All Comments on 'Her Black Wings'

by Margin Walker

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Corruption

Truely excellent story. The entire thing was well written and enjoyable, but I especially liked the ending. I could almost *feel* the corruption of the protagonist.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
OMG!!!!!

That was totally mind blowing!!!!

If you set out to entice us, captivate us and get us hard or wet... I can send you my soaked panties as proof it worked!!!! LOL

Loved it!!!!

xxxecilxxxecilalmost 20 years ago
I'm seduced

Masterfully done, I feel corrupted just by reading it.

ann onomissann onomissalmost 20 years ago
Bravo

Beautifully written, very well developed, and incredibly erotic. Thank you for sharing this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wowserrs

That was such a turn on..... what can I say chuck me a demon wench aniday lol.

no but realy an awesomne piece of literature I liked it~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow

Incredible. Best story in this section of the website.

- Paragon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Incredable

It made me feel increably sinful. I loved it

stonedfoxstonedfoxabout 19 years ago
Excellent story

I read it a while back, and I'm glad to see it is still H!

Chastity_JChastity_Jalmost 19 years ago
Well done!

Very well written. I found your style simple, but descriptive and easy to read. The story itself is very good. The main character's struggle is very well done; I can feel his torment and his love for his God, and the pure pleasure the demon gives to him. The character is well developed and believable.

The only thing that kept me from giving it a 5 was your over-use of the same names for anatomical parts. I would suggest throwing in several different synonyms for 'penis' besides 'cock'. Hearing the same word over and over like that disrupts the flow you worked so hard to achieve. It gets too repetetive.

But other than that, wonderful piece. I'm going to look for more of your stories.

ericthebardericthebardover 18 years ago
Fantastic.

Absolutely marvelous. I found myself wanting it to drag out. Heh. No good story is ever too long.

Well done, MW. I am impressed.

EtB

FallingToFlyFallingToFlyalmost 18 years ago
I feel

Like I should go to confession just for reading this.

I loved the depiction of Lilith, and of her determination to have this young man of the cloth. This was beautifully written, and the few flaws (minor spelling or punctuation issues) I found were nothing that could possibly detract.

Lovely, truly lovely.

Falling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
genious

this is the best story I have ever read on this sight, It made me feel guilty for reading and enjoying it. very well done!

Intermezzo_ErotiqueIntermezzo_Erotiquealmost 17 years ago
Oh my God!

this was excellent. excellent story, excellent imagery, excellent everything!

the portrayal of Lillith was fantastic, and the twisting of the young man's soul throughout, just wonderful. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hellaciously Hot

This story was so hellaciously hot that I almost offered to sell my soul for the pleasure of busting my nut over brimstone. My gothic heart & rigid cock thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot hot hot!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wooooah!

we need more like this... favorite story ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

that story was amazing! wonderful job!

andrewlondonandrewlondonover 13 years ago
Good and enthralling

While there are a few things wrong technically (grammar, a few malapropisms, and a few pacing issues) this story has a marvellous setting and I was absolutely hooked. I didn't see the ending coming. It had a delightful circularity about it.

I did wonder how the priest in confessional knew so immediately that it was Lilith. Perhaps some kind of mark that he would have recognised from myth would work? Also, the pov char's descent into lust and pride seemed a little too fast at times. Nevertheless, it was very nice to see such powerful themes explored in such a sexy story.

I had to laugh when I started reading. I've just finished a religious-man-meets-demoness-in-dream-world story myself, and it's even set in a desert like your opening scene. Let me know if you'd like the link---it's heavy on the consumption side and she uses an unusual method to devour him:)

sjharlowesjharloweabout 13 years ago
From a fallen Catholic...

Bravo... seriously, got me right here in the chest where my little golden confirmation cross used to hang. Great job on this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful Religious Story

A wonderful tribute to My Goddess. Thank you.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
Fuck,

this was incredible. You captured the ephemeral, stone-solid presence of an angel with your words. She is awesome, but you show it through the way he tears himself apart, and coalesces into worshipful acceptance of his destiny with Her. Mmmm. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous