Her Name: Cunt, Bitch, Slut, Whore

Story Info
She loves it when he does whatever he wants.
1.8k words
3.99
75.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She no longer has a name except in her everyday life. When she sees him, she is referred to as bitch, cunt, slut, or whore. She does as she is told, relishing the chance to test her patience, tenacity, and willingness to submit. He tells her to do risky things, and degrading things, and still she remains wet and intoxicated by his orders. In her daily life she is in charge of many tasks, and called upon to make decisions on behalf of numerous people. She is forced to offer direction and make decisions, and often faces putting her needs and opinions aside for the good of those around her. With him, though, she embraces the chance to be told what to do, and when, and with whom.

They meet in secret. She can feel the shift to his domain within her and between her legs. Any contact with him brings about aching deep inside. She feels like a little child, or a puppy, waiting for affirmation that he enjoys telling her what to do. Rarely does he praise her except after acts of complete and utter submission. He knows her vulnerabilities. He knows how jealous she is to hear of him touching or enjoying someone else. He has mastered the ability to climb inside her mind and leave her begging for more no matter the risk. When she can see him, she wants only to hear his direction and abide.

He does not make her crawl to him, or take risks that anyone other than the two of them would recognize. But she knows to do what he tells her to do. The punishment for not can be as appealing as the reward for her, and she suspects for him. Again, he rarely reveals what brings him the most satisfaction and pleasure. She finds herself so reliant on feeling controlled that she will actually disobey for the sake of being corrected. He will tell her to do things that only they will realize or know about. In a crowded room she submits without notifying anyone.

Almost immediately after meeting, she is on her knees, sucking him deep inside her mouth. She inhales his scent, even when he tells her she is sucking someone else's juices off of his dick. It is as if she is trying to consume his cock, feeling it grow inside her mouth. He will talk to her, often about other women. He will compare her to others he has had and still has. It is as if he works to remind her she is nothing special. She suspects, though, that somewhere inside he is as intoxicated by controlling her as she is by his control. Sometimes, he will fuck her mouth, forcing himself deep into her throat. He twists her nipples until they burn.

Sometimes, he forces her to use her toys to fuck herself, or will tell her to flick her clit as she sucks. He calls her a cunt, and tells her she just wants cock. She literally cannot refrain from whimpering with desire. The sounds escape her mouth even as it is invaded, sometimes with his hands holding the back of her head as he strokes in and out with his dick. She often silently wishes he would pull her hair, or straddle her face as she is lying on her back. He stands over her, feigning no regard for what turns her own.

Occasionally now he will only cum in her mouth, waiting for her to swallow. Sometimes he will pull out and demand she open her mouth so he can cum on her tongue. On occasion he will demand that she show him his cum before swallowing it and showing him her empty mouth. He permits her to lick the last drops off the head of his dick; he knows she is always hungry for more of his taste. She will rub her face on him, slurping and licking his taste and his smell. She wants him to know how much she loves his cock and what it gives her. She wants him to know as she licks his balls and sucks him that she loves it. He does know, and uses that. He withholds it from her, refrains from communicating, and makes her beg for what she wants specifically.

Sometimes as she is sucking, he will tell her he wants pussy. He will tell her to pull her pants down and bend over. She rarely gets to watch him fuck her or inflict pain. She hears him, and feels him breathing on her neck as he tells her what a slut she is. He will reach under and find her clit; sometimes he pinches it before he spreads her pussy lips. He makes fun of how wet she is. If she does not comply, if she does not bend when he says and expose herself when he tells her to, he will spank her. That leaves her with marks she could be forced to explain. He does not spank lightly, and hits her rapidly with his big hand. It stings, and makes her pussy ache as she gets even wetter. He fucks her pussy and somehow, with each stroke teases her g-spot. She still does not understand why or how he manages to touch it each time he enters her.

Sometimes as he is fucking her cunt he tells her to touch her clit. He wants to know if she likes it when he fucks her but if she admits this, he makes fun of her and tells her what a dirty slut she is. She wants to desperately to be fucked harder and he knows that. He knows she wants it and will pull out and demand that she suck him. She sucks her own juices off of him and inhales her scent with his. She wants her fingers inside her then but waits to be told. She is not sure if he knows that she waits for him to tell her. She suspects neither of them is aware of the power and control he could exercise over her. He will stroke her pussy again, but usually announces he needs some ass. She typically refuses, at least at first. She knows this is fruitless; he will take her ass whether she helps him or not. But she loves the game. There are times she really does not want him to leave her pussy for her ass, but the control and fear associated with ass fucking is intoxicating too.

He tells her to spread her ass cheeks. She is repulsed at the thought, at how degrading it sounds to be told to do that. He tells her she is a bitch, and wants it in the ass. She hears him spitting on his dick and can even hear his breath catch. He enjoys her ass, and threatens to shove it in if she does not help him. She begs him to be easy until she relaxes. He demands again that she spread her cheeks and threatens to spank her. She wants the spanking, and she wants it in her ass. She wants to feel the head of his cock violate her as her body works to reject it. The head enters her swiftly; she often screams when she feels it. He does not enter her gently but rather shoves passed her asshole. Sometimes, after the initial shock wears off and she begins to relax, he takes his cock away pulling out completely. She feels him stroke himself and watch her as she lies there, leaning over something. She is vulnerable, her asshole and her pussy exposed and begging him to fuck her. She feels how wet she is without touching herself. The air is cool against her hot cunt. She waits with anticipation until he shoves his cock back inside. Sometimes he returns to her pussy even for just a few strokes before ramming her in the ass again. Her body reacts violently, the physical reaction to refuse his entry battling with the emotional and mental desire screaming for him to be inside her.

He reminds her often that she is a cunt. He never says she is his cunt or his bitch, but she is. She suspects he knows that. He has to know with all the risks she takes, and the orders she obeys, that he knows. She takes pictures of other women, and she lets him watch her with other men. He has to know she is his to direct and control. He tells her when she can cum, and he tells her when she cannot touch herself in his absence. He can turn her on with mere words, especially in when they are directives. As he fucks her ass, he holds her at her hips. Sometimes, he grabs her at her shoulders to study himself and gain deeper placement deep in her ass. Again, somehow, her g-spot is stimulated as he fucks her ass. Sometimes he strokes slowly, teasing her. And sometimes, he fucks her deep inside with hard, rapid strokes that leave her dizzy. Sometimes he pulls out and even then she will suck him. She will suck him to show him how much she will do for him. She feels his hands twist her nipples again; they are burning as she sucks the dick that has been in her ass and she only wants more. Get up, he tells her, and take it some more. She bends again, at the waist, offering her the ass he has already violently so willingly. She knows she must have it, and he knows it too. He strokes her strongly, sometimes massaging her clit with his amazing fingers. He asks her when he is about to cum where she wants it. She always wants to swallow it. She always wants to drink him in. He knows that, but wants her to say it. Most of the time he gives her what she wants—he cums deep into her throat. She sucks until no more cum is expressed. She cleans him, slurping every ounce of her she can off his cock. She loves how his cock looks after fucking her—wet and swollen. She only wants more, but he tells her that is all she will get for now. She looks disheveled as she dresses; he looks satisfied.

She knows when he is ready again, and willing, he will fuck her again. She knows she can resist and tell herself she won't again, but she will. He knows it too. Until he reams her again, or forces his hard cock down her throat, or bends her over and fingers her to orgasm over and over, he will tell her what to do. She will look for other women to fuck him. She will take pictures of them and share them with him. She will set up cameras and let him watch as she fucks others. She will share her desires and yearnings with him so that he can use them in her most vulnerable states against her later. She cannot wait until what she has revealed is used on her in the most controlling ways...