Her Cold War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers

As I loosened the straps she stepped out of her heels but she still loomed over me. Her legs were beautifully shaped and I yearned to run my fingers over the black silk to where the bare flesh of her thighs was sensuously framed by her garter straps.

She forestalled me as she tugged suggestively at her slip and, in obedience, I slid my fingers into the elasticated waist and pulled it down to her ankles. I was left staring at the fine detail of her embroidered panties, contemplating what lay within, but now there were no further hints or instructions.

It was left to me to decide my own fate. I could retreat, with some vestige of my dignity intact, or I confirmed all that had been suggested. I was so close that I could feel the heat emanating from her and her exotic perfume was now accentuated by her natural musk.

I cursed my own weakness but I was overwhelmed by the need to live in that moment. It was almost like watching someone else's hands as I reverently removed her panties.

Assured now of my acquiescence she casually took off her bra and took her place on the bed propped up by the pile of pillows.

She looked regal and I stared at her imperious breasts. They were heavy but they were perfectly in proportion to her build and the brown hue of her nipples was beautifully defined.

She allowed me time to gaze upon her before she slowly opened her legs and raised her knees and I found it difficult to breathe normally. This was not the Lily I knew but, instead, some fantasy made flesh.

Her immaculately depilated sex was a plump upswell from which the pink tips of her labia provocatively peeped. I stood captivated and felt a growing heat between my legs.

She smiled, glancing a single finger along the length of her cleft where the light caught the hint of moisture. I closed my eyes for the briefest moment and I could almost taste her.

I approached the bed and laid down between her legs whilst I waited for permission to begin but she was in no hurry. She touched her finger to my nose, letting me have a hint of her scent, and then she teased her labia once more.

I saw the wetness of her finger as she brushed my lips and sensed her amusement as I licked the taste from them.

I could wait no longer, as she was well aware, and she settled more deeply into the pile of pillows to accept my obeisance.

I wanted to fall upon her and take my fill but I restrained myself and started with a series of butterfly kisses along the fringes of her labia. I was rewarded as they tinged to a more vivid shade of pink and bloomed open glistening wetly.

I sighed audibly as I ran the tip of my tongue along the whole length and then rolled the taste of her around my mouth. It acted like an aphrodisiac sensitizing my whole body, not least my sex, and I felt myself leaking.

I licked again, this time more positively, and she yielded moisture to me thrilling my tongue. Looking up I saw that she was lazily teasing her nipples whilst she watched me at my labour and, for the first time, I fully appreciated just how rare a beauty she possessed.

I remained lost in her for an insanely long time as I quested with my tongue to find her particular points of sensitivity but being careful to circumvent her clitoris. She came twice, each time with a deep sigh, but we both knew that it was just the precursor.

Beads of perspiration were beginning to form in the valley of her breasts and the bedding was long since ruined but the scales had tipped. I sensed that her need was more than just physical and that knowledge warmed me.

My jaw was tiring and my neck muscles were beginning to stiffen but any discomfort was forgotten as I finally moved upwards and began to lick in slowly diminishing circles at the arch of her sex.

Her clitoris was deep seated but in the course of my ministrations it had become beautifully distended and felt like a perfect pearl as I softly drew it between my lips.

She was more sensitive to one side than the other and I balanced the strokes of my tongue accordingly. Each time she got close I eased off a little and then carefully stoked her need once more.

Her whole body was tensed, awaiting the moment, and her breathing had become a constant whimper.

I was adrift in my own personal nirvana. My face ran with warm nectar and her taste and scent flooded my senses. I had resisted the urge to touch myself but I was now beguilingly close to a climax of my own

I sucked at her tenderly, flicking my tongue with increased fervour, and this time I did not deny her. All control lost, she held me tightly to her with both hands as her whole body was powerfully convulsed.

I was thrilled that I could bring her to this pinnacle and, as she screamed with the joy of it, I groaned deep into her sex as my body resonated with a shattering orgasm

We lay still for a long time as we recovered and I gently stroked her relaxed sex which looked lovely in repose.

Finally, and with great reluctance, I knew that reality had to be faced. I got up from the bed and reached for a towel in preparation for another shower. As I did so she took hold of my hand and stood up in front of me.

I started to speak but she put a finger to my lips and then began to strip me of my damp clothing.

I remained still, barely breathing, and then she slowly went to her knees. She reached around me and lovingly ran her hands over the curves of my behind before leaning in to kiss me softly on the stomach.

My whole body shivered with a nervous anticipation but she took her time. Over the ensuing minutes she kissed her way down my body, lingering on my thighs, and then she coaxed me to move my feet apart.

I felt discomforted by my exposure but, at the same time, I was incredibly aroused. My sex was leaking freely and she bowed her head to catch up the flow from inside my leg. I was familiar with the term weak at the knees but now, for the first time in my life, I truly understood it.

She enfolded my legs with her arms and held me steady as she pressed her face to my sex and I bit back a scream as I felt the first touch of her tongue.

She allowed me to settle before she reapplied herself, licking the whole of my mons, and I could feel my sex opening in welcome.

I was embarrassed by the resultant seepage but, when she sealed her mouth to my sex and gently sucked, I thought I would die from the sheer pleasure of the sensation.

I could have climaxed from this alone but she had barely started. Her tongue began a sinuous, knowing, invasion and it was as if I did not know myself at all. She triggered dormant nerve endings that gradually brought my whole body alive and held me in a state of perfect tension.

I had never experienced such exquisite torture. I could feel the pulsing of my clitoris as it cried out to be caressed but still she held back.

I was breathing raggedly and my body was sheened with perspiration as I started to plead with her in a desperate whisper.

When, at last, she slid her tongue free and focused on the apex of my sex her touch was, at first, almost imperceptible. It felt as if she was licking so gently that I could feel a viscous barrier between us. The tip of her tongue swirled in this way over the whole of my clitoris making it feel larger and more sensitive than I had ever known it.

I had reached the point of no return and, fully aware, she began to apply a more positive pressure flicking her tongue with a barely creditable rapidity.

I no longer had control of my body. It was a slave to her oral skills and I cried out as the first waves of release physically shook me. I closed my eyes but still felt blinded by an astonishing brightness and I am sure that, for a second of two, I lost consciousness.

I gasped a lungful of air but the sense of soaring exultation still held me tightly. Each time I thought I would have to give in she bore me aloft once more almost draining me of life.

At the finish I could no longer stand and, recognizing the danger, she supported me until I fell face first onto the bed.

Even now, my body was racked by blissful aftershocks and Lily lay down beside me and gently stroked my back as I tried to regain some semblance of control.

It was minutes later before I could consider trying to raise myself not least because Lily's continuing caress was wonderfully calming. Eventually, I forced myself to sit up but my ebbing orgasm was rekindled as I looked down at her.

She lay on her front with her head resting on one arm whilst the other was stretched across the space I had just vacated. She had come to rest on top of the pillows and her behind was raised.

It looked so beautifully smooth and perfectly sculpted and I moved slightly to take in the whole magnificent sweep of her curves. I felt impelled to run my hand over the taut contours but I was overcome by an even greater urge.

Without thought, I leaned over her and kissed gently at the highest point, causing her to sigh softly. Emboldened, I kissed again and then playfully licked at her slightly salty skin.

This time she stretched and raised herself a little higher to make her sex more available. I was taken by surprise, thinking that we were done, but it was I who had initiated things and, much to my own astonishment, I was becoming aroused.

The distension of her body parted her cheeks immodestly and my eyes were drawn to the tight opening that was revealed. My reaction was not as I would have expected and I found myself transfixed. Her natural complexion shaded to a darker hue and formed a perfect pout.

My conscience, shaped by a strict church upbringing, screamed at me but by that measure I was already damned. More recently, when bringing myself some relief my fingers had ventured lower and I was shocked by the potent reaction that I was able to illicit.

I had even tried to climax but, whilst I was content to rub, I could not break the greater taboo.

I wanted to lick the inviting wetness of her sex but I was driven by a more primal urge. As I battled with myself I kissed the flexed muscle of her perineum and her body froze as she divined the possibility.

I kissed a second time, indecision immobilizing me, and then Lily whispered almost inaudibly.

"Please..."

Emboldened, I closed my eyes and extended my tongue. The mottled texture hinted at the latent tension, and I was tempted to lick boldly, but the merest touch made her squirm and groan out loud.

I reined in and continued using the tip of my tongue to lick at the rim all the while remaining surprised by the power of her reaction. After a few minutes it was obvious that she had gathered the strength for yet another climax and I tried to gauge when the moment was right to feast myself on her sex.

In seeming desperation she raised herself a little. As she did so I felt a distinct relaxation. Where, before, there had been a sense of unassailability there was now a positive yielding.

Consumed by a temporary insanity, and driven by my carnal instincts, I firmed my tongue and applied a steady pressure. When, even now, it seemed impossible I tried harder still until I managed an initial, tenuous lodgement.

Lily was held in a paroxysm as, for a second or two, I paused for breath and gathered myself. Placing my hands on her cheeks I made one final effort and suddenly I was through.

The pressure was painful to begin with but then the tension eased and I was able to flex my tongue inside her. It was cooler than her sex but I could still taste her leaked arousal. It was combined with the clean hint of soap and something reminiscent of damp earth reinforced by the suggestion of perspiration on her skin.

Some part of me was still appalled but I was too far gone. Her muscles were squeezing me importunately and I tried to match her natural rhythm. She began to sob and I felt joyfully empowered knowing now that it was only a matter of time.

I speared my tongue as deep as I could and held fast. At once her body shuddered and she gave a silent scream as the piercing pleasure of her orgasm overcame her.

For some seconds afterwards she did not move and I grew concerned but then she turned to me and smiled.

"Make yourself comfortable...it's your turn."

Chapter Six

Afterwards, we lay together and talked for hours. Lily confessed that she had become aware of her true sexuality at an early age but, nevertheless, she had tried to form relationships with men.

With every failure her self-esteem suffered more and she considered her decision to join the armed forces an unconscious attempt to have someone else forge her identity. In reality, it was her initial exposure to women of like mind and she felt liberated for the first time in her life.

More shockingly, she told me that she was attracted to me from the first day we met but she recognized in me someone undergoing the same torments she had endured.

That night, in spite of the comforting presence of her naked body, I slept uneasily but, at some point, I had an inspired moment. I thought that I now understood the message that Riasa's sister had given me.

The following morning I anguished over my dilemma. I desperately wanted to place my trust in Lily but, even now, I could not be completely certain. I showered and dressed and told her that there was something I must do. I saw, immediately, the anguish in her eyes but there was also an understanding. She would have done the same if she stood in my shoes.

My conjecture was that the message referred to the artist Albrecht Dürer who had painted 'Adam and Eve' in the sixteenth century. He was a resident of Nuremberg and his home was preserved as a museum on the street bearing his name.

A brisk ten minute walk brought me to the Dürer house at number thirty-nine but my interest was in number eleven. I walked past without breaking stride noting the philatelist shop at street level and apartments above.

Some minutes later I walked back the other way and took up station at the corner of Angnesgasse which gave me a more studied view of the building.

I had only been stationed there for a minute or two when I felt a pressure in the small of my back and my heart stopped.

"Do not say anything. Walk to the end of the street, turn right, and sit on the first bench that you see."

My relief at not being arrested was only slight and I did as I was told without looking back. I sat for half an hour before I was joined by a woman in a nondescript gray raincoat with a mismatched scarf.

Beneath the scarf she was bleached blonde but I recognized her at once. I almost spoke her name but she tersely cautioned me to silence.

"I cannot believe that they have employed such amateurs. Your friends, I assume that they are your friends, were taken yesterday and now you turn up equally inept."

I was struggling to take her withering remarks on board but I gathered myself quickly. "Describe these 'friends'."

She gave a brief description and there could be no doubt that she had seen Xander and Clara.

"Where would they have taken them?"

"For now, to the police headquarters. They were posing as street walkers, which was a clever idea, except that the municipality has recently ordered a crack down."

"What will happen to them?"

"If their papers hold up, and they can afford a bribe, they will probably be in front of a judge tomorrow and they will be fined and released."

"And if the papers don't hold up?"

"Then the Stasi will be informed."

She did not need to say any more and my mind was racing.

"You don't think the arrest was anything to do with you?"

"No, I only left the clue with two people and I have been watching the street for weeks to see who showed up. Your friends were unlucky but I assume you understand the importance of getting me out of the country?"

She was correct in her surmise. I desperately thought of any way that I might be able to help Xander and Clara but, with a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, I knew that they would have to be sacrificed if that was the price of getting Raisa out.

I thought for a moment or two longer and then, in a frightening moment of clarity, I took a firm hold on Raisa's arm.

"Tell me everything you know about police headquarters...."

Chapter Seven

The basement bar was dark, hot and uninviting with a pall of cigarette smoke forming a noxious cloud at ceiling level and I had been seated alone, nursing a beer, for almost an hour.

My fear was that I would see someone from the prison that might recognize me but so far my luck had held. I noted that the warders present wore their uniforms and this seemed to be a signal to anyone who was interested that they available.

The remaining clientele were a very mixed group. Some were dressed and presented in such a way that they could be taken for men others looked almost prepubescent. Raisa assured me that the bar was infamous but it was tolerated because, as well as being a haunt for the staff from the prison, it appealed to a number of senior female apparatchiks.

I was beginning to despair when two more warders came in. The first was a heavy set woman who made her uniform look shapeless but the other was a more likely candidate. She was of a more modest build and not altogether unattractive.

She had short, red, hair and, by local standards, a dark complexion. Her face was pretty albeit her make--up was a little garish and I was guessing that she was in her early thirties.

She and her colleague ordered drinks at the bar and then began to survey the room. When her eyes drifted in my direction I smiled and raised my glass just a fraction. I knew that I was being brazen but time was not on my side.

She turned to her friend and they exchanged a conspiratorial laugh before she rose from her bar stall and crossed to my table.

I held to my cover story and introduced myself as an exchange student and, within minutes, I had established that her name was Franziska and that she had worked in the prison service for more than ten years.

She seemed enamoured of me but that was not enough. I had to escalate things and quickly. When, after a second drink, she excused herself to use the toilet I gave her a moment and then followed.

As I walked in I noted that there were only two cubicles and, whilst the fixtures and fittings were long past their best, it looked clean and there was a cloying smell of floral disinfectant

Only one cubicle was occupied and, summoning up courage, I knocked gently at the door and whispered.

"Franzi..."

I heard a hurried scuffling and then the door opened fractionally. Franziska looked out uncertainly but I gave her no time to react. I pushed my way in and locked the door behind me.

Her shock gave way to a pleased smile and then she took my face in her hands and kissed me. Her mouth was soft and eager and I caught the slight sweetness of her lipstick. For a second or two I surrendered to her but then I took charge.

Taking her unawares I slipped my hand inside her jacket and felt the fullness of her breast. Her bra was unyielding but the rigidity of her nipple was still apparent and I squeezed gently with my thumb and finger.

She groaned appreciatively and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth and I felt a flush of heat across my groin. It was imperative that I retained control but it was her turn to deliver a surprise.

In a single movement she turned me around and pushed me back so that I stumbled onto the toilet seat. With a ravenous look in her eyes she dropped to her knees in front of me and almost ripped my skirt in her eagerness to lift it out of the way.

This was not how I had envisaged things. My plan hinged on persuading her to go on alone with me somewhere, to which end I was prepared to demonstrate my willingness to please, but now the tables were turned.

krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers