Her Masterful Fantasy

Story Info
A fiesty submissive learns an ass warming lesson
3.2k words
4.22
26.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fantasy starts with a simple whisper....does that surprise you? His breath warm and sweet against my ear, the words spoken in firm and low tones......”Tonight you are mine to do with as I please....” a gentle squeeze from his hands and a light kiss on the sensitive flesh seal the statement as it is spoken in a crowded restaurant. Knowing full well that I desire that which he has spoken, he ushers me to my seat and pushes my chair in as I sit. Smiling with the charm of a rogue he pulls my hand to his under the tablecloth, placing an oval device in my hand and closing my fingers over it to encompass it completely. “Take this and slip it deeply into your womanhood....act as a lady just as you have this far and do not let it show that I have control over your every move. Now go to the ladies room and do exactly as I’ve told you and then return to me.”, my eyes gently searching his eyes as I slowly rise and make my way to the ladies room.

The excitement causing me to flush a light pink as I enter the ladies room, choosing the first stall. My curiosity piqued as I examine what seems to be a silver egg with a slender ribbon cord. I slowly pull up my black satin A-line skirt, slipping my hand in at the top of the slit to lower my black lace panties. Groaning softly as my wetness is apparent, gently slipping the egg into place making sure to leave a portion of the ribbon accessible. Closing my eyes, the coolness diminishes from the object as my velvety walls grip it in short quick spasms. Lowering my skirt and smoothing out the fabric, making sure that my corset is straight underneath my tailored jacket, completing the black sleek suit. Checking my appearance in the mirror, and adjusting the skinny strap on my rhinestone black satin slingback sandals.

Stepping from the ladies room, one slim thigh peeks out from the slit in my skirt as I make my way back to our table. Gracefully taking my seat as he rises to pull out my chair. My eyes twinkling gently as his hand covers mine...”Good girl.” he murmurs only loud enough for me to hear. A slight tilt of my neck causing the light to catch a rhinestone in the black satin choker around my neck. I choose not to acknowledge his words....my eyes dancing. “Mmmmmmm, I can see the challenge in your eyes little one, and you know as well as I do, who will overcome.” he murmurs before switching the egg on low.

The light vibrations causing me to jerk lightly; a slight gasp escapes me. “Aaaahhhh aaahhh aaaaaaahhhhhh,” he smiles, “you must act the part of a lady.” he admonishes as he chuckles watching my effort to sit with poise as the gentle vibrations cause my body to clench and unclench. His eyes sparkling as he turns the device off...I watch his hand as he slips it from his pocket, gently glaring at him. “Just remember little one you are Mine.” A soft smile curving my lips as I gently nod, curling my hand over his.

The night progresses with ease as we dine and dance. Taking his hands as he pulls me into his arms, swaying gently on the dance floor. Gasping softly as he switches the egg on and turns it up a notch, gently turning my head into his chest, I close my eyes and clench harder trying not to groan out loud. “Mmmmm is something the matter little one?” his dark gaze set upon my eyes as I look up to him. Unable to speak for fear of groaning I gently shake my head. “Good,” he whispers seductively, “I want you to feel what I’m going to do to you later....do you feel it? Is it coursing through your veins as you course through mine?” A soft affirmative moan is all I can manage as he curls me deeper into his arms.

Sighing softly as he pulls me from the restaurant and into his vehicle. The cool night air coating my fevered skin as I pull in a deep breath. Slowly looking over at him, a light smirk painted upon my lips as I watch him drive. My hand slips underneath my skirt, cutting him a sideways glance and gasping as his hand snakes over to grip mine like a vice. His eyes never leaving the road, “Touch that and you won’t like the consequences little one.” his words hitting their mark as I remove my hand. “Why I was just adjusting my slip.” I reply feebly, a slow smile creeping upon my lips. “Mmmm hhhhhmmmm I think not, and there is no need in telling me otherwise, we both know better now don’t we?” his fingers gently digging into my thigh before he turns into the drive.

A sweet shiver runs through me as he shuts off the car and turns toward me. A slow smile creeping into his features as his hand curls around my neck and pulls me forward into his kiss. Turning the egg on high he presses his lips further into mine, parting my lips with the sweetness of his tongue as I groan deeply. Slipping his hand underneath my skirt, his fingertips crawling underneath the fabric to gently graze my damp and throbbing flesh. “Open your legs for me, “ he murmurs between breaths as I fully part my mouth to draw his tongue into my warm cavern. Parting my legs slowly, groaning softly as his fingers slip in and press the egg in further. “Ooooohh yesssss.” small moans mixed with words spill from me. “Yes what?” he demands. Curling my hands around his neck. “Ooooohhhh yesss Master.” I moan softly. He releases me abruptly, stepping out of the car and crossing over to my door to pull me from the vehicle. Chuckling softly as he throws me over his shoulder, an audible squeal ushered into the night as I grasp him tightly. Gently pounding his back as he enters the house, kicking the door shut and locking it.

Grinning and chuckling; his stride increases making the distance short as he carries me into the bedroom. A sudden rush of temperament exploding as he plops me down on the bed. Growling softly, I sit up quickly, yanking the egg out and groaning as my body convulses eager for more. Scrambling to stand upon the bed, reaching down to free myself of the sandals, and slipping from my jacket. His eyes gauge my every move. Gently clicking his tongue. “I see you still insist on testing the waters little one. I’m surprised you made it this far.” A slow and knowing smile parting his lips.

“Hhhhmmfff, and I would have made it further if you hadn’t plopped me down on the bed like a......like a.......well like a CARCASS! “Hhhhhhmmmmm and I see that when you’re flustered you still make no sense.” his laughter filling the room as he teases me. “Aaaarrrggghhhh!!!” the obvious frustration lacing the cry as I throw the egg into his chest with all my strength. THUMP!!!! Quirking my brow and taking a step back as he smirks, his eyes slowly traveling up my body.

The silence fills the room as neither one of us move. “Don’t look at me like that.” I whisper. When he finally speaks his voice is low and controlled, “Come here little one....before you get yourself in more trouble than you can manage to get yourself out of.” I gently tilt my head back so that I am looking down at him.....placing my hands on my hips. “And if I don’t?” In a flash his hand clasps my ankle and drags me to the edge of the bed causing me to collapse upon the white goose down comforter. Gasping and crying out as I attempt to pull myself free. He grabs both of my tiny wrists in one hand and pulls them over my head, a slow and sly grin looming over me as he lays upon me to still my movements.

His finger trailing the edge of my collar, ”Tell me little one....what is this that you are wearing?” My eyes closing softly, I swallow hard as his fingertips caresses the soft flesh of my neck. ”Answer me.” he whispers into my ear. I grimace lightly before answering, ”It’s my collar.” “Mmmmmmm yes it is... and WHO do you belong to?” I purse my lips together, ”Well I DID belong to this Master that was the most.....” My words cut off by the pressure of his lips taking mine. “And you still do you stubborn little minx!” he softly growls into my lips. His free hand running down the side of my body, “every inch of you is Mine.” he murmurs.

Slowly releasing my wrists and removing himself from my body, his gaze darkens considerably as I sit up on my elbows. “If you move from the spot you will regret it little one, don’t test me further.” he admonishes as he walks across the room. “Undress.” I look over to him very sweetly...”I promise I’ll behave.” I offer quietly. Watching as the muscles of his back tense and untense through his shirt as he slides open the closet door. “Undress little one. You know at this point I don’t want to hear your offers of innocence. Since you and I both know different. Do not play me for a fool or you will be punished more so.” his words spoken in a stern tone as he undresses.

I slip free of my skirt and corset, slowly pushing my panties past my hips and completely off then unfastening my bra. He turns laying his eyes upon my nude form....motioning for me to lie upon the bed. I move to the middle of the bed, pulling my legs up and curling my arms around them as I turn away from him. The warmth of his body encompassing mine as he pulls me into his arms, sitting on the edge of the bed. Sweetly he places a gentle kiss on the top of my head...”What am I going to do with you little one?” Smiling sweetly, “ You are gonna love me and let me get away with it.” I gush.

In the next instant I find myself placed firmly across his lap...bare skin touching bare skin as his hands settle my ass in direct line with his hand. A loud crack filling the room as his hand lands the first blow to my ass. Sucking in my breath as the reality sinks in, my hands gripping the comforter. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK Each blow a little harder than the first, my creamy flesh turning a light pink as the shape of his hand is imprinted on my skin. Crying out and trying to move my tender flesh away from his hand. I wriggle and groan trying to push myself up with my arms.

“You can make this smooth or rough little one it’s up to you....but I suggest you be still.” His hand placed in the middle of my back and applying a gentle force as he presses me back down to the bed. Laying my cheek upon the comforter as I pull the fabric into my hands and grip it tightly. My chest heaves as the tears pool in my amber eyes. His thumb catches the first tear as it slowly slips from my eye, caressing my tender flesh with his strong hand. Slipping down between my legs and parting them; his fingers delve into my pussy.

My breath catches softly in my throat marking the first spill of my silky cream. Drenching his fingertips my sweetness with each teasing stroke.. Moaning softly as I grind into his hand. The heat of his skin pressing into my tummy with the hardening of his cock. Causing me to groan deeply with the desire to release. His fingers finding my clit and caressing it softly, squirming fully with each stroke. My body aching for more as his fingers escape my throbbing flesh. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I scream and turn to bury my head in the comforter to muffle my cries. My breath lost deep in my chest as I struggle to be still. Unable to stop myself I pull my burning flesh from his hand. “Raise your ass little one...NOW.” Gasping as I raise my ass, turning my head to the side to fill my lungs with a delayed breath. The tears coursing down my cheeks as I fight the need to scream. His fingertips trace the lines of my heated flesh, my muscles tight and taunt as I brace myself. My chest heaves greatly with each breath. The action catching his attention I soon find his hand cupping my breast. Flicking my pouting nipple with his thumb as he massages my burning flesh.

“Ooohhh Master pleeeassseee...” I softly plea. “I’ll behave I promise.” a soft whimper edging my words. “Have I not heard that before little one? Mmmmmm yes I have and I do believe that this punishment will be carried through. You need to learn how to control that temper of yours.” his words soft yet firm as he murmurs them softly in my ear. His hands knead my soar crimson flesh, “You won’t forget this lesson little one....you will be reminded of it every time you try to sit for a while.” SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK His hand pulling my ass up with each swat.

I tightly shut my eyes as the tears flow, my body shaking gently upon his lap. His eyes glistening as his fingertips gently trace the light welts that protrude from my hot and tortured flesh. Gathering my shaking body into his arms as he pulls me near. I turn my head into his chest and burying my face to hide my embarrassment and shame. “Have you learned your lesson little one?” the words vibrating through his chest as I nod my head slowly. His hand reaching down to turn my chin up to look into his eyes.

”Yesss Master.” I reply in a softly quivering voice. “We shall see just how well you learned your lesson in the future. I’d miss my guess if I said I doubted that you would misbehave again.” I shake my head urgently, quite sure that I don’t want to repeat the process any time soon. A soft chuckle rises from his chest as I clutch him tightly. “Shall I be merciful little one?” he asks more to himself than to me. I look up to him slowly, the tears barely rimming my eyes as I sniffle softly. “Please Master have mercy on this one. Even though she may not deserve it.”

A smile curves his lips as he slowly stands and places me on my hands and knees upon the bed. Splaying his hands upon my burning flesh causing me to wince, “Very well little one. I’ll show you mercy this time. But let it be known, there will be no mercy next time.” Leaning forward to gently lay across my back, he splays his hands around my waist guiding me closer to his hard cock. One strong hand parting my legs further as he presses his head into my hot slick folds, caressing my molten core with the tip of his cock.

Gently swaying against his hard frame I groan softly upon drawing in a deep breath. “Tell me what you want little one.” he murmurs as he slips his head out. Hot desire racing through my blood as the words tumble from deep within. ”Oooohhh Master I want you to fuck me. Mmmmmm pleassseeee.” His fingers gently curling into my hips as he slowly and painstakingly guides his silken shaft in to my tight flesh. Closing my eyes I toss my head back with his tantalizingly slow thrust. My golden tresses slipping down to splay across my flushed body.

My velvety walls contracting and pulling him in deeper, gripping him with the force of my inner muscles. Groaning as my body flows deeply within the sweet rush. My tightness contracting and convulsing upon his flesh, creating a tight sheath that encompasses him completely. The tip of my tongue wetting parched lips as I grind back softly wanting to feel more of him deeply within. His hand curls into my hair and suddenly yanks my head back. The sweet arch of my neck creating a fluid line to mark the uncontrollable shudder that assaults me.

Groaning deeply as he slides himself in fully in one quick thrust his balls smack my freshly punished flesh. My brow creasing deeply, I chew on my lower lip to hide the whimper that longs to escape me. His warm skin brushing up against my aching ass with each and every insistent thrust. A fevered flush spreads throughout my body as his low groans fill my senses. His cries drive me wild with passion. Clenching him deeply within I strain to capture him as he pulls out, creating a sensual friction.

Groaning sweetly, I push against his flesh as he thrusts back in to my pulsing cunt. Bracing myself to focus completely on his pleasure. His hands begin to pull me back against him in a quick jerk. One hand guiding my hips as he thrusts harder and faster. I slip my hands behind me to clutch his hips. Moaning sweetly as his other hand snakes between my legs. His fingers grazing my clit as he thrusts with more urgency. His breath warm and sweet on my ear, “ I want you to cum for me little one.....Now.”

His teeth tenderly digging into the creamy flesh of my neck, “ Oooohhh yesss Master.” I hiss, his fingers tantalizing my flesh. Crying out sweetly as my body quivers and spasms. My orgasm fast and furious, my sweet juices flood his cock and fingers. “Mmmmmmm good girl.” he groans as he slams back into me. His movements growing stronger with the need to release, throwing his head back as he grips my hips and jerks me back into him with a loud smack.

Snapping my eyes shut I cry out as his body writhes against me. His muscles tight and taunt as he cries out and releases a hot thick stream of cum. His face contorting with euphoric pleasure as his hot seed fills me in a seemingly never ending stream. I lean back against him, his hands clutching me to his chest as our bodies labor to pull in breath. Lost in the throws of passion he guides me to lie with him in the confines of the comforter. Our breathing slowly returns to normal. His mouth gently nips my earlobe as he speaks, ”little one...” he sighs softly as he gently withdraws. Turning me to face him he curls me into his arms, devilishly caressing my stinging flesh. I groan softly as I look up into his eyes. Dancing eyes meet mine, “And has my little one learned her lesson?” A light smirk curves my lips, “Yes Master, she has learned that misbehaving can have it’s advantages.” chuckling softly and winking before a light smack to my tender flesh causes me to withdraw my answer.

“Oooohhh I mean yes Master....his little one has learned a valuable lesson about controlling he temper.” A light chuckle rumbles from deep within his chest, ”I doubt that...but we shall see.” he murmurs softly. I nuzzle my head into his chest and gently close my eyes...the sound of his breathing soothing me and lulling me into a soft and sweet slumber.