Her Gift to Papa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open the door NOW slut," her Master's voice boomed at her.

There was no mistaking the obvious displeasure in his voice with her waffling on carrying forth his orders and with a sinking feeling inside Kaitlin knew she would pay for it later. She might not know when or how, but she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt she would be held accountable.

"Yes Papa," she murmured turning back towards the door and grasping the knob in her sweaty hands. She flung the door open wide not even trying to hide behind the door frame, knowing to do so would further infuriate her Master. She tried hard to hold her head high as she heard the audible gasp from the deliveryman. She realized at the last moment she hadn't grabbed her purse to pay the man. She turned to get it but felt Andrew behind her placing his arm around her waist as he handed the money to him. Her Master smiled at the man as he reached up and pulled on his baby's left nipple, twisting it with his fingers.

She was mortified but struggled to keep her composure as the man in front of her watched the display ogling her and Victor behind her watching as well. Through the ringing in her ears she distantly heard him tell the guy to keep the change as he moved to shut the door.

After setting the pizza box on the table in the dining alcove, he lifted Kaitlin's chin bringing her face upwards and forcing her eyes to make contact with his own. As she gazed back at him, she saw what she had feared. His dissatisfaction with her actions was staring right back at her and she vainly tried to lower her head. Her Master kept it firmly in place however not giving an inch, conveying with actions instead of words what must be done now. It was only a matter of when because it happening would take place.

Victor watched the two of them silently not sure of what to do or say. This was way out of the realm of anything he had ever participated in before but he decided to go with his instincts. It was obvious to him Kaitlin adored this man and was here on her own free will so he decided not to interfere in any way.

"Go into the bedroom and get my paddle out of my suitcase baby," he ordered.

"Yes Master," she said meekly keeping her eyes cast down not wanting Victor or her Papa to see her mortification.

She turned and hurried to the other room to do as he asked never hesitating for a second. She knew she was to be punished and why but still wished that her Master would have waited for Victor to leave. But deep in her soul she knew that was WHY he wasn't waiting. He wanted her humiliation complete because of how she had disappointed him this evening. He had stressed over and over again that her body belonged to him now and he could and would do anything he wanted.

Finding the paddle, she grasped it firmly in her hand and headed back to the other room. Her Master was now sitting on the couch and motioned her towards him. She nodded her understanding and moved to stand quietly in front of him, one hand holding out the paddle for him to take. He took it from her hand and laid it beside him. Putting his hands on her waist, he turned her around and pulled her roughly towards him.

Andrew laid her across his lap with her buttocks upward and on display for his task at hand. Without warning the first thwack hit her backside and tears sprang into her eyes. She fought to keep herself under control and not yell out in pain and at the last moment remembered her training and what she must say.

"One, thank you Master," she managed to gasp out. "Please may I have another?"

Victor watched as blow after blow hit her ass as Kaitlin counted each stroke, always asking for another. He could tell tears were rolling down her cheeks but she made no move to struggle out of Andrew's lap. He found himself growing hard watching the two of them and this surprised him immensely. He had never thought this kind of thing was of any interest to him but his bulging cock was telling him otherwise.

Finally Andrew stopped at 20 and helped Kaitlin to her feet and led her to the table. He made her stand directly in front of Victor and then ordered her to pull 'his cunt lips' apart so Victor could feel for himself what the paddling and punishment did to her. She complied readily although her face was scarlet with humiliation. Victor lightly touched her and to his astonishment found that Kaitlin was so wet the juices were running down her thighs. He looked up at Andrew and smiled. He now understood that he was right not to interfere in what was obviously consensual on both their parts.

Her Master motioned for her to sit down in one of the chairs at the table. The hard wood on her bare butt was very uncomfortable but she didn't voice her thoughts. Instead she sat ramrod straight with her hands in her lap and her eyes down waiting on any forthcoming instructions from her Master. She could only imagine what Victor must be thinking and that thought alone made her cringe. She hadn't seen the looks her Papa and Victor had exchanged, consequently she had no way of knowing that aversion or displeasure was very far from the other man's thoughts. She had no idea that instead of disgusting him, it had turned him on instead and his cock was once again rock hard.

Opening the pizza box, Andrew took a couple of slices and then passed the box to other man smiling at him as he did. Victor returned his smile, his gaze never faltering understanding the man needed to know if he comprehended the relationship between Kaitlin and himself. Although Victor had known her for many years, he did not share the same intimacy with her that Andrew obviously did and he never had. It seemed to him by all that he had thus far observed that 'his Katie' adored this man sitting beside him and he couldn't and wouldn't stand in the way of her happiness.

Even if he didn't know her on the same level as her Master, he knew her well enough to know that she was in a way seeking his approval and her eyes remaining downcast spoke volumes to him. He decided it was time to put her at ease because he really did want to enjoy the rest of the evening with the two of them.

"Katie, look at me love," he said to her softly. I think we need to talk don't you?"

She raised her head and looked directly at him, her eyes questioning his words. She kept silent however unsure what to say. She was as still as an alabaster statue in the wooden chair at the table only her soft breath intake giving her away. Finally after moments of staring at him she found her voice. "What do you mean Victor?" she asked.

"I know you didn't ask and I even doubt that you would but I like 'your Papa' and think he's good for you. You are obviously happy and whatever makes you happy..."he trailed off.

"Thank you Victor," she said with the relief evident in her voice. "You have no idea just how much I needed to hear that."

"I think I do which is why I said it," he stated. "Now let's eat. I'm hungry," he said with a laugh.

The tension around the table abated as they all eased away from what had transpired moments before. Andrew had known the punishment would be most effective with Victor as a spectator. Kaitlin had learned a valuable lesson in that it didn't matter where, when or how, but she must obey her Master at all times or suffer the consequences. And in Victor voicing his approval to Kaitlin had bonded that circle that would keep them all friends.

The rest of the evening was spent in both men repeatedly using her over and over again. Finally with midnight approaching Andrew called a halt to the day's activities and let Victor out the door as his baby collapsed on the disheveled bed.

He carried her to her bathroom and gently set her down on the closed toilet seat as he prepared a bath for her. He lovingly cleansed his baby with the warm water and the scented lavender body wash he found at the side of the tub and then left her soaking in the water while he changed the sheets on the bed. Lifting her from the tub he gently dried her off and slipped a nightshirt he had found in her dresser over her head.

She was so exhausted she could barely stand and he carried her to the now clean bed and laid her down covering her up as she smiled tiredly up at him. Even now as fatigued as she was, he could tell from looking into her luminous eyes she needed the reassurance that she had pleased him today and had somehow made up for disappointing him on never following through with Victor before. He lifted her chin with his finger to gaze into her eyes.

"Yes my precious baby" he said answering her unspoken question. "You were wonderful today. There are no words to describe how you made me feel with your complete surrender to me. Thank you Kaitlin for being mine. Your gift to me of yourself was never more obvious than it was today as you endured everything."

He kissed her forehead and softly patted her butt as he told her to go to bed now. She slid between the cool sheets and a moment later was fast asleep with a smile on her face. After showering himself Andrew joined her gathering her in his arms as he hugged her tightly to him in her slumber. As he drifted off himself his last thought was how grateful he was for whatever forces had brought them together.