All Comments on 'Her Secret Past Ch. 02'

by Joatster

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well

Here it comes, I need more baby and I'm going to drag your little cockold ass with me cause all men are fucking idiots that get a hard on at the thought of sex and then get total brain freeze. Are there really guys out there this fucking dumb?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
She should be selling cars

If she can talk hubby into this can talk Eskimos into buying ice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where storytelling meets laws

In part one, she talks about fucking hundreds of men between the end of middle school and going off to college. In this part, she says there was no penetration until she was 18. This is where storytelling comes crashing up against the big wall of sex laws.

This is a good story, nothing is taken from it, but the pace of this section comes to a halt as the reader tries to reconcile her behavior in part one with this jarring change in part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Slut.Cumslut.Whore.Bitch.

In that order. Cuckold.Wimp. pathetic human being. The writer and the characters he has created.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your a better writer than this

You have the ability to make the characters interesting, because you allow the reader to get inside their head. It's not just he said and then she said, there is an explanation of the mental processes (or lack thereof) following an event or conversation. This makes me care about the characters, but as noted by another, the facts need to line up. She said sexually active since middle school, but lost her cherry at age 18, about four lost years here. Also for one of the "wunderkind" to be this dense is a bit of a reach. Still reading, but it could use some editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Answer to "Well" by Anonymous

The answer is "yes" there are a few men that dumb, and most of them are writing LW stories posted on Lit.com.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I still don't understand why she is telling him

Why is she telling him all of the nasty details of her past, unless she isn't satisfied with her life. I guess she wants to drag him down to her level and let him grovel in the muck and mire of her deprivation.

morefunnmorefunnover 14 years ago
Keep Going,

I gave you a 100 to see how you continue with this little tale. As for the others who have posted comments. Get a grip dudes - it is fucking fiction - erotica. Or does it remind you how fucked up your lives are. Anyway back to the story. She still needs to answer some Questions for him and he needs the guts to actually ask her. But let them come to gether as you see fit. Your the author and creator. Have fun with it and I am along for the ride.

Thanks for sharing your time and talent. While others are only sad critics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hanging On Edge.....

Great tale! Most definitely a breakout of the mold of the wife on a mission for revenge after her husband/lover jilts her. Riveting story -- keep the thread going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
From 1 Braindead wimp writer to the braindead lead

Erotic ='s arousal - this is a receipt for a self cuck wimp pimping her out cuz he is both helpless and hopeless.<P>

Both by your design wimpster - just another male humiliation underpeice of dog doo.<P>

You continue to be subhumanly disturbed writer - have you sought help to rediscover your long lost self respect?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A demonstration of intellectual inferiority

could not have been demonstrated more completely than 'Anonymous' achieved with the review, "Slut.Cumslut.Whore.Bitch." There is no way to top that for absolute ignorance and inability to use the English language.

At this time, this is a good but not yet first-rate story. That may change as the author goes from character development to the meat of the story itself. While I do not praise Joakster to the skies, I still admit that he is probably creating a better work of fiction than I am capable of. I suggest a little humility to the 'Anonymous' readers of Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pure disgusting thrash.

You must have reached deep in the barrel for this one. This so called story didn't make much sense to me. It's about time he grew balls and find a good divorce lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Divorce is the ONLY possible way to proceed.

The Whore will never be faithful and he will always drink creampies from his wife. But if that gets you off little cuckster then continue with this train wreck of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I thought she'd been a slut through school?

So the dildo stuff didn't make it. The story took a step back.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Re: morefunny...

not sure whether this story will bear fruit but got a laugh from your slander of the lives of commentators. I've always wondered about people like yourself(?) who identify with some of lit's characters.Talk about a fucked-up life,huh?

ohioohioover 14 years ago
Please keep going

and ignore the haters and complainers. If they don't like it, they don't have to read it! Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
do you post on other sites ?

I already read this. to the story: so a bj brought out the slut in his wife again? and now she has to have it. really more than stupid plot. the writing is good but don't go for baby explanations. either she is a whore and then he had horns for the whole time they were together or she is under control and knows after so many years to get her edge off. and why that big drama she is drawing up ? she already knew he was a normal guy when they met and at least now pretends to be faithful throughout the whole marriage. so what is it. a big ly or just a dumb storyline ? the next issue where is the erotic part? do you think when all of a sudden the 2 of them start fucking around with every dick and poon you make this story erotic ? her character at least looks like some rather be placed in a mental hospital than anywhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Let me see if I have this right...

even after being struck by lightning and almost killed she <b>STILL</b> wants to go out and fuck other men?

<br></br>

Now THAT is truly a selfless Non self centered woman that makes for a great the basis for a good marriage.

<br></br>

NOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Usually

when it gets to the point of him sporting woody for her secret past antics I close the lid to the coffin and silently leave. It's still different here. Maybe she's showing him her ability to take him on a wilder ride than any dozen young hussies could. So, 50 for work in progress and because I'm still cautious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please either grow some balls

or else stop writing. It's a shame. You write fairly well, in a technical sense, but your male characters are always brain-dead wimps. Why didn't he immediately return home as soon as he got the phone call? When he finally does return he gets plastered while waiting for his wife to return. I'm sure a man who was concerned about his wife leaving, and was trying to get back with her, would really do that. The rest of the time he is constantly talking about how slow his thinking is, how his brain needs to "reboot", or he's thinking with his dick. Or he is shooting off his mouth and storming out to go running when he should be coolly asking "What do you mean by that?". This character is just annoying. Try writing about a man who is not a total wimp and idiot. He doesn't have to instantly demand a divorce. Just don't make him pathetic. Maybe he could reluctantly go down this path a way, because he is trying to find a compromise, decide she is too much of a slut to possibly make a suitable wife, and leave her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what is next?

So far, so good. Looking forward to the next part(s)

mwoody2950mwoody2950about 14 years ago
Depressing Story

You write very well. I just hate these kinds of stories, the male character is weak and the female is aggressive. I hope there is not anymore chapters to this because I can see where this is going and it's demoralizing and sad. I'm sure I'm one of few that feels that way. This is the first story I read today and I'm thinking I'm going to close the web site and try again later, because I hated this story so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
too much water under the bridge?

She let the facade drop and the the real woman stepped forward. There are apparently the needs for the heights that she needs. A bj triggered that? From her words, it would have been something. He has already lost what was, where the doubts, at minimum, for him will not be a good thing. What price the continuing marriage? Too high ?

norcal62norcal62about 14 years ago
Male character makes no sense.

Others say it well enough. LW authors who create weak males ruin otherwise good story lines. The otherwise competent male becomes a doofus around women. What gives? Is the author still in high school? His thinking surely is.

14mylife14mylifealmost 14 years ago
Writer

I have read most if not all of your stories and you are very good. Great story lines and tempo. Makes me want to be married to the women in the worst way! I'm not sure if you can continue to produce gems but I will look forward to anything you do.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
I don't know

After reading Ch. 2 I'm still confused. If there was a ch. 3 I figure she would go back to being a real pig slut and he would leave. He would not become a cuckold. Bully for him. Just one man's opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BLAH BLAH BLAH

The wife is like a Magician. She's talking so much to try and blind him to the fact that he's got a slut for a wife. Just kick her out and file for divorce. And while you're at it, try to write with a little more originality and cleverness.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
Bit rushed

Pulling a dildo out from under the seat is a bit much. However, you're in the same boat as in finishing part one. Can the Husband Get his Head around this?

Chilley

PTraumPTraumalmost 10 years ago
And...?

There is so much potential for this story. I can't help but go back to the preamble where the next installment "won't take as long" to be posted...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking fag posting dumb cuck SHIT.

BeMyBadGirlBeMyBadGirlover 6 years ago
Good flow of story but...

The story went in multiple directions and could leave a reader lost. I enjoyed the scenes you created and the surrounding emotional intensity. At the same time, certain things did not make sense. The San Antonio days and penetration section need to be rewritten. Given what you have described, I see the rampant teenaged promiscuity as more realistic than the first penetration with a dildo at 18. I think you wanted to tell that penetration story and forgot where you had started. What your critics don't understand is the challenge of character creation and development. To the anonymously ignorant who could not believe a stupid dalliance with an intern could unleash the torrent that followed, I say you know nothing about people and the complicated lives they lead. I would say to write more, but allow the characters to unfold and reveal themselves. Watch for definite contradictions, but its ok if feelings are contradictory. Its also ok for characters to lie to one another like they do in real life. People are complex. Your style and imagination are worth developing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Conflicted

Don't know if I like this or not. I'll stay with it a little further and see where it goes, as Joatster is a very good writer.

texxmantexxmanabout 5 years ago
No

The willing cuckold thing is not for me. I didn’t rate this story. I doubt most men would be able to stomach this kind of relationship.

premshankerpremshankerover 4 years ago
Slut

Not very clear. Shoddy and foggy

Could have been better if waiters episode are completed and convert hubby in swinging

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

While I understand the standard disclaimer found in most stories that all characters having sex are 18 or older there was a major disconnect between chapter 1 and 2.

In chapter 1 the wife tells hubby that between middle school and the year before she met him she had sex with hundreds of men and women. In this chapter she tells him how she didn't lose her cherry until her 18th birthday. I understand what she said about lots of sexual activity without penetration but, that was still a rather jarring difference from what was said in the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get to the fuckin point!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

just and ordinary SLUT AND SLUTEE...

GKShadow515GKShadow515about 1 month ago

That was a good story. But I feel left unsatisfied.

Was that the intent of this story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous