All Comments on 'Her New Toy Ch. 04'

by DapperestDan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
WhiteDevil007WhiteDevil007about 11 years ago
Futanari

I love Futanari. Another new chapter, thank you DapperestDan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fuckin' A!

This story rocks DD! I've been missing reading about a growing, cumming futa for a while, so glad you're still sticking with it.

Now that all her friends are back and got a 'taste' of the action, I think the next step is to see what happens with Ali; she's got those crazy experiments, and there's no telling what Emmy's cum is capable of doing to her body ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please let Amy have the ability to grow a second cock if it is needed, or have her cum infect her friends and cause them to grow cocks also. I love reading about how much cum she can keep producing or how her cock can reach her chin. You also should consider having Emmys cum slightly inflate their stomachs if she floods them with cum or have the cum be absorbed and temporarily expand their breasts or grow nipple-cocks. The possibilities are endless, I'm in love with her cumming and the cum swallowing and don't want it to end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Not only lesbian futa sex, but now also twins doing it to each other. How much more perfect can this get.

I too would like to see all of them get the ability to grow bigger tits and a dick.

LeftHandSuzukiLeftHandSuzukiabout 11 years ago
My favorite series has returned!

Congrats on another intensely erotic chapter to this series! Like the others have commented, now that her friends have arrived, it's time for Emma's gift to infect them, one by one, so they can enjoy having cocks and stuff Emmy in return!

olddudolddudabout 11 years ago
:)

This is a great story I can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'm checking your page every day in anticipation for your next chapter. Don't leave us hanging, we'd love more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Where did you go?

Please continue! Therrs so much potential here for the others to grow dicks too!

DapperestDanDapperestDanalmost 11 years agoAuthor

Sorry for the delay everyone. Life stuff gets in the way sometimes. I'm working on the next chapter now, so not much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

Keep up the good work. Would love to see more.

gal4u269gal4u269over 10 years ago
Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please keep going with this series! I don't usually read the sci-fi/fantasy stories as they are too far fetched for me but this is Awesome!!! Fun read and a great imagination! Kudos ;-)!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wonderful series. I'd love to see some guys thrown into the mix of this sex-filled house.

sexgundam666sexgundam666over 10 years ago
Wonderful

I can't tell you how much this series has helped with my writing, though I'm still an amateur compared to you. I really hope that you'll continue it at some point, I can be patient, but I really want a new chapter for this. Take your time and write another masterpiece as soon as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WONDERFUL

this is a GREAT series, the best I've read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So Hot!

Strange, crazy and bizarre but HOT HOT HOT!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wanted a bit of moral sense to this story. Especially when it kinda did want to be like that in the last chapter. There's no guilt, no character development, no point in the sex scenes. Maybe it's because I've read mostly from manhuas where even the R18 ones have a pretty decent story, with one of their top dogs being "Perfect Half" that I crave for the immersive story, instead of a lust driven and senseless lines of text.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous