All Comments on 'Her Problem Ch. 03'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
bff has to die of aids in mex whore house

And do 5 donkey shows a day

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
WHERE TO START WITH THE BLAME

and how far down do I have to crawl to see sunlight, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

Fucking cunt. I'm sorry. Two fucking cunts. I don't know how or why you will make them stay together but I'll read on, hoping for the best but expecting the worst. We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too little for so long

This submission is way too short for the length of time since the last one. I lose track of the story line and don't receive enough to keep me interested in waiting for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
too short

too short a rendering for the amount of time between stories pick up the pace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
THE CUCKLOD IS SURPRISE????

Too predicable! Cuck&Wife!!! if Cuck husband want's Revenge on Wife&BFF he should get his Father-Law help to Teach Wife&BFF a painfull lesson to Remeber on not following Promises made!!!! Beat or Burn the Bitches???

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Please

Please do not try to stretch reality to drag us through this poor man's indecision and obsession. If it drinks like a slut, and fucks like a slut it is a slut, pure and simple. Sluts are not marriage material for normal men. Unless you are a pervert and probably a closet homosexual, you do not want to see other men fuck your woman. So, He has only one course of action - cut her loose and move on. There can be no revenge theme here, if only because he knew what he was getting when he married her - his mistake. Of course dad's strong arm routine didn't help. In any case, let's keep this real, he moves on, hopefully he has learned from his foolishness (you do not marry gang-bangers - ever!) and if you are a romantic - he finds a nice girl who wants a nice life and they marry, have a couple of kids and a nice monogamous marriage! (Believe it or not, most people are able to achieve this with out too much effort!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

If he is that big a wimp put gun to his head

FD45FD45about 10 years ago

Am I wrong here?

He only saw his wife go off in a limo rubbing the other men's penises, yes? Bad but I am wondering about a set up.

Did the video end there or did he just run off?

And honestly, I don't see he has any frigging choice. If Daddy Dearest is going to threaten his LIFE over a BED, what are his chances of getting away with a divorce without dying?

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Time for Joe to Stop and Think

She is a spoiled slut. Remember when her father strong armed Joe back into the relationship with her? Remember the promises? More lies. Always trust people...to do what they have done in the past, never trust their words! Please let Joe learn this lesson. Please let Joe learn that 52% of the worlds population are women and only 20%-30% of those are cheaters. Please let Joe know that love is an act, it is a verb, it is also a choice. He needs to get over his infatuation, his fantasy of her and to stop making an effort to love her. Sluts are not worthy of love. They throw love with all the heart and effort in the gutter and drip their lovers cum all over it. Why? Simple, they are selfish and in the past they have gotten away with it. At first it was because they had bad parents, later it was because they were pretty enough to get away with it. They use their position in the world to abuse other people. Why? Power, or rather a sense of power. In truth, most sluts wind up with less than great lives. They get caught in a back eddy of their own ego. This is not the kind of person you want to spend your time with. This is not the kind of person you want to raise kids with. This is not the kind of person you want influencing your children for 18-21 years. In short, cheaters are shitty, useless people. Alcohol is an excuse. People do not become different people after a drink, they become who they really are after the facade melts away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So daddy forces them together despite the fact that she cheated on him.

Then she cheats again. Being drunk is an excuse, not a reason no matter what you believe. If she didn't want to cheat, she wouldn't have, regardless of gown ugh she drank. Likewise, considering how jealous, insecure and afraid he is, it would be better for them to get a divorce.

This marriage was done a long time ago, the cheating is simply the icing on the cake.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 10 years ago
To say that this is getting tedious...

... would be an understatement. Please say that we don't have to bring in "FTDS".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This chapter!!!!!

This chapter is another nail in her coffin. He should just leave,to hell with taking her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
dead wives and BFF tell no lies

get them in a car, kill them both say a broken neck, set the car on fire, and drive it off a cliff, end of problem. If daddy is really a problem get on a roof top with a rifle with a set scope, put one bullet thru him when he comes out his business door.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Weak willed woman

I have to say, leave this chick. If you have a wife that you have to babysit 24 hours a day, then you are in a losing situation. If this guy wants to spend the rest of his life watching his wife like a hawk, then it is what it is. But he needs to wake up if he thinks that he can be happy that way. The problem is not Stephanie. The problem is his wife is weak willed. Stephanie is only doing what she is allowed to do. I know that he loves her, so leaving her would be hard to do for him. But looking over her shoulder everyday has to be harder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Weak plot

As soon as his wife said her BFF was joining her he should have known he was set up. He should have called his gangster father in law and at least have them tailed. Wife should have made her BFF change her attitude towards her husband not the other way around. Her history with her BFF should have made dropping all contact with her a condition of the marriage. BFF conduct did not improve over the years. Wife's failure to recognize this dooms their marriage. It is so obvious that it makes your story unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dear Annony. YOU are a sick man and so viloent

You need help baby!! Seek it before you actually kill some woman!! Man you are one sick fuck! Drive a car off a cliff or shot them !! Jesus you dumbass you need help ITS A FUCKLING STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The plot just became obvious.

Nobody has yet seen the whole video. This immediately suggests that the end of the video will show wifey did NOT cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
weak minded people and no common sense

look that the fucking film.and then make decision.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmm ...

... instead of addressing major problems in a relationship, why not let the poor sap forget about her philandering by giving him some hot, sweaty sex. Goldfish brain will be none the wiser and Slut can continue whoring with her "model" friend Stephanie. A great plot indeed...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: Dear Annony. YOU are a sick man and so viloent

fuck you moron you can't spell "violent", he's right dead whore tell no tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stephanie is right on both counts

Joe is a loser and Mare is a slut. Mare put her friend ahead of her husband, so that there should be enough to dump her.

But Joe being the loser doesn't have the balls to look at the video.

So Stephanie is right.

Joe will change and have 3soes, etc because he loves the they to much to live without her ala mikoli.

OR Mares father will step in and save Mare. Stephanie called Joe under duress from a gun at her head.

Regardless,weak, weak, weak, and typical mikoli.

UGH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can't Wait

til the next chapter. Did Mare succomb and have one of her famous orgies? Or, did she realize what was going on and stop herself before actually having sex? Or, was this a ruse or joke set up by Stephanie and Mare to teach her husband a lesson?

My take is that in all three scenarios she has gone too far and has disrespected (there I did it - I always promised myself I would n't use "disrespect" as a verb or whatever it is when used in this context) her husband too much. She has chosen Steph over her husband every time. She has caused him tremendous pain in all above scenarios. She should never have been in that position. If it was a joke on her husband it was so over the top that even if her husband can get over it he should not do so without having Mare face real consequences and then only if there is true remorse and atonement on her part. Any scenario was too much because even going to a bar and drinking with Steph OR pretending to is too much given her history and prior abuse of her husband.

Anon.1

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 10 years ago
This chapter

was exactly what we expected, except it gave us nothing new. The end of the last chapter signaled trouble because of the girl friend. We all knew that was coming. So you really gave us nothing with this short chapter. No matter what Mare did or did not do, how can this guy keep on living like this? He saw enough to end the charade. Who wants a wife that cannot drink, but does when she is away from her hubby? If we find that she didn't get laid and only gave a few blowjobs, will that be okay? The problem here is not the sex. Its partners that are not pulling together to make a life. He cannot trust her and needs to end the partnership. They have different goals and approaches to them. I am curious about his hare-brained idea of living with Mare but getting revenge. My question is; why bother?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Queer shit

Get a life

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago
HDK and the Anon previous got it so right

So very predictable and as per usual, none of this author's characters behavior or actions make any sense or come across as any way realistic. Considering the 3 years of shit wifey went through due to the actions of of her cunt of a BFF already, no way would she consider staying in contact with such a person. It just wouldn't happen and that's not even taking into question how much her husband dislike the bitch. Also mafia daddy, having seen how messed up his daughter was for 3 years would never allow Stephanie to have any part of Marie's life.

Also, enough with the wuss main characters. No one would live with a spouse who shows them so much disrespect and requires constant monitoring. The fact the Marie puts her slut of a BFF ahead of her husband every fucking time proves the marriage dead. Knowing you can't handle your drink and then drinking is not a mistake, it's a choice.

Even if nothing more happened that night than was show on the video it's still more than enough to end most relationships. Letting scumbags grope you and them groping them back is cheating on your spouse.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
If This Moron Takes Her Back..

Rule 1 - Stephanie is history - no calls, texts, emails or visits.

Rule 2 - NO trips out of town without Husband.

Rule 3 - No drinking, must attend AA.

ANY single violation of any rule ends marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

He needs to divorce the cheating whore. Hell she's not a whore she didn't get any money for taking those other guys cocks and sperm into her belly, she is nothing but a skanky slut the hopefully gets AIDS. Drinking is not her problem, a skanky slut like her would eventually fuck around behind her husbands back.

hopefully Mare and Stephanie die before they have a chance to breed and pollute the human gene pool even more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Garbage

Seriously, give up on writing you talentless hack. Your stories are all so predictable and so pathetic, let me guess his plan involves it being okay for him to have a harem of women while she is chaste and repentant until he kills her at the end for finally getting tired of sharing him and getting a little on the side herself. You're a fucking hypocrite, a misogynist, and just an all around pathetic excuse for a human being.

JohnChildJohnChildabout 10 years ago
Give him a break!!!!

To all conclusion jumpers you are going to give yourselves a heart attack. Give Mikoli a chance to at least finish the story before you shoot it to bits or pat him on the back.

I'm looking forward to the next installment keep up the good words please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Waiting to see.

Watch the video punk.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Problems developing ...

Lots of questions with this chapter . . .a little surprised that this guy has so quickly decided to not divorce his wife. This is serious behavior. She is repeating her previous behavior that nearly cost her the love of her life (clearly the previous incident did not have the impact it should have - which belies how distraught she apparently was low those many years). She still maintains the friendship of Stephanie and fails to understand her hubby's concern? Again, it contradicts the level of depression she previously exhibited. It is almost like she now thinks it was no big deal. And he's not concerned about this? I may be able to accept him coming to that conclusion after great deliberation and emotional turmoil, but not the way it has been written. Poor plot development.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
A few more thoughts ...

Other thoughts: her behavior with these other men (both in college and at the conference) would have to be that of someone who has a serious drinking problem. And yet, outside of these two incidences, the author does not depict her as having a serious drinking problem. When people get so drunk that they do stupid things, they generally do things that internally they have some inclination toward. The drunkenness reduces inhibitions. If she is a serious alcoholic who is having blackouts that she can't remember and becoming an entirely different person, then there should be more storyline to support this as her problem. If she merely gets carried away from time to time, then forgiving her seems crazy. As she takes the next drink, she knows what will happen, and yet she continues. Deep inside, she wants it to happen. That's a problem.

Additionally, the author dropped several hints that hubby doesn't actually know how the video ends. Could it be that the video shows her coming to her senses and rebuffing the advances of the men? So what if it does? She still willingly went too far. Hubby needs to kick her to the curb.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Video !

The readers need to know what on the rest of the video ! ?

It might not have ended how he thought it would. Would it not be a surprise if Stephanie stop the gang bang just before the guys were about to fuck Marie !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i read this

because i was bored from sitting inside because of a snow storm and do i hate myself there are to many matt moreaus on this site and you are one, that is your business but please say at the top that you are a sick fuck so normal people can skip your garbage.

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
Like the tension the story provided

but I am starting to fear another cucky tale given Joe's admission that he cannot kick Mare to the curb. But first he has to watch the whole video, and listen to the voice mails. Maybe Mare caught herself and didnt go any further-but I guess not likely given Stephanie's voice mail. That Steph is an evil one, cant wait for something bad to happen to her.

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
Also

Joe needs to get his father in law involved. He needs to let him hear Steph's voice mail, and see the video, so he can obtain his assistance in getting Mare the help she needs, and finishing her relationship with Steph for all time.

PultoyPultoyabout 10 years ago
Well...

The biggest criticism I have is the length of the chapters and the time between your postings.

It's unreasonable of you to write so little, post so infrequently when you are doing a series.

The direction of the story is emotional and the writing is pretty good. We all hate the girlfriend, Stephanie, we are furious with Mare and everybody is shouting at the protagonist to divorce her, turn the tape over to the girls father, kill Stephanie, etc.

You'll do whatever you wish with all this and it will be interesting I'm sure. But, honestly, the criminal thing you are doing is the length of posts being so short and the time between them is too long to really do the story or yourself justice. Your fans aren't being served either.

3* on those two issues.

Regards,

-Pultoy

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
Pultoy has it right

Yeah, we've seen this story before (at least so far). What is new? Very little.

And the writing flows. But...how many weeks has it been? I am a slow writer, but if I focused, I could have done this chapter in a day with editing. I was roundly criticized for IPO and I SHOULD have been criticized.

Get the rest of this out of your system in one go. It's like you doling out ONE plot point at a time. A) she cheats and I leave B) Big Daddy Ortega makes me take her back and marry her C) she cheats again.

I was excited to see this story BUT I was roundly disappointed at how short it was.

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago
clueless to a major drinking problem

Drbeamer3333 & KarenE raised a major serious plot hole. Marie knows she has a major problem when she drinks yet continues to do it?

Considering how shit her life went after Joe walked out of it after catching her having a gangbang along with her intolerance for alcohol being such a know issue that it was brought up during their phone conversation, its just absurd that Marie would ever touch a drink again after it being such a major factor in why they split up the first time.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanabout 10 years ago
below average, silly soap

nobody talks like that in real life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow, what a surprise

Sure didn't see THAT coming. It's amazing that you took all that time to come up with something that in-depth and detailed.

<P>

Ah, who am I kidding? This reads like you read all of the comments on the last chapter and said, “Fuck it” and spent about 2 seconds figuring out the plot for this clichéd mess.

<P>

The only thing that might have taken a little thought – very little – is him deciding they were going to stay together, the “I love her too much” bullshit. Too bad you did NOTHING to substantiate that stance.

<P>

If you’re gonna wait so long between chapters, it might be a good idea to at least try to create the illusion you spent some time on this.

<P>

The only reason to continue monitoring this is to see how much bullshit you can pile on, how ludicrous you can make the plot of forcing a reconciliation were it doesn’t belong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: Wow, what a surprise

After reading this I thought "What if we're being set up?" What if mikoli5763 broke it off there so people would react to, well, what was written, only to post in the next chapter that she was playing along with Stephanie, acting drunk to get back at her.

<P>

Unfortunately, that won't work, either. If that really was her plan, there was no reason to keep it from her husband. She had to know Stephanie would send a video, a message, something, to torment him, so what ever pain he feels at thinking she is cheating on him is her fault. That is not an act of love. It's not even hate: it's indifference, which is worse.

<P>

No, no matter what, you've laid the groundwork for a divorce and ONLY a divorce. A reconciliation would be inane and against everything you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story

And you know it is good as the trolls stop dragging their knuckles on the floor of their momma's basement to type a nasty comment in. Losers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This makes no sense , why is Stephanie even in the story at this point in time

Between the father and Scott this women should have been taken care of. With friends like that who needs enemies. As for the wife believing she is a friend knowing their open marriage ,she agrees to meet Stephanie at the convention , makes this authors writing so weak. Surely he could have figured out a better scenario. Than this dumb plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I knew from our past separation that I couldn't live without Mare in my life,

Bullshit, dump the cunt and severely fuck Stephanie up.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Problem

Fix the Problem, Mare`s skank girlfriend should be found floating with a 38 special in her head in the river. Mare`s daddy has the connections. If not dump the drunk bitch.

imanononeimanononeabout 10 years ago
So much Vitriol!

Mikoli, I would like to say thank you for your story. I really enjoy it. Ignore the ingrates. My God, you would think that they were paying hard earned money to read stories on this site instead of getting to do it for free. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. I think some of the commentators secretly get off on being able to abuse anonymously. I know they secretly enjoy your stories or they wouldn't take the time to read them. Talk abut a fetish. I am looking forward to what is coming next.

Anon.1

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago

I'll hate this story without being anonymous, thank you very much. It sucks, but then the author sucks in all his other formulaic, boring stories here. 1 star.

mikemech74mikemech74about 10 years ago
dump the hoe

make 4 dvd send one to her dad give two to his lawyer send one to her then ask for 50/50 and walk away let he dad take care of it hes the one that said it was going to work out

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 10 years ago
Agree with most comments

Hubby is a wimp! Why not watch the entire video? All the crying and vomiting are very clichéd. Can't tell his friend what's wrong? Getting ridiculous. Time to file for divorce. If Daddy kills him, well, it at least ends the misery. Story needs to finish already. Not sure I can read another chapter at this rate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: So much Vitriol!

I noticed you really didn't say much about the story itself, just trashing others for daring to have their own opinions on the story.

<P>

Or is it that you're trying to say it's worth what people paid for it? We paid nothing for it so it's worth nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Could be better.

Considering that this series has multiple chapters, but each chapter is 2 pages long makes want to keep what have been doing. which is wait a year and come back to read the entire series after it is completed. I want to like this story, mikoli5763 you're making it difficult with the short chapters. it isn't building the suspense, it's making want to avoid everything you will write in the future is this is a pattern with you.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanabout 10 years ago
Scores Indicative of Weakness of WRITING

if you open a story with a 4-point rating and chapter two got about a 3.5 points and a third captures about a 3, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to see what the AVERAGE READER is telling you.

discount those who give a story a 5 and those who give a story a 1; just GLANCE at the average trajectory of a story, as rated by the AVERAGE READER ---- you have to know some math and understand that imaginary average person/audience ---- and if you're not JUST PLAIN BOB or some others who SHOOT for the LOWEST score possible, because their game in these forum is for some odd fetish satisfaction (the nastier and lower the opinion, the MORE they put their hearts and souls into cranking out MORE of the same veins), then you know there's something NOT RIGHT about your story, yourself, what-not.

of course, SOME STORIES are really very complex, very nuanced, and many readers --- even if they are honest readers who are attentive ---- can't seem to appreciate them, and so, they rate them not as high as SOME OTHER READERS think...but that's rare.

in very recent postings, I think BOILERPLATE RENDERING and EQUATION are two good examples. the former is PURPORTED to be a highly nuanced, well written, and complex story, PER the reviews of many of LIT's most respected writers and, yet, it got (all 3 chapters combined) about a 4.35 or so points, while the later, EQUATION, got a solid HIGH 4's (4.70s).

with these two, I liked EQUATION better because it's straightforward; it's about tragedy, crime against those who loved you, and moving on; it didn't spend endless hours (in the lives of the characters) doing pseudo psycho babbling...

whereas BOILERPLATE crawls from one end of a made-man mud field to the other end, and THEN crawls back, bitching, crying, and screaming all the way and THEN get a shower and then start again the whole mindless nonsense. THAT'S how I saw it, so I gave it no more than a 2.5, on average.

but this story here, HER PROBLEM, is NEVER purported or assumed or pretended to be very complex, nuanced, or well written. it is simply some idiot bitching for NO REASON other than that he must bitch because he can't and won't live without his MARE and he cries and cries and vomit over and over her cheating, purported cheating, etc.

if the story WERE more complex, or more tragic, with more clever dialogues or characterization.... sure, some of us course parse out views of/about it in a more forgiving manner; but it's not.

it's just NAUSEATING, really

user110user110about 10 years ago
from the level of emotion this story has stirred up

you know the writing is top notch. if you didn't make the hero of the story (which the protagonist always is) so ridiculously stupid and weak, your ratings would be 4.8+. this story is worse than usual because not only is the cuck pathetic, his wife is also unbelievably stupid. who stays best friends with someone who sets them up to be raped? nobody. ever. and drugging a woman into compliance IS rape, even if the drug is legal. there are 1000s of men in prison right now for exactly that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Author failed with his own plot

Where is Mare DAD?You made him a powerful gangster...what would he do hearing Stephanie trying to harm his daughter marriage for the SECOND time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
send father in law copy of the video

tell him this is why I'm divorcing your daughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hey Mikoli...

I'd like to know why all of your husbands are total crybabies? Most men don't cry all the time like that. And what with the running in to confront her in the bedroom and ends up breaking down and crying with her? You are seriously close to convincing me that there is no way Mikoli can actually be a man. Women cry and act like your male characters do....men don't. The but I lover her too much to raise my voice or stand up for myself bullshit in your stories is very very tired at this point. Have the man stand up and actually....I don't know....act like a real man does for a change. Seriously the readers would love you for changing things up a bit!

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Unfortunately I feel compelled to read the next chapter....

I really continue wondering what the hold that Stephanie has on Mare is. The story certainly holds my attention and seems to have gotten many people emotionally upset. Deal some more...

P.S. Personally I would go tell Mr. Ortiz that I was divorcing his daughter and let the chips fall as they will, but, since he does not want to do that, I have no idea what he is going to do, but he is going to look awfully wimpy!

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

I can understand him crying, who wouldn't. He need to gather himself and look at the video before making any decisions. When Mare gets home he need to let her hear that voicemail and watch the video. Of course Mare is going to blame it all on the alcohol and not put the blame where it belongs...with her and Stephanie.

He is already planning on staying with Mare but he will not be able to totally trust her again. That is not a healthy way to live.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I don't understand what's her problem

I mean his problem is definitly being a man and I'm not talking about being some knuckle dragging neanderthal but this guy is just playing out the string he chose. If your not going to have any self respect for yourself which is obvious, and he can't be honest with himself he might as well ask the girl friend to move in and let her continue to set her bff up with a constant parade of new fuck toys. so that he can finally find his place in his wife's life and do one of three thing move on, be and accept the cry baby he is or blow his brains out. this is the kind of theme or plot on this site that for some reason keeps repeating itself. which is why I wished they broke this category upt into at least three section. nough said, but continue on because I'm sure this character is just going to stay with her until he finally finds out what the word love means and it's got nothing to do with what he thought it meant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucking ball-less wonders

Why do you continually write about glorified cucks or pussies with cocks? You don't need to make the cheated husband look like a completely worthless loser to empathise with him. Tears to a degree, yes, plumbing despair, but unless you're an eunech you don't wallow in everything without a good dose of self-righteous anger. I'm not suggesting a BTB story like Irondragon or just plain bob, but FFS, man your male characters up.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 10 years ago
Yeah, where is Don Corleone??

If daddy is such a gangster, just send the tape to daddy with the commentary from Stephanie and tell him "Kill me if you want but this is why I am leaving your daughter".

If daddy is as big a gangster as you say, he will take care of things, especially ol' Steph."

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Mare is not the victim. She is the perpetrator.

I have to agree with the other commenters. This guy is wimpy. Her problem is that she is a slut waiting for an excuse to let her freak flag fly. His problem is that he is too stupid to realize that this. She is a spoiled girl who is used to getting what she wants when she wants. Her daddy solves all of her problems for her so she doesn't have to face any consequences. She has this snake of a friend who only brings out the bad in her. Everyone is asking, "Why would she hang around Stephanie? All she does is get her in trouble." The reason why she does it is because she uses Stephanie as a scapegoat for her bad behavior. She wants a bad guy to pin it on. As long as her stupid hubby blames Stephanie, he isn't blaming her. Stephanie isn't the bad guy here. She KNOWS what her friend really wants. She isn't doing anything that Mare isn't letter her do.

Look at Mare's actions: She goes with Stephanie WITHOUT hubby, knowing that he isn't going to be able to stop the fun. Just like in college. She gets drunk, knowing what it does to her, just like in college. She goes and has inappropriate fun with MULTIPLE guys. Hubby gets angry at STEPHANIE, but is left with unresolved issues because he refuses to believe that Mare is not the victim. She is the perpetrator.

As long as Mare has Stephanie, she doesn't have to live in the real world with consequences. She can say, "The devil made me do it" and she knows that daddy will clean up the mess. In the end, everyone looks at Stephanie as the villain, and poor, sweet, innocent, naïve Mare was simply swept up.

Everybody wants revenge on Stephanie, but for what? What will it solve? If he gets revenge on Stephanie, he is still left with the problem. His wife and her lusty loins are the real issue.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
conditions

Make her father take Stephanie for a one way ride as a condition of staying married to Mare.

Make Mare a witness to this and agree to this or ask daddy to let the divorce happen.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
the video

@ariesgirl said he should watch the video before making a decision.

Do you think Stephanie would have sent the video if Mare did not have sex with those men ?

She is too evil and too twisted by her hatred of Joe to not make sure that Mare did have a gang bang on that video.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I agree with chagrined

He should stand up to her daddy with the evidence. If her daddy is any kind of man - with any honor - he will support him and even help with teaching Steph a life lesson.

And why did the category change on this chapter? It was originally in Loving Wives and now it's Non-Erotic??? WTF?

bobby9909bobby9909about 10 years ago
What about the limo?

Chagrined and at least one anon seem to feel Joe should stand up to Mare's dad. I think so, too. I think if Joe stands up to Mare's father her father will gain a great deal of respect for him and besides - aren't "made men" supposed to deal with their cheating spouses swiftly and definitively? Joe can only improve his status with her dad by taking a stand on this issue.

But...

... where did the limo come from? Was it hired by the three hard tails trying to get in Mare's pants? Does Steph have a limo or enough money that she can hire a limo when she wants? Or does it belong to Mare's dad?

Enquiring minds want to know...

FD45FD45about 10 years ago

I believe it was clearly stated that Stephanie married a rich racist. That was the thing: both of these girls come from money.

That doesn't seem to be a very substantial quibble. It's $500 for a limo. Maybe more. Yeah, not cheap but we aren't talking buying a mansion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Makes no sense.

Let me get this straight. He was willing to dump her when she was DATING him and she got drunk and was banging guys 2 at a time in college....but he's NOT willing to get rid of her when she's MARRIED to him,and banging guys 3 at a time? She put her friend before him twice so far.After all,nobody pored the alcohol down her throat...Mare KNEW how drinking was going to affect her.Mare's drinking and hanging out with her skanky friend is nothing more than an excuse to fuck around,while having a "get out of jail free" card. Mikoli,I used to like your stuff...but now your stories just suck. No real man would tolerate this being done to him a second time.-BGunns

SigintSigintabout 10 years ago
" short period of time an hour into it "

One hour of LOW resolution video at HIGH compression is well over 25MB, the limit of most e-mail providers. Well, WELL, over.

Sorry, just a fact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Drunken skank

Forward the video to her father and divorce her. And send Daddy a bill for all expenses incurred.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
BEING AFRAID OF THE UNKNOWN

will never change the facts of the truth. TK U MLJ LV NV

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
Stehanie is right

You fucking pussy. A 6 foot 5inch pussy. Hopefully Mare will just realize that she's a whore and enjoys being a whore just like Stephanie. Grow a pair. Leave that fucking piece of shit.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
probably?

did he not just look at the video?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

cardboard characters. the stupid wife, the pussy-whipped husband, the evil bff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
kill yourself you dumb fuck...

I cant live without Mare = I cant live without a whore =

I cant live without drugs = I cant live without a cock up my ass.

There only thing you cant live without are food, water and air.

Mare is a dumb whore this stupid fuck should have kicked out years ago.

If the only thing standing between you having a wife and you having a whore of a wife is a few glasses of alcohol then you should just accept that you have a whore not a wife.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Pretty dumb slut

Good writing about deranged slut.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Definitely time

to sic Poppi on Stephanie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My Solution?

Joe should go to Mare’s father and have him arrange to have Stephanie knocked in the head and fed to the alligators. Problem solved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stephanie is not the problem

Marizona is a slut using alcohol as an alibi

And her father is a total hood. No one with any sense of honor would keep threatening his son-in-law. He;s just a scum, probably cartel.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
You were

You were warned, even her father knew she was a slut. Get a divorce and then make Stephanie disappear for good.

Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
Slip Sliding Away

Well, this story is getting ridiculous, illogical and contradicting what we know about the characters.

Wonderful.

He can't live without her? He did for four years until strong-armed by the father-in-law.

Mare is a slut and blaming someone else for her failings is idiotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just Send The Video

To her father, let him deal with it and be done with it you moron. Shit, everyone reading this knew what was going to happen, most of them didn't need a college education to see the train screaming down the tracks. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just stupid

Not remotely credible that he'd do anything but file for divorce. The plot has disintegrated into absurdity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
first things first

Send the voice mail and video to Mare's dad and let him take care of Stephanie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What a wuss!!! Agree let her dad handle Stephanie and walk away after divorce

Downhill slide into a shitty story.

Plenty of company down there.

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a load of crap. Characters like Joe are really not my kind, as weak as they come. You buried a good story premise. 1*

Ocker53Ocker53over 1 year ago

Starting to become too stupid to be entertaining ⭐️⭐️

Xzy89c1Xzy89c17 months ago

So she went out got drunk and got fucked with the same friend who supposedly set her up before? Nope. She is a slut who like multiplemguys...

gasperguy69gasperguy6919 days ago

I hope he saved a copy of the vidoe to show Mare!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous