All Comments on 'Her First Time With Another Guy'

by justan00b

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Do us a favor don't waste our time, keep your stories to your self

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
Writing was pretty good.

Above average for the typical 'author' here. A good effort for a first story.

Seemed pretty realistic to me, too. No huge penises, no sopping wet pussies with endless flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another, yawn, boring cuckold story

Just a rewrite of the same slut, WACC story that fill this area. Nothing new or interesting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I kind of liked

I liked the letters you put down. Looked really appealing, one next to the other.

Especially the "g" and the "e" got me.

The rest: nothing new.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
This Gets Old

Decent writing for a first story. I'll give you credit for that. The subject matter leaves much to be desired. Keep trying though. Maybe the next story will work out better.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Good story that rings true

I recall having a similar discussion with my then wife about forty-five years ago back in what we came to call our hippie days. I think a key point that is not often seen here on Literotica is that a marriage is a lot more than sexual experiences. Life and interpersonal relationships are complex; sex is an element, of course, but work, relationships with others, intellectual growth and so much more that is often considered boring when included in stories goes into "life".

If author want to describe some of the build up and process of his wife's second and beyond experiences they might make more exciting reading.

littlecordeleralittlecordeleraover 10 years ago
Good dialogue but lacks credibility

I'm pretty brazen and not exactly "chaste," but I would never straddle the shifter knob thing of a coworker and then let him operate it. It is simply not believable that a woman you describe as "EXTREMELY" shy would do such a thing. Nor would she casually approach "him" to discuss the matter in hopes of going further.

Who is the "dude"? What is he like?

Your dialogue is well done. I like that. Flows naturally and with minimum attribution.

Ignore the morons who come into "Loving Wives" and don't understand that a loving wife story is about a loving wife. They're morons. I'm sure they complain that every story in the "Incest" category is about sex within a family.

You have a knack for writing. I just think you need to add more description and give the characters some personality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Height of Being Pompous

Hey littlecordelera whats with the ignore statement? Who died and apppointed you queen of Literotica. Beleieve it or not everyone here has the right to an opinion as well as/you. But Ignore? Maybe the author should ignore you.BTW This was well written for a first story. Keep writing. Not my cup of tea but well written none the less

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNN

Another willing cuck, Boring, and uncreative, when it comes to cuckolding there aren't any rocks unturned. This was just your typical crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice little take on a slutwife tale.

Four star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Same old boring cuck story that has dominated this category so much even I'm beginning to believe cuckoldry is no longer a fetish. Well it's not a Literotica at least. Most of the world would be disgusted by this so yeah it's still a fetish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is no

forum for urology, so write somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ok

its all very matter of factly....no passion, no insensity ....very bland

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fetish story

Wrong category.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stopped at second paragraph.

Another fucking wimpy cuckold story in the making. Too many already in loving wives. Best score: 1*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Good first story

Realistic...Sweetie's history lends credence to her relative inexperience. Hubby's attitude about sex in general and Sweetie's development options are well-considered and reported!

Pity she picked a clueless turkey for her inauguration into diversity. If Hubby was really concerned about her gaining good experience, he could have asked more about her 'convenient' choice (if it's easy, it's probably not that great!) Hubby could also have clued her in about 'ice-breakers' like NOT picking out fancy (or ANY) lingerie! And the benefits and shortcomings of honey or hot fudge!

Can't believe she didn't blow her gasket with her first tongue-studding. Somewhat amazed that this didn't happen until several decades elapsed!

BTW - good advice from the 'unchaste' lady author! When in doubt, listen to authors about writing, vice people who are afraid to use a pseudonym.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous