Her Problem Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm tired now and think I'll take a nap so goodbye and cheer up everything is going to work out, I promise." I told her and had to smile when she replaced the sad look on her face with the happy one she'd had when she came into my room earlier that morning. She even bounced out of my room the same way she'd entered it.

"I'm sorry, Joe." Mare began before I cut her off.

"I said I was tired and ready for a nap. Unless you're going to lie down here with me, please go and let me sleep. We'll talk later, I'm not going anywhere." I said to her before I turned away from her and immediately drifted off to sleep.

I was awakened by a bright light shining into my left eye. I tried to swat it away with my left arm, but it was jerked away before I could. I had to blink my eyes two or three times before the white dot in front of them disappeared and I could see clearly. I saw Mare at the foot of the bed and another woman with a stethoscope looped around her neck standing beside me. She was almost as tall as Mare, but unlike Mare, she was broader in body type than Mare, the image of Dick Butkus in his playing days came unbidden to my mind when I looked closely at her.

"Who the hell are you and what were you doing to my eye?" I growled out at her.

"I'm your doctor, Joe, and I was checking to see if you were back in your coma or only sleeping." She replied with a smug smile on her face.

"And does my doctor have a name?" I asked angrily though it was mainly from being frustrated at not knowing what was going on.

"Dr. Rebecca Hinderland at your service, Joe." She answered me as the smile she'd first shown me changed into one of happiness and, unless I was imagining it, love similar to the one I'd seen on Mary. "How do you feel? Hurting anywhere? Can I get you anything?"

"I'm thirsty and hungry. Except for feeling confused about what the hell is going on, I feel okay. I'm not hurting anywhere, yet. Since you're here, why am I feeling pain in my left leg when it's not there?"

"It called phantom pain and it's common in amputees, especially in the first few months after the amputation. You haven't been conscious so the loss of your leg seems to be a recent event instead of the months ago occurrence that it actually was. It will fade in time, but can occur occasionally for the remainder of your life. With physical and emotional therapy, you'll learn to cope with it, I promise. I think I'll go and let you and Mare be alone together."

"No wait. I have one more question for you. Mare says she's carrying my baby so I'd like to know how that is possible."

"Simple Joe, you ejaculated into her while she was in a fertile time of the month and she got pregnant."

"I know how women get pregnant, dammit. How was I able to get an erection while unconscious? How was I able to ejaculate?"

"It's not uncommon for men in comas to have erections, Joe. The thing about you was that you were able to get an erection anytime someone stimulated you down there. Ejaculation is mostly an involuntary reaction to stimuli and even though men can learn to postpone it if they work at it; eventually no matter how much they try and stop it, ejaculation will occur. Now it really is time for me to go. I'll see you in a day or two."

Rebecca turned toward Mare and they hugged and again it may have been my imagination, but it seemed more intimate than a simple friendly hug. I immediately rationalized to myself it was my imagination and dismissed it. I had answers to a few of my questions, but there were a thousand more that I wanted answers to. I waited until Rebecca was out of the room and Mare was sitting on the bed beside me holding my hand before I began talking to Mare.

"Mare, what the hell is going on? I wake up after what seemed like a good night's sleep to find out I've been unconscious for twenty two months. My left leg is gone but still hurts. You're pregnant and I immediately assume you're pregnant with a child from your dalliance in Atlanta, but no, it's mine and you've already had that baby. Where is it? Is it here and will I eventually see it and be reminded of what you did every time I see it? How did your father die? What happened to the bitch? Why did you have to take over the family business? And why does every woman who's been caring for me have looks of love on their faces whenever they're near me?"

"Joe, it will be easier if I start at the beginning. A doctor who had more than a "three martini lunch" ran a red light and crashed into your truck at a high rate of speed. You hit your head on the side window of the truck and suffered a major head trauma. Your left leg was mangled so severely that they had to amputate it to save your life. I won't go into everything they did to save you, but it was huge.

"After a month in the hospital and due to the expense, I had to have you moved to a nursing home. That's where you were for the next eight months. I had my baby and Poppi took it before I even got a chance to see it and he had a couple unable to have children fake being pregnant so they could be listed as the baby's parents on the birth certificate. I don't know if it was a boy or girl and don't know where it is at.

"Not even a week after I had my baby, Poppi was murdered by one of his own men who wanted to take over his empire which included his legal enterprises. Momma and I inherited those and we had to hire protection so we wouldn't be killed also.

"During all the chaos following Poppi's death and the battles Momma and I had trying to keep what Poppi had built; I wasn't able to come and see you at the nursing home until late at night. I don't know how long it had been going on and if luck or fate hadn't brought me past the nurse's station while it was empty, don't know how long it would have continued, but I caught one of the night nurses riding your cock for her own pleasure.

"Joe, I can't describe the look of pleasure you had on your face while she was fucking herself with your cock; but it filled me with so much love and joy that I couldn't get mad at what she was doing. I didn't stop her until you both had finished cumming, but I forced her to tell me everything she would about what I'd seen.

"She wouldn't tell me then and she won't tell me now when it started, but she did tell me that she'd accidentally caused you to have an erection the first time and began experimenting to see if it was a fluke or something that she could cause to occur whenever she wanted. That's how she discovered you could get hard when she played with your cock. She swore you smiled every time she did it and since you seemed to be enjoying it, she graduated to fucking herself with your cock.

"She and the other night nurse took turns using you for their human dildo while the other one watched for any doctors or visitors at the nurse's station. Another patient had a heart attack and she was dealing with that until the EMTs' got to the home is why the other nurse wasn't at the nurse's station.

"I had to report it to the home's administrator and the two nurses were fired. I talked to the home's doctor about moving you to El Paso because Momma needed me and after she told me that with around the clock care, there wasn't any reason you couldn't be with me in our new home instead of in another nursing home.

"The government let me keep the wealth Poppi had amassed in exchange for me helping dismantle his illegal enterprises so I could afford to hire the best people to help me take care of you. Mary was the nurse I caught and I know she loves you and I can live with that. Rebecca was the doctor at the nursing home and I know she loves you, too. You've not met Jasmine or Marisol, your other nurses, but they are in love with you too.

"I know I shouldn't have, but it looked like you got so much pleasure from what they were doing and I wanted to make it up to you for what I'd done, that I didn't stop them. All of them plus Rebecca's partner who is also a woman, and me of course, have been using your cock for their pleasure. It didn't hurt you because you weren't consciously aware of it and after I saw the looks on your face when they did it, I stopped letting it hurt me.

"I love you, Joe, and didn't know when you were coming back to me so I at first buried the pain from what they'd been doing and finally accepted it because if you were getting some pleasure from it, you deserved it. I want it to stop now that you're awake though. Is that okay?"

To say that my mind was reeling from what she'd been telling me would be an understatement. Six different women using me for their own pleasure. Six different pussies on my cock and I didn't know the differences and/or similarities they possessed. The only one I knew was my loving wife's and the last thing I remembered about it, I had to use condoms when I fucked it. Her story answered some questions but raised a few hundred more. Those and the ones not answered from before would have to wait because my thirst and hunger hadn't gone away.

"Water. Food. Now. Talk later." I barked at Mare.

She looked as if I'd struck her instead of raising my voice to her, but jumped up off the bed and poured me a glass of water while talking into the air.

"Ramon, bring whatever Rebecca recommended Maria to make for Joe's first meal."

The next thing I saw was one of the gorillas Roberto had used to hustle me into the back of his limo in Cancun. I must have shown some sign of fear or discomfort because Mare was suddenly there holding me and murmuring to me to relax.

"Ramon works for me now. He's head of my security and he's a good guy. He was working undercover for the DEA in Poppi's organization. His bosses weren't happy when he quit and came to work for me after we'd shutdown the illegal activities."

"I'm sorry about what happened in Cancun, Joe. I had to do as I was told or blow my cover. I swear to you I'd have stop it before any serious harm came to you. Will that be all Ms. Marizona?" Ramon said to me and Mare.

"Yes, Ramon. I can take it from here. I wish you'd start calling me Mare like everyone else does. How many times to I have to tell you that?"

From the quick blush he got on his face that was replaced by a look of longing just as quickly, I knew Ramon wanted to call Mare more intimate things than that. Even though I was in no condition to do anything about it, I got angry and was about to yell at him to leave and not come back; but Mare must have saw my anger and clamped her hand over my mouth until I couldn't hear his footsteps in the hall any longer.

"I know why you're mad Joe, but you don't have anything to worry about. I know Ramon wants me, but I'm yours and no man will ever have me again if you'll stay my man. I don't care if you do get tired of hearing me say it. I love you and only you. I promised I wouldn't force myself on you and I won't; but I'm yours to have and do anyway, anytime, anywhere you want me. Here let me feed you. I'm sorry it's only broth, but Rebecca thinks you need to go slow since you've not eaten in a while."

Mare fed me the broth and I didn't care that it was only broth. It tasted so good and felt so good going down and inside my stomach. I finished the whole bowl and asked for more. Mare told me I had to wait a couple of hours before I could have anymore so we could see how I'd react to having food inside me again.

Mare showed me the lump in my chest where the Power Port was installed for my IV feedings and explained how she and my nurses had learned to read my body's signs when I needed to urinate. How, since I wasn't on solid food, my bowel movements were infrequent and they knew the signs for them as well.

Roberto had kidnapped Stephanie and introduced her to large black cocks after Mare had slipped and told him what I would have done as revenge on her. Once she was addicted to them, he returned her to Birmingham. She couldn't do without a big, black cock and found a black lover in Birmingham. Billy Bob had caught them together and killed them both and the police think that the man's family was responsible for Billy Bob's murder.

Mary had introduced Mare to a publisher after she'd heard Mare reading one of my stories to me. Mare thought that reading the things I'd written would stir the memories of me writing them and help me come out of my coma. Together they had picked out stories that were similar, edited them, and presented them to the publisher who liked them enough to publish them. The fact that the author, namely me, was in a coma helped them sway her from rejecting them out of hand.

The first book was enough of a success that they'd done the same thing and published a second. My royalties were a drop in the bucket compared to what Mare's businesses brought in, but they had helped in paying for my care.

The next six months were dedicated to getting me back in good physical and mental health. Mare had her baby, a boy, and I didn't argue when she wanted to name it Roberto. I allowed Mare to sleep with me and we began repairing our marriage and a sex life that I was fully aware of.

The fact that all five of the other women who had cared for me during my coma turned up pregnant and swore I was the father of their children was only one of the many surprises that I had to face as we worked together on not only making me whole, but fixing our marriage.

Mare was an alcoholic who couldn't control her sexual urges when drunk and went to AA meetings twice a week and sometimes more often when she was under stress. She admitted to me that she had gotten drunk once while I was in my coma right after Roberto was murdered. She was so drunk she doesn't remember how many men had her that night, but when she sobered up enough to realize what she'd done and being disgusted by the dried semen all over her body and the semen leaking out of both her pussy and ass; she got professional help which led to her discovering she was an alcoholic. She had a D & C to insure she wouldn't have another illegitimate child.

It took some time and intense therapy for me to let go of the anger that was still fresh in my mind from Mare's actions in Atlanta, but I did love her and I knew I'd been miserable once without her in my life and I didn't want to go through that again, so I forgave her and tried hard to forget what she'd done.

Life went on and, when they were born, the children my caregivers gave birth to were proven to be mine, but none of the women asked for a thing from me or Mare. They all lived within a three mile radius of the compound Mare and I lived in and I was involved in the upbringing of their children, even after Mary, Marisol, and Jasmine married. I know Jasmine's husband wasn't happy with me coming around visiting my daughter, Jolene, or that he was helping raise a mulatto child, but he'd agreed to allow it for the chance to marry Jasmine and he proved to be a man of his word.

With Mare's and my publisher's help, another taller than average beautiful older woman named Myrtle, I managed to write complete books from several of my short stories and, even though I never made the top ten best seller list, sold enough of each book to justify the writing of the next. All the money from my books went into college funds for my children.

I learned to walk then run on a prosthetic leg and began volunteering as a baseball coach at the Little League and Babe Ruth league levels. Even though we tried, Roberto was the only child Mare and I had. My children knew that I was their father and that I loved them all. Roberto was naturally my favorite, but that's was only because I was around him more and was able to do more of the things fathers do with their children than I was with the others.

Mare and I were a happy couple totally in love with each other and the life we had together for the next twenty years. She was fifty eight and I was fifty nine when tragedy reared its ugly head again in our lives. Mare was diagnosed with ovarian cancer with one hundred percent chance of it being fatal.

Chemotherapy and/or radiation would maybe add a few months to the six months to a year the doctors gave her for a life expectancy so she refused them. Three months after the diagnosis I was sitting beside her on the same bed she'd provided me with during the months I'd been comatose in our home. Rebecca thought it would be her last night on Earth so I'd brought her home to die. She was weak and shouldn't have been talking, but she was adamant that she had something to tell me so I stopped trying to get her to hush and be still.

"Joe, I need to tell you something and I don't know how you're going to take it, but please believe me when I tell you I never stopped loving you and it didn't affect you in anyway. I've kept a big secret from you all these years even after I promised that I wouldn't keep any secrets from you after you came back to me.

"I guess the easiest way to do this is to just say it. Joe, I'm a closet bi-sexual and the reason I couldn't stop being friends with Stephanie was because she was my first lover, female or male. We were lovers all through high school and college, but I swear I stopped having sex with her when we became serious.

"I didn't correct you when you said I'd been celibate during the years we were apart. Claudia Stanhouse wasn't just my partner on the court, she was my lover also. That was one of the reasons she was so upset when I retired. We did have sex during the months we were finishing our obligations for the volleyball season, but you weren't there and I needed her to help relieve the stress of us being apart and I've not been with her since we've been together both physically and emotionally again.

"When you were in the nursing home before I knew you could get erections, I was involved with Marcia Thompson, the doctor at the women's health clinic I went to before and during my first pregnancy. It ended when I moved to El Paso.

"I'm sorry, Joe, but even after I'd moved you into the house and my bed and was able to satisfy my physical needs with your wonderful cock; I became involved with Rebecca and her partner. We had sex, but it was more for the fulfillment of my emotional needs than the sex. You couldn't give me the love and support I needed so I got it from them.

"Please don't tell me that you would have given those things to me if you weren't in a coma. I knew that then and know it now and I'm not trying to cause you any pain by telling you all of this. I had to tell you before I died so I could keep my promise to you of no secrets.

"You are the only man I have ever loved, Joe, and that's the God's honest truth. When you were supplying all of my emotional and physical needs, I swear I was faithful to you except for the two times you knew of before I told you about the other time I wasn't. I didn't need any one else, man or woman, when you were there for me. I even managed to refuse Stephanie when she tried to initiate sex with me the night before I fucked up and caused you so much pain. I slept in the floor of the bathroom with the door locked to get away from her, I swear.

"I won't lie and say I wasn't tempted for some girl-on-girl sex while we were married because I was, but I was able to resist the temptation. I shouldn't have let Stephanie get me drunk, but I did and I can't change that or what happened because of it; so I'm swearing to you now that those three times were the only times I was unfaithful.

"I don't know if you can forgive me again, Joe, but I hope you can. I went to confessional in the hospital chapel last Sunday and confessed everything to the priest and God and the priest assured me I'd get into heaven for doing that and being truly sorry for what I've done over the course of my life. If you want to see me again in heaven Joe, you have to forgive me for what I've just told you.

"The lesbian sex only occurred when you were either not there for me physically or emotionally and I never snuck around to continue having it when you were with me in body, mind, and soul. I stopped doing it when we were together and never regretted for one minute not doing it while we were together. I'm sorry if I've hurt you but I had to tell you.