Her Cold War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers

She took hold of my pants and pulled them tight against my sex and the white cotton was almost immediately discoloured by a quickly spreading dampness. Her smile suggested that I was a total slut and I would have to admit that there was a worrying grain of truth in the assertion.

My treacherous body was threatening to take over just when I needed my clearest focus. I wanted to tell her to slow down but I could only manage a muted whisper as she licked my sex through the cotton barrier with the flat of her tongue.

She licked again and again until they were sodden but the result was as much from my arousal as it was from her mouth. The teasing sensation had me wanting more and I ached for her to remove them and to put her tongue inside me

.

Fortunately, at the moment that I was in danger of losing all control, someone else noisily entered and closed the door to the adjacent stall. We remained frozen but I felt sure that my heatbeat was audible.

After a second or two, with a mischievous grin, Franzi licked me again and I worried that the rich scent of my arousal would escape the bounds of our cubicle. In the event we both stifled a giggle as the sounds of activity from next door broke the spell.

I pulled her to her feet and adjusted my clothing before flushing the toilet and exiting. We washed our hands in silence and then laughed together as we walked back into the bar.

Nothing was going quite to plan but the good thing was that Franzi was still eager. I asked her if she knew somewhere we could go, as the hostel was out of the question, and I was relieved when she said that we could use her apartment.

It turned out to be a single room in what was, effectively, a barracks block. If the room was depressing the view was even more so looking out directly over the prison yard where I had so recently waited in anguish.

Franzi had tried to make the best of her cramped quarters and fresh flowers along with some framed countryside scenes brightened up the otherwise institutional décor.

As she tidied away clothes that she had left strewn on the bed I checked my watch. I had two hours in hand and, whilst the temptation was to act immediately, I knew that there was less chance of things becoming unravelled if I left it at late as possible.

So it was that I did not resist when she pressed her mouth to mine and started to undress me. Her touch was assured as her hands explored my body, and I was quickly aroused, but I encouraged her to remove her clothing.

She was well toned, as befitted the physical nature of her work, but she retained her essential femininity and her demeanour softened once she was out of her uniform. Even as I continued to seduce her I was weighing up my chances of physically overpowering her should it become necessary.

We fell together on to the bed and she was eager to finish what she had started in the bar. She rolled me over onto my back and then she kissed her way slowly down my body. My nipples stood erect, craving consideration, but she only paid them cursory attention as she moved ever lower.

She settled herself between my legs and, for a few seconds, she simply stared at my sex as if it were a work of art. In complete contrast to her earlier approach she began to lick me with surprising delicacy and spent an age arousing my labia before, by slow degrees, applying a subtle pressure which finished with her tongue improbably deep inside me.

She drew my orgasm from me without haste and left me with the beautiful feeling that it could just be one of many but I bit my knuckle hard to drag myself back to reality. Half of the allotted time had passed and I had to act.

I sat up and reached for my bag. From my purse I produced rust coloured tablets and smiled as I showed them to Franzi. She looked at me questioningly and then smiled herself.

"LSD?"

Inwardly, I gave a mighty sigh of relief. That she knew of the drug saved me giving an explanation. The question was would she want to give it a try? It had been Raisa's idea. The drug was extremely rare in Eastern Europe but it was the authorities themselves who had added to its mystique. Their propaganda painted American youth as drug addled hippies extolling world peace whilst their government stockpiled weapons of ever greater mass destruction.

Franzi's curiosity was clearly piqued but she still looked uncertain. To forestall her I crossed to the sink and returned with a glass of water. Without giving her a chance to remonstrate I put two of the tablets into my mouth and gulped them down.

She looked deep into my eyes and then, hesitantly, she took the other two tablets from me and followed suit.

Leaving her no time for second thoughts I turned her onto her back and I brought my lips to her nipple whilst easing my hand between her legs.

Raisa had told me that the main market for psychedelic drugs in the East was the proscribed homosexual community where it was extolled as an aphrodisiac when, in reality, the reverse was more likely true.

I wanted Franzi to believe that I was enhancing our pleasure and, to that end, I slid down her body and kissed my way from her stomach to the pronounced mound of her sex.

She was freshly shaved and I wondered idly if there were checks on service women. Her skin was still reddened and I detected the lingering perfume of an emollient.

I spent some time licking the whole extent of her smooth hummock and, as she slowly grew more agitated, her labia began to reveal themselves. I danced around them with my tongue but they were dressed with pinpricks of liquid arousal and it was a temptation that was ever harder to resist.

She groaned and writhed, desperate for me to put her out of her misery, but I needed to gauge the effects of the drug. I looked up at her but her eyes were closed and I gained no clues.

At the finish her frustration got the better of her. Taking me unawares she closed her legs about my head and crossed her ankles. For a second or two the pressure was painful but then she relaxed her muscles slightly and she began to work her sex against my face.

My instinct was to lick her but I was engulfed in her heat and wetness and within seconds my head was shaken as her body juddered into a wrenching climax.

It was hard to breathe but I was forgotten as she entered her own realm of self -satisfaction. At the zenith she cried out and I feared that it would cause a disturbance but she regained control of herself and the tension flowed out of her as the final ripples settled.

She released me and lay with her legs open revealing her pinkly distended sex and her inner thighs shining with perspiration. I told myself that I was playing a part but that was a long way from the whole truth as I began to lick the salt from her skin before gently preening her sex and savouring the last of her arousal.

When I was done I lay next to her but I still could not be sure to what extent the drugs had taken affect. My anxiety must have shown because she gave a slight frown as she touched my mouth with her finger.

She smiled, as if an idea had suddenly occurred to her, and she reached down to the bottom drawer of her bedside cabinet. From beneath a heap of miscellaneous underwear she produced two pairs of well used handcuffs.

I fought down a welling of panic as I desperately considered my options but she obviated the necessity for any precipitate action as she closed a cuff around her wrist and then attached the other to the wrought iron bedpost.

She handed me the second pair and, taking my cue, I secured her other wrist and noticed, for the first time, the scratch marks, on the head board suggesting that this was a favoured scenario.

I could see that this was a heaven sent advantage and she was taken by surprise as I picked up her discarded stockings and proceeded to bind her ankles to the foot of the bed.

For a second or two she looked a little uneasy at being totally disabled in this manner but then she relaxed as she awaited her fate.

For some obscure reason my first instinct was to tickle her but I rejected the absurdity of the notion and began, instead, to run my hands over the whole of her body leaving just her sex untouched.

Within a very short space of time she was twisting and turning her body, to the extent that her restraints would allow, as she tried to get me to switch my attention to the heated centre between her legs.

I teased her mercilessly and found that her helplessness was stoking up an ever greater need of my own. Echoes of my ordeal at the hands of Franzi's colleagues chimed within me and I began to move up the bed.

I could not be sure if her expression was one of willingness or reluctance but it was an irrelevance as I slid my knees over her shoulders and settled myself onto her face.

She seemed so perfectly fitted to me as I her closed in, and I could sense her waiting for me to relent a little so that she could begin to use her tongue, but I was stirred by an unaccustomed malevolence.

Her heated breathing grew more laboured as I let my weight bear down on her and I was increasingly aware of the wetness between her face and my sex.

Very gradually I began to rock my hips grinding the bridge of her nose against my sensitized clitoris but this was not enough. I eased forward sealing both her nose and mouth and her resultant muffled protest only added fuel to my arousal.

She could only breathe at my whim and my body tingled at the prospect of her drowning beneath me. Thought was the parent of the deed and I could feel myself flooding as she began to thrash her body.

The imperilling rocking of the bed brought me back to my senses and I lifted myself enough to allow her a rasping lungful of air.

I expected her to be angry and so it was a surprise when she lifted her head and began to feverishly lick at my sex.

I indulged her for a moment or two but then I pressed her head back into the pillow and rode up onto her face once more.

This time there was no attempt at refinement. I began to work myself over her flushed features at first slowly but then more frenziedly. I was unremitting as I sought out the friction I needed sliding from her chin to her forehead a process made easier the wetter I became.

At some point she swore at me but I was unheedful as I fought my way to the summit and then held myself there for as long as possible before crying out in relief.

It was an energy sapping climax and I collapsed heavily onto her face as I tried to find the strength to lift myself free.

When, finally, I arose I sat on the side of the bed and tried to compose myself. Franzi had her eyes closed and was breathing hard but there was no obvious damage done although her face was certain to be sore in the morning.

I was ready for recriminations but they never came. The rise and fall or her breasts began to slow and I could see that, at long last, the sleeping pills had done their work.

Raisa had warned me that the local medications were notoriously unreliable but she reckoned that two pills should put someone out for at least eight hours. For my part I had simply taken a couple of aspirin but each of the pills had been tinted the same colour by using the expedient of hot water and a boiled sweet.

I washed quickly and put on Raisa's uniform. It was a poor fit but it would suffice. Tempting as it was to leave her secured I removed her bindings and covered her before I left.

On leaving her block it took a moment to get my bearings and it was a quick ten minute walk to where I had parked the car. With Raisa's help hiring had proved less fraught than I had feared but trying to get a model other than a Trabant had proved a nightmare. After a frustrating morning on the telephone we had finally managed to track down a Trabant 1000 albeit at an exorbitant cost.

In the dark the car could pass as official to the casual observer but, as none of this had been foreseen during training, I had no experience with a left hand drive vehicle and I was grateful for the lack of traffic as I steadily drove the ten kilometres to the village outskirts.

If I was stopped en route I was finished. Raisa had hired the car using a fake licence which she then presented to me but we both knew that it would not stand up to official scrutiny.

She had tried strenuously to talk me out of it and I was beginning to think I should have taken heed. The whole plan was hastily put together and it was tenuous at best.

Thankfully, given that it was a closed society, court dockets were posted publically and so Raisa was able to confirm that Xander and Clara were not appearing before a magistrate. This left us with the more troubling prospect that they were deemed to be of interest.

Raisa could not be certain but she was convinced that they would be moved from the police cells direct to the local Stasi headquarters as soon as possible. As all prisoner transfers took place in the early hours, when the roads were traffic free, I was gambling everything that they would be moved that same evening.

The route would take them past Hiltmannsdorff and I parked up in the woods on the approaches. I had no idea what sort of vehicle I was looking out for; it might be a van or even, perhaps, a car and the whole scheme seemed more hopeless by the minute.

After I had been waiting nearly two hours a new fear took root. Had they been transferred earlier in the day and had I missed my opportunity?

I was on the point of giving up and wondering if I had totally compromised my own prospects of finding my way home when I saw headlights in the distance. Some cars and a few trucks had already passed but this one was different. It was travelling much more slowly, well within the speed limit, suggesting some sort of fixed timetable.

As it passed me my heart raced. It was a dark, unmarked, van but the small rear windows were barred. There were two people in the cab but it had been impossible to tell if they were uniformed.

I made an instant decision and started the car. By cutting through the village I would pick up the main road in front of them and I threw caution to the wind as I accelerated.

At the road junction I reached into my pocket. The hardware store told me that there was a shortage of nails but, by buying pair of hinges, I furnished myself with half a dozen screws and I tossed these out of the window and then drove on into the distance.

Looking back I saw the van approach and then the headlights swerved violently before coming to a halt.

It was now a matter of timing. I reckoned on ten minutes to walk back to the village and ask for assistance. Assuming that they put a call through to Stasi headquarters it would take about twenty minutes for help to reach them. I aimed to be there in fifteen.

Counting down the minutes on my watch face was nerve-wracking but I had to resist the urge to move too quickly. Finally, I put the car into gear and headed towards them.

There were two guards standing by the van both smoking as they surveyed their damaged tyres. I adjusted my cap and stepped out of the car. I walked towards them as nonchalantly as possible but my heart was pounding.

They smiled at me and we exchanged pleasantries. I declined the offer of a cigarette and told them that the prisoners had to be moved immediately. Fortunately, neither of them bothered to question the fact that I was in a prison service uniform and not that of the Stasi.

As they opened the rear of the van there was a problem that I had not foreseen. Individually shackled to an overhead pole were five prisoners and the two guards looked at me condescendingly. They had obviously reported the number of prisoners and I had seen fit to turn up in a car.

Thinking on my feet I demanded to see the manifest. The prisoners were hooded but when I looked at the list three names were ticked and two had a question mark. I barked at them angrily to release the two question marked prisoners into my custody as if this was what was intended all along.

In a country of unquestioning compliance they hesitated only momentarily. Leaving the hoods in place they unshackled the two prisoners before refastening their hands behind their backs. They then escorted them to the car and ushered them into the back.

I asked for a pen and signed the manifest telling them that a recovery vehicle would be with them shortly. I bid them goodnight and forced myself to remain calm as I drove away.

After a kilometre I pulled onto the verge and brought the car to halt. I hardly dared breathe as I reached back and pulled the hood from the first prisoner. It was perhaps only a second but it seemed painfully elongated as my eyes adjusted and composed the sweating, dishevelled, features in front of me into a familiar face.

Xander looked dumbfounded as recognition dawned but I bluntly told her to stay quiet as I unmasked an equally disbelieving Clara.

"Get down out of sight!"

They obviously had more questions than I could answer but they did as they were told. I quickly removed my cap and uniform jacket and pulled back onto the road. I had to go another five kilometres before I could turn off and the likelihood was that I would pass the official rescue party coming the other way.

Sure enough, at about half distance, I saw headlights coming towards me at speed and my instincts told me that the Stasi had started to put things together. As we passed I kept my eyes on the road but I caught a fleeting glimpse of a uniformed figure in the front passenger seat.

It could have been the rush of adrenalin or a trick of the light but there was something familiar about her.

Chapter Eight

"You deserve this...."

I had already climaxed but it had been a soft, languorous, coming that left me on a plateau and ready for more.

It seemed so decadent to be reclining naked on a beach chair in the middle of the afternoon but my life had changed in so many ways.

I smiled as I looked down at Lily. I took her hand and drew her up from her knees and then engaged her in a kiss. The wantonness of tasting myself on her lips and tongue only added to the thrill that surged through my body.

It had been three days now but we were still discovering one another courtesy of a grateful department which had made available the secluded villa overlooking the sleepy village of Pathos. The sun over Cyprus shone brightly from an unbroken blue sky and the natural pool, fed by mountainside spring, looked inviting once more.

Lily's tongue danced in my mouth, echoing the things she had already done to me, and I moaned at the prospect of further pleasure. I could only hope that she felt as strongly for me as I did for her because, since admitting to myself that I was falling in love with her, our lovemaking had become transcendent and I had achieved a completeness of mind and body that I would never have thought possible.

She broke our kiss and took the bottle of wine from the ice bucket. I expected her to refill our glasses but, instead, she tilted it over my breasts and I shrieked as the chilled Sancerre trickled down my body to run over my sex.

Without pause she returned to her place between my legs and began to avidly lap it from my skin. Since our return we had both, by unspoken consent, kept up the habit of shaving ourselves and it conferred another level of intimacy between us.

As she continued with her loving labour I was, once again stirred by the seemingly insatiable need to taste her but I had another particular craving to assuage.

I parted my legs and rested them over the arms of the recliner putting myself lewdly on display. I then picked up the bottle and freely poured more wine over my body. The flow cascaded from my skin but enough streamed between my legs to make my meaning obvious.

Lily, looked up at me with that wicked smile of hers, and she braced her tongue as she moved further down from my sex...

krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers