Her First Time Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a good night?" Dani asked me when I got to Alan's after giving me a very nice kiss on the lips. Her lips were so soft and gorgeous. God, she looked good in her silky blouse and skirt I hadn't seen before. Black skirt ― just short enough to be tantalizing, white blouse, black bra showing through faintly. It was something she most definitely wouldn't wear to school but probably would to a nice dinner back home if she felt daring. Something Dani would have worn on that date we had with Jenny a few weeks earlier. The skirt was short enough that I wondered about it sitting in the airplane seat. Will have to make sure, if I can, that Dani has the aisle seat.

"Did, you?" I asked her.

"Mmhmm, tell you about it later," she answered.

Our things were packed, sitting by the front door. Only problem was that I really wanted a change of clothes, brush my teeth, too, something I hadn't thought about the night before when I left to pick up April and sure as hell, not after that unbelievable strip club trek. I drug my suitcase back upstairs, dug through it to find a clean shirt, shorts, and blue jeans, changed, brushed teeth, and was back downstairs in ten minutes.

I left the keys to the new truck on Alan's coffee table, and we were on our way to the airport in his truck, Dani sitting in front, the two of them holding hands, much like the afternoon a week ago when Alan had picked us up. I didn't remember their fingers quite so tightly entwined, then, though.

The goodbye at the airport was quite a bit more than April's and mine, Dani and her lover were in each other's arms for what seemed like minutes, not just the seconds I'd experienced with April earlier. I guess after everything that had happened during the week, it was to be expected. "Just be a week, babe, see you then," Alan consoled her.

Dani's cheek was pressed to his, "I know... love you." It was the first time I'd heard Dani say those words to another man, it made me wonder anew what our new 'normal' was going to be like, especially with Dani now making frequent trips to Tampa, probably usually alone

There were tears on her cheeks when Alan drove away but then that smile when she looked at me drove the fears out of my mind. Mostly, anyway.

I drug our bags to the check-in counter, showed the lady our tickets, and left the luggage. All through the airport, I noticed guys' eyes following Dani. Couldn't blame them, she looked spectacular in that outfit.

After waiting in line, then finally getting through security, it took another ten minutes of walking to find our gate. The fucking airport was huge! A little bigger than Pasco International (not!) Airport. Probably a couple dozen Pasco airports could fit inside that building. Anyway, we did find our little corner and then seats to sit and wait.

"Know what I regret?" Dani asked me, staring off in the distance.

I shook my head, wondering what she'd possibly have to regret, "No, what?" I asked.

"Never got to see you and April together," she said, looking at me, "You're not planning to leave me for her, are you?"

I couldn't contain the little chuckle that escaped, "After that little display of yours last night? 'Sides, she's married, lucky guy!" I told her.

Dani blushed, her face turning red, and her hands went to cover her face, "Oh God, I can't believe I did that!" letting out a little groan, "but 'Onna' was just so irresistible." She dug in her purse, pulling out a business card, showing it to me, 'Anna Jenkowski, Attorney at Law,' and her office phone number, with another hand-written number underneath. "She asked me to call her when I was in town again."

"Mmm," I told her, "that might be fun, guess you got a bit turned on from that experience, huh?"

She laughed, "Was that a question? You couldn't tell... God, I don't think I was ever so turned on in my life... and then when she took me to the back room with that guy!"

People had started to sit around us and more than one head turned our direction. Dani saw and her face turned red all over again. I don't know if she realized it or not, but she was squeezing her legs together, maybe from a bit of modesty... or something else. That little escapade, Dani face down on the front of Alan's truck afterward shot through my mind, Dani not even caring that another couple was watching and listening to her screams being fucked in a parking lot. Yeah, she'd been turned on.

"He... I just wanted Alan to take me home after we let you off, but nooo..."

As luck would have it, that was the moment they opened the doors and announced that our flight was loading. Dani and I gathered our carry-on; Dani's purse and bag, and my laptop, not that I figured I'd be using it, but just in case. Five minutes later, we were seated, and, unfortunately, we had the two inside seats. An older man, looked a little older than us, not much, probably fifties, wearing a suit, very distinguished looking, slightly graying, well-groomed hair, sat next to Dani. "That thing works out like Amanda thinks, it's going to be first-class after this," she said, our legs scrunched behind the seats ahead of us.

Dammit, I wanted to finish that conversation. Maybe Dani's seatmate would go to sleep and we could talk later.

No such freakin' luck, though. He got out a book and read, at least pretended to, in-between trying to be discrete, glancing at Dani's bare legs. I think she decided that trying to pull her skirt down would probably just make it that much more obvious so let it ride high up her thighs. I was still disappointed that she wasn't sitting in the guy's aisle seat, but seeing him trying to not stare was a turn-on in itself.

Dani's a good conversationalist, something I'm not, so she was comfortable beginning to visit with him after the first hour into the flight, asking him where he was going -- back home to Seattle after a business meeting, telling him where we lived, and so on. She found out that he was a financial analyst, his wife had passed away four years ago after thirty-nine years of marriage. He was sixty-four, not fifties. Dani told him that she's a high school science teacher, and I told him very briefly about my store.

She told him that we'd been visiting an old high school friend we'd just reunited with, not giving him any of the details of that 'visit'. I chuckled when she told him that, envisioning how the conversation could have gone if she'd been honest, 'been fucking my high school boyfriend the last week, oh, I don't know, maybe fifteen-twenty times, made my debut as a stripper last night, fucked him in the parking lot after.' Yeah, right, that would have enlivened the conversation.

I tried to add little tidbits here and there, but it was mostly Dani and him, 'Marcus', he said his name was.

"Daniella," Dani told him, "and my husband, Robert," introducing us. We both shook hands with him, although he held Dani's hand a bit longer than mine, wonder why?

Dani was most assuredly flirting with the guy, the way she was smiling at him, how her thumb rubbed the back of his hand slightly when they shook, other little things that might have seemed innocent, but I was sure the guy was picking right up on. At least if the telltale bulge in his suit pants was any indication. He wouldn't have noticed that you could see Dani's lacy black bra through her silk blouse, either.

Watching and listening to their interaction was almost, but not quite, worth not getting to finish our conversation from earlier. She'd been just on the verge of telling me what they'd done after leaving April and me at her house. Ahh, April and me, that brief thought brought a smile to my face.

We had about a two-hour layover in Salt Lake City, the three of us sticking together since we were on the same flight the rest of the way to Seattle. We found a lunch counter and had a sandwich, and Marcus finally said what I was sure was on his mind all the way from Tampa, "You're a beautiful woman," he told Dani.

She blushed, which I thought was cute, "Thank you," she said, followed by, "you're a handsome man, too, no girlfriend?"

He got out his wallet and showed us a picture of his late wife, a stunner. She looked to be in her thirties or so. "No, never found a woman who interested me after Jan, just nobody that could compare."

"I see why, she's beautiful," Dani said

He stared at her picture for a moment before putting it back into his billfold, "Wonderful woman, too, breast cancer," answering the question that was in my mind, Dani's too, probably. "She was forty-four when the picture was taken, was just as beautiful the day she died."

"I'm sorry, must have been so hard for you," Dani said, squeezing his hand.

He wiped the tears with the back of his hand and gave a little smile, seeming to recover from his moment of sadness, "Felt like my world ended that day, we'd thought she'd beaten it, but it came back so fast, so suddenly." There was a tear down Dani' cheeks, too.

It was a reminder of how cruel life could be sometimes. It made me appreciate my wife all the more, how quickly she could be taken away.

Marcus smiled, "But I still have our four kids, we all helped each other get through it, we're fine now, as fine as we'll ever be, anyway."

Dani gave his hand another squeeze across the table. He still had his billfold out, pulled out a couple business cards, giving one to each of us, "You ever need any investment advice, give me a call."

"That's timely," Dani said, "we may before long," she went on to tell him about her contract with Winsome Cosmetics and how it'd come to happen.

"Wow," he said, "fascinating, I'd love to help out."

I looked at my watch, our flight was leaving in half an hour, "Better go find our gate," I suggested. We'd never left the secure area so didn't have to go through security again. I held Dani's hand tightly, thinking about Marcus' wife as we walked toward gate 4-C.

That second leg was much shorter, not quite three hours from Salt Lake City to Seattle. This time we were seated alone, the plane much smaller, only two seats on each side of the aisle. Marcus' seat was about five rows behind us on the opposite side.

"That's so sad about his wife," Dani said once we were seated.

I nodded, "Yeah, makes you want to appreciate things all the more, doesn't it."

Dani squeezed my hand and laid her head on my shoulder, "Love you," she said. I reciprocated her words back to her.

Okay, I have to admit, yeah, the thought went through my mind; Marcus, alone the last four years, no woman in his life, the bulge in his slacks, Dani, just sort of wondering... I shook my head, trying to banish the thought from my brain. It didn't work. He said no woman had interested him since. Obviously, this one had. I wondered if the same thought might have crossed Dani's mind.

"You'd started to tell me..." I whispered in Dani's ear, "before we left Tampa, you said he didn't take you home..."

She looked up at me, her face only inches from mine, a smile crossing her face, "You sure you want to know?" she asked.

I closed my eyes, feigning sleep, "Mmhmm," I mumbled back, "sure."

Her mouth was right at my ear, barely whispering, "Took me shopping... in that dress... in the state I was in." Her tongue tickled my ear, "Then to the boat, took it out, dropped the anchor, and... "

I'd come three times the night before with April, once this morning, and my dick was hard all over again.

"What'd you buy?" I asked her.

She giggled, "This for one," indicating the blouse and skirt she was wearing, "and... something else... for after we got to the boat."

I let out a little groan, opening my eyes to look around, see if anyone was paying attention to us, no one was, that I could tell, anyway.

"Show you later," she said, tormenting me a little further.

And then she snuggled her head into the crook of my neck and didn't let out another peep until we landed in Seattle. My mind was a whirl, no way could I sleep, tired as I was. I didn't know if Dani was or not, she wasn't breathing like she was asleep so I doubted it. Ahh, the scent of her!

We met Marcus after we'd departed the plane in Seattle. We still had the hour-long jag to Pasco, then the short drive home. He was on his home turf. Even with the three-hour time difference, it was already after eleven, and I felt nearly dead to the world. Hardly any sleep the night before and little sleep the nights before had caught up with me, getting this close to home.

"If you're ever in Seattle..." he told us, reiterating the personal phone number he'd written on his business card.

Dani dug in her purse, finding a small pad and wrote out her phone number and our address, "Same if you come to the Tri-Cities, love to see you again," That thought of Dani 'entertaining' him, possibly reminding him of the pleasures of the fairer sex went through my mind all over again. Pervert!

By the time we got home that night, I was totally out of it, almost suggested we call a taxi rather than drive home from the airport. Badly as I wanted to 'sleep' with my wife, after no sex with her for nearly two weeks, everything that had happened over the last week, the only thing that happened that night was sleep, until late the next morning.