All Comments on 'Her Presents'

by BothWorld

Sort by:
  • 169 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

I can skip over the vum eating part, but holy shit, F me next!

poznaniakpoznaniak10 days ago

Very hot, I almoust cum

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

You're gay now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really loved this story. Wish my partner would do this to me. 🙃😘

iamhere1977iamhere1977about 1 month ago

What a great story. Had me hooked from the beginning, all the way through.

The build up till the end, had me wanting More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What did she give up?

Nothing we saw.

I hope the hubby wakes up, and leaves her.

But he won’t, this is not that kind of story.

This was seductive abuse.

Abuse isn’t sexy. Even when you couch it as such.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good premise.

Gave up before the end.

Lacked extended teasing/edging of him.

And SO full of typos and wrong words it was too disconcerting for me.

You certainly need to learn the difference between VENERABLE, which is what you wrote, and VULNERABLE, which is what you meant.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

True domination and submission, not the abusive violation of consent that is so popular in most stories. It is by far the best D/s story I have read so far.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

One of the hottest stories I’ve read…A must read!

I own a wide variety of cock rings (over 50) and I can tell you this story is telling the truth. Also, the sexiest and most erotic wife’s an author has written about. The only bad part is I need more of this story, but it looks like the author has stopped posting stories here.

And to the negative comments below about prison and divorce…did you actually read the story? If you don’t like this story, you don’t like erotica. Why are you here?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Straight to jail and then divorce for her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great big turn on as it is one of my fantasy 👌

Bijohnthomas4u2Bijohnthomas4u25 months ago

This story blasted my mind

AkpervertAkpervert6 months ago

OMFG!!! I never knew I had any interest in some of the cum eating and play that's in this story. But if my lover (my wife is NEVER going to do this to/for me) took me on this trip...I'd feel as if I was ahead of First Class!

Whew! I don't know if I've cum this hard in years!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Have him try a real cock.

dervish99dervish997 months ago

Wonderful fantasy, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot story...More bullshit than reality. I KNOW what happens to a cock ring after cumming. My wife really likes putting a ribbed sleeve on a 2 c vibrator and sliding it in and out of me til I explode in her mouth and all over her face. I've offered to have have her use one of our the strap-ons on me, but she said, "but then I couldn't suck you".

poznaniakpoznaniak8 months ago

Great story, I am very hard after reading. Thanks

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggs8 months ago

Love this story. I've leaked and cum many times over the years thanks to it. Especially love how she continues to feed him his leaking cum.

Thanks for writing. I hope you are doing well.

younggregyounggreg9 months ago

Great story, if you continue and Feminze him try adding Strapon Cum. Just a thought?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Leaving the ring on for any amount of time is a very real health hazard. And shoving that doldo that hard into his ass would have ripped the sphincter muscles so badly he would have needed emergency surgery to avoid bleeding to death. What a bitch! As soon as he can walk, he should have divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

Rushed sex.

Needed much more teasing foreplay.

Lacked tension.

Three stars.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle10 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Wishing my wife was doing that for me. Hopefully you finish his journey. I want to see how you want it to end.

Cdinsatin61Cdinsatin6110 months ago

I would love to find a good woman like her❤️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was afraid this was going to be another cuck story but I was waaaaay off. This is probably closer to many couples reality or they wish it was but are afraid to make that leap of faith in their partner. I get it, it’s scary to put yourself out there and even more so when you suggest something that they may call you a sick pervert and leave you while telling the world or at least your world. I would have really enjoyed seeing where this went after that night of fun and sexual fulfillment. Still a 5 star good time.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Interesting premise.

But every sex interaction is rushed. Lacks details. No tension at all. No convincing necessary Too automatic.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved that it stayed between the husband and wife. I was taken in when she ordered him to lick his cum, and he quickly obeyed. Kissing deeply after the blowjob was very hoy, but giving him the creampie sitting on his face was scorching! I was really able to identify with the submissive man letting his wife seduce him into anal. The mutual love, desire and pleasure made the story a kinky little tale I think I might enjoy living. In all, this is a lovely fantasy that I'm sure I will continue to contemplate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bring on the real thing Tom/Tammy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Crossing over isn't my thing. Sorry.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeabout 1 year ago

Very hot story; hoping the domination continues...

BluesDoctorBluesDoctorabout 1 year ago

I absolutely loved this story. You put into words my deepest fantasy, second only to the craving for someone to take me like that. I found myse.f wanting more yet feel that was a good stopping point. Now excuse me while i go look for more lube, thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love x Dressing And strapon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This might be my favorite story on lit. Now I just need to find the right man to fuck. Yum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish my wife would do this for me. I’m so turned on by sissy porn and would love a hard strapon in my ass.

BobLee7BobLee7about 1 year ago

How much would a wife like this cost. Asking for a friend.

Just2KinkyJust2Kinkyabout 1 year ago

You lucky man. Perfect wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!!! Loved this story. Getting ready to go out tonight and already have a lot of pre come in my pink panties!! Can’t wait to get ass fucked hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Long wearing of the rings is a health issue. Cold water in the shower and it slips off. An ice cube for a minute or two and it slips off. A pair of dykes cuts it off at any time. She's using, abusing and manipulating him for her own desires. What a bitch. Time to dump her.

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

A gift that keeps on giving(cumming). Your story really hits the spot, still popular. If that was my wife I just might consider i

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

This author's only story that is not Gay Male or T & G should be in anal, so more people would ignore it. At least she didn't find him a real cock to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sharing with the wife right now! Please do this to me, your cum eater!

Lynx_247Lynx_247over 1 year ago

Wowzer great story it definitely got me hot and bothered thinking it was me in his place

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my god this story covered so many of my fantasys especially when she sat on his face and drained all of his juices into his mouth wow 😳

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

don't like the panty/fem shit. Other than that, it was great

BrittneyjessicaBrittneyjessicaalmost 2 years ago

I loved your story along with your amazing mind. I wish that was me being seduced and fucked like that.

ph1lboyph1lboyalmost 2 years ago

superbly written, loved the encouragement she gave and got him there in the end, thanks

heyrockyheyrockyalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful story I can relate to every word. I love the feeling of climaxing after a good hard pounding and it’s amazing to be able to keep going working that cock so soon after an orgasm and yet hungry for another

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

With his legs on her shoulders, she should direct his ejaculation straight into his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh how I would love to be fucked by her cock and eat my cum! Lrsliecd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

GREAT STORY .MESMERIZING . BUT WHERE DO YOU GET THAT THREE RING COCKRING

KodJak22KodJak22almost 2 years ago

Really nice pegging story.

Love how he turned out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

Had great possibilities,

But where was all the teasing? And the edging?

"She gave me a wirld class blowjob" is a statement. I can't inagine how a good blowjob could be described so unerotically.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the story, but it was way too long. The husband obviously liked the idea of sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass so his wife should introduce another man to service him and her!!

nicolawilliamsnicolawilliamsabout 2 years ago

A great story what girlie would not love this tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just got through reading the story and it kinda sounds like the wife and I and we both love it she's the best wife in the world

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To much for me. My wife won't tolerate anal se so I definitely won't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHAT DOES THAT THREE RING COCK RING LOOK LIKE ?

LuganisLuganisover 2 years ago

I love it, quite believable. The story is really hot. She’s my dream woman… unconventional, willing to explore their sexuality, without caring about what others may think. She knew exactly where she was taking him. What’s not clear to me is what we’re the panties, suspenders and Nikons, unless her objective is to sissify him in a continuation…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Could have been great.....

But your grammar is way off. He looked vulnerable not venerable.

Too many people spell lose as loose. They are two different words entirely.

Plus you start off in past tense then switch to present tense.

A good idea, just a pity it didn't become a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story, a husband and wife exploring each other... without cuckolding.

DickBigunsDickBigunsover 2 years ago

Pegging the meter!! Loved it!! Do me next!

MultipleOrgasmManMultipleOrgasmManover 2 years ago

That’s one of the hottest stories I’ve ever read!!!! It’s one of my fantasies. I know I’m going to use a vibrator again and again and again when I read it again. The descriptions of everything is perfect. !!! I hope the next story is just as hot. Thanks for this story.

Fremen808Fremen808over 2 years ago

That was hot, not unexpected but probably somewhat realistic though not sure how many women in real life would desire this outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first page was my most preferred part but the last page was interesting as well. I liked this because I have thought about this before. I like being dominated more but I do have thoughts about dominating sometimes as well. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

was hot but a little off the wall

Aleks770311Aleks770311over 2 years ago

Очень понравился рассказ. Особенно до того момента где он начал одеваться в женскую одежду. Автору огромный респект. Продолжай дальше.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really HOT but, it should have had a fourth ipage where she brought two guys (might as well be big black Cock who spit-roasted the guy ‘til there was cum galore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The husband should divorce her and admit his true sexuality, or maybe just shoot himself before she really does something he can't recover from.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the story, it makes me want to BE the husband.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

you can't wear a cock ring more than 30-60 minutes without risking blood vessel damage, certainly not for days in a row. Guess no enemas where needed. Otherwise very erotic, exciting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OK, he loves the taste of cum, he's actively looking at other men's junk and he's loving having a 9" dick shoved forcefully up his ass. When is his wife going to bring in her big dicked boyfriend to fuck them both, cuckolding him as so many of the authors on this site believe is prevalent and the natural order of things. Did not like this story of a faggot in training.

RegretsRegretsalmost 3 years ago
Excellent. A wife who really IS a wife

This was so good. This is something that you never hear of, a woman who has really got to know her husband better than he himself. I liked the idea of Male panties, knickers would have pleased me more. How good it would have been if they were titled with a simple drawer string so that his balls could drop into that pouch and then the string operated to trap them there. If he is to wear nylons in the future there will be a need for shaving his legs but of course she will have that well in hand. This is practically a handbook for women so that they might consider how to go the extra mile for their men, which is so rare actually. Perhaps there can be a butt plug, which he has with him at work and sometimes he gets a message to fit it, so that he will be relaxed enough for her when he gets home.

I liked her control voice. If this could be used to put him on a weight loss program enough so that other women might comment that he looks just a bit underweight, but this would need her kindly firmness to be increased and I think that a cage might become necessary and a cane. This would be my preference but obviously both actors must be onboard if their perfect relationship is to run as smoothly into this new future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow.... So turned on I had to rub one out

vector2065vector2065almost 3 years ago

Great story, love to have a woman like her, so sensually devious and dominating. Would like to have a part 2.

BigDee44BigDee44about 3 years ago

"I have wanted this for a long time," she said. In amount of lucidness he asks, "How longs that, dear?" "A couple of years." Then she admits that she feels like her sex assignment was wrong from birth and that she has always thought of herself as male, even though she has a female body. She just lacked the courage to come out with it. And now, "I want you to always be my bitch and dress in women's clothing. Oh, and the cock ring? The latch does not come undone." Uh, no thanks. Their whole relationship has been a lie and he will eventually resent her/him.

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

She is a little conniving, but in a loving way. It all works out in the end... get it?

Wish there had been a little build up of what her plan(s) or thoughts are/were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonderful loving story. Wish I could find more like it. I think you just needed a little more description in some areas. Like, what does Pam look like? How talll, what color hair and how long? What were the color of the panties and garter belt and stockings?

Will there be a part 2?

Rayjay507Rayjay507over 3 years ago

Yes...without a doubt I would love to have this exact scenario happen. I’m so ready to suck my first real cock. Curiosity is over. I’m ready for a real cock. Yes...I will unload their balls all night, gladly. I love to eat my own cum so the natural progression is to suck it out of an all natural real hard cock. Empty balls and a full belly is my desire. Just give me my chance. I’ll make you happy time and time again. I’ll be at your becon call or text. I’m ready!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DILDORYDR

I would love to live this fantasy.

shineonu2shineonu2over 3 years ago

That was absolutely incredible! I have to laugh at myself with this one. As I'm writing this, I'm actually picturing as a young kid, at a Carnival and asking some adult if I can go on that ride again?! Swear to the author! Holy Hell that was just what the doctor ordered! Thank You. YUMmmmmmm.

HotjaneyHotjaneyover 3 years ago

Very hot, but too short. I need more.

yesamwilling2yesamwilling2over 3 years ago

That wes the best story, What a lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yawn

Boring AF!!! Try HARDer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
super hot

I so enjoy stories where wife encourages hubby to pursue thoughts of sucking a penis. I continue to wonder what it would be like to bring a man off and watch his creamy goo flow out of his throbbing cock while being up close to it.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
SUPER HOT HOT EROTIC STORY

Great story..fun to read..kept the excitement...loved it...wanted more....5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We need more than 5 stars

One of the BEST stories on these pages. I like how she started simply with the cock-ring and then gradually upped the ante. She seduced him. And he loved it.

I agree with other comments. We need more chapters.

BigggredddBigggredddover 3 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories! I love how she slowly sissifies her husband and makes him love the process. Please tell me that more chapters are on the horizon.

JulesornotJulesornotover 3 years ago
Fabulous

Great writing, great story...will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Hot!!

Very 🔥🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When do we get part 2?

Incredible writing, need more

loveevolloveevolalmost 4 years ago

A+, you know just what for her to say, and how most would react, i know cus that's how I would if I were either of them,

Thanx for the story

dreamerboidreamerboialmost 4 years ago
awesome writing

Builds the tension to a hot hard ending, love to read more..

DeanaBardDeanaBardalmost 4 years ago

Bravo! Excellent story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hottn wet

Oh I am so wet , been wanting this for years, love wearing my lingerie and stockings while playing with my toys, send these people my way

lingerie65lingerie65about 4 years ago
Cumming from her gifts.

I was totally taken into their world, such a sexually charged couple living & playing opposite gender is just so sexy. Wishing I was just hoping that someday I'd get ficked in such a manner, while dressed in sexy lingerie, feeling the beautiful sensations' as a woman does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wowwwwwww

that's soooo fucking hottttt!! I wish I were him!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OHHHH MY GAWD!!

One of the best literotica I've read ... and so looking for a continued saga. I'm almost jealous of him - and not having someone the type of wife portrayed in this story. WoW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

Well written, with a terrific buildup throughout; one thing made me laugh, though: "venerable" = accorded a great deal of respect, and

"vulnerable" = susceptible to emotional or physical attack or harm.

It was, though, as I said, a really well written story. The gradual buildup to the conclusion is about as good as it gets on this site. Keep it up!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous