All Comments on 'Her Mystery Lover'

by lks2bite

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pretty good

You asked for help. I was expecting a complete stranger to get into the house somehow, and anally rape her which she discovers she likes. These people seem to know each other well, he is not a mysterious stranger. Kind of misleading.

denise_renodenise_renoabout 12 years ago
I Agree

I thought that your story was very good but I too expected for the lover to be a complete stranger. It would have added to the story a little more. Also I noticed quite a few grammar errors. You might want to enlist the help of an editor for your next story. I loved the use of multiple toys as well. Very good effort! Made Hot and Horny.

Kevins_slutKevins_slutabout 12 years ago

i wish this was me!. obviously this was not the first time those two had been together but that is hot that she never gets to see who it is.

lks2bitelks2biteabout 12 years agoAuthor
it is me

I thank everyone for the comments. I will never get any better as a writer unless you, the reader, tell me why you either like or dislike my stories. I read and take into consideration every comment and feedback which I receive.

Just a note, when I write these stories, I get just as horny writing them as you do reading them. Sometimes, that results in miss-spelled words, and some grammar errors. Please forgive me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nonstrangers

wishing I was her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous