All Comments on 'Her Gift'

by vanillaicecream

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No Thanks

Not my thing at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot!!!!

great job!

erictonerictonover 14 years ago
Well done!

Kudos to your imagination, so wonderfully descriptive. I can really appreciate all the hard work you put into this. I can only be jealous of the men you take to bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow.....

This is wonderful... I loved it, but I am biased!

blues2000blues2000over 14 years ago
Thanks!

I read this with great anticipation, or, rather, I re-read it with great anticipation. Wonderful story, Vanillaicecream! I have to thank you, because, well-- Vanilla wrote this after talking with me about my desires. Yes, that's me in the story. You really have given me a wonderful gift (though not *that* gift!). Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Memories

Thank you for a great story.....and the memories as my fuckbuddy arranged for a 3some with her husband......where he fucked my ass as she helped..........totally awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love IT!

Loved your story. read it three times and enjoyed it everythime. keep up the great work.

ZottedZottedover 14 years ago
Suggestions

Good story, well written; but would have been much more readable with conventional dialog. Not sure if I agree with the catagory. I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Would love to read more of your writings. Very skillful, incredibly hot and intimate.

Ember_on_iceEmber_on_iceabout 12 years ago
Worth the wait

I was put off at the start because of the uncertainty created by the style. I didn't know if the narrator was male or female, or any of the backstory, so I had a hard time maintaining my interest in the story. However, you cleared that up nicely within the first few paragraphs, and once the couple were in the car heading away from the station, I was hooked.

The slow pacing and careful level of detail suits the emotional content and helps convey the feeling that this is not just a "wham-bam" situation - it's a precious gift that you have lovingly arranged for someone you care about, even if your relationship with him may be temporary or one-dimensional, as indicated by your thoughts of his morning departure.

I liked how you focused mostly on what each person was doing and feeling, rather than going into detail about their physical appearance - what people do is always hotter than how they look!

SigintSigintover 9 years ago
I Would Like to Have Invested More In Reading This

But the non-dialogue dialogue just left me non-plussed. It seemed like there was an intriguing story, but who wants to wade through all that third-person narrative? What dialogue I found wasn't attributed with quotes.

Why bother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very well written!

I'll have to say, out of all the stories I've read here, this was the best written story I've cum across yet! I felt as if I was right there in the room with them and yet it's the only one you've written. I was kinda disappointed. Please write more stories. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!

This is eerily similar to my first time with a man, my girlfriend at the time could have been you.

Very exciting story!

AveGrimes1AveGrimes1almost 5 years ago
His face is devine

Perfect story, she helps him take a man for the first time. Very well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was super hot. It’s also a fantasy of mine I want to try out sometime in life. I think we need more second person pov stories like this!

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Wow! Is all i can say. I can't decide if i like her excitement over this true to life fantasy, or the tenderness of its actual enactment or her own fulfilled desire to see her lovers satisfied to her edgy expectation. My only regret is that this the apparent sole contribution of this author.

BonebibrainBonebibrain3 months ago

OKOK who are you and where did u cum from? What an amazing ride! At first I was disappointed to be reading a Shakespeare/Hamlet story… then out of left field WOW! What a great story… professional to the extreme, not close to trashy, but OMG ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 That was the best yet!!!

Two small complaints that I agree with other comments… Only One Story? What’s up with that?

U R too good for only one! Second, I read ur bio, New England, great I’ll start at the north and work my way down… Man or Women, WE have got to hook up! No sex/well maybe 🤔 but I just want to hear you in my ear 😊 OUTSTANDING! Please consider writing more…BBB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous