All Comments on 'Her Problem Ch. 04'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
FD45FD45about 10 years ago

This story is posted.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
Gad

What a disgusting worthless piece of crap and that's the husband. The wife and the rest of the characters are worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
much to short and why would anyone keep this ignorant slut as a wife

really there is only a set up in this very short and unfinished "chapter".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Okay so far....

Having the bastard baby around at the grandparents place is still a bad choice. He'll constantly be reminded of her sluttish behavior every time he sees the kid so visiting the grandparents is out of the question. Abortion is the only possible solution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So why

The wife is the one in the wrong--so why is the husband moving out of the MASTER bedroom. What a fuckin' wimp!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
F.U.B.A.R.

Fucked. Up. Beyond. All. Repair.

Stupid, why no morning after pills ?

She uses birth control pills, so she is not all that devout of a Catholic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
bad chapter 4, end of marriage.how could he keep up this farce mr author.

what sick mother who happens to be a catholic would want to keep a baby conceived under these circumstances, I definitely have a problem with this churches teachings. most Catholics would get an abortion and most do not live by those doctrines. this kid would always be in his face and she would visit the child and have feelings for it and soon it would destroy his feelings for her. as it is most of us would divorce her cheating ass as is. this story is out of control and Mr. Ortiz should off Stephanie. and to blame the husband for not answering the phone its just unbelievable from this point forward... dear author you really killed a decent story...

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
Humiliation Agenda

I didn't want to be the first negative poster, so I deferred doing so.

This man cried three times. He trudged. He implored. He gave affection, promises, respect and love to a woman who probably still burping sperm fumes.

And yet he is tip toeing around her AND her parents.

The one time he is angry, he castigates himself for it.

So...the only question I have is this: At one point, you wrote that he had a 'determined tenor' to his voice.

Who did he borrow it from?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
always

Mare always sides against Joe, with her parents, with Stephanie, always.

She breaks promise after promise to him, wedding vows not least.

If she goes away she may as well stay away.

Seven to eight months without her is enough time to break free of her.

elHosedelHosedabout 10 years ago
And that's the end of this story...

...I could "possibly" see this idiot trying to reconcile right up until she proclaimed she wouldn't have an abortion. Yeah, this story is dead now.

NO man in real-life can recover from a blow like this unless he's a true masochist. Every time you look at your wife you'll know she was used as nothing more then breeding stock by another. It's demeaning to both parties, but especially to a man. To then have her choose to follow through and have the child... yeah... There's no way back from that.

cohibaIVcohibaIVabout 10 years ago
I'm sorry

I can't take any more. It is engaging and well-written, but you have robbed your main character of all validity and responsibility. I'm neither a BTB or RAAC fan, but you've created a main character that the reader just wants to slap. He is overwhelmed by his wife, her friend, his father-in-law and his mother-in-law. How he manages to work with athletes, much less attract a woman such a Marizona, is a mystery. And now he is scheming some elaborate revenge on Stephanie. Joe has revealed himself to be so hopeless and hapless that I hope Mare continues fucking around on him. Whatever happens, however, I won't find out. I'm sorry, I'm done.

koosewatcherkoosewatcherabout 10 years ago
Not smart enough!

This guy isn't smart enough to drive a car, much less graduate college and teach or coach our children! Please kill him off so the Whore can go to work in a Mexican Brothel where she belongs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i believe

this was written to see how many idiots would keep reading it, the author of this piece of crap is a retard and so was i for reading it.

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

While it is a captivating story (mostly due to being short submissions I think) I really find little to like.

Joe is an idiot. I cannot think he lives her this much. At best, he is afraid to try to find someone else. Fear is this powerful not love.

Mare is a head strong, self-centered whore with or without alcohol. Her general disregard for her husband's career, feelings or concerns should tell him everything he needs to know about her.

The Ortiz' are controlling and are so used to having power over people that cannot understand opposing viewpoints. He especially pisses me off every time he enters the story.

Stephanie is the obligatory jealous cunt.

Ganging up on him now to persuade him into what he will be expecting will happen because you've painted him out yo be that way. This is heading toward a real cuck story and that would be highly disappointing. Some would say taking her back is cuck enough and that might be true but raising another man's child will be the truest definition.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Continues well written

As I said after the last chapter. He should have talked immediately to Sr. Ortiz. The interesting problem is that he does not want a divorce even after all this. He loves the gal and just wants her to stop shitting on him.

Please note that her father thought that a divorce would be correct, he just did not wish to give away a lot of money! What a wonderful man.....

The mother said no on the abortion as if the decision was hers to make and Marizona did not protest! Now they put him on one side of the table as if he were the accused. No negotiation. Joe should insist on the divorce and if Marizona wants to form a new relationship in a couple of years fine. He will give it a try. But he seems pussy whipped by Mare and really unable to stand up for himself. He gives the same feeling as an alcoholic protesting against the unfairness of the world!

The story certainly does provoke strong emotions!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Contraception

Have you heard of the contraception called "morning-after-pill" works upto 120 hours after unprotected intercourse roughly 5 days. Costs $30 - $70.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
smh

What you read here is what a man pretending to have a spine is like

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
I'm Confused

People keep talking like Mr Ortiz strong-armed him into taking her back. He only insisted that Joe talk to her. He still could have walked away afterward.

As has been mentioned after the first incident, she KNOWS she gets wild when she drinks, so why does she drink. Stephanie can't "get her drunk" unless she holds her down an forces the drinks down her throat. She WILLINGLY took those drinks KNOWING what happened the last time, she cannot blame it on Stephanie or the drinking.

And how could she NOT believe Joe about Stephanie after the first incident? And I'm sure Stephanie wasn't hiding her contempt for Joe from Mare, that alone should have been enough to kick Steph to the curb.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Why is he still with her?

I can't understand why they aren't talking to lawyers at this point. Forget revenge on Stephanie. He needs to be working on the division of assets. The only thing revenge on Stephanie is going to do is make him feel better for the moment. A few years from now when all this has died down, she will be out of town celebrating a victory with a few drinks. Then he's going to have to deal with this shit storm all over again. He might not get lucky enough to get a video this time. His only evidence of her cheating on him will probably a funny discharge when he wakes up in the morning. Why not put the energy that he is going to use getting back at Stephanie to find another job in another town.

frasnostfrasnostabout 10 years ago
A terrible story

mikoli has drawn this tale out with convoluted filler which is completely implausible. The protagonist is confused and can't decide whether he wishes to stay as a "Matt Moreau-esque" wimp or by growing balls and reclaiming his life by ditching this silly clan of overbearing Mexicans.

Mare is strange character, she professes to be a loving wife who cannot live her life without Joe, yet constantly cheats on him and fraternizes with a conceited bitch who has no respect for her husband. Mare is an enigma; her character much like the peripheral characters and the overall story is poorly written. This, no doubt, is a sacrifice mikoli had to make to make the story "unique". It is unique all right: uniquely terrible...

I won't wait till the series is finished because the poor writing has irrevocably damaged this sorry tale.

1* because 0 stars is an impossibility...

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Who Would Really Put Up With This Crap?

Who would want a stupid, selfish bitch like her anyway? Who would want these stupid in laws that think they can tell you how to live your life? Fuck them all! Life is too short for this kind of heart ache and stupidity. I would post the video on the internet, send the link to everyone she knows, and file for divorce. As for the kid, who cares? That's her problem. If by some chance it turned out to be his, show the judge the video and get custody from the slut. Do everything you can to break her down, and destroy her friend. If Poppi tries any rough stuff, shoot the turd in self defense. He's a crook and the cops know it. End of the fucking story! Mikoli, do you really like torturing yourself with these thoughts? Forget about love, who would even want to touch after she was gang-banged? She is a human toilet! (For all the ladies out there, this goes for the reverse, if she was a he and was a whore monger)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Idiot

He is an idiot, divorce her already, she isnt a child, she decided to get drunk and have sex with those guys,

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
**

So far we have a slut and a spineless wimp. Some story -NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Terrible

Another happy cucky duck story. There's no way a real man would stand for this.

Don't go away mad, just go away. No revenge. No elaborate plots. Just ditch the whore and start over, because life is too short for that.

frasnostfrasnostabout 10 years ago

Joe seems to think getting revenge on Stephanie will solve the problem. He seems to have overlooked Mare's persistent cheating. If her cheating isn't important, why did mikoli draw out his ruminations about Mare's infidelity over the previous chapters. Joe's about turn has undone everything that has transpired up to this point. To add fuel to the fire, Joe will allow Mare to raise her bastard child before giving it up for adoption and then accept her as his "born again" wife. Why the fuck did he reject her the first time round and then accept all the bullshit - which he anticipated - the second time round? There is just no consistency with this story...

tiger46tiger46about 10 years ago
wellllll.....

'preciate your effort. Not quite sure if you intended this story to be a parody or not but I litterally almost sprayed my drink on the screen from trying to supress laughter at some of the lines.

I've got a good idea for the next chapter in this tale, provided it actually is intened as a farscical tale. Have Joe make her stay after school and write 500 "lines" on the board: "I will not get knocked up by random strangers anymore".

Then he can get a "tad" angrier at her bff and make "faces" at her....behind her back (don't wanna go overboard after all!)

Seriously, nice try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
enjoy reading

this is a very good story and i look forward to reading each and every chapter larry bazemore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I think you could tell this story without...

....turning it into some anti-Catholic agenda. You simply could leave any comment on religion OUT OF IT!! First, you must have a simplistic understanding, or more accurately, MIS-understanding of folks in that faith. I get it, Catholics are easy targets. And Mikoli, NO, you aren't the only one to misrepresent an established faith on this site. For me, it would be more believable if she was just anti-abortion, just because she feels that way. Someone can have anti-abortion views and be Baptist, or Lutheran, or Jewish, or Hindu, or Muslim, or Seventh Day Adventist, or even ATHIEST for God's sake! She is already not very much of a good practicing Catholic. Where is it mentioned that they go to Mass every Sunday? When was the last time she went to confession (sacrament of Penance)? Do they tithe regularly to the church? Active in church organizations? Minister to the sick? As another commenter pointed out, she uses birth control (normally), so is she a pick and choose sort of parishioner? Were they even married in the church (I don't remember-too long between chapter posts)? If she (you as an author, through her character) decides she CAN"T have an abortion because of her faith, then how does she rectify all of the cheating? Someone who believes so strongly in her faith, would never be a cheating slut in the first place. Let me tell you that the Catholic faith is JUST as ANTI-adultery as it is anti-abortion. The church works to keep families together, and wants to support strong marriages. Likely, after meeting with a priest, she could get EVEN that sin absolved, if it is the only way to save her marriage, she would find support. It is not as though she would be excommunicated!! The modern church is not how it was back in the middle ages, much less the 50's or even the 70's and 80's. And even at the worst, just how important IS being a Catholic to her? So again, if she hides behind her "faith" to justify not aborting, it is just one more in a long line of excuses and justifications for her betrayal.

I could have a lot more comments on this story, but this was the main point I wanted to bring up. People who trash religion, are just as guilty of prejudice as people who are racist, or intolerant of sexual orientation. While reading a story, it is just as offensive to read "well she's Catholic, so....." as it would be to read about the "big black cock on that nigger...", or "since he was just a whiny faggot..." or "those dumb 'mericans sure are all assholes!" or "those cuck-loving English sure love to suck dick". Of course, however, EVERYONE loves the Irish, so happy St. Patrick's Day! At least there was ONE decent Catholic in this world!!!! (sarcasm)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

good story, but are you ever going to finish it?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 10 years ago
" I said to them with a determined tenor to my voice."

When a person speaks, when do they first realize that they have a "determined tenor" to their voice? English may not be your first language and that's okay. Why not find an English editor?

The man in this story is not a cuck. He is a nut. He is not into humiliation, although he's often humiliated. He's not into sharing, although he frequently shares. He puts his foot down and she and her family laugh at him. You have given us no reason for him to stay married, or to keep breathing. She shits on him repeatedly and continues to do so. He has one main condition for them to stay married. She rejects it, and he's okay with that. What does this make him? Subhuman?

oscar73oscar73about 10 years ago
take the settlement

revenge in this case is pointless. Joe should take his father in laws settlement and bounce. No matter what they decide if the baby stays in the family he will know and it will cause problems. if mare lies and says that they gave it up for adoption then that is a secret that will still tear their marriage apart. joe needs to see that in this situation love is not enough and he needs to save himself because his marriage is a lost cause.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanabout 10 years ago
One *good thing* about this story

I burst out laughing out loud, when I heard people mentioned CATHOLISM (anti or for), in this story.

I am a godless Lib, so I don't know shit, when it comes to superstitions, but isn't ONE of the most important tenets of Catholics is that you don't have sex BEFORE marriage?

If you fuck everyone and everything that has a penis and even some without one, like women ---- "and I only behave and act like that, when I am drunk" per Mare ---- when you are drunk, AND HAVE DONE THAT PLENTY OF TIMES, both college and post-college, pre-marital and post-marital phases.... WTF does that having to do with CATHOLICISM?

Nothing!

You gonna have some Mexican whore, sorry, SOME WOMAN WHO GETS NAKED AT THE DROPPING OF A HATE, ONCE DRUNK.... like Mare --- "we are deeply Catholic, so we don't believe in abortions," etc ---- tellin' us she doesn't believe in ABORTION.... or "morning after pills".... from random fuck, with strangers..... she, as a Catholic, a MARRIED CATHOLIC and a coach of high school girls and boys... a Catholic believing in strict Catholic principles... engaging in some random fuck during one of her coaching travels, that might have ended up with her getting pregnant (they don't know it ye?, I guess: they gonna do it the old fashion way: wait and see if her belly gets bigger, after a few months time!LOL)....

You gonna have THAT CHARACTER tell us THAT ("I am a Catholic, who believes in strict morality, when it comes to abortion, etc").... in a straight faced manner?

LOL

At least THAT is fuckin' funny, so, I guess there is at least ONE *good thing* about this babbling nonsense of a story, with characters so stupid, they make pigeons look and behave like Einstein...

rothltdoadrothltdoadabout 10 years ago
To the catholic anon

just one word lol bullshit u really dont know many catholics do u

Richie4110Richie4110about 10 years ago
Time to take a breath and wait for the outcome

I find this an interesting, well written story. I will await the eventual resolution to make a final comment.

Thanks for this wonderful effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It is called

the day-after pill. And you can take it up to two days after impregnation. This last section could have been moot if the author knew this. Or at least the characters. In fact, so far this has been truly unbelievable. Fool me once... Nobody loves somebody this much. She is a fool and he his a fool to stay with her. End this mess, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Extended crap.

Why extend this crap. Friend before husband. Bastard child before husband and son-in-law. The only reason that Joe is there because he is Mare's only friend. The father doesn't care that she's a slut/whore.

oscar73oscar73about 10 years ago
p.s to take the settlement

like I said joe should take the settlement and run. no need to worry about her daddy because he is nothing but hot air and a bully. knows his daughter is slutting around in school and doesn't worry about or do anything about it. but find some joe shmo who can't defend himself and he wants to act the big man. Stephanie gets his daughter date raped and the only words we should have heard from him is 'joe what do you need from me to make this right' also like joe said she promised to stand by him no matter what. she broke that promise when he asked her to cut Stephanie out of her life and she refused. mare just can't pick and chose what tenets of her faith to adhere to. like I said, JOE TAKE THE SETTLEMENT AND RUN, BECAUSE NO ONE IN THAT FAMILY IS WORTH THE SWEAT OF MAKING THIS SHAME OF A MARRIAGE WORK.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Losing it

I think the storyline is getting away from you.

One, you need some editing to improve the experience. Run-ons tire a reader out very quickly.

Two, this is so far from reality that I can only conclude that either the author is very naive, or simply unable to write quality dialogue that rings true.

For the run ons alone- one star.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 10 years ago
Very disappointing

Better editing is needed for starters. Second problem is wimpy Joe. I agree with others that no man would give Mare more chances. She's blown it -- time to boogie away, and fuck Mr. Ortiz and his threats. If he wishes to kill his son-in-law for refusing to stay with slut Mare, well, Joe is already dead anyway, at least inside. And others will know who did it. Alternative is to "man up" and try something called self-defense. We've heard it before -- God created men, and Sam Colt made them equal. Joe's effeminate wimp factor has killed any shred of sympathy I might have had for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
PLEASE

Someone shoot this story and put it out of it's misery!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Anon

Not a good enough writer for this ambitious effort. You are just falling on your face trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Slow development

Development is slow, needs editing, character development swings back and forth, and no one stays true to their word. Just stop if you can't get help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I have this 4/5 because it is a difficult plot line and the author is doing their best

To keep it entertaining as well as realistic...ish. Admittedly, Joe is a major asshat and the Stephanie character is completely idiotic (I mean, who ruins her "best friends" marriage and life with a potential pregnancy and STD just because she hates the husband?) and yes, Selena acts more like a 15 yr old girl rather than a coach.

But in the end, I'm wiling to be generous because the author isn't taking either a BTB or a cuckold plot line, which is a rarity in LW these days.

dmhackdmhackabout 10 years ago
Torture

Please stop.

The dialogue is horrible.

Your sentences are agony to read.

The plot is stupid.

Your characters are moronic.

Please, pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeee.... stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No way in hell !,

As soon as they walked in id droped his ass .Then I would give the self centered motherinlaw the choice walk out or crawl,Then I give the slut the choice moring after pill if in time or d@c or a divorice. BUT WHO IM I KIDDING ID KILLED THE FATER IN LAW THE FIRST TIME HE THREATED ME! And the bitch who sent that movie ACID TO THE FACE CUT OFF HER CLIT Beleave me 18month in prison was a small price to pay for my balls grow a set now man up and give this guy some dignity

Getting real tried of all this 2page crap finsh This is not a jason movie!!

1 star for draging it out,

4 stars for the writing dagoatmandavid said it Cya later

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
stupid beyond all belief " I still wnat us to be married.."

come on..admit .. when you read that Line you burst out laughing right ?

I know I did.

what is KILLING this story is that we dont know WHY he wants to stay married to this fucking nutcase

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

I was feeling sorry for Joe but he is asking his wife to get rid of a baby. I understand his feelings but he should've asked her what she wants to do about the possible pregnancy. If she has an abortion or gives the baby up for adoption that can affect her mentally in the future. Mare may end up holding that against him and hate Joe for it.

Joe need to think about what he is forcing Mare to do so it doesn't cause more problems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Terrible, and in the wrong category

Not an erotic story, stilted dialogue and frankly sexist attitude towards the way that the two male characters act as though they alone get to decide what happens to the wife. Garbage, one star.

PultoyPultoyabout 10 years ago
You've stirred the pot

Author:

You've definitely got your readers' attention. They hate all the characters, Mare, Pappa, Mamma, Stephanie and Joe. No leading character in this story is redeemable so far.

So, you do have the ability to stir an emotional response. That is good.

If you could find an editor to help you through some of the minefields that you are laying for yourself here, I think it would be to your advantage.

I'm pulling for this story, that you can salvage something of value in your readers minds and give some satisfaction.

Thank you for writing. The read is delicious with a bad aftertaste. That is fixable, please do it.

Regards,

-Pultoy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dump the HO!

Best way to make her suffer is to dump Mare and let her suffer with her parents and BFF.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
Summary of this story

He moves her stuff and locks her bedroom with (unnecessary) help of his (her?) friends

He has dinner with Mare where he raised his voice to her ONCE (!) and feels like a shit for doing it. He wants her to stay friends with Steph for some potential revenge.

They cuddle on the couch some.

His in-laws come to make threats to him for DARING to be mad at their darling daughter in ways THEY do not like.

In Laws and daughter start to decide all her life issues re pregnancy. They are happy to separate Mare from him for the length of the pregnancy. He won't leave her alone that long. Are you fucking KIDDING me?

Meanwhile, how is Steph NOT going to know some shit is going on when Mare comes back 'la dee da', yes, I'm still with my husband, no he didn't say anything...hey...want to do to some dark parking lot and drink a LOT of suspiciously flavored drinks together?'

At this point, Stephanie is the only SMART one or COMPETENT one in the group. No wonder she thinks she can bend, fold, spindle and mutilate these people to her heart's content....they do not have the mental wattage to make a Christmas light glow.

This was another small portion...but at lest we didn't wait a week to get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
New Life

For the third time she has proven that she can't keep any promise that she makes to Joe. How many more promise will she break before he's had enough. And the last one was just the day before! I think the best he can do at this point is to tell her too just do whatever she wants and he might be there when she gets back or might not. No telling what she is doing when she is in Mexico, and her parents have just proved they don't really care about him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Take the. Morning after pill and dump the ho.

Who's sicker the husband or tho wife . What a poorly written story, it justs keep getting worse .divorce the bitch and move on.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 10 years ago
I know im late in the day

But, its cslled the morning after pill .... It is 2014 y'all. Still a gorm of abortion but easier than the usual way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It just gets worse.

Where do I start. Let's start at the stories end....shall we? I quote- "Thus began the discussion between the four of us that would set the course for what would happen to both Mare and I in the foreseeable future and beyond."-unquote.Does it REALLY take a committee of FOUR to make a decision that only Mare's HUSBAND should be involved in making?!! Could you make this guy any MORE of a nut-less wonder?!! What's next? Mare goes shopping for maternity clothes at the Super-Walmart and she pulls a train in the liquor isle after "accidentally" slipping in some spilled Vodka ? I'm just can't read the next installment of Her Problem,the pain stops here. It just sucks too much to continue assaulting my eyeballs with this drivel. I never thought that I'd ever read a story from you,Mikoli..that I wish I could Un-read.I would rather slam my pecker in a car door...TWICE...than read another painful installment of this series.I really think that Literotica needs to add a negative star button on the voting scale.-BGunns

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
miko is going for the title

Matt M has the title of "Worlds best Cuckold" Miko has knocked murphy621 out of the second place spot and is going for the gold. The only problem with this story is "it was written".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damn, man, you need an editor badly!

Your sentences ramble on and on. You repeat yourself constantly...

If I have to stop and re-read every other sentence, the story is not worth reading.

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
This was the worst chapter of all

choppy, didnt make sense, Mare's father comes bursting into the house, but the husband, all 6'2" of muscle just quivers and lets Mare do the talking. Starting to get dumb. She goes out, does a gangbang, just cause she is drinking? Wow, not realistic

svg1svg1about 10 years ago
I'll keep reading

I'm not ready to throw Joe under the bus just yet, but I'd like to see him pull out of this mess with some dignity. Everyone but his friend Mark and wife is treating him like a total doormat. Papa thug is a real A hole, unless Joe and Mare can form a united front against the interference, Joe's stuck with it. Unless, of course, he just divorces the skank. The only use that papa thug has for Joe is that he makes Mare happy. If Mare isn't happy with him, he gets a ride in the back seat of a Mercedes. How loving. Since it's only fiction, I'm curious what Joe has in mind with those locks and Steph. In fiction, he could do something rather illegal. It will really suck if they try to make Joe raise the bastard child. As many negative remarks as there is, the score is still pretty high. If Joe doesn't restore some dignity soon, the score will probably drop. And, like others have said, it's still not to late for the 'morning after' pill. Just tell momma and poppa thug that there's no baby. When she wanted to go home and have sexy time with Joe, not 24 hours after her orgy, it made me sick. Joe needs a hasmat suit. She's still dripping semen from her sewer of a cunt and she wants to make love to Joe. I can't see how anyone can fault Joe for being sickened by this disgusting drunken slut. I hope we don't have to wait to long to see where this goes.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago

Seems like this author is making it up as he goes along instead of having a clear picture of how he wants the story to go.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
THE HIGHER YOU CLIMB

the further the fall and landing, TK U MLJ LV NV

unh0unh0about 10 years ago
We already know what's going to happen.

So she breaks yet another promise she made him. No matter. Doesn't matter what she says or promises, she's just a selfish tramp who has Mommy and Poppi (and more importantly their MONEY in her corner) to always side with her AND (after he has hollered and blustered enough) he's just going to suck it up and do things their way since he's such a lost little pussy without her around to continually break his heart. It's their unique relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Garbage

As others pointed out the morning after pill is the way to go. Also, what did the cheating slut tell Joe in the restaurant?

Here:

If I am pregnant, I'll do whatever you need for me to do about it. Please Joe, let's go home.

Okay now the cheating bitch is reneging:

Have you forgotten that it's my body that you're talking about like I'm not even here? No matter what the three of you decide, I will be making the final decision on what happens if I am pregnant.

Typical Mikoli crap. Saying one thing doung another. She is once again siding against Joe. What a fucking wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
JOE THE CUCKOLD!!!

Joe is just anotherCUCKOLD,wimp lameass Impotent Wuss!! Why just get Revenge on Stephaine,while the Three guys get a free pass??? Joe should use his Father-inlaw to get harsher Revenge on those people who did this !!!!!! MAKE ALL RESONSIBLE PARTY HURT&SUFFER TO PAIN!!!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Yo Mik

Well I guess we got the worse. Mikoli what are we gonna do here? I do not read cuck tales any longer but this has become just that. I'm also trying to be less violent in my thinking but that's what's on my mind for this tale. Somehow give the man his balls back.

Damn

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Problems !

The more problems that are written into the story the harder it is to find a happy solution for all the characters. There has to be a winner and loser or in this theme of a story just losers.

The higher the stakes and issues the longer the fall is going to be !

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 10 years ago
Is there any kind of ending in sight?...

...To say that this story has become tedious would be a gross understatement. End it, already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
between

When 2 people discuss an issue it is "between" More than 2 it is "among"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
End this farce.you destroyed this story, if pregnant get the morning after pill.before that happens

They are now all screwed up people these so called characters in this story, stay married to a whore who can now be pregnant with another's child after a gang bang. This is too much bullshit for me and most people. Plus no abortion , this is a sick story from a person who is not living on this planet in his mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Getting tired of this....

Come on Mikoli ! You're really dragging this one on and not in a good way. Joe is a major league doofus, Mare is a drunk slut, and Stephanie needs to swim with the fishes. Sounds like Mare's Dady may be connected; why didn't Joe go to his father in law with his Stephanie problem. And while he was at it he should have taken out the gang bang three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Wether we stay together depends on you" SERIOUSLY!

You wrote the perfect Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold! A total loser with no balls and no pride. It must be hard to write his character without puking over the keyboard. For that alone you get 5 stars. For the story .... Flush twice it's a long way to the sewer

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
Thanks for my morning laugh

Just can't wrap me ego around the wimp of a husband. I have ReRead this chapter three times and have not found the ring of redemption needed to save his slut wife or his marriage No amount of written words can stem the shit that flows into his marriage from his slut wife. The spineless men coming from the pens in this section these days is unbelievable!! Where are you FTDS?? Clean up in LW needed ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
On third read I still can't find the nugget

He is using to keep the slut. Could you be using the drunkeness as the only excuse? As we all know alcohol brings down your inhabitions so you do what you really want do. Alcohol does not change your soul only lets the unfettered person emerge. So she really is a cheating slut down under the surface.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 10 years ago
There is no such thing as a minor celebrity volleyball coach.

The story is a soap opera mess, but that one tidbit made me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Strining it out

You are stretching this story out, but it is going nowhere fast. Once a slut always a slut,and Joe is just a sniveling CUCKOLD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Mikoli is a WOMAN! I'm sorry but I have never met a man in my entire life that would act like this guy. This guy is a fucking crybaby and might be the biggest pussy and loser on the face of the earth. No true man would write this story only a woman can think that way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Editing

Your only major problem with grammar is the use of gone and went. You often use went improperly instead of gone. Example-- He had went to someplace rather than he had gone someplace. It seems minor but jars the mood while I'm reading. Otherwise, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Absolute tripe

Fuck you for posting this wimp shit.

dustty55dustty55about 10 years ago
Needs FIL Help.

The FIL , with whomever he is can arrange the perfect punishment for Stephanie. Have her kidnapped and taken to the remote regions of Mexico and made to work as a prostitute Hold on to her for ten years or more and see that she is treated terribly and her looks are non existent.

As for the wife, I agree with the fellow that said alcohol was not an excuse. She knew what effect it has on her and she got drunk anyway. She has already been forgiven once, as far as I'm concerned it's time to dump her, especially if she decides on anything other than an abortion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is one of the most entertaining series of stories on this site to date !

This author have great talent .

To some of the idiots whom struggles to read and nitpick after.. 'get fucked cretins' !!!

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
great story so far

You are a talented writer. Mare is something else. Pregnancy would tilt this story to the dark side, (the 'Cuckside') but you write it the way you feel. Thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
just burn the Stephanie cunt

force her to be in a gang-bang and get preggers. Or force her to suck 50 homeless folks.

dwbdazdwbdazabout 10 years ago
This could be good or really suck - I'll wait for more

I'll give the author the benefit of a doubt on this. I agree, if this guy lets her get away with it, this will suck. I'm waiting to see his revenge on Stephanie (I have some ideas but will live this to the author). I'm also hoping he nails that gang banging cum bucket wife of his a to the wall. Her dear daddy too. What a dumb ass to enable her whoring. She knew what happened with alcohol & hrs her supposed BFF and chose to disregard her husband. I think the next chapter will really show where this is going. Does he have a set or is he a bitch?

SigintSigintabout 10 years ago
Wow This Defies Predictions

I'm wondering if YOU know where this is going. I'll be one of the ones waiting for ya; but please, stop using semicolons. You don't know how to.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
ONE CAN NEVER MAKE AN APPRAISAL

based on faulty input. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep her around

And whore her out just the whore she truly is. Make some money off of her. Obviously she isn't trustworthy or any good for anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
it just sinks deeper

and is even more depressing

what a waste of time

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
deeper

The shit just keeps getting deeper and deeper. One star

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
it only gets worse

as this silly story continues

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well, damn

I really have to fault the author for leaving out a few details. Nowhere in the story does the author mention how difficult it must be for Joe to sit with that huge butt plug in his ass all day long. The author keeps referring to Joe "yelling" tho it doesn't fit the story very well....more appropriate action by Joe would be to weakly whine with a lisp while cowering in fear. And it's just silly for the father to explain how he'll use any legal aid in order to prevent Joe getting half the inheritance upon divorce, when it's unlikely there would be a divorce, and more unlikely that Joe would grow a pair and exercise his rights anyhow. Clearly, a re-editing with a more "cuck" scheme is needed here since it so obviously fits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

no forgiving doesend make you a wimp! but not giving her the ultimatum to choose between stephanie and him does. also not standing up to her father makes him a wimp he should have told the guy from point a to fuck off even if he were to kill you!

so yeah

mabey that makes me a litle crazy but evry one is crazy in someony els's eyes so arent we all a litle crazy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting story but poor grammer (had rang rather than had rung) and a weak Joe do not help.

My scores are ever reducing as I read. Sorry your writing style is stilted and unsophisticated. It's almost like writing by numbers. Joe is so weak it is unbelievable; the odd raised voice and ultimatum does not disguise how pathetic he is. He has no presence, no gravitas when dealing with this terrible situation.

I am not against reconciliation but it has to be done right and be believable. Her actions were so deal breaking I do not think it is possible for reconciliation to remain credible in this case, especially as the writing is too juvenile to allow the reader to believe this would happen.

Will continue reading as I want to see how the story develops just hope the writing style improves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

more and more stupid. more and more wimpy. and why are they all so certain that she is pregnant?

this is beyond bad. fuck you, author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
crap

What the fucking story .

1* eat the shit and die asshole mikoli5763

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I give up

This is so bad. Can't take any more. Sorry. Delete your next chapters to save everyone the grief and anger wasting time to read this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
NO Just delete the asshole of LIT's commnet instead.

Like I did. IF he doesn't provide any info on the story, delete his old ugly ass fag comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Are you male???

I bet you are secretly a woman who gets off by cheating on your spouse with multiple men or you are a masochist without any balls who loves or even watches his wife get gangbanged by multiple men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What An Idiot

Get a FRIGGIN DIVORCE!!! Once a cheater, always a cheater. She let her BFF get her drunk and gangbanged once before, and then again, hiw many more times will she do this? Will she fall for her BFF's line of BS again. I think she will and use it as an excuse to get gangbanged.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous