Her Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean back, pulling you with me. You pivot so that you're lying face to face with me, and I hold you loosely, feeling the shudders that continue to pass through you, until you fall quiet. You keep your eyes closed as I wipe your brow with the backs of my fingers and run my hand down your side. I lean in and deposit a series of gentle kisses on your shoulder, tasting salt on your skin. You hear him rustling behind you, putting on his clothes. He points to the door to tell me he's going to go, and you hear me quietly say, Okay, thanks. You realize that I must have asked him in advance to leave quickly. We both remain still, listening to him pad barefoot down the hall, and to the door opening and latching again behind him. We hear his car start and pull away.

You could pass for sleeping now, your eyes closed, muscles relaxed, and deep breaths making your chest steadily rise and fall. I know you're awake, but assume that you want a little time alone with your thoughts. There's a little space between us now, and we stay lying like this for quite a while. I study your face for any evidence that you might be upset, but find nothing, and have to bite my tongue to keep from asking you what you are feeling. I imagine you are replaying this encounter and measuring it against the fantasy that you'd first shared with me so many weeks ago. I turn over the details of all you'd told me, and consider the differences between the circumstances of your fantasy and those of this evening. When I entertain the possibility that you might be disappointed, a tightness seizes my chest, and I breathe in sharply and squeeze my eyes closed to try to put that idea away.

When I exhale and open my eyes again, I find you looking intently at my face. The sides of your mouth start to turn up in a sheepish smile, and, with relief, I smile back at you. You reach over and tuck my hair behind my ear, then, sliding your hand between my pillow and my neck, pull me in for a kiss. I close the distance between the lengths of our bodies, and you roll toward me, pressing tightly down on me, and slip your other arm around my waist. Your lips are firm on mine, and you lean into me. I part my lips and feel your tongue run across them, just inside my mouth. You press your tongue in to meet mine, and, as you take it away, you gently bite my lower lip. At that same moment, I feel your cock stir. Because you are so tall, the length of your erection is pressing along where my thighs meet, and the head is just at the lips of my cunt. A little flood of my juices escape, and you move your hips back and forth to show me that you felt it.

Between heavy breaths, we keep kissing, in turns deeply and playfully. I slide my hands down to your ass and squeeze, grinding my hips toward you, feeling the slippery wetness between my legs. You break our kiss and let out a soft laugh at my lack of subtlety. I have no choice but to laugh, too. You lean back a little, and I look down between us to see the lovely sight of your erect cock pressing into me. Just as I start to weigh my options, I feel your hand close over my right breast, and I let out a startled gasp of pleasure. You meet my eyes for just a second with another little smile, and then look back to my chest. You lean up on your right elbow and, still grasping my breast, push into me so that I lie flat on my back. I'm dismayed that I've lost contact with you below the waist, so I move to tilt my hips back toward you, but you pull on my tit and then take your hand away and use it to push my hip back down flat before returning it to my stiff, pink nipple, which you pinch, making me hiss with pleasure.

When I look back to your face, I see that my reaction has made you smile archly. Before I can make a response, you slide your hand over to my left breast and take hold, rolling over the nipple with your thumb. Now my only possible response is to arch my back and press my legs together as a surge of energy moves between my breast and my clit. Your long fingers cup and squeeze my flesh, and I run my hand up your arm to your tricep and pull you toward me to show you how much I appreciate your strong hand. You slide down and bow your head to my chest, guiding my right breast to your mouth. The cool wetness and the softness of your tongue is an electrifying contrast to your hands, and when you lick around my nipple then rake across it with your teeth, I arch up again to meet you with a sigh of arousal.

As you set to work on my other breast, you see that I am pressing my hips down into the mattress, moving back and forth to create the friction that will satisfy—at least in part— the hollow, aching desire that I feel in my pussy. I am so focused on the sensation of you licking and nibbling on my breasts and on the anticipation of your cock inside me that I am taken aback by the sound of your voice, when you ask me, Does that feel good? You know that my answer has to be yes, and just when I confirm, Yes, yes, you close your teeth on my nipple, making me moan loudly through the last word of my agreement. Hearing my own voice sounding so out of control only makes me feel more desperate to have your touch everywhere on me. As if you've read my mind, you give my breast one more rough pass with your tongue, then tell me, Sit up. I do so automatically, and you slide me forward, getting behind me so that I am sitting between your legs with my back to you. Lean back, you say, and I do. I am exhilarated at the feeling of your chest and stomach pressed into my back, supporting me, and at the feeling of your hard cock pressing into the top of my ass and my lower back. You put your arms under mine and run your hands from my breasts down my stomach and onto my thighs.

The backs of your hands together, you slide them between my legs, feeling how wet I am, and spread them apart. I lift my arms up over my head, reaching behind me to lay my hands on your hair, and you bow your head forward to kiss my neck. You feel the heat from my pussy as you hold my thighs open, and when your kisses make me sigh, you tighten your grip on my legs, unleashing another gush of my juices. I look down and watch as you slowly slide both of your thumbs over and slip them just inside my lips. The look and the feeling of this is overwhelming, and as I expel a trembling breath, I feel your hot breath in my ear and your cock throb against my back; I know that the sight is working on you, too. You use your thumbs to pull my lips apart, spreading them wide, and I feel a rush as my clit is exposed to the comparatively cool air of the room.

I can't sit still with your hands on me this way, and as I begin to squirm, you feel the silky skin of my cunt rub across your thumbs, and my ass and back pressing against your hard dick. The friction makes your balls tighten and rise, and you remove your right hand from my thigh and run your fingers up the length of my slit. We both watch as your fingertips disappear inside my pussy, and when you run them up over my clit and then lift them up before us, they are covered in clear, slippery wetness. You bring your fingers to my face, and when you touch them to my lips, I open my mouth. My tongue feels warm on your fingertips when you press down on it, and I curl it around your fingers as I suck them clean. I drop my right arm down and close my hand over your wrist, holding your fingers in my mouth as I continue to run my tongue over them, tasting myself on you. Your cock responds, and when I feel you rock your hips forward, I do the same. Your breaths are heavy on my neck now, and each sends a shiver down my back.

I keep my hand on your wrist when you take it from my mouth and reach across me, forearm between my breasts, to rest it on my left shoulder. You move your left hand over and begin to rub my clit, your right arm holding me tight to you as my climax approaches and my hips start to buck. Just as my cunt begins to flow again, you pull my left shoulder away from you and roll us both over so that I am on my stomach and you are behind me, astride me on your knees. You grab my hips with both hands and haul me up onto my knees in front of you, my face pressed into the bed. Your right hand is gone, and in the next instant I feel the head of your cock, finally, wonderfully, entering me. I let out a long, low moan and push back at you, the soft vacuum of my pussy resisting the width of you and squeezing your shaft as you slide into me, prying my tight hole open and filling me up.

It is a long, slow pleasure as you move further and further inside of me, rolling your hips to complete your penetration, your balls touching my mound as I arch my back. Your cock completely wrapped in my warm pussy, you lean forward and run your hands down the length of my back, kneading my flesh and savoring the completeness of our connection, then bring them back to my hips again to hold me steady as you pull yourself out of me. Jarring me forward, your next thrust is fast and sure, and I cry out. You pull all the way back until just your head is in me, and you feel my cunt contract, trying to hold you there. Another full thrust with your weight behind it makes me cry out again, my neck straining as you drive into me.

The friction makes the muscles of your back tighten, and you are aware of the tenderness in your ass as it clenches, your balls lifting, your cock swelling and throbbing inside me. You know your own climax is not far off, and you establish a steady rhythm with your thrusts. I respond by pushing myself up onto my hands so that I can rock back to meet you. I hang my head between my arms, and it sways on my neck as you increase the speed of your assault, fucking me hard and fully, digging your hands into my hips and using all your strength to drag me back as you surge forward, again and again, the cum rising from your balls, the pressure setting off a tremble within your shaft, my groans becoming louder, all of these sensations synchronized in a frission that expands to encompass us both, all of our motion and sound and heat, until you can no longer hold back, and the cum explodes from your cock. I feel the first, long burst empty into me, and I let out a growl of excitement. You hold me firmly against you and lean forward, sliding one arm around my waist as your orgasm rolls forward, shivering through you, and in my climax, my pussy clenches and pulls on your shaft, drawing the cum out of you in a series of smaller shudders that leave you gasping, your face pressed into my back, your lips held tight against my skin.

When you have emptied yourself into me, and the tremors in your cock subside, and our breathing slows, you loosen your grasp on me, and kiss my back. I ease forward, feeling a pang inside my chest as we separate. I let myself down onto my stomach and roll partway onto my side, my pussy relaxing and releasing a trickle of your cum, which runs between my legs. You collapse down beside me and rest your hand on my ass, stroking my skin softly. We lie there silently, our sweat drying, as our skin cools and tingles. When I feel goosebumps start to rise, I angle myself over the edge of the mattress and find a blanket that had fallen to the floor, then roll back toward you, pulling it over us both. We stretch and shift and come to rest nestled together, you behind me with one arm around me. As the warmth of the blanket and your embrace starts to make my eyelids drop, a series of images pass before my eyes: you at the station, the raw emotion I'd witnessed on your face, you spread out on my bed, your orgasm, your hand covered in my wetness. I hear you breathing evenly at my back, and think you might be asleep, but I whisper to you, though you know it already, I'm so glad you came.

As I fall asleep, my last thoughts are about tomorrow morning. I'll make us breakfast, then drive you back to your hotel. I am already imagining the moment when I pull away from you as you stand on the curb. I wonder if I will ever see you, or even talk to you, again. I let my mind circle on that melancholy thought as I drift off, for now, at least, in your arms.