Henry's Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She approached the mirror, pausing in front of it. Her hand now smoothed her hair and I recognized the beautiful, long, red-capped fingers. It was Evie! She looked so different. The wig, the bizarre make up of brutal black eyeliner and blood red lipstick, even a mole just above the upper lip, which must have been drawn. Her vest was cut very low, revealing the shape of small breasts, which were not big enough to make a cleavage. On the inner part of the right breast was a slightly faded black tattoo. It looked like a crane in flight. The sign of long life and prosperity!

As if feeling my eyes pausing on the tattoo, her fingers slid off the wig, making their way down her chest, pausing on the image of a bird, gently rubbing it. It was as if those fingers were rubbing my cock. I could feel myself stiffening, believing that I might not be able to get through this entire session, or whatever one might want to call it. Now however, I could see the attractiveness I spotted on the train, mentally peeling away the layers of an ugly disguise. I felt very happy that I was accidentally awarded the look of the real thing, which she obviously tried to keep hidden from the man in a chair. And other customers, no doubt. I did not want to think of all the men she worked with. I did not want to think of them as customers. I was oddly enchanted with this girl, who appeared like a delicate bird herself.

Despite the grayness that tainted my view of the room, I started doubting that this was a one-way mirror and not a proper window. Her gaze seemed to relentlessly hold my own, making the experience quite unnerving. Finally, she smiled and I could see a set of small pearly white teeth, just like I would envision, had I tried to imagine what she looked like smiling. The smile did not reach her eyes. She puckered her blood red lips and blew me a kiss, and then her eyes finally left the spot where she believed my face was and without turning her head, her stare found the man in the chair.

‘Hello, darling!’ she said and the man noticed her looking at him. He shifted and smiled. Her voice was deep and dusky, not at all what I would have expected from Evie on the train. However, it seemed perfect for the Evie that was now standing in front of me.

She turned around and faced the man; her small bum and long, slim legs were accentuated by the tightness of the pants she wore. Her figure now blocked my view of the man and I looked at the monitor, which revealed the chair, seeing the man smiling openly. She slowly walked over to him, paused in front of the chair and then sat in his lap, facing him, each leg on one side, almost enveloping it, as if riding a horse.

‘Have you been a good boy?’ she asked softly and took his face in her hands. She closed her eyes and slowly lowered her face towards his, her lips gently touching his forehead. He kept his eyes on hers as long as he could see them; when her lips touched him, his eyes closed, too. They looked like a pair of gentle lovers.

She placed her hands onto his wrists and slowly slipped them up his arms, over the shoulders, tickling his neck for a second, then cupping his face again, her lips now gently pressing against his. ‘Have you?’ she asked and pressed another kiss, this time on his right cheek. ‘Been a good boy, I mean?’ Next kiss gently landed on the left cheek. The man did not say a word. He only grinned and his eyebrows shot up, giving him an appearance of a man caught in the act, trying to brush off the guilt.

She leaned back some, as if trying to take in as much of a man while sitting in his lap. Her right hand left his face and ran up to the hair on the top of the head, her fingers grabbing a handful of it, pushing his head back with the grip obviously becoming tighter and tighter.

‘No?’ she asked as if he answered audibly. The man awkwardly shook his head no, still grinning. ‘I thought as much,’ she said and stood up, still holding onto his hair. She stepped to his right side and now pulled on the hair, tilting his head all the way back as if trying to snap his neck.

‘What are we going to do about that, then?’ her voice was vibrating sensuality and my cock joined the vibration of its rhythm. She stepped behind him now, still pulling onto his hair, keeping his head back, her other hand landing gentle smacks on his right cheek. I stole an anxious glace towards the door of my room, my hand slipping towards the zipper of my pants.

All of a sudden I realized that there was a genuine possibility of cameras, hidden or otherwise in my room as well. For a moment I paused, my eyes searching for the telltale signs of electronic intruders. I heard a louder smack and as I turned towards the couple in front of me, I saw that she was smacking his cheek harder now. I ignored my paranoia of the camera and unzipped my pants. My hand slipped inside them, freeing my rock hard cock of its restrains and firmly enveloping it with my entire palm. If there really were cameras in the room, I was certain that whoever was watching had seen it all before, and would not care for my reaction to a very sensual and sexy performance that was unraveling in front of my very eyes. After all, this is what I was here for.

Evie let go of the man’s hair and stopped smacking him. She put her hands on his shoulders, slid them under the edges of the robe and pushed it off his body. His upper torso looked firm, with traces of built up muscles. His chest was slightly hairy and as she reached over him from behind, spreading his robe away from his lap, revealing his strong thighs, and a large, wide cock, which seemed to be in the same state of arousal as mine. I was never the one to sigh over a man’s naked body, not even to look at one properly except in art, but with Evie present, the scene appeared beautiful and sexy. I started stroking my own hardness, not wanting to finish fast, despite my body aching for the ultimate relief.

Evie straightened up and pushed the man off the chair, making him slide off it awkwardly, landing on his knees. ‘Get off,’ she said needlessly and pulled the now empty chair away from him. She walked around the chair and sat in it, her legs spread wide, one on each side of the seat, revealing the big opening in the crotch of the pants, which I had not noticed before while she was standing up. Her hand slid between her legs and she gently rubbed one of her palms over her shaved pussy, sighing and tilting her head back, eyes closed, lips slightly parted. As the hand moved up and down, I could catch glimpses of her clitty. The man knelt in front of her, naked, looking at her face as if he did not notice the inviting pinkness of her pussy that I simply could not ignore. Her hand rubbed up and down her crotch for a while, my own hand catching its rhythm, pleasuring my cock.

I wished she’d open her vest, so that I could see what the crane was looking at. Her boobs looked very small, but from experience, I knew that smaller breasts kept their beautiful shape for longer. Besides, Evie was young enough to still have impeccable rack, providing she had no kids. One never knows these days, but she did not strike me as a mother. Her appearance as a dominatrix had nothing to do with that impression, I believe.

‘Clean them!’ she ordered and thrust her boot towards the guy kneeling on the floor. She made sure that the chair was spun around and I had a perfect side view of the pair of them. The naked man bent forward, striking me like a Muslim in deep prayer. He supported his weight with his hands, each on the side of the boot; his head bowed obediently and for a quick moment he rested his forehead on the part of the boot, which covered her toes. No doubt they were just as perfect as the fingers. He lifted his forehead and landed a soft kiss on the boot.

‘Nnnnnooooo!’ she yelled as her leg twitched into a kick, hitting the man on the side of the face, making him fall over on his side. ‘I said, clean ‘em, you bastard!’

Hurriedly, the man picked himself off the floor, fidgeting back into a kneeling position and started licking the boot. First, the licks were short and quick, followed by longer strokes of the tongue, sliding down the sides of the boot towards the heel.

‘That’s it,’ said Evie smiling. ‘You might be of some use yet.’ The man kept licking, covering the entire lower part of the boot and I could see her shining clean boot becoming covered in a watery glow of his spit. As he started towards the upper part of the boot, his hand reached for the hem of the pant hose to lift it up.

Another kick, so swift that it made my head jerk back, landed on the side of his face. ‘Don’t bloody touch me!’ she yelled and the man abandoned the attempt. ‘Hold on,’ she said, now leaning forward, inspecting his work. She shrugged her head as if not completely satisfied, however, not truly complaining either.

‘Now, the other one!’ she commanded and thrust the other foot forward. As before, the man obeyed, cleaning the boot with his tongue; his face a mask of indifference, although I suspected that the shoe polish that had been used on the boots to make them shine must have tasted absolutely awful. It’s just one of those things one knows, without ever actually tasting it.

I slowed the hand on my cock a bit. This was not quite as much of a turn on for me. The humiliation was interesting, but it was not what I would call my cup of tea, you understand. My eyes left the man’s tongue and peeped towards Evie’s left hand, which was now again pressed against her crotch, massaging softly. I wondered if she really got enjoyment from this, or was this just an act that she had to put on. For my own sake, I chose the latter, despite the notice that her breathing had become shallow. Her small breasts waving in and out of her torso with each air of breath inhaled and then pushed back out through her slightly parted lips.

For one horrid moment, Evie’s black wig turned strawberry blond, hair falling down her shoulders to the mid back in a soft mane, curling at the ends. Her delicate face seemed to become slightly wider, her black eyes blue; I grabbed my chest as for one frightening second I thought my youngest daughter Sadie sat in the chair, letting this pathetic man lick her boots. I closed my eyes and lightly shook my head. When my gaze returned to the chair, it was Evie I saw. What on earth was this? My sudden realization that this could have been my daughter and I would be none the wiser? My fear that someone in my family might find out of what I was doing? There was no way that could happen, I trusted Henry that much. God, I didn’t want to toy with the possibility that for a split second I wished it were Sadie.

12