Her First Time Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, he invited us to his new restaurant's grand opening in Tampa... and we went. To make a long story much shorter, I convinced him to come up to our hotel room after we'd gone to dinner with him in his new restaurant."

I closed my eyes, remembering that night.

I kept my eyes closed, visualizing it, that night happening all over again in my mind, "He kissed her, like you'd imagine two lovers after years apart, pulled her dress's halter tie from around her neck... Dani wasn't wearing a bra under it. I remember his words... 'Babygirl...' that was his name for Dani, he told me later he'd started calling her that after a particularly hot night, 'I've dreamed of this for years...' and sucked her breast in his mouth."

And the real Daniella sitting beside me let out a huge groan from my fingers pressing inside her. She didn't even try to hide it.

"She told me later that she intended to tell him to stop, that she was married and couldn't... until she felt his warm lips sucking her nipple in his mouth. Instead, she stood there, moaning, her arms around his neck... she'd lost the battle with herself."

I looked at Dani, her watching me intently, her hand wrapped around my shaft, squeezing, "Like... in Montana, you losing the battle with yourself," I told her.

"No," Dani answered, "that's a battle I won't lose... can't lose."

"He switched to your other breast... then kissed you again... pushed your dress down, then your panties... then picked you up and laid you down on the bed."

The only other sound was the hum of the tub's water jets, the water's rushing noises. All eyes were on me, "He undressed. God, I've never even imagined a cock the size of his. You'd told me he was big, but that big...? And his broad chest... rippling muscles... You'd suggested that he'd probably gotten fat and sloppy after retiring. You were wrong.

"I heard him, 'So tight... hot' as he pushed inside you, 'Don't want to hurt you, Babygirl,' he said. You were breathing deep, groaning, as he ever so slowly pushed inside you."

Dani was beside me, little moans coming from her, "Touch yourself," I told her, "pretend it's him." I looked across the tub, Jenny, too, was breathing deeply.

"You had your eyes clamped shut, grimacing. He told you he'd never stopped loving you, then to open your eyes. You did, you started meeting his thrusts, scraping your fingernails across his back, wailing, screaming how good it was."

I paused a long time, watching Dani, her face in a grimace, nearly the same grimace I'd seen that night. I felt between her legs, her fingers deep inside herself. "Don't let yourself come," I told her. "You told me to not leave anything out, this is what it was like," I added, "what it would be like in Montana.

"You felt his ejaculations inside you, you spasmed for so long..."

Dani's hips under the water were thrusting onto her fingers. I pulled her hand away, not wanting her to come.

"He told you he wanted to make love with you again, so you rolled over across him, straddling him, him on his back. You told me later that you realized then that you were still the girl who'd fucked him so often when you were younger... you took his big cock in your hand and sunk down on it, rocking back and forth, putting his hands on your breasts. This time was long and slow, your rocking up and down on him... until you couldn't take it any longer and told him to fuck you... and he bounced you up and down on his cock until you orgasmed, screaming.

"After that, he rolled you over on your hands and knees and fucked you... hard... while you watched me, your eyes on mine."

When I finished, Dani's body was shuddering. "I... oh fuck! I need to come... let me come... please!!" the real-life Daniella was whimpering.

"Richard, would you mind getting Dani something to drink, maybe just some ice water?"

"My guess is..." I told Dani, "that's what it would be like... you know... if you did... you'd come so fucking hard!"

Richard was back with a glass of ice water. Dani took it and thanked him, taking a big drink. "Feel better?" I asked her.

She nodded, "Better, but that story... you'd never explained it like that before. It's... I guess... a little more than I'd expected."

"You said don't leave anything out." I'd already told Dani, so spoke to Jenny and Richard, "She stayed with him the rest of the weekend, I talked her into it. I knew how badly she wanted to, but I was terrified..." I looked at Dani, "But I trusted you. I went home, the hardest few hours of my life. What happened that next night, I haven't told you any part of yet, it's a whole 'nother story, fucking out of this world!"

"Then Alan invited us back to Tampa over spring vacation, both of us." Dani glanced at me, knowing I'd skipped so much, including... Jenny... that night. I knew that Dani had said to not skip anything, but I was NOT going to go there! Not ever!

"Guess you can imagine that week, but like I said, use your imagination, then multiply by ten. That first night after his grand opening... that was just a beginning... That second trip, every night was something new... and I was there for all of it.

"We met April that week, I already told you a little about her, a friend of Alan's. He had come over the evening we got there, she'd had made a set of eye patches, painted to look like your real eyes... spooky as hell, but when I first saw you, those patches glued over your eyelids, completely blinded, holy shit, they looked real... everything except blinking.

"I haven't even told Dani a lot of this, but those were over her eyes the first several days, and she couldn't see the sexy clothes Alan had her wearing, the kinds of clothes she'd never wear. Then he fucked her every night, teasing her during the day..."

My fingers began teasing, rubbing Dani's naked pussy. God, I wanted that bikini top off, too! No way she'd go that far.

"It was Wednesday when Alan had April take the eye patches off, then she took Dani to the studio with her... and tricked them into using her as a model... it's how she got involved with the talent agent."

Jenny and Richard were both listening to this raptly, totally enthralled. "There was so much just that week," I told them, "we could be here all night... and probably tomorrow, too."

"Okay," Jenny said, "what stands out the most, though?" she asked.

I stopped and thought for a minute, so friggin' much! "I guess three things, although all of it was pretty incredible: The night of the accident; that very first night in Tampa, that reunion in our hotel room; and..." I was almost afraid to say it, I'd vowed to myself to not say anything about it, but...

"Our last night in Tampa, Friday, I... uhh... had a date with April." I checked Dani, I hadn't mentioned to her about 'me and April'. She looked quizzical, but otherwise okay. "Dani was going out with Alan... wearing the sexiest knit dress, you know, the type of loose knitting that when it stretches a little, you can see through it, poke a finger through it... well, you could see virtually everything through this dress... nothing underneath except a red thong."

Dani looked at me and mouthed the words, 'I want that dress'. At least that's what I interpreted her as saying. Maybe what I wanted her to be saying.

"April and I went to dinner, then met Dani and Alan back at his house, he said the evening would be worth our while to delay... our plans...

I hesitated, "And... what?" Jenny insisted, getting more than a little impatient.

"He took us to this club, no signs, no name, just an industrial building... outside. Inside was different, it was a... strip club..."

"Ooh, bet I know where this is going, and I like it!" Jenny said

"Mmm, me too," Dani said, "he hasn't told me any of this."

"We found an empty table in front, right by the stage. One dancer, her name was Anna, was beautiful, probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. During her performance, she locked eyes with Dani, it was obvious... and Dani was seduced by her..."

Dani leaned over and whispered in my ear, "That's so hot!" and kissed me, like before, except hotter, her tongue inside my mouth, sucking mine, lips so fucking hot!

I pulled away, "Need to finish this, then... we go upstairs..."

I looked back across the tub, Richard and Jenny kissing as well, just as fucking hot! Until they noticed Dani and I had separated, they did as well. I resumed replaying the dream, "Anna went backstage, got dressed, then came straight to our table, introducing herself. She pronounced her name 'Onna', with the sexiest accent, asking if we wanted to go to a backroom.

"If anything burned itself into my mind, it's the rest of that evening, starting with 'Onna' dancing just for Dani, grinding on her, Dani undressing her, touching her sexy breasts, sucking her... 'Onna' kept repeating 'it is forbidden,' with that sexy accent, at the same time encouraging Dani to go further, telling Dani how good her mouth felt on her.

"I still remember Anna's words, 'I think... any woman who wears such a dress must be dying to take it off...'

"Dani denied it, her face turning red, but it was obvious... Anna's fingers were massaging Dani's breasts, pressing her nipples out through the gaps of the knitting. At first, she thought Anna meant the tiny stage, just a raised platform, really, in the room we were in. 'No, not there, out there, on the center stage,' Anna told her, pointing back in the direction of the main room's stage. Dani said she was a teacher and just couldn't. Anna laughed, saying she was a defense attorney, that all the dancers were professional women, none of them were 'strippers', that this club was very private just for that reason... no one outside would know, no one dared record."

Dani was nibbling on my ear, her hand wrapped around my cock, driving me out of my mind. But this story... it had to be finished!

"She was married, too, said her husband was out in the audience, she danced once a month... and fucked so hard afterward... 'you would love it, too,' she told Dani.

"After a moment, Dani let out a squeaky, little 'yes', and Anna was thrilled... telling Dani to find that one person in the audience who she'd love to have eat her pussy... to make love with him from the stage. 'It is how... I found you,' she said."

Dani was barely breathing, her eyes wide. Jenny, too, neither saying a word.

"A few minutes later I watched as my Daniella on stage, undressed Anna, kissing her, running her hands over her body... over her breasts... a nipple in her mouth... Anna's words again, 'it is forbidden,' holding Dani's head...

"And then it was Dani's turn, Anna standing behind her, nuzzling her neck, slowly pulling her dress up over her head, cupping her breast, Dani locking eyes with a good-looking man sitting alone at a table.

"That scene will be locked in my eyes until the day I die, real or not... it was real at the time. With Dani standing on the stage, nothing on except that red thong, her naked nipples swollen. Anna whispered in her ear, Dani nodded, then Anna started pushing Dani's thong down.

"When Dani was naked on stage, Anna moved to her side and took a nipple in her mouth... right in front of us. I heard Dani ask Anna, 'I thought you said it was forbidden.' She looked up at Dani, giggled, and told her in that sexy accent, with a couple hundred people there, 'it is, but nobody is watching,' and sucked her other breast into her mouth."

My hand had moved up, massaging Dani's breast through her swimsuit top, Jenny and Richard watching intently, still silent, Dani letting out little moans.

"Anna took a moment away from Dani's nipple and told her, 'Spread your legs apart, let your man in the audience see his prize'."

I told Dani, "You did, spread your legs, your wet, swollen pussy in full view, never wavering your smile from your guy in the audience."

Dani was squirming, moaning, like before, oblivious to the couple on the other side of the hot tub.

"Anna took you backstage, you put your dress back on, and came back out, sitting by Alan, shaking. You told him to get you out of there, and I quote, 'I am so fucking horny... need you inside me!'

"We were just getting up to leave, I was going home with April, you with Alan, when Anna came out to greet us again, except she went to your guy's table first, handed him your thong that you hadn't put back on, then to our table and took your hand, leading you back to him, taking both of you to the back room.

"It was probably twenty minutes later, you were back, walking unsteadily, your face flushed, your nipples red and distended poking through your dress... 'go... now!' you demanded."

"What... happened?" Dani asked, her face almost as flushed as she had been that night. This was why I hadn't wanted her to come earlier.

"You never said, but when we were outside, you were still shaky, you leaned against the hood of Alan's truck, facing it, supporting yourself on your elbows, spread your legs, and told Alan to fuck you."

"Oh, God!" Dani moaned, moving around and straddling me, lowering herself over my rock-hard cock, letting out a loud groan as she impaled herself.

She was wailing, grinding herself down, our pelvises tight together. I was just as excited as she was, reaching behind her and pulling the strings of her bikini top, pulling it off, and engulfing a breast in my mouth.

I suddenly remembered the other couple in the hot tub, "Turn around," I told Dani. She did, both of us letting out another moan as she settled back down on my cock, facing our friends.

When Richard and I climbed in the hot tub, I'd noticed the location of the switch on top, just off to Dani's side. I reached around, flipping it off, letting the sight obscuring bubbles subside. I reached around Dani, pulling at her nipples, rubbing them between my fingers, her head back alongside mine, "Fuck me," I told her, "let them watch."

Dani opened her eyes and looked at her best friend and her husband, beginning to rise and fall, my cock burying inside her with each thrust.

As we fucked, Jenny slipped her swimsuit off as well, and I saw Richard's Speedo floating, his dick sticking straight up, long, thick, and hard.

It didn't take long under the circumstances until I felt that familiar, wonderful feeling beginning. I held Dani's waist, helping her to pump up and down, slamming her down on me with all my muscles. "Ooh, ooh," Dani began, as her vaginal muscles started contracting. I pinched her nipples hard. She craned her neck around and we kissed, my cum pumping deep inside her. On and on it went, a 'super-orgasm' as I've come to call them, at least compared to anything before my accident. And this one was of the upper echelon of those.

Several minutes later, after we'd recovered enough to be aware of our surroundings once again, Jenny and Richard were on the opposite side, doing exactly what we'd just finished, Jenny facing us as Dani had been them. My dick was still inside Dani, growing again as we watched our best friends frantically fucking on the opposite side of the hot tub.

Dani and I watched in fascination. Neither of us had ever watched another couple, not in real life, anyway, only in my dreams. We both realized what they'd been able to see, Richard's cock sliding in and out of her in the clear water, the look on Jenny and Richard's faces as they neared their orgasms... Jenny's naked tits bouncing, her face as her orgasm hit, mouth dropping open with a silent scream, eyes glazed over, Richard's in a hard grimace.

And then the wailing started, the noises coming from deep inside Jenny, nothing like I remembered from my dream-night with her, the "Aah, Aah," from Richard, then his roar.

A moment later, Jenny opened her eyes and looked straight at Dani, like she was looking into her soul. Dani scooted across the tub and kissed her, smashing their naked breasts together, Jenny still impaled on her husband's cock.

I'm not sure that my dick has ever recovered quite as quickly, but was already hard again, watching my Daniella and Jenny. I knew from the way they kissed that their tongues were playing together. Then Dani pulled away, and her mouth dropped to Jenny's breast, sucking it in.

I scooted over behind Dani, lined my cock with her pussy, and pressed inside her, my full, hard length in a single thrust. Richard, too, had apparently hardened again, as he was thrusting into Jenny, her arms wrapped around Dani, fingernails digging into her skin.

I thrust into Dani, over and over again, hard, her beginning to whimper, Jenny wailing along with her, their arms wrapped around each other, tits pressed together, both being fucked from behind. Dani was the first to come, oblivious to the neighbors. We had a fence for privacy, but it did absolutely nothing to muffle the screams coming from the two women... or the groans from their two men.

ooOoo

"We are going to find out if that place is real," Jenny said, later, attired in one of Dani's silk robes in our living room on the loveseat with her husband. Her laying across the loveseat with her legs up over Richard's waist gave the term 'loveseat' a completely new meaning.

Dani, who was wearing nothing except the nightgown I'd bought that night in the Reno Adam and Eve, was on the recliner, sitting on my lap, her nearly bare breast pressing up against my chest, both Richard and me still in our Speedos, zippo else, both of us playing little games with our wives' bodies with our fingers.

She looked around the room at each of us, "I mean it, we're going to Tampa, finding that club. I know it must be real. You have no idea what a fantasy that's always been with me."

Dani took her hand, "And me," she added, "we'll find it... and I'm betting there will be an 'Onna' there, too."

Richard and I were like, holy shit! For real? Our wives?

"You know the best part," Dani said, "those nude scenes in the movie, the love scenes, you know who my co-star is going to be?" She looked around the room, "Of course you don't... it's... Alan Ryder... he's the one I'm going to be 'making love' with."

"What? How?" Jenny asked, "can you... and not...?"

"I've already had the pleasure of his company... it was one of the scenes I auditioned, one of the love scenes. Not nude like it will be in the movie but it was..." Dani closed her eyes for a moment, then reopened them looking at her friend, "How do you say... I've already tried to give Robert an idea what it was like... the man's a living, walking aphrodisiac... and so big... I felt him pressing against me. I can't even begin to imagine what the real scenes might be like.

"We'll be staying in the ranch house, together but separate bedrooms... they've said three or four months for shooting. Robert will be able to visit occasionally, but I'm sure there'll be weeks at a time, alone... nights with nobody in the house except me and him... and I know I'm going to be very, very horny... especially after... that reunion story... and our love scenes. But... I can... and I will. I love my husband too much. I promised him... I'm going to keep my promise.

"Later, with Robert there, like in his dreams... I don't know."

12