All Comments on 'Her First Threesome'

by Darkwade

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i'm glad that men in your life act like that

men i know don't act like sissyboys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Jeez Buddy!

I liked the premise but you need to grow some balls dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ignore them...this is just fantasy

Ignore the homophobes...I loved it. very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
pay attention to what you are writing

Seemed like at some point it was 2 chicks and a dude, then it seemed like 2 dudes and a chick....maybe pay attention to your own stupid plot maybe

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sorry I hate wimpy husbands and honny

you wrote about one who is a silly little boy! Any man who wasn't there to enjoy the sex and waited at home for his wife to return full of cum, is a wimp. Your husband in the story needs a set of balls and should stop eating someone else's cum. It's making him week and a cukold and a wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome!

Very hot and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Some Sicko's Love Your Cuckolding Them !

But the scores say there are not enough jaded deviants out there to pump you up little girl scribbler.

You know the male jaded wimps love to be humiliated by a male writer but you aren't getting the male self cuckolding writers scores are you?

But while you may get some crossover votes from the few females who hate males as much as you do - somehow I have more faith in the rationality of intelligent females than I do the male side who apparently prefer to be humiliated by a man than you - so even tho the sick jaded males seem to be more plentiful or more highly trained to be pitiful wimps mitt out cajones - they are more like gay guys prefering da boys self cuckolding writers.

At this stage it remains a unsubstantiated theory but serious work continues to quantify this likelihood. Perhaps a survey is in order - let's think about that for awhile as the study shapes up.

In the meantime, perhaps if you were more sicker - you know like sickerest than the male self cuckolding writers it might just give you an edge til they catch up - well what do you think little girl writer?

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Well

Gee no one likes to be treaded lik is slut wife did him. Sad sad story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

Glad your not writing anymore!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sigh. Well, here's another story where hubby and wifey should have killed themselves before turning over to go to sleep. Kind of a pointless existence for two very fucked up people - don't want those regressive, tainted genes being reproduced or perpetuated into the mainstream of humanity. I vote the author be included in that category as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous