, before she kissed me back.

Yes she definitely kissed me back. My first properly passionate kiss with her. As if she meant it.

The dress made no pretence of staying on so Danielle shrugged it over her right shoulder as she walked and allowed it to fall to the floor. She walked ahead counting doors allowing me the pleasure of walking behind her having picked up her dress.

We were right at the end of the corridor so she counted another eight doors before we reached our suite. I had taken my time enjoying the view so while waiting for me she stood close against the window looking out onto the street.

She turned as I reached towards the door with the keycard and this time she kissed me. I felt her tongue massaging mine and tickling the roof of my mouth. I could still taste the Chateau Yquem upon her breath. Wow. The only way to drink it in future.

Chapter 11

We tumbled through the door as the lights came on around the room. As suites go it was fairly small but well appointed. She took the lead and removed my tie and started to unbutton my shirt.

I tried to make up for my gaffe in booking the room, or at least in letting her know I had booked it, by saying, 'You know you don't have to ...'

Again I did not know what to say next.

'I think I do,' she said. 'If I said no now, you would jump out of that window in frustration. And I really don't want your death on my conscience.'

I laughed and acknowledged the truth behind the joke.

As she dropped my trousers to the floor and stepped back to pick them up I realised that she was now completely shaved. Until now she had always remained just about covered or I had been behind her.

'Go and pull the bed back while I use the bathroom,' she said practically.

I am not in the habit of disobeying naked girls and was quick to comply. She folded my clothes and left them over a chair. I did the same with dress and coat.

She jumped onto the bed, gave me my favourite giggle and said, 'I can see that you are not going to be able to pee even if you want to. Not with that thing bulging out of your boxers. Come here.'

As I moved to the edge of the bed she pulled down my boxers and made positive noises. Always appreciated.

I gasped as she took my erect member between her lips.

'I'm not going to last long like this,' I said warning her.

'Not this time,' she mumbled. 'But next time will be different.'

True to my word the combination of my anticipation, the years since I had been to bed with a girl and not least her willing mouth culminated in my pushing against her throat as I soon released what felt like a bucket of sperm.

She managed to swallow most of it apart from one little dribble that trickled from the side of her mouth.

I knew it was now my turn to impress. I moved forward onto the bed, pushing her back and squeezing my body between her legs. I pushed my fingers between her lower lips. She was still not very wet. My own lips moved closer and closer.

She laughed, ' You don't have to do that..... you know,' she said. 'Isn't that what you said to me. I have the opportunity to say it back.'

We both laughed.

'Just try and stop me.' I said. 'You have no idea how long I have fantasised about doing this.'

She lay back compliantly, and pulled her knees back exposing herself fully to my gaze.

She was still not particularly wet and I realised that she obviously did not orgasm easily, in fact just maybe never. Now was not the time to ask but I remember her saying before that sex was no big deal. I felt a mission coming on.

I ignored her clit and concentrated on her labia and even vagina itself. I teased, tickled and massaged all around. Sticking one then two fingers inside her seeking her g-spot. She was really enjoying it now but was still very much in control of herself.

I moved up to her clit and concentrated on the old adage of trying to write every letter of the alphabet on her clit with my tongue. I was up to Q before I heard a groan and realised that at last she was taking this seriously. Q had worked well, so I did a sentence of Qs followed of course by a few question marks, which seemed apposite. W was another favourite as was Z. I then started to tickle her anus with my tongue, then began broad sweeps from her anus to her clit. At last, she was out of control. Now I tried for her g-spot again, this time with success. She started humping my face and soon I was covered in her lady-juice. She screamed as she climaxed holding my head hard against her lips, Her knees were also clamped around my head keeping me in place.

I allowed her to come down slowly, just moving my head enough to breathe, mainly fumes from these fragrant lips.

'That was, .... What the fuck was that?' she demanded.

'You've never had an orgasm before?' I said.

'Well yes of course. Well no I guess I haven't. That was fucking incredible. Oh my god. Nobody has ever done that to me before, Not even inside me let alone with their mouth. Billy didn't like doing it at all.'

She pulled me up and kissed me.

'Ohhhh whats that. I suppose that's me I'm tasting. Yeughhh.'

She laughed. 'That's what Suzie tasted like. I definitely prefer figs, and men.'

We both laughed together until we collapsed into a heap of giggles. My erection was non-existent and now I did need a pee,

'I will be back,' I said. 'Better still, go and get in the shower and when I have had a pee I will join you in there and wash you down.'

She jumped up with alacrity and ran the water but stood beside me and watched me pee before she actually got into the shower.

'Wow, is that how you do it. Can I hold it next time?'

'I doubt it,' I said. 'If you held it, it would go hard and I would never be able to pee. Not unless I was really done in. Still we can always try it.'

I got in and began to soap her with my hands.

This was always a favoured task. I loved the slipperiness of the soap against our bodies and soon my hands, arms, cock and thighs were all over her. Particularly satisfying for both of us was running my entire arm between her legs from elbow to fingers and back again. This provided another small orgasm and a lot more giggles.

My cock between her legs, sliding up and down her labia proved more fun for me but less for Danielle. Eventually it slipped inside her and we were both happy. I humped her up against the wall and then from behind with her hands leaning against the wall. This one proved particularly satisfactory to both of us as I could push really deep inside her and so I came again.

I pleaded tiredness and grabbed one of the large fluffy towels. I made her stand while I patted her dry all over and then stood while she did the same to me. I really was tired my age and lack of match fitness was catching up with me and I knew the minute I hit the bed I was going to crash and to my embarrassment I did.

I was awoken in the early hours of the morning by her fingers around my cock which started to come back to life. She giggled and proceeded to nip and suck alternately until I was back to full erection. I was now wide awake as well and decided that the cunnilingus had been particularly successful so was worth trying again. There was nothing relaxed about her this time as I similarly nipped and sucked at her clitoris before licking down through her labia to her cute freckled starfish. Her bottom opened up for me like a flower in bloom as I forced my tongue inside her.

Danielle groaned and cried, 'Oh fuck me please, please now.'

With a final lick on her clit I pulled myself up her body and eased my length inside her small frame once more. We kissed and I twisted and teased her nipples. They may have been small but they were sensitive. We came together with my groan and her scream confirming our actions.

I am afraid my age showed again and I was asleep almost as soon as I crawled off her. I remember putting my arm around her and kissing again but the next time I came to it was daylight. Nine o'clock to be precise, and I was on my own.

I felt around the bed, no-one. I listened for noises in the bathroom.

Nothing. As I arose the first thing I saw was the note propped on the table at the bottom of the bed.

'Thank you. I will always Love You Danielle.'

Chapter 12

And that was it. The phone calls stopped and my calls to the mobile went to unobtainable.

My call to Young & Co. elicited the fact that she had left their employ and the new receptionist believed that the last girl went back to college. I idly wondered whether she was wearing knickers as we spoke.

She had never given me an address and I had too much pride to hang around the corner where the car had picked her up. I did nostalgically still drink with friends at the HAC and without fail drew out the parking and car leaving for as long as possible.

It was three years later when this story ends.

I was strolling down Piccadilly towards the Circus keeping an eye out for cabs and reluctantly accepting that I probably had to go home by tube when I saw her.

She was leaving the Meridian Hotel, with a far too good-looking Hooray Henry of about thirty I guessed. My brain calculated, even as I stopped and looked, that she could still only be twenty-two or three.

She saw me and momentarily I thought she was about to jump into my arms as I stood there.

'Charles,' she said. We both reacted and she giggled.

Wouldn't you know it, he was another Charles.

'I am still very warm, will you keep my coat for me, she said. 'And you get in first, Darling, save me scrabbling across. '

She slipped off her fur wrap handed it in to Charles, or Henry as I christened him and climbed somewhat inelegantly into the taxi. Bending down towards me revealed her ample breasts.

Wow, where did they come from. And even less elegantly, as she sat, she spread her legs, showing me that she still wore no underwear.

Charles saw this movement and my fevered glance, and slapped her leg, quite firmly. 'Stop that Darling,' he said. 'I thought you were going to stop all that when we got engaged.'

She closed her legs as I shut the taxi door for her as if I was a Hotel flunky.

She giggled, winked and they drove off into the setting sun. Danielle and her Henry.