All Comments on 'Her Open Invitation'

by Mister_Shy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
get it right

Get it right a female student is "coed" and mixed male/female group of students is "co-ed".

ttom76ttom76almost 11 years ago
Stopped after the Second Paragraph

"There was never any confusion about their relationship."

There sure was about your use of English.

Is Dillion his own protege?

After that start I decided not to finish.

To be fair, I didn't give it a score either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot

Sheesh... tough crowd sweating the small stuff. Yeah, I was confused about the first paragraph, too. But - the rest of story is hot. The description of her breasts is great, and the office scene is a real turn-on.

Mister_ShyMister_Shyover 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks. I wanted to try something a little different with this one. Glad you stuck with it and thanks for reading.

papermache00papermache00almost 10 years ago
mmm

I love this one Mister_ Shy. Every time I read it I come so hard. It's sooo good. I want more. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good

Great story. Continue this please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story.

Just not my proverbial cup of coffee. The women in my life, since my first girlfriend, have always called me "a Sweetheart", and I just don't go for the rougher aspect of lovemaking.

But that's just me.

Well written, again.

LittleMissCurious87LittleMissCurious87over 6 years ago
So good!!!

Wow, this was amazing!!! More please, I want more! So, so good. I love the interaction between the two of them! Well written!

bruce1971bruce1971over 3 years ago
Oh.My. God.

Simply outstanding. This story is absoutely perfect!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMister_Shy@Mister_Shy
2708 Followers
Hello, fellow Literoticans! Veronica here. Thank you for reading my smut! Writing for Lit has been one of the most gratifying hobbies of my life. Nothing quite compares to sharing my dirty fantasies with fellow dirty minds. It's an honor and a privilege. :) Several years ago...