All Comments on 'Her Fantasy'

by naughty mel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well Naughtie as a pimp you failed

At a dollar each you missed out on $2.00 - As a self cuckolder you won the big prize - a slut wife whore who fucks anything with a cock as long as your push her into it. Kinda makes a husband proud eh. Put a roof over this woman and raise "her" children proudly. Do you really see anything sensual about this - it's pig sex authorized by someone's spouse - where's any reality?

Why would any child start with this as thier first story - it was teenagerish, sick and subhuman non-erotic except to you writer - and a few jaded teenage sicko's.

Better to read than embarrass yourself further sick one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awwwww. Someones wife cheated on him it appears.

Waa Waa Waa, listen to the whiner, they complain, but they keep reading the stories. I'm so sick of wannabe cuckolds being drawn to these stories, getting off on them, and then blasting the author because they can't deal with their own inner demons. You know what, if you really didn't like it you just wouldn't read it, but ..... you do, and then you get very passionate about it. This tells me you have some things to come to terms with jackass. I liked it, write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
lol

to the last person i have to agree with the first person this was very well used fantasy... who has issues .. i have to think someone does who might get off on something like this

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Gee

Gee it was a fanasy she had and she promised hubby his fanasy. but I for one even though well written did not find this erotic at all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
why is it .....

.. that people who get so offended by these stories read them in the first place !!!! Its a fantasy site! I say well done to naughty mel for at least putting 'pen to paper'. Anyone with a modicom of common sense knows that this category contains stories of this type. The 'pervs' are those of you who read and whinge .... not thos of us who write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Looks

like Jo got the better end of the deal. All hubby would get out of it is a couple of voyeur sessions and jack off. jo got two good fuckings and no telling how many orgasms when she got together with a woman.

tailletaillealmost 19 years ago
Good Story

Negative comments from anonymous users... Shocking! If you don't have the balls to put your id to your immature reviews then don't bother. Go troll another board.

As for the story, a few grammatical mistakes that disrupted the flow. Otherwise a fun story that could have been longer and can easily become a multipart serial.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 19 years ago
Good...

Interesting scenario. Very naughty, if you will, and that's what makes it exciting. I didn't notice much in the way of typos and her nympho behavior was a turn-on. Since this was "her fantasy," I'm assuming we get to follow along as his fantasy plays out second. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Downsides? The description was precise, as was the realism of behavior when you're operating in that kind of sexual haze... but it felt a little detached. While the scenario itself was a turn-on, the distance blunted the impact. Still, it was a worthwhile effort.

As for the critics (especially the anonymous ones), one might consider their moral analysis as valid. On the other hand, considering the venue of erotica (and the pattern of stories in "loving wives"), one might also conclude that these pontificating pricks put the "anal" in "analysis." Just one man's opinion of course...

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
To improbable to be sexy.

In fact it became a turn off so I rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

She fucks to strange dicks. Then she will have sex with another woman , What the husband looks fondly a high back chair with thin tapered legs?

Fuck no kick her ass out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous