All Comments on 'Her Secret Life... Ch. 02'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

I can't stand men (people for that matter) with this kind of double standard. His insecurity is massive and will ultimately be their undoing. It seems like there will be some possible plot turns with Joyce in the picture. I guess we will see.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
A Couple of Things

I don't care for double standards either. Obviously the women were participating in a relationship no matter if there were any husbands or not. Now that Chris is stuck with Joyce around there is no question that trouble is about to occur. A real man does not share his wife with anyone and should have gotten a divorce in ch.1. My opinion, George should just take off. I know my paisans and he will be dead meat if he stays. Let the lesbians have each other. Now waiting for ch.3 and hopefully the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Piss Poor Effort

Definitely a double standard. Cheating is cheating. Horrible second chapter, and now the mob???

Ridiculous. Knew this was going to degrade, just like every other story you attempt to tell. I keep reading because you have so much potential, and hope you will follow through and do it right. but am disappointed as the plots are just out there and the males are always weak.

Again a double standard. Cheating is cheating.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
garbage

Apart from the fact hubby not only got over her betrayal very easily he never even considered it and is now suddenly into 3 ways his slut of a wife set's up. Shouldn't he at least be the one in charge of picking the 3rd party?

This reads just like a slightly rewritten I hate the bitch...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

How can you write this drivel? I appreciate the effort, but the double standard about what is cheating is ridiculous along with the instant forgiveness of her indiscretion. Just because it isnt a cock does not make it okay.

Another disappointment is how readily he accepted the threesome. I mean come on????

In the first chapter he gave her an ultimatum one more lie and its over. She did and he didn't.

Stupid, stupid, and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Mikoli you seriously need to look at life through actual eyes every once in a while. I understand this is an erotic story site, but that doesn't mean you should do all of your thinking through that little dick in your pants. Every story you write has the hubby making decisions based on either how hard his dick gets or how easy he is to manipulate by women. Neither of those are things I would want anyone to think about me, but they are dominant themes in every single story you write. Seriously quit making decisions based on your erection or your fear! It's really very pathetic and nobody thinks very highly of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So contradictory

He won't let her be with Joyce, yet he allows Sally? WTF? What a copout. So because she loves Joyce he won't let Chris have her. How fucked up is that?

I won't bother reiterating what other people have said about double standards but this is so fucking out there it is hopeless.

Mikoli you really need to think things through and at least make them somewhat plausible. This isn't erotic, it is bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You mean to tell me that Chris had no clue about Joyce's ties to organized crime????

This story is not only out of the ballpark, it is so bad it is out of the known universe.

This writer hasn't got one story in any category above four.

Time to give it up.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
A Prediction

Chris breaks her promise and falls for Joyce, leaving George the cuckold again. Joyce's mafia ties frustrate George and push him out of the picture. Next chapter: how does George fight back and get Chris a third time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid story.

Stupid people, sorry I'm done with this.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Unusual

Not 'unusual' as in 'wow, that is novel and creative, but very pleasant!' More like as in 'huh. What the fuck?'

The situation is so odd it is almost a parody! Or maybe...just a long brain-fart!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Some of the same issues that the first chapter had. The dialogue does not come across as authentic. Thanks for the effort.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck really punishes cheating bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous