Her First Time Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was 'whoever' staring at me, the freak in the corner with the hard dick? I couldn't believe that Dani would leave me like this with another woman in the room. But shit, when I heard what sounded like kissing... my dick must have grown another inch.

I desperately tried to pick out noises, anything to tell me who was in the room with Dani. I've been around Jenny lots of times when she was wearing perfume, but nothing like I'd just smelled. Rebekka had been wearing perfume that night in Castle, but I wouldn't have remembered it from that one time. Someone else that Dani's met? There were some gentle moans intermingled with Dani's, but I couldn't recognize those, either.

But the 'kissing' that I'd heard earlier had progressed to something different, something much more... sucking a tit? God, I wanted to see what was happening with my wife! It was driving me insane.

The bed creaked, I recognized that sound from many times with Dani. But it does that sometimes when we just sit. What was that sound, clothes being taken off?

Then there was a giggle, and I know I heard Dani whispering, "Uhuh."

And a few seconds later, the strange perfume was much stronger and... God, I felt hands on my legs... and lips wrapped around my dick. Oh shit! This wasn't Dani. A strange, unknown woman had my dick in her mouth, licking, sucking. I heard unintelligible noises coming from my mouth through the gag. OhGod, OhGod, OhGod! I felt the orgasm coming, tried to buck my hips, reach my arms out, and couldn't move, trapped in a giant spider web... and then that torturous squeezing of the head of my cock, letting out a long, low groan. Dani whispering in my ear again, "Remember Wednesday."

Oh God, what have I done? I've created a monster. I wanted to throw my head back, couldn't move a fucking thing! I felt like I had been turned to stone ― especially my cock. The only thing I could move a little was my arms, and that fucking stretchy rubbery shit just pulled them back again.

I was lamenting my predicament when the bed creaked again. This time, it wasn't just 'sitting'. I'd heard that noise too many times and knew what it was. Dani and 'whoever' were fucking. Groaning. Hell, I couldn't even recognize Dani, my mind was so muddled. Not until I clearly heard her frantic voice, "Eat my pussy!" the first actual words I'd heard.

And then the sucking noises. And the groaning. I tried to visualize. This woman between Dani's outstretched legs, maybe holding her hips up so she could get deeper. I did that to Dani a lot. Then I thought of that funny, wedge-shaped pillow I'd seen the night before. I asked Dani about it and she just shrugged my question off, but now I was pretty sure I knew what it was for.

Dani's groans got louder, more anguished. I saw her ass on that pillow, held up so that a tongue could get so much deeper inside her. God, I wanted to tear that fuckin' blindfold off! I wanted to grab my cock and relieve myself. If my hands had been free...

I'd fantasized about Dani and another woman, okay, I'll admit, even before 'that night'. And here it was, right in front of me. I couldn't believe what was happening, And I fucking couldn't see it! My heart was beating like a sledgehammer pounding it.

Dani's scream reverberated through me. It seemed to go on and on. She's never been THAT vocal. My hips bucked, didn't move a friggin' inch. I groaned in frustration around the gag, listening to Dani's screams, obviously having a powerful orgasm. I tried to picture her face, remembered how she'd looked that first time that Saturday night with Alan, how she'd grimaced, closed her eyes, her mouth screwed up in that unworldly expression. Was that what was on her face now?

If I'd thought my dick was hard before...! God, if only my hands were free.

"Your turn," Dani finally said, with a panting voice.

She wasn't talking to her husband. God, I wasn't sure I'd even survive the next minutes.

I tried again, knew it was hopeless, but couldn't stop myself, trying to get my arms free to rip away that blindfold. Dani, my Daniella was going to eat another woman's pussy!

And I was in the fucking room ― feet away, looking straight at her ― totally blind!

The other woman groaned, it had started. And then Dani groaned. What? Were they in a sixty-nine? I listened, the sucking noises, both women groaning, the bed creaking, the other woman squealing, "Ohh, Ohh." Was that Jenny's voice? It almost sounded like it. I pictured the beautiful Jenny, Dani's best friend, underneath her, then a squeal that sounded completely different, not Jenny. Maybe. Hell, hell, hell! I didn't know! I tried to remember, Jenny sucked my cock that night, had it felt the same as a moment ago? How the hell could I know in those short, few seconds?

I gave up trying to decide, just listened to the sucking and groaning. My Dani was right in front of me sucking a pussy, her pussy on another woman's face, an image I would have rather bet on a ten-million-to-one lottery.

The other woman let out a long, low wail, her orgasm? Dani brought a woman to orgasm? Of course, she had. I waited, there was a silence, shuffling on the bed, whispering that I strained my ears to hear but couldn't, more kissing noises.

It sounded like climbing off the bed, and I sensed Dani's perfume coming closer. She sat on my lap and whispered in my ear, "You enjoy that? I did... we both did."

I tried to nod my head, made a grunting noise around the gag, "Think it's your turn?" she asked me, gripping my rock-hard cock in her hand and lifting herself. She held herself above me, barely enough that I could feel her wet pussy opening just barely around the head of my cock. I was holding my breath, imagining what it was going to feel like when she let herself down, visualizing it, anticipating, when I felt her begin to let the pressure off her legs, down an inch... another inch... the feeling so fuckin incredible, wanting to thrust up into her but unable to move, wanting to wrap my arms around her and pull her down from tormenting me, "Please," I tried to beg, sounding more like, "Urgh."

Then she stood up and I let out a long groan. She wouldn't! She did. "Back in a few minutes," she said, and I heard the bedroom door open and close, leaving me alone in my misery. The most acute misery I ever remembered feeling, my dick stone hard and cold from the wet of her juices.

There was nothing except silent blackness, strapped to the chair, hands and legs totally trapped, not a fucking thing I could do.

The door opened again, Dani to torment me further? Except it wasn't Dani's perfume I smelled this time. I'd never smelled that perfume before tonight. I 'sensed' her approaching, felt her sliding herself up my legs. I could barely breathe, then felt a nipple tickling my mouth, still filled with the soft, rubber ball. She lifted the elastic strap off over my head and my mouth was free, except for the tit that was pressed inside it.

This wasn't Dani's tit, I knew that for sure. I had been sure the woman with Dani was Rebekka, but this woman was small, much smaller than Rebekka would have been, remembering how her boobs were pulling at the buttons on her blouse. Jenny? I didn't think so. But all that aside, I sucked like my life depended on the milk from this tit, even if there was no milk. She moaned when I bit down gently on her nipple, tonguing it with my lips then opened my mouth and she pressed her whole tit into my mouth. That moan was not Jenny. I'd heard enough of her moans a few days earlier to recognize it wasn't her. Who the hell's tit was I sucking?

I was in heaven... except, I needed to fuck, badly! She must have sensed that I couldn't stop myself much longer, she gripped my cock, lifted herself, held me at her entrance, and dropped down, engulfing me all at one time. We both let out a long groan, she ground down and my cum was already ready to explode into her. She lifted herself, dropped down once again, her pussy pulsing, milking me, her hands gripping my shoulders, pressing herself down and our bodies shuddered together, my cock ejaculating inside her, coming... and coming... and coming! While she fucked me until that wail I'd heard before started all over again. I had no idea who this woman was, but her pussy felt so freakin' wonderful!

Afterward, she kissed me, a soul-searing, passionate, tongue-twisting kiss, my softening cock still inside her. And I knew then for certain it wasn't Jenny. This wasn't Jenny's kiss. God, I wanted my arms back! To wrap around her, feel her skin, her face, rip the damned blindfold off, see who the hell's soft lips were kissing me.

I've always loved the name Leslie, so decided the woman whose pussy my dick was currently occupying must be a 'Leslie'. God, her pussy felt good! I was wishing for a little speedier recovery, which wasn't going to be in the cards, at least not for a while yet.

Leslie gave me one more short kiss on the lips and pushed herself up off my lap. I'd have given just about anything to be able to see the woman who'd just fucked my brains out.

I was alone again, left to my thoughts in the darkness, trying to breathe again, wondering what the hell had just happened? Who the hell had just fucked me?

There was shuffling in the room but no voices, then the bedroom door opened and closed leaving the room quiet once again. I cursed whoever had made our bedroom so damned soundproofed from the rest of the house, there wasn't a sound, nothing. You know what it's like sitting in complete darkness, no sounds at all, completely immobilized, just plain not knowing? Neither did I until then, but it's damned frustrating. Just a minute or two can seem like an eternity. String those minutes together and it is an eternity.

Finally, the door opened, just a tiny creak, and there were footsteps in the room. I'd never been attuned to these slight noises before, I didn't even know the floor had that little creak

After what had seemed another eternity after, I presumed Dani, moving around the room, the sudden quiet, I sensed her close, smelled her perfume.

And felt her lips on my limp cock, which was rapidly becoming not nearly so limp. "Ohh, shit... that feels good!" I managed to spit out as her lips pressed up and down on me, squeezing tight. I ached to press my hands to the back of her head, pushing her down, at the very least thrust my cock up into her mouth. I couldn't do either, nothing except sit ― my back straight, head, and every other part of my body held firmly in place. It was tormenting, heavenly, excruciating agony.

And Dani damned well knew it. No other part of her body was touching me, except her lips and her mouth, sucking, up and down, up and down. I let out a long groan, the 'limp' long gone.

She varied between just sucking and tonguing the head of my cock to swallowing it into her throat, and back again. I had just had that incredible orgasm with 'Leslie', so wasn't yet coming near another, but oh, the sensations from that mouth!

She slowly slid it off of me and I felt the soft skin of her bare legs straddling mine, slowly sliding forward. "I hoped you'd have enough left for your wife," she said, with a moan as she lowered her pussy down over my engorged cock. "Want to be sure you remember whose pussy that cock belongs to," she said, moaning as she ground herself down on me.

All I could do was stare straight ahead into the blackness and let out a loud moan as Dani impaled herself on my shaft, letting all her weight down on me, engulfing me inside her hot, slippery pussy. Thank you, little blue pill!

She sat there, rocking back and forth, "Wonder who...?" she asked me.

God, my wife felt good, but I didn't know how long I could stand it like this, not being able to do anything except feel, "Uhuh... who?"

Dani didn't answer, just pressed herself down harder and let out a loud moan. "You know her, you know, see her pretty often," she said, rocking her body back and forth on me. I knew that later I'd be racking my mind, then every woman I saw that I know, I'd wonder.

But right now, that pussy bringing me closer and closer...

12