Her Name Was Alice Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice delighted in having her breasts stroked in this way, Bob seemed to know just what to do that would give her most pleasure. With each stroke her pussy tingled adding more tasty juice for Bob to lap up. She rubbed his cock harder now finding the best rhythm. His precum was copiously flowing running down and lubricating the passage of her hands. She felt the first waves deep in her tummy as her orgasm built but she held the exquisite feeling in check as she wanted to make Bob to cum at the same time.

Renewing her efforts, she watched his balls squirm, felt his cock thicken and stared in wonder at the sight of jolt after jolt of white creamy cum spurting over his chest and stomach. She let her own suppressed orgasm wash over and through her, squishing down hard on Bob's face, grinding her pussy into him. She screamed loudly, so powerful were the sensations flooding through her, her orgasm continued unabated. She bucked and writhed on Bob's face, screwing and twisting herself onto him. She didn't consider what he was feeling, at that moment he was just the instrument of her pleasure.

Bob, in the aftermath of his orgasm, worried that Alice might feel less of him for his lack of control. The last thing he wanted was for her to disappear again. But he needn't have had any concern. For Alice leant forward, her breasts squishing in the stickiness on his stomach and took his wilting cock in her mouth sucking at the still seeping cum. When she had cleaned him she swung her leg clear of his face and he watched in awe as she rubbed his cum into her breasts and then gathered more from his chest to smear on her face. She lay beside him and Bob rolled to face her and they kissed, slow and sensuously, tasting each other.

They lay together in post coital bliss, gently touching and stroking their bodies. there was no rush, they had hours yet, hours in which to make love over and over. Alice knew that sometime during the remaining time they had today, she would let him enter her, feeling his hard cock deep inside, filling her. Her feelings for this man were getting stronger and stronger and she knew it was not just sex. Her love for Bob was going to have to be reconciled with her marriage and it was a problem she knew she would have to deal with sooner than later.

Whilst Bob and Alice were thus occupied, Elizabeth and Jo returned from their shopping jaunt.

"Right," said Elizabeth, "his car is here so he's in. Let's go in quickly and catch him. I bet it'll be porny videos, the dirty sod."

They entered the house quietly. There was no sound from the lounge where the TV was. Then Elizabeth spotted Alice's blouse and bra on the floor.

"Did you mean to put these in the laundry basket, Jo?" Said Elizabeth, picking up the items in question.

"Mum, they're not mine. I wouldn't wear a bra like that."

Still miles away from the truth, Elizabeth stated, "they're Bob's. He's into cross dressing." Oh, this was so much better than porny videos, she thought.

"But where is he, Mum?

"He'll be up in his room in stockings and a garter belt, maybe wearing lipstick and looking ridiculous, no doubt. Have your phone ready when we go up and catch him on camera."

Elizabeth really did no know her husband at all, did she? The pair crept up the stairs and ensuring Jo had her phone ready, flung open the door - to an empty room.

"He's not here, Mum."

"I can see that, Jo," Elizabeth said snappily wondering where Bob could be.

"Maybe he heard us and is hiding in the bathroom," said Jo, trying to be helpful.

"Well, you can check, but I think he must be out somewhere. Maybe a friend gave him a lift? Let's go and change into something more comfortable, maybe try on the new thongs we bought, we'll deal with your father later."

Bob and Alice could hear everything that was said. Still on the bed in each other's arms. Bob's initial panic was quietened when Alice whispered in his ear.

"Does it really matter that they find us here? You've said there's nothing to salvage from your marriage. They're the ones that still think they have something to hide. Let them take the moral high ground, burn off their so called righteous indignation then shoot them down in flames. It'll be for the best, believe me. "

Alice was becoming more and more controlling, pushing Bob into actions he would have shied away from. But strangely, he liked her dominance over him and was willing to acquiesce to her suggestions. He wasn't at all concerned about Elizabeth and Jo finding them like this. It would show them he wasn't the wimpy, invisible man they thought he was.

"Let's get into a cuddle and pretend not to have heard them" Alice whispered, beginning to enjoy herself. Her tummy was flipping and more juices flowing. She took hold of Bob's flagging cock and resurrected it with a few strokes.

But Jo was not ready to go and get changed. "Mum, I have a delicious idea. Dad's out so let's make out on his bed for a while," her always hungry pussy juicing at the thought.

"I don't know Jo, he could come back at any minute"

"Come on, Mum, live dangerously. Just think about it, me eating you out on dad's bed." Jo was the dominant one in their relationship and her Mum was easily led.

Getting excited at the idea, Elizabeth complied, "okay, Jo, just a quickie though."

They turned back to the bed, Jo got her Mum to lay back and kneeling over her legs, lifted her skirt, baring the expensive Victoria's Secret crotchless panties she was wearing.

"Mmm, Mum, your pussy looks good enough to eat" Jo said, ducking her head and laving her tongue the length of her mothers slit. "So wet and tasty for me."

"Aargh, Jo, that feels so good." Elizabeth had unfastened her blouse and pushed her bra up over her breasts and was tweaking her nipples, already hard and pointy. Thrusting her groin into Jo's face, she pleaded, "don't stop now, baby, make me cum all over you."

Alice and Bob heard what was happening. "Oh, this gets so much better," whispered Alice, getting very excited at the thought of Elizabeth and Jo making out in Bob's bedroom. Pussy tingling with excitement, she said, "let's go and listen at the door. Bob was equally excited as was evident by his rock hard cock. They tiptoed across the hall and listened at the door, what they could hear being turned into visual images in their minds. Stifling giggles, shoulders shaking with suppressed laughter, they could clearly hear Elizabeth begging Jo to sit on her face while she was being eaten out. Bob was slowly stroking his cock until Alice moved his hand and took over.

Mum and daughter moaned their way through several orgasms, the noises eventually quietening as their passion was sated for a while. The murmuring of their voices indicated they were about to exit the bedroom so Alice and bob dashed quietly back into Elizabeth's bedroom and took up their position on the bed. Alice's breasts and face had a crusting of Bob's dried cum and she felt a thrill run through her at their imminent discovery. She grabbed Bob's still hard cock to complete the image and they waited, giggling for Bob's wife and daughter to find them.

The bedroom door opened and Elizabeth and Jo entered. "What the fu...!? Cried Elizabeth. Jo said nothing, her eyes wide as she gazed at her fathers hard cock.

"And who the hell are you?" Elizabeth yelled at Alice.

Alice looked them over, her cum crusted breasts and face plain to see. "Nice to meet you, too, Elizabeth, and as for who I am, I'm someone who is making Bob a very happy man."

"You bitch!" Spluttered Elizabeth get off my bed and out of my house."

"Err, Elizabeth, if I may interject here, I think you'll find that it's my house." Said Bob.

Turning to Alice, he said, " you see, Alice, we never did get married. Just let people think we were for proprieties sake."

"You're not married, Mum?" Said Jo, "I didn't know that." Still looking at her Dad's hard cock.

"Shut up! Jo, this is between your father and me."

"So I'm a bitch am I? So what does that make you fornicating with your daughter?" queried Alice, indicating her dishabille.

Elizabeth's demeanour immediately changed. Pulling her blouse closed covering her bared breasts, her face crumpled, near to tears,

"It wasn't my fault! Bob and I had drifted so far apart and I was lonely. Jo helped me when I was so low and we got closer than a mother and daughter ought to have done. By the time I realised what she was doing to me, it was too late. I found I liked her kissing me and touching me. Yes, and even eating me out. You were never there, Bob."

"Oh, so it's all my fault, mother, is it. I didn't hear you complaining. You loved it as much as me."

"Now, now, children," chided Alice, getting off the bed and walking over to stand in front of Elizabeth. "What we really ought to be doing is deciding where we go from here."

They looked at each other, Elizabeth glanced at Alice's cum covered breasts quickly. Alice noted her glance and knew what she would do next. She placed her hands on Elizabeth's breasts, she did not pull away. She then leant in and kissed Elizabeth on the lips aware that Bob's dried cum was still on hers.

"Mum! What are you doing?" Cried Jo, her eyes leaving her Dad's cock to watch Alice and her Mum.

But Elizabeth didn't hear over the rush of blood in her ears and the beating of her heart. She leant into Alice's kiss and locked her lips to hers, her arms circling Alice's head

Bob and Jo stared open mouthed. Alice amazed Bob with her dominating demeanour taking complete charge.

"You've barely stopped looking at your Dad's cock, Jo. It's high time you took a closer look. Said Alice, momentarily breaking off her kiss with Elizabeth. "Go to your father and suck his cock."

Bob made to protest, but the word stalled in his throat. He'd smelt her knickers and tasted her bodily fluids, just this little step more. And what could be the harm? It might just be the best thing that could happen to them. And anyway, he would love to feel his daughters slender fingers round his cock and her her mouth stretched wide over it.

Jo's eyes belied her shake of her head, lust was shining in them as she glanced back at her Dad's rampant cock. It can't be any more morally wrong than sex with her Mum. And he did have a big cock, much bigger than Clive's.

"Go on, Jo, get over there, you know you want to." Said Alice, turning her face once again into Elizabeth's kisses.

Jo moved to the side of the bed and knelt. Her stomach was churning and her pussy was on fire. She had never felt anything that she wanted as much as this

before. She looked at her Dad, he gave a small smile and a nod. Tentatively, she reached for his cock, marvelling in the purple corded veiny length of it. Her first touch she would remember for ever. She wrapped her small hands around, again glancing at her Dad who again nodded. She dipped her head, tongue licking the mushroom head, tasting his earlier cum. Finally opening her mouth she took her Dad's cock as much as she could deep in her throat. She felt her Dad's hands gently hold her head tenderly twisting his fingers in her auburn locks.

With Bob's gentle touch, Jo was transported back to her childhood, remembering the times he held her, kissed her tears away when she was hurt, how he tucked her in at night with a tender kiss on her forehead. She wondered how they had drifted apart like strangers as she got older, and only now realised she had never really stopped loving him. Her head bobbed up and down as she engulfed her Dad's cock enjoying at last the meaty thickness of it and his masculine taste. She wanted to taste his sperm and renewed her efforts to that end. She gripped his heavy balls, squeezing them first separately then both together.

Bob was still in a bit of a daze at this rapid turn of events. Alice's domineering, iron-handed control of the situation he was still coming to terms with. He felt the mattress bounce as Elizabeth was pushed back by Alice so they were lying side by side. They glanced at one another, Bob couldn't read what was in her eyes but it certainly wasn't loathing. Alice knelt over her head and lowered her soaked, knicker clad bottom onto her face. Before it disappeared under Alice's ample bottom, he saw Elizabeth's mouth open and her tongue emerge. Glancing down, Alice's face was buried in Elizabeth's crotch, her head moving up and down as she ate Elizabeth out.

Bob could not dwell on what was happening next to him as Jo's delicious attentions on his cock were bringing things to an inevitable conclusion. His sperm, from which his daughter came, filled her mouth, jolt after jolt. Taking Jo a little by surprise at the amount of it, she couldn't swallow it all and strings of it dripped off her chin. Alice and Elizabeth were screaming through their own orgasms, the whole bed shaking with the strength of their release. Jo crept up the bed and lay next to her Dad. His arm round her as she cuddled into his chest.

When Alice and Elizabeth came back down from their high, Elizabeth turned to Bob and cuddled into him with Alice spooning behind her. What thought were going through their minds, who knew. But Bob knew that things would never be the same again.

Elizabeth was the first to speak. "Well, where do we go from here?"

Alice answered her. "Where do you want to go from here?"

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

I hope you enjoyed this Part 5. I'm wondering myself where they go from here, so if there is to be apart 6, it take a while to produce. Or I could leave it here...an ending of sorts...

12