Her Name Was....Amanda Ch. 05

Story Info
The night she is taken and fucked.
3.6k words
40.7k
8
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

It was raining outside as I waited for Amanda to come home. We had been together now for more than 6 months and each day was just wonderful for me. The sex we had, everything but intercourse, was a dream come true and the oral and masturbation orgasms I was sure were great for both of us. It had been three weeks since she made her rape demand on me that she needed this rape before we had real intercourse.

But now recently she had been asking me almost every day if and when I was going to do what she wanted......rape her, or at least make believe that I was going to do it.

At first I told her I was still thinking about it. Then I told her it was to soon and she would be ready for it and that I wanted to surprise her when it happened. Then I told her she was crazy and that it would be hard to do since I loved her so much. She was upset with me and first if I loved her I would do this for her. And, secondly she told me not to come over her house, to stay away for a week she needed to think.

It was day five of the week and as I waited in her bedroom I knew we had to get over this and move on. She was mad at me and if I didn't do something soon she was going to break up with me and leave me forever. I couldn't let that happen! I loved her so much and we had done everything together sexually but have intercourse. I couldn't think of her leaving me. As the time went by this week away from her I realized I had to either do what she wanted, and soon to have her as my woman full time or just try and fuck her one time when she was all worked up. I knew if I did that she would leave me. I was conflicted for weeks thinking about all of this. But today I had made my decision.

As I sat in her bedroom, the bedroom I knew so well, I couldn't stop thinking about all of this over and over again. As I did, I heard the key in the front door and I knew she was home. I waited for her in the bedroom and listen to her moving around the house. As she entered the bedroom I came out of the bathroom as she was bending over taking her shoes off.

I came up from behind her and wrapped my arm around her neck and placed a knife at the center of her cleavage. She screamed a little and I whispered: "Do as I say bitch and you may not be hurt. I'm going to fuck you and hurt you and cum in your dirty cunt hole!"

She didn't struggle; she just stood there with my arm around her shoulders and the knife at her throat now! I could feel her breathing heavier and shaking with either excitement or fear or maybe a little of both. I kept the blade of the knife at her throat and ran my hand over both her breasts squeezing one hard. She cried out and I told her: "Shut the fuck up! I know you want this! And now you're going to get it. I'm going to fuck you hard and fast and cum deep inside your cunt Amanda!"

I turned her around so she was facing me. My ski mask covered my face and she stood there as I reached for the collar of her blouse and with my free hand ripped it half way off her body. The buttons popped off flying in the air around the room. She cried out again with some shock or surprise as I watched her breasts rise and fall. I grabbed her bra between her beautiful tits and used the knife to cut it open. Then, I cut the straps one at a time so it just fell to the floor exposing her wonderful full round breasts. They fell free and bounded up and down giggling and I saw her nipples harden immediately! I grab her left one and squeezed it hard making her yell. I kept the knife at her throat again and bent down and sucked a nipple hard then I bit it. She cried out again but didn't move.! She was shaking more now and I pushed her backwards a few steps until her knees hit the side of the bed.

As I moved her against the side of the bed I turned her around and told her to bend over as I pushed her head down. She did as I told her and I pulled her skirt up hard and fast and over her rear end. She was wearing a very little pair of red bikini panties which I pulled and ripped them off her body and let it fall to the floor around her feet.

Nude now she was bent over the bed and her ass and pussy was just waiting to be taken, taken by me hr lover and the man who was raping her. I told her: "Now bitch! Now I'm going to give you what you been asking for. I'm going to fuck you like the slut you are. Bend over the bed more bitch! DO IT!"

She took a step and knelt on the bed with one foot on the floor and her knee bent and resting on the bed. Her ass and pussy stuck up even more. I could see her pussy as she stuck it up in the air and it was really wet already. I knew Amanda really was getting off on this, she loved it! Her beautiful ass was sticking up at me too almost begging me to fuck it as well. But it was her pussy that was gapping open and shinning with her sexual wetness.

I stood there for a few seconds just looking at them both. Her back and rear end were so beautifully smooth and creamy white and soft very soft as I ran my hands over it. I slapped her ass and she yelped. I undid my slacks slowly letting Amanda hear the sound of my zipper coming down. "Hear that bitch? I'm taking my cock out and I'm going to fuck you with it right now" I hiss at her.

I waited, making her wonder and her anticipation build as I held my cock at her ass and slapped it with my hard on a few times. She looked back at me and I slapped her ass again and told her to put her face on the bed. She did it immediately.

Then I moved in and touched both holes with my cock head. I rubbed it up and down wetting the head with her juices. I knew she was wondering which hole I was gong to slip my dick into first. She let out her breath and sighed as I put a finger against her ass hole. And then she moaned as she felt the head of my cock touch her pussy lips. She pushed back into me and we both felt her pussy lips begin to separate and spread to begin to accommodate the head of my cock! I'm not huge but I'm thick enough for a woman to feel me going into her vagina tunnel even if she was dripping wet like Amanda was now.

Slowly, very slowly I pushed and the head of my dick pushed the lips apart and popped into the wonderful pussy hole. It had opened and the lips had separated enough so the head went all the way in. I stopped and didn't push than that! I wanted her to ask me to want me to push back and take my cock hard deeper into her tunnel I just held it there feeling her warmth and wetness.

Then I pulled out and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slip wetting it with her juices even more that it was already. "You want this don't you bitch! Tell me! Tell me how much you want this cock to fuck you slut", I hiss over her shoulder as I bent over her and squeezed her tits and pulled on he nipples.

"OH GOD YES! Fuck me! Fuck your dirty whore. Make her beg; make her your bitch forever! Fuck me, please fuck me", she yelled out as I moved the cock head to her cunt hole again and told her: "You want? Then push your ass back here and feel it enter you and fuck it and me", I yelled at her.

She did it! She pushed hard and her cunt swallowed my cock head and then began to suck in my cock shaft. Deeper and deeper it moved into her hole. Her pussy felt amazing the more it went deeper into her body. She was unbelievably. Her pussy was so warm, no almost hot and so very wet. She was so ready to be fucked now! GOD she wanted this as bad as I did and I wanted it so badly!

I held her hips and shoved my hard cock deep into her cunt, as hard and deep as I could with just one thrust. It went all the way in she was so wet inside. I could hear her grunt and she took a huge breath as it went into her. She laid her head to the side of the bed and she closed her eyes as she told me: "Yes Bud fuck me like you have wanted baby! Fuck me hard and drive me crazy. I want to cum all over your hard cock. Fuck me baby."

I held her hips and began to pump away hard fucking Amanda fast like she wanted me to. Yes! Oh that's it! Fuck me! Harder fuck me harder, Use me! Use me like the whore I an. I need fucking so badly", Amanda moaned almost every word.

Her vagina was remarkable so tight and warm and so very wet and smooth. Like butter silk or any other thing you could think of that was the smoothest thing on earth, Amanda's pussy was smoother and softer. She was fucking me back now. With each thrust she pushed back into me trying to take me as deep as she could get my dick in her cunt. .And Amanda really knew how to fuck. She would squeeze my cock shaft each time I pushed deep into her tunnel. It seemed to grip my cock as I was fully embedded in her. I didn't tease her or do her gently. She wanted it hard and fast and that's how I gave it to her. I fucked her like a $25 an hour whore even if she was worth $2,500. I acted like I didn't care about her at all. I only cared about fucking a cunt. And with each thrust she cheered me on to do her over and over again.

I called her names and slapped her ass and reached around her body to her big hanging tits and pulled the nipples and milked those tits like she wanted as I pumped away. I fucked her harder and harder and thrust into her from behind driving her head into the bed. She lifted up and cried out from time to time telling me to fuck her like the slut she was.

I cupped her big tits hanging down using them as leverage to hold on to her as I rammed into her cunt. I was bruising both of us. My hips slamming into her rear end sometimes lifted her foot off the floor with the power of my thrusts. I was like a piston, pumped and pumped and pumped her cunt as fast as I could.

She loved it!! She cried out and moaned and tried to tell me how good, so very good it was being taken like the whore. But my thrusts were so powerful they knocked the wind out of her. Over and over again I pinched her nipples, slapped her ass and kept pumping my dick as deep into her cunt as I could get it. I felt her climax for at least the third time in a matter of a few minutes as we fucked.

When she came her cunt clamped around my cock and I held it inside her and I felt it squeezing as she moaned and shuttered and shook and climaxed. Even more juice flooded her tunnel coating my hard dick! Again and again, back to back she had orgasm after orgasm and I knew she was really enjoying and receiving a very good fucking!

When she finally released her pussy walls around my cock I pulled out and moved to her face. I held my cock at her mouth and told her to suck me. She opened her mouth immediately and sucked and sucked and sucked. Her cheeks caved in as she sucked my cock so hard. I fucked her mouth for a few minutes. Then feeling like I was going to cum, I moved back pulling my cock out of her mouth. I wanted to cum the first time in her cunt. I had dreamed of doing this for so long I had to cum inside her. I moved her body now and put both her knees on the bed putting her on all fours.

I began to fuck her again! I held her hips now and began to fuck her with a purpose. In a few minutes of her squeezing my dick and the speed I was pumping in and out of her cunt it was me who was moaning. We both knew I was about to cum. She yelled: "Yes bay! Cum! Cum in my hot cunt and bath me with your seed."

Like I told her it didn't take very long. I held her hair and pulled her head back as I told her I was going to cum in her and knock her up! Amanda shuttered and shook with another orgasm I was sure. Then she turned her head so she was facing me and screamed: "Yes! Yes! Oh God yes! Cum in me, cum in my dirty fucking cunt! Do it!!! Fuck your bitch! Cum in her cunt filled her."

And I did! I slammed into her one last time and arched my back and squeeze my ass cheeks as my cock explode into here cunt and I shot load after load of my warm thick cum into the woman I loved. I arched my back and threw my head back like an alpha wolf and I mated with my bitch! I cried out with joy, pleasure and a rapture I had never known before. My release was so great, so very great, I had never cum so hard or so long in my life. She kept her ass up and pushed back keeping my cock as deep inside her as she could get it. I pushed my finger into her ass hole it as she took it, I finally finished cumming and held her as we both fell on the bed.

As we laid there recovering. My cock deflated slowly and she let her pussy relax and it finally slid out of her hole along with a flood of cum. I moved my finger out of her ass and slowly off of her back. She didn't move. I reached for the silk scarves on the night stand I had with me and I gently rolled her over. She lay there breathing had and her eyes were closed. I watched her tits rise and fall and I cupped them with my hands and squeezed before I shook her. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. I pulled her up to a sitting position and made her tie her feet to the bottom of the bed.

With one foot on each side of the bed her legs were open wide and her thighs spread open so she had everything between her legs showing. I could see the puddle of cum around the bottom of her pussy and under her ass. With her legs open like they were I could see her pussy and it looked so red and sore from the way I fucked her. I pushed her back and told her to raise her arms. She did and her large breasts rose up with them. They sat high and proud and her nipples looked huge. I tied her hands together and then secured them to the head post of bed. She was now spread wide and completely available to whatever I wanted to do to her. She still looked so beautiful even after I had fucked her, made her cum three times and sort of raped her.

I moved the knife to her pussy and told her I was gong to slit her from her cunt to her throat if she fought me or didn't do what I wanted. She didn't resist and told me to please not hurt her. "I promise I won't fight you. Please don't hurt me, I'll do anything you want, anything." Then she smiled a little.

I smiled down at her spread eagle on the bed and began to touch her like I knew she liked. Her breasts were so nice sitting so high and firm and full. I used both hands to cup the left one and squeeze it pushing the nipple out even further. It stood at attention and I lowered my lips and sucked it! I pulled it with my lips and bit it and pulled on it. I heard her sigh with pleasure.

I moved to the right tit and again using both hands, I knew from the time I had been with Amanda she loved her tits played with like this, and I pushed my hands together making the breasts rise and the nipple budge up higher and bigger. I bent my head and sucked on that one pulling it and biting it and rolling it between my thumb and index finger. I released her tit and took my fingers and rolled both nipples before pushing her tits together and sucked both nipples at the same time. She moaned and I felt her arch a little. I knew she could cum again with a little encouragement.

I actually stood up and looked at her beautiful body. She was so open and so tied up that she couldn't do anything and I could do everything. I undressed slowly and she saw my cock hardening again as I moved over her. I moved between her breasts and pushed them together. Then as she watched I began to fuck her tits pushing my dick between them. She watched the cock head move in and out as I pumped. It was my turn to make love to her like I wanted to do. She was helpless tied and wide open. I smile down at her as I only wore the ski mask.

I fucked her breasts pushing hard on her tits and squeezing my cock between them. Hr nipples were huge! Long hard and blood red and her breasts felt so good in my hands and even better around my cock. She talked to me now begging me to cum on her. "Fuck my tits baby they were made for you to fuck and suck. Cum on me Bud, cum on my face. Let me taste you", she whispered as I moved faster now with a need I had felt a number of times since I have been with her.

I rocked back and forth and I watched as my cock moved in and out between her breasts. My cock was so hard and it just touched her chin as I fucked her tits. As I watched her body trying to move and please me even if she was tied up, I listened to her words. I couldn't hold off I moaned and began to cum. I began to cum on her tits, I released her breasts and they giggle and rolled as I shot my load over them. The cum was thick and slowly ran down her breasts and under them. She watched the cum shoot out the head of my cock and land on her. Then as the flow began to slow I moved my body up and placed my cock at her mouth. She smiled up at me.

Amanda opened her mouth and offered her tongue for my cock to rest on. When she closed her lips around the bead she sucked and sucked as her tongue licked and licked. She sucked until she drained my balls and finished me off. She asked me to rub my cum into her tits and let her suck my fingers. I did just that and she sucked each finger when I was done rubbing hr tits.

When I could, I moved off of her and stood up. She looked at me with lust in her eyes. Her entire face was the look of a woman in heat a woman who wanted me to ravish her. And I was going to do just that! The night has just started. Now to clean her up and bath her and then make long, slow, love to her and that spectacular body! God I loved this woman with all of my being!

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The best

Great story by a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love the story and how she gave herself toher man

once he gave her what she needed. Love the words to discribe the fucking!

NeedYouNeedYouover 14 years ago
GREAT Story love the sex in this one

Bonnie has a way to make your cok hard and cum with each chapter. CCan'tw it to see what he does with her when he recovers from his first fuck with her. She is stilll tied and open to whateveer he wants!!! I Fucking love this!!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Neighbor's Naughty Daughter Summer fling with the neighbor's not so innocent daughter.in Group Sex
Forced What happens when the love of your life is forced?in NonConsent/Reluctance
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
My Husband's Friend Husband friend forces himself on sexy wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories