All Comments on 'Her Full Return'

by underthestars69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Hot Tale

very hot .. well written.. makes me hungry for some myself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Exquisite

The author has erotic insight beyond his years;a quintessence of taboos broken, melted down and then reformed into that dream dessert, the cream pie. Served hot, straight from the oven, and seasoned with that most dangerous spice, a mystery-lover's man-milk. Finger-licking good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bountiful!

This is without a doubt one of the top ten erotic tales on this entire site, categories regardless!

The clarity of the writing, unfolding rather than simply exhibiting the tale. The erotic build-up. The conclusion- a climax rather than an epilogue. Floats my boat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

loved it! brings back fond memories. I had a long term lover that I sent out to get fucked and when she returned I sucked the cum out of her. Later, we often did threesomes with as many as 6 guys a night. I'd suck them to get them ready, they would fuck her filling her with cum and I'd eat it out. Then, she would sit on my face and let me wash the cum down with her piss. Loved it and still do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
EXQUISITE

I'd say Top 3!

What a find!

The quality of writing, the intrigue as the story unfolds to its credible conclusion, the eroticism throughout; sheer debauchery!

No more thoughts in seven years?

What a loss!

More, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Erotic!

Quality writing, deliciously debauched imagination, empathetic understanding of intimacy. Superbly slutty!

More like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a delight!

... Send Her out to roam; hunting, cunting, for orgasms.

Wait for Her return. Sure of the success of Her charms; of when, not if...

Home is the Huntress, the Cuntress, ready to share Her heady dessert. Orgasms for all- but especially for Her, as he licks Her love-juicy platter clean of any commonplace taint of cuckold impurity. All that remains is the sweet fulfillment of Her appetite for unbridled ecstasy. An angelic delight.

I agree. Exquisite!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Backstory, l implore you!

How did their little adventure start?

Where's She been?

Who's She been with?

How's it all occurred?

Who and how was the Bull selected?

Is it the first time with Him?

Will He get to serve Her again?

Will he get to service Her again?

Will he and She be looking for more Hes?

How shall he reward Her for all these delights that She lets him enjoy?

Will he ever get to become the living throne to his Goddess?

Will curiosity for their lovelife never rest?

Exquisite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yeah!

Yeah, backstory. Want it. Sweet.

Delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Carry on

This is more than a short story.

You could make this a novel, like Emmanuelle became.

More please!

Author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The riddle within the tale

Quite a good, debauched little adventure for the two of them, on the coast of their eroticism?

Surely the best of this tale would be an exploration of the story's dark hinterland?

What motivates her to get fucked and filled, then to share her proof of cuckolding with her man? Is it her lust, her exhibitionism, or her providing him with some special treat? A one-off, or part of their lifestyle?

What's his bag? Creampie treat? A darker exultation in her attractiveness? A subtle manumission? Sheer twisted joy in her success at gaining physical fulfillment with him as assistant to the main act? What is his pleasure at discovering reddened lips, steamy hips and a slimed-up, juicy cunt upon which he must feast, must work; to clean, to reclaim, to bring to climax with both tongue and cock.

The eroticism is in their heads. Let's bring it out.

Queensman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cream Dream!

This story is so damn hot!

She's such a babe. She's up for it. He relishes how attractive she is. They both celebrate her pulling skills. Then she shares her well-gotten gains with him. Finally he bangs her again. Tip-top!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Yes baby" !!!

Her first words on her return.

Says it all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Creampie Supreme

By far the best 'Hot Woman/ Cream Pie' story on this site!

Pure lascivious debauchery.

She is an erotic adventuress. Her charms succeed in winning proof of her attractiveness. She thoroughly enjoys herself, and brings the proof of the pudding back for him to see, smell, touch and taste.

He is a willing devotee. His lusts for her to prove herself to be not only his queen, but the mistress of any man she chooses.

He luxuriates in the allure of her, worships the animal-magnetic power of her.

She is a slut-goddess, and he her most fervent admirer. He adores her for her sexuality, a celebrant at the altar of her sloppy lips.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous