Her Gift to Papa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ass was in the air as she was bent over Victor's cock and her Papa could no longer sit idly by and just watch. He too removed his clothes and joined them on the bed. He was fingering his baby's cunt as her mouth slid up and down Victor's throbbing hardness. Feeling how wet she was he plunged into her with one swift thrust, burying his own cock to the hilt in her velvety softness.

She pushed back towards him wanting him so much as she continued fucking the other man with her mouth. Victor clutched the sheets of her bed as she moved faster and faster stroking him with her tongue as her Papa thrust in and out of her dripping cunt. Andrew watched her pale face against the darkness of the other man as he pumped faster and faster out of his baby. It was obvious the other man was so close to cumming in his baby's mouth and he urged her to swallow all of the hot semen bursting out of the man's engorged cock as he began shaking. This sent him plummeting toward his own release as well and as Victor spewed forth in his beloved pet's mouth he came hard in her throbbing cunt.

Andrew reached around her and fingered her clit knowing that was all it would take make her cum too. He leaned down and whispered in her ear that it was her turn now and with those words she screamed as her orgasm shook her body down to the soles of her feet. Only his hands on her waist kept her from collapsing on top of the man below her and she smiled in turn at both of them as she came back down to earth with her pussy still pulsating and Andrew felt it with his now flaccid cock still buried inside her.

"God Kaitlin, that mouth of yours babe.... I can't believe how hard you made me cum....Jesus," Victor managed to gasp out.

"Well I guess I don't have to ask if it was good for you honey, she laughed. And don't you move either Victor because you aren't going anywhere until you fuck me with that cock of yours."

"I wouldn't dream of it babe. Just give me a moment to recover, you almost damn near killed me," the man said struggling to get his breathing under control as he smiled at her.

Her fingers lightly stroked his still semi hard cock and she once again wondered how she would manage to fit it inside her. He had been too big to take all the way down her throat but she had obviously still pleased him (and her Papa) with her efforts.

Andrew withdrew his cock from her cunt and swatted her backside as he moved back to the chair in the room. "I'm going to sit this one out and just watch this time," he said with a smile.

Kaitlin continued stroking Victor and was soon rewarded for her efforts, as his cock got harder from her touch. This time it was he that rose on his knees and pushed her rather forcibly onto her back. He reached down and stroked her bare pussy.

"God babe that feels soooo good all soft and smooth like that," he said as he lightly stroked her cunt.

He pulled her lips apart with his large fingers and reached for her to clit to stroke her. Her hips rose off the bed pushing toward his hand. He leaned over her capturing a nipple in his mouth biting down it with his teeth. She groaned from the welcome pain and soon was begging for him to fuck her and fuck her hard. He needed no other invitation as he slowly pushed his huge shaft in her. Kaitlin gasped as it filled her up stretching her. Victor reached for her legs and guided them onto his shoulders knowing how deeply he could penetrate her that way.

He took his time as his massive cock continued to fill her and at last he was buried inside her. He lay there for a moment giving her body time to adjust to him and when he saw the smile of acquisition on her face, he began thrusting in and out of Andrew's baby as her Papa watched.

His gleaming dark cock was thrusting in and out of his slut's cunt, the cunt he owned now. The bare pussy that was Andrew's to do with as he pleased. This had been one of her fantasies that they had shared online and on the phone but Andrew's as well to watch a black man fuck his very pale baby. To watch his cock sliding in and out of her cunt as she moaned from the pleasure of it all as the man fucked her harder and harder. She had never been able to follow through with his desire of this a few months ago but now with him 'making' her do it, the sheer ecstasy was evident on her lovely face.

Kaitlin was panting hard as Victor fucked her, her shapely legs over his shoulders as he plunged deeply in and out of her stretching her like she had never been stretched before. His baby was becoming an animal as she met the man's thrusts faster and faster as he pumped in and out of her. The guttural moans deep in her throat allowed Andrew to see how oblivious she was to him even being in the room as she fucked the black man.

She was so wet he could hear the sounds sloshing as the man's massive shaft fucked her unmercifully. She groaned loudly from the torture to her body but was like an animal beneath this man. It was obvious from the look on her face that her only thoughts were centered on Victor fucking her. Her moans became louder as she raced toward her climax and Victor's breathing was labored as well.

Andrew stood and reached between them seeking and then finding his baby's clit knowing it would send her over the edge. The minute he touched the little nub her moans became louder as the feelings took over her body. "Cum baby, cum hard for your Papa," he said. With those words she let go and the spasms overtook her as she screamed out his name. Victor shook too as his hot cum filled his baby up, mingling with her juices and running down her thighs.

Slowly she came back down to earth as Victor lowered her shaking legs from his shoulders. "God Kaitlin, that was everything I dreamed of and more with you. I think I could fuck you all night long," he said with a grin in his voice.

"Well Victor," said Andrew, "That's what the plan is. You and I are going to fuck my baby all night. You can "have' her anyway you want her with my blessing. Consider her 'yours' for the night. The only restriction is I will be here the whole time as well.

"I can do anything?" Victor asked incredulously not quite believing his fantasies of years gone by were at last coming true.

"Yes anything," her Papa replied as Kaitlin listened quietly to the exchange between the two men. Part of her was humiliated with what her Papa was outlining but a much deeper part of her was anxiously waiting for whatever was going to happen as her cunt started to throb once again.

Victor felt himself amazingly getting hard once again at the mere thought of being allowed to do this with this man's permission. He glanced down at Kaitlin and asked her "Are you sure babe? You want this too?" he asked.

"Victor I have no choice in the matter. If this is what my Papa wants, I will do it. But to answer your question, yes I do desire it as well," said Kaitlin with her eyes downcast.

"Well I do have one fantasy of my own I have never managed to fulfill. Since you have to do this," he said with a wicked gleam in his eyes.

"And what would that be Victor?" her Papa inquired with amusement in his voice.

"I want to fuck her in that pale white ass of hers as she is fucking you with your cock in her cunt," replied Victor. I want to watch my black cock sliding in and out of her white butt."

Kaitlin audibly gasped and turned to look at her Papa. She could tell by the look in his eyes that the thought intrigued him as well. Kaitlin waited to see what her Papa would say. She knew with the size of Victor's cock it could be painful but the idea did excite her as well. She had never been with two men at the same time with both of them buried inside her. "Can I handle it?" she thought to herself. Would her Papa want her to do this even knowing how much it could hurt her?

Andrew could feel his cock growing hard again from the thought of what Victor had proposed. He didn't even hesitate in agreeing to the plan, only making the stipulation that the other man must use caution and a lot of lubrication to take his baby in that manner. The large smile on Victor's face showed his obvious delight in doing this to Kaitlin. Without even being told to do so, she arose from the bed and went to her dresser to remove a tube of KY jelly. Placing it in the man's palm she then turned to look to her Papa for guidance. She really had no idea how to proceed and waited patiently for her Master to tell her what she must do.

Andrew lay down in the center of her bed and motioned her towards him. She climbed on the bed beside him and he lifted her to lower herself on his throbbing cock. She sighed as her Papa filled her up with his hardness.

"You will ride me baby," he instructed "and you will need to bend over a bit laying down on my chest." She did as he told her and waited for more details not quite sure how to proceed. She could hear Victor coating his large cock behind her with the jelly and she tensed a bit.

"Relax little one," said her Master. "Tensing up will only make this more difficult on you. Please try to remember that."

"Yes Papa," she replied as she willed her body to remain calm.

She felt the bed dip as Victor joined them and then felt his large hands on her backside rubbing her ass with his lubed fingers. Her cunt throbbed from the sensations of her Papa's cock in her as the other man slid one finger into her butt. Sliding it in and out as she moved on her beloved Master's cock. She grunted from the sensations she was experiencing.

A few moments later with her bent over Andrew's chest, she felt Victor's hands on her spreading her ass cheeks now and the tip of his cock at the opening. She felt the tip pushing it's way inside as Victor forced his cock into her. She gasped from the pain but remembering her Papa's words, focused on staying relaxed as possible. The pain was enough to bring tears to her eyes but it never crossed her mind to give Andrew the 'safe' word because she desired and wanted this as much as the two men in her bed.

Using his thumb, Andrew wiped away the tears scalding her cheeks and his eyes sought Kaitlin's. Silently his own eyes conveyed the message to her that she had no choice in this matter and she must do what he wanted or she would be punished. Looking back at him, slowly she nodded her head that she understood what she had to do and willed her body to go limp and sent her mind to now what she consider her 'safe place'.

It was here in this plateau that she could endure the pain that her body was screaming in it's agony of being stretched so tight by both men. And even though all the pain that was shrouding her and threatening to overcome all her senses was by far the strongest she had ever felt, her enjoyment of it was obvious in the silky wetness that sheathed her Papa's throbbing cock.

Andrew reached between them and stroked her clit as the other man slowly penetrated her ass. The sensations were unlike anything she had ever felt before. While it was true the pain was intense, she felt her cunt throbbing from the sweet torture of it. She felt her ass opening up to Victor's massive cock as he continued to penetrate her. Her Papa's cock pulsated in her cunt as the other man pushed further inside her butt. His hands on her hips as his big black shaft buried itself deeper in her pale backside, Kaitlin gasped from the feelings. With one final thrust, the man was now deep inside her with only the thin wall of her cunt separating the two cocks.

"Fuck me my pet," her Papa ordered.

She began to clench him harder and move up and down his cock as Victor started sliding in and out of her ass. The pain was intense but the pleasure surpassed it. Never had her body felt more stretched and full than it did at this moment. The three of them moved as a unity both of the men enjoying using her body for their pleasure and Kaitlin reveling in pleasing both her Papa and Victor.

She could feel the man's balls slapping against her ass as he unmercifully pumped his hard cock in and out of her upturned butt. She could hear him grunting as he fucked her harder than she had ever been fucked before. Until this week she had never even known the pleasure that could be derived from anal sex and it surprised her how much she was learning to enjoy it.

Andrew tugged hard on one her nipples now, twisting it between his fingers. With his other hand, he slapped her ass cheek as Victor fucked her harder instinctively knowing his baby wanted and welcomed the pain to her body. Tears were rolling down her cheeks as both men 'abused' her for their own pleasure but Andrew knew with his cock surrounded by her wetness, that her body was betraying her once again in how much she enjoyed the pain of it all. Her cunt was slick from her juices as she rode his cock faster in rhythm with Victor pumping in and out of her ass, her Papa's ass that he now belonged to him.

Victor was fast approaching his climax and his movements increased holding tightly to her waist. Faster she moved on her Master as he now leaned over and bit the hard nipple, twisting it with his teeth. For once, Andrew decided to let her cum first knowing that all it would take was one word from him.

"Cum for me now my pet," he ordered as the other man shoved his cock deeper in her ass.

For a few seconds she appeared to stop breathing as she inched her way to obeying him and with a scream in her throat and her head thrown back, her body went limp as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Seeing her lovely face contort with the feelings, Andrew let himself go as well and his hot cum shot up inside her. Moments later Victor too shot his load deep inside her pale white ass just the way he had described earlier as to how he wanted to use Andrew's baby.

"Damn, babe that was even hotter than I had ever imagined it could be," said Victor as he rolled over on his back staring up at her by his side still astride her Master's cock.

"Yes it was wonderful wasn't it," she said with her eyes staring down at her Papa but with her words directed to Victor. "I didn't think you ever knew just how much I wanted you so many years ago. I pretty much kept those thoughts to myself because of us working together."

"I wanted you too babe but, you're right I never knew you wanted me back then. It was why I never made any moves on you. I kind of felt it wasn't worth risking our friendship over not to mention my job," Victor said with a laugh.

"Well maybe the timing was just never right," Kaitlin said as she turned her face towards him.

She was quite comfortable staying where she was with her Master's cock still inside her as she talked with the other man. She had never dreamed this scenario would be so satisfying and that she would feel as uninhibited as she did. She now realized that Andrew had know her better than she knew herself but in a way was glad that it had never transpired before meeting him and having him right with her to enjoy it so much.

"I never knew this side of you even existed Katie. You certainly never let on you even had a sexual side when we worked together," he said laughingly heartily. Heck if it hadn't been for your son, I would have sworn you were a virgin."

"Maybe I was just a late bloomer Victor," she said grinning at both of them. "Actually that isn't too far from the truth. It has taken this man to let me be ME," she said with ever increasing certainty and understanding in her eyes.

Andrew smiled as his baby enjoying her sexual awakening with her. He knew all of her past history; something Victor for obvious reasons wasn't privy to about her life. But even he was a bit surprised albeit pleasantly so to discover just how much his baby was blossoming with him. The past several days had shown him just how much he craved to 'own' her although he wasn't willing to voice those thoughts just yet.

"I really don't know much about this 'lifestyle' thing of yours Andrew told me about," Victor said as he looked at her questioningly. "I was kind of shocked when he called and thought he was pulling my leg at first but when you showed up with him today, I saw that he must have been telling the truth."

"Well a short version of it all Victor, is that Andrew is my Master. I willingly have given myself to him, which entails doing whatever he wants, whenever he wants. Kind of hard to explain without going into depth but that's how it is with the two of us," she said as she smiled at her Papa and stroked his cheek.

"As long as you are happy Katie and it's what you want, I will never question your reasons. Hell, truth be known I am enjoying this too damn much," he said laughing at her as he reached over and tweaked her nipple.

"Well in that case Victor are you ready to glimpse 'our darker side?' Andrew asked the other man. "To see and participate in what we both enjoy so much or is that too much for you to handle for a 'first timer'? I do assure you in case you are wondering Kaitlin is here on her own free will and can ask to stop at any given time giving me her 'safe word' we always have to use if it is needed."

"Sure, I'm game but could we eat first?" he said. "Don't know if you guys realized it or not but I worked through lunch to be here and we have been at it for 3 hours now."

Kaitlin laughed with Victor's jolt of reality thrust upon them when she too realized just how long they had been 'playing'. She looked down at Andrew and asked "Are you hungry too Papa? I don't have anything to fix here but I suppose we could order something delivered."

"Yes baby, I am," Andrew responded. "Why don't you go order us a pizza or something else and we will meet you in the living room."

"Yes Papa," Kaitlin said as she gingerly rose from his chest and his cock sliding out of her sheathing wetness.

Upon standing beside the bed, she reached to open her dresser drawer for a robe to cover her naked form. Her Master admonished her with a hard slap to her firm ass. "No baby," he said. "You are to remain totally nude for mine and Victor's enjoyment."

"Of course Papa, I understand," she said lowering her eyes.

She shouldn't have been surprised by his command but it was still a little hard for her getting use to remaining unclothed in other men's presence but she bravely walked past them both holding her head high to make the telephone call for their dinner. She decided upon pizza and after completing the call sat down in a chair in her living room waiting for the two of them to join her. She could hear muffled voices in her bedroom and correctly guessed although she didn't know it at that time, Andrew and Victor were discussing plans for what was to happen next in their evening of enjoying Kaitlin's submission to them both.

Shortly they came out of the bedroom and joined her in the living room. Andrew sat beside her on the couch pulling her towards him. She nestled up against his embrace as he tugged on her nipples. Victor openly watched their actions together with a beaming smile on his face. He was obviously enjoying himself today with this uninhibited side of Kaitlin he had never seen before.

There was a knock at the door and Kaitlin realized the pizza had arrived. She glanced at the two of them sitting with her and realized when neither one moved, regardless of her lack of clothing, she was expected to answer the door. She hesitated for a brief moment and Papa pulled sharply on her nipple causing her to gasp in pain. Without saying a word, she rose from the sofa knowing what was expected of her.

As she headed towards the door, she glanced back over her shoulder with trepidation. She knew in her head and her heart this was another test for her by Andrew. There was a knot in her stomach just thinking about opening the door knowing a strange man on the other side would see her completely nude. She silently pleaded with her eyes to her Master to not make her do this. The knock came again as she was wavering.