All Comments on 'Her Name Was Shirley'

by marine55rick

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 15 years ago
I can relate to this sit'n

Hi, Rick. Nice to see a story from you after a long time (a whole year, I believe). The kind of r'ship you had with Shirley is similar to that between me & a blonde Southern-born woman not much younger than my mom. This gal & I have seen each other off & on for the past 2 years, & a few months ago I spent one Friday night at her apartment. I too got as far as kissing & sucking on her bare breasts, but not all the way to intercourse. That's the closest I've ever gotten to having sex with anyone, so I'll treasure the memory of that night for the rest of my life.

tinman69stinman69sover 15 years ago
Loved the story Rick

I have been married since I was 20 yrs old and have never had the opportunity to have any kind of affair with anyone, much less a black lady. But I often go places where I can sit and watch the people, (One of my favorite passtimes) and I have often wondered what it would be like to kiss this one or that one or make love to this one or that one.

Maybe one day, before I am too old to 'do it' anymore, I'll get that chance.

Thanks for sharing that with us Rick.

rsqman69rsqman69over 15 years ago
Nice job

Nice job Rick. As you know from e-mails, we have very similar tastes in ladies. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Mike from Louisiana

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous